Upcycling Sperm 2.0

Story Info
A humiliating progam to keep a Sissy's sperm strong.
5.8k words
4.62
31.8k
23

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
charmer949
charmer949
577 Followers

Sissy cum eater has become his wife R.E.Ahna's little Sissy cum butt as part of a sperm recycling program. Their back story "Upcycling" was posted 3/1/21.

His cum eating started when R.E.Ahna read an article stating that Sissy males are very susceptible to weakening sperm. And that the best way to keep a Sissy male's sperm strong was to ingest it.

Sissy men's sperm can weaken due to panty wearing and other feminine activities. By eating their own sperm, Sissies reinvest spermal properties into their digestive system which eventually move into their reproductive system thereby strengthening their next load.

Later on, R.E.Ahna learned from a video that upcycling sperm through the rectum produced a better product than the original and the most superior outcome could be achieved through the human applicator.

Sissy was frustrated because the human applicator was delivered promptly following R.E.Ahna's order placement without his consent. His name was Simon and he was at the front door. Sissy cum butt was still in his maids uniform.

"Hi, I'm Simon. I'm here to make a deposit."

That is where the last story ended.

Upcycling Sperm 2.0

"Bend over," R.E.Ahna ordered.

"Can't we even discuss this a little bit?" Ceebee whined.

(Ceebee was Sissy cum butt's new nickname. 'Cee' for cum and 'bee' for butt.

"There's nothing to discuss. The data is overwhelming. This MUST be your next step in keeping your sperm strong through upcycling."

"It's just that having a real penis in my butt is embarrassing," he said while feeling his face blush.

"I understand. It can seem confusing. You're thinking too much. You haven't even tried it, yet. Try it, once. Then you'll see how perfect this is for your newest program," R.E.Ahna reasoned.

She was always very good at reasoning.

Ceebee knew he had no option this time. He'd have to comply. As he completely undressed, he thought about how persistent R.E.Ahna could be and he wasn't about to go against her. But after this first human application, he was going to speak up. He knew he'd have to be careful, but he was going to draw a line. Certainly there was no disputing that he was a full fledged panty wearing, cum eating Sissy. But didn't he get a say when his sperm upcycling program advanced to include gay butt sex?

The idea of human application made him very worried.

He was worried about how good it was going to feel. He knew the pleasure he'd derive. His former girlfriend Tessie used to peg him regularly. So, he knew full well what he was going to experience. That is WHY he was worried. His little penis would get rock hard and then drip constantly from the pleasure. His tiny penis would bob up and down like a radio antenna in a wind storm and R.E.Ahna would see his enjoyment.

The roles in his marriage were clear. R.E.Ahna wore the pants; he wore the (short) skirts. She wore the spandex boy shorts; He wore the fullback panties.

But one area he'd tried to avoid was gay butt sex. This is why he had to break up with Tessie years ago. He might be a Sissy but not all Sissy's are gay and he didn't think he was. His butt was still a virgin to a real cock. He knew if R.E.Ahna caught on that his penis responded favorably to butt sex, she'd focus on that and who knows where that would lead. So he was very disappointed that she had learned about the human applicator.

He would need to get through tonight and then put his foot down expressing his displeasure.

His strategy to get through this one time butt fuck was to suggest he and Simon go to another room. If his wife saw his wood-hard little stiffie, she'd want to see it again. And again. The human applicator would become a daily thing, just like the other upcycling methods she instituted. She'd figure out a way to explain the necessities and this would be his new world. He needed to get Simon alone into another room to prevent this future. Pronto.

"Aw, how cute," R.E.Ahna noted. "Simon is ready to complete his deposit right here in the doorway. But I can leave for a bit if you really want a little private intimacy."

"It's humiliating to bend over and let a big dick stroke the insides of my butt, that's all," Ceebee attempted to explain.

"It's embarrassing to have a hard cock spray it's cum load up my ass from rubbing in and out of my tight butt hole," Ceebee added.

R.E.Ahna had already figured out what was happening. She knew her Sissy husband had some reason he didn't want to be watched, which of course, piqued her interest. She had no idea how she was on the cusp of a huge breakthrough, though.

Sissy Ceebee bent forward in preparation for the human application of sperm up his rectum. The hemline of his maid's uniform barely covered his butt when standing erect, so by bending forward his full ass was completely exposed.

R.E.Ahna strategically stood out of Ceebee's periphery. He assumed she was gone. She was not.

It became clear to her right away why his nickname was changed from cum eater to cum butt as he really responded to getting fucked up the ass. His little penis was as hard as she had ever seen it. She giggled in delight at her newest discovery. She was surprised she hadn't honed in on this idea sooner.

It made her wonder if her Sissy husband was bisexual. She made a mental note that having Ceebee suck a cock sometime would provide additional information.

Simon drove his impressive cock in and out of Ceebee's little butt. His little woodie was dripping in pleasurable acknowledgement all over the tile floor. And just as he had worried about and predicted, his little stiffie bobbed and bounced around, even looking like it was tracing circles in the air when the pace of Simon's fucking got real intense.

R.E.Ahna fetched a bath towel and spread it carefully at Ceebee's feet announcing her presence at the height of Simon's thrusts.

"Oh...no..., oh...my..., I thought we were alone," he said, panting between words.

"It's okay. I can see why you wanted your privacy. Somebody REALLY likes cock!"

Timing can be interesting.

On her knees draping the towel was the perfect position for R.E.Ahna to be in as Simon made an announcement.

"SPERM DEPOSIT...SPERM DEPOSIT"

R.E.Ahna slightly adjusted her view. She stayed kneeling but maneuvered just behind--and almost under--Simon's muscular butt and dangling testicles...which were rising up in his scrotum as he deposited chunk after chunk of fresh cum up the little Sissy's cum butt. She was so close in her view of the action that it reminded her of the POV porn of gay men ass fucking on the internet she used to watched in college.

Ceebee was mortified that his intense pleasure of taking a cock up the ass was so openly watched and enjoyed by his wife. This didn't seem like an experience married couples should have.

In his surprise of her presence, he was in violation of his expected Sissy patience when he snarkily blurted out about how R.E.Ahna got to watch him, but he has never got to watch Clarence fuck her.

"It's okay dear; I can make sure you get to watch Clarence fuck me."

Of course, this wasn't exactly what he meant.

But it was embarrassing to be watched being used as a butt fuck toy--all in the name of the human applicator--and the only thing he could think to say in response to his humiliating hard on was that he should get to watch his wife be used, too. He was imagining that if his wife regularly gets used like a fuck toy, how would she feel if Ceebee watched her get fucked like a slut?

His mind was flooded with thoughts.

He knew he'd need to react fast and stop this intensity from becoming his daily routine.

But before he spoke up, he had to lie down and let all the sperm soak through his rectal walls to complete the sperm upcycling human application process.

Ceebee felt even more humiliated when Simon patted him on the ass upon leaving and offered to come over to make a deposit ANYTIME.

Enough! He had to put his foot down.

Oh, he put it down all right, all the way down until the toes were in his mouth.

Meaning, all that this did was make things worse.

"After Simon, I don't consent to butt sex with a real person," Ceebee said exasperated.

"Oh, okay. So, just continue getting butt sex with Simon then? The human applicator is a really an important aspect of upcycling. And...he did say he could come over anytime," R.E.Ahna said, twisting his meaning.

"No, I meant after this one time that I agreed to it, I am not down with human application," Ceebee responded.

"Well, I suppose Simon might agree to syringe upcycling. We could ask him. But that could be a bit weird. The human applicator is simply so much easier. And fun!"

R.E.Ahna was excellent at finding the gap in Ceebee's rebuttals and driving a wedge into them. She knew what he meant. He was (temporarily) saying 'no.'

She also knew that this wouldn't last.

It was only two days without any upcycling that R.E.Ahna could see the erosion. Ceebee was having trouble staying calm. She knew the reason. Her Sissy husband hadn't upcycled any sperm. She reminded him that a stronger male's sperm penetrating his rectal cavity would immediately help with that.

"Minus four," she said. "That's how many loads you are already behind.

But he persisted. He kept arguing against the human applicator, which, in his mind, was just another term for gay butt sex. He begged to go back to the syringe plan. He understood the need to have fresh cum up his ass. He wasn't arguing that. He just wasn't sure how to accept how it got there.

"I'll consider using the syringe plan as a temporary alternative," R.E.Ahna said, conceding to Ceebee's begging. "But it won't necessarily go the same way as you've done it in the past."

Her Sissy cum butt husband had no idea what she meant by that. No matter, he was just relieved to hear he was temporarily getting things done his way. According to the way HE wanted.

R.E.Ahna continued to point out a Sissy's need for a stronger male's sperm. If he was unwilling to keep his sperm the strongest it could be through the advanced techniques of upcycling, then what did he even need to orgasm for? She reasoned that if he continued to refuse the human applicator, she'd just have to curtail or completely discontinue his orgasms and let his sperm get weaker and weaker.

"If you reach minus ten, for example, you're arguing that you must want to stop having orgasms completely right? Because soon, your sperm will have no value or use. This can't be the outcome you're really arguing for?"

R.E.Ahna paused before continuing.

"I'm really sorry you have to wear this, but it's for your own good. All the decisions I make are for your best outcomes."

And just as she said 'for your own good', R.E.Ahna pulled a pink silicone male chastity device from her purse.

"You'll need to be in chastity until your little tantrum is over and we can sort this out. Your little penis needs locked until you can get your mind straight. If you're refusing to acknowledge the best form of sperm upcycling through the human applicator method, then basically...you don't even need your sperm. It'll soon be useless."

R.E.Ahna proceeded to encase his tiny penis in his new pink silicone cage and upon clicking the lock and sealing his fate, she placed the key on her sterling silver bracelet.

This was really too bad for Ceebee because R.E.Ahna pointed out that every time his wife was asked 'what's the key for?' she'd have to tell them. Everyone knew her husband was a panty-wearing Sissy with a tiny penis. That wasn't news. But the chastity part would be new information.

And then R.E.Ahna mentioned that the next question she'd get would be about how she stays satisfied sexually. A husband with a puny penis is hard enough to deal with, but if he is locked...then what's a hot woman like her supposed to do?

Which was ironically funny for her to tease Ceebee about since his tongue was the only sex tool he had ever used on his wife.

And then everyone would learn that he was a cuckold, too.

Was this battle with denying the human applicator worth it? Ceebee wondered this just as there was a knock at the door.

It was Simon.

"I'm here to make a deposit."

"Ceebee isn't currently accepting the human applicator. So, for the time being, he will show you how he uses the plastic syringe method. But first, let's get that big cock out of your pants," R.E.Ahna teased.

"Ceebee, please roll the extra large condom onto Simon's cock while I get some lube," she kinkily ordered.

What?! He didn't want to touch Simon's impressively long, thick cock. But he knew better than to go against R.E.Ahna for this simple request.

And just as Ceebee rolled the extra large condom onto Simon's hardening cock, Simon started making thrusting motions into Ceebee's hand, which was now circled around Simon's cock.

"Oh, wow! You two couldn't even wait for me?" R.E.Ahna giggled as she returned. "I guess I'll just watch."

Ceebee's face turned bright red. He felt like he got 'caught' with his hand in the cookie jar even though he wasn't sure he even liked sweets. He felt too embarrassed to jerk off Simon's massive prick into the snug condom, yet he also didn't loosen his hand from the tight grip he had on Simon's cock.

Simon slowly gyrated his hips like he was having intercourse with Ceebee's hand and in minutes the tip of the large rubber began to fill with fresh warm cum. Ceebee's only tactile experience feeling an orgasm in his hand was from jerking off his own penis. Instinctually and without conscious Ceebee firmly and rhythmically stroked Simon's hard shaft as Simon's orgasm started. He become flush with the awareness of this sexual exchange and the momentary power and control he had over another man's penis.

"Nice, hand job. And here I actually thought I was going to have to coerce you into jerking Simon off and you just effortlessly handled it! Now bend over so you can show Simon how you upcycle."

His power quickly shifted into submission.

Ceebee's hands were trembling as he cut the tip of Simon's rubber and squeezed the entire sizable load into a plastic syringe. He was afraid of what R.E.Ahna might make him do if he spilled any sperm. Ceebee bent over and inserted the syringe into his butt in preparation for the emptying of the entire contents of Simon's load up his ass.

Simon watched in amazement.

"Does Clarence know about this?" Simon asked. "Because if he doesn't, I can't wait to tell him!"

Ceebee pressed the plunger through the plastic barrel full of sperm and proceeded to insert all of Simon's cum up his ass and then laid down to wait for it to penetrate the inner linings of his rectum.

Having to upcycle in front of Simon was humiliating, but doing so while his puny penis was locked in his pink chastity cage was mortifying.

Shortly thereafter, a small drop of leftover sperm appeared at the tip of Simon's penis.

"Ceebee, please clean the tip of Simon's cock; you missed a drop." she gently but firmly ordered.

As he started to reach toward Simon's cock with his hand, R.E.Ahna verbally stopped him.

"With your mouth silly. You need to insert every last drop."

He started getting light headed. He'd never touched his mouth to a man's privates before. He'd eaten Clarence's cum, but that was out of R.E.Ahna's pussy.

"What are you waiting for?" R.E.Ahna quizzed.

"It's just that...I'm worried that...well, I'm afraid that..."

Simon was done waiting. He approached Ceebee and wiped the head of his cock onto Ceebee's closed mouth like he was applying lipstick transferring the fresh sperm drop in a thin even application across the Sissy's lips. When he backed a few inches away, Ceebee instinctually licked his lips. He knew that was what he was supposed to do. When his tongue traced over his lower lip, it left his mouth open to an intrusion. Simon seized the moment and thrust slightly forward just enough to get his cock on Ceebee's tongue. Ceebee looked at R.E.Ahna with pleading eyes trying to get direction about what he was supposed to do next. He had put his foot down about not agreeing to being ass fucked but he wasn't sure he should push back again at this moment.

"Don't look at me. This isn't my idea."

Ceebee looked up at Simon. Was he supposed to suck his cock?

He already gave Simon a hand job. Now he was supposed to give him a blow job, too? And if anyone could see that his little locked penis was starting to drip while sexually servicing a guy, this would put him in a weird head space.

Like 'How is this type of oral gay sex better (or worse) than his denying himself the hidden pleasure of getting butt fucked?' Like 'Just because a it's a real cock sexually exciting him anally--instead of a rubber one--he fights to take a stand?' Ceebee wondered. He could see the hypocrisy.

Simon slightly moved his hips forward. His large cock easily slid deeper into Ceebee's soft, moist mouth. With no apparent resistance, Simon placed each of his large hands around Ceebee's ears holding onto them like handlebars of an old ten speed bike.

R.E.Ahna reassured her husband that all was going to be okay. She reminded him that his sperm count must be getting really low and getting a second fresh deposit--even though it would only permeate the stomach lining through oral insemination--was very much in his best interests.

Ceebee knew R.E.Ahna was right. She is almost always right.

So, that was that. He sucked the cock. But he didn't just suck on it, he lavished it, slurped it, caressed it, served it. He worked it with his tongue perfectly positioned on the sensitive underside of Simon's cock. He lightly caressed his balls even swiping around the perineum and lightly touching Simon's tight butt hole.

He figured he might as well get it over with as quickly as possible by giving it his best. But that wasn't the way Simon saw it. What it looked like to Simon was that Ceebee liked to suck cock even more than taking cock up his ass!

And the way he gulped down Simon's cum didn't appear like he was just going through the motions. Ceebee eagerly swallowed all that fresh warm sperm like syrup, even sucking the last drops out of Simon's shaft long after the orgasm had subsided.

R.E.Ahna was pleased with her Sissy cum eating husband. Without a human applicator plan in place, Simon's syringe and cock sucking will suffice.

The next day there was a knock at the door.

It was Simon.

"I'm here to make a deposit."

What the fuck?! Ceebee exclaimed. "I thought having Simon over was just for yesterday?"

"You had such a good time and are so in need of upcycling, this is our maintenance program for the foreseeable future. Unless you can suggest a better idea."

Ceebee knew better than to go against R.E.Ahna once her mind was made up. So he just grabbed an oversize condom, rolled it onto Simon's cock and jerked him off. Then after inserting Simon's full load into his rectum, he dropped to his knees--like the Sissy cum eater that he is--and went right to work on Simon's cock. After a short warm up, Simon moved to an adjacent chair leaving Ceebee to finish his Sissy duties on hands and knees. His bare buttocks and winking butt hole gave R.E.Ahna an idea.

She got to thinking that considering how much her husband liked getting ass fucked, why not give him some pleasure while he earns his second upcycle?

After strapping on a long thick dildo over her tight jeans, she got on her knees behind Ceebee nudging his legs open. His tiny locked penis still in its pink silicone chastity device was now in her view as well.

All was going the same way as yesterday, only this time while he sucked off Simon, he felt something hard poking at his sphincter. With Simon's handlebar grip on Ceebee's ears, he had know way of knowing if the cock beginning to penetrate his vulnerable and exposed ass was real or imaginary.

charmer949
charmer949
577 Followers
12