Upcycling Sperm 2.0

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

R.E.Ahna pegged him. And, oh boy, did she peg him good. And somehow he got mentally lost into this erotic sexual process. Ceebee was the horniest he had ever been. Yet because of his refusal to agree to accept the human applicator, his orgasms continued to be denied.

Well, sort of.

Everyone noticed that there were drops of cloudy, milky white sperm forming at the tip of Ceebee's pink silicone chastity cage. Yet, he knew for certain he wasn't having an orgasm. R.E.Ahna's fake cock was somehow coaxing sperm from her Sissy husband's prostate. It was like that test that the doctor gave Ceebee at his physical where she snaps his prostate and sperm surfaces. The difference tonight was that it was happening over and over again.

Poor Ceebee. He needed an orgasm real bad.

And since he wasn't having any orgasms, he wasn't upcycling his own sperm. And he wasn't eating Clarence's cum, either. R.E.Ahna used to sit on his face everyday, so he could eat Clarence's cum from her freshly fucked pussy. She stopped this ritual as part of the stalemate.

"No pussy for you! (tee hee)...until you come to your senses and realize what I know is best for you," R.E.Ahna explained while giggling.

These restrictions made it difficult for Ceebee to get in his two daily upcycles. Especially if to acquire two doses, Simon seemed to be his only option.

Ceebee was starting to get worried about his sperm quality. Would his sperm become useless?

He was really beginning to worry about his weakening sperm the next day when R.E.Ahna had come home from Clarence's and jumped in the shower. Her soiled thong was sitting on the floor with the cum-soaked gusset clearly in view. He lifted up his wife's panties and visually inspected the gooey mess of fresh sperm. He inhaled deeply and became instantly turned on by the smell of the cum.

He was hornier than he could ever remember. With his chastity device on and his Sissy panties constantly trapping his balls under his perineum, he regularly had this achy indescribable horny feeling in his testicles. Not to mention the wonderful dull ache in his rectum from his recent ass fuck.

The smell of cum had become an aphrodisiac. And as pathetic as it seemed to do so, he started licking the fresh cum from her thong and swallowing it. His little chastised penis began to drip. He was in a trance. He needed to eat cum. And he needed more cum to eat. Where could he get more cum?!

In his trance he went to the laundry basket and dug out all of R.E.Ahna's thongs and took them in his mouth and sucked on the disgustingly dry cum-flaked crotches. He was unconsciously pinching his nipples and eating dried cum when he looked up and saw his nude wife in the doorway.

How long had she been standing there?

"Oh dear, oh my...you are in bad shape. I think you're ready to agree that it's time to get you properly back on your human applicator upcycling program. But seeing how your deposits are a little behind schedule we'll need to knock out a plan."

Right as she said this, there was a knock at the door.

It was Simon.

"I'm here to make a deposit."

"ALL RIGHT, All right, I give up! I'll consent to the human applicator in exchange for an orgasm! But please let me cum, R.E.Ahna, PLEASE!"

"Now...now...See? Do you see how built up your frustration has become?" R.E.Ahna talked to him in a condescending tone. "Your patience has gone out the window. It's lovely to see you come to your senses. I promise you'll have an orgasm, but it will be after everyone else gets their pleasure first."

He knew better than to argue, but wondered 'who was everyone else?"

There was another knock at the door.

Some tall dude Ceebee had never seen before stepped inside before speaking.

"I'm Adonis. I'm here to make a deposit."

R.E.Ahna could see the shock on her husband's face.

"You're behind. Your upcycling needs to be doubled for days to catch up. And eating Clarence's stale cum from my panties won't suffice," she said laughing unable to deliver this message with a straight face.

Ceebee blushed hearing R.E.Ahna say out loud in front of the two guests about how he was licking cum from R.E.Ahna's sexy thongs. He wished he hadn't got caught doing that!

R.E.Ahna looked at Adonis.

"Adonis, thanks for coming. Actually, thanks in advance for CUMMING, as we will need you to produce at least two deposits daily."

"No problem. I can definitely cum at least twice!" the guest said as Adonis and Simon gave each other a high five.

Everyone agreed that since Simon broke Ceebee's virginity, Adonis should get the first ass fuck today. R.E.Ahna was fine with that but wanted to see two simultaneous deposits. She had Simon sit in the chair while Ceebee got on his hands and knees. Adonis slid up right behind his inviting ass. No rubbers will be needed this time.

R.E. Ahna sat in an adjacent chair and placed her hand between her legs masturbating to the incredible sight of her Sissy husband getting 'spit-roasted' in their living room. And it wasn't as if Ceebee wasn't enjoying himself.

It was clear by how his little locked penis strained against its cage forcing the contraption to extend forward from his shaved groin and pinch his balls tighter as the cage was extending forward from his growing hard on. Add to that the visible profuse dripping of Ceebee's penis from all this anal pleasure and no one would need to ask him how its going.

He did begin to think that maybe he was a bisexual Sissy after all, when he reflected on his marriage. And he wondered if R.E.Ahna knew that marrying a panty Sissy, who seemed to accept being cuckolded, would lead to his gay experiences.

Ceebee's pleasure was not only defined by his penis. His willing and eager participation was clearly noticeable to everyone.

He was riding Adonis' cock thrusting and gyrating in rhythmic tandem with his oral expertise he used on Simon's cock. He otherwise looked like he was having the time of his life. He was moaning and serving two large dicks: his ass was perfectly riding one to an orgasm while his mouth was sucking the other to a sperm explosion.

Both men did not disappoint R.E.Ahna or Sissy Ceebee. They practically came in unison--close but not exact--which turned R.E.Ahna on so much she came a few seconds after. Her hand working her clit vigorously speeding up to a blurring circular motion from the excitement her eyes and brain were taking in.

Ceebee's assumption was the two men would just switch positions. He laid down on the couch--so he could let the sperm properly soak through his rectal lining--while guessing that the second round of double upcycling would end just like the first one. But because both men had just recently came, the time it would take for Ceebee to earn deposit three and four would certainly be much longer.

And the same positions didn't provide enough excitement, so after starting round two in these positions everyone was ready for a change.

With Simon seeing Ceebee lying on the couch, he just moved in and mounted him, fucking his ass in the missionary position. Adonis straddled over Ceebee's head fucking his mouth with his balls resting on Ceebee's eyes making it hard for the Sissy to see anything. Adonis grabbed both his ankles and pulled them towards his shoulders lifting Ceebee's ass and humiliating the Sissy by treating him like an ass whore.

With Adonis' testicles resting on his eyelids Ceebee couldn't see what was coming. Or exactly 'how' Simon was cumming. R.E.Ahna was pleasantly overcome by this too.

Simon pulled out of Ceebee's ass just before his orgasm and proceeded to squirt a surprisingly voluminous load of cum--considering it was his second orgasm in twenty minutes--all over Ceebee's balls and locked penis.

Ceebee felt the warm splashing streams of sperm coating his testicles. He felt so humiliated. It was like a wild animal marking its territory. And even though he was getting really use to having other men's cum IN his body, he wasn't familiar with having their cum ON it. And on his balls?! Shit. He felt pathetic imagining through his testicle mask what his shaved balls must look like fully coated with cloudy, white sperm.

"How am I supposed to upcycle that?" He was almost afraid to ask.

"Using the syringe, of course!" Simon said, laughing. "After you carefully collect it all in a pile! And whatever is left on your fingers, just lick them clean!"

Ceebee felt like Simon was having way too much fun at his expense. Then, to make matters worse, Adonis blurted his thoughts.

"I WANT to do that, too."

"Shit," Ceebee said quietly under his breath.

Adonis had Ceebee work his cock close to orgasm with his mouth before slowly scooting forward and ordering the Sissy to suck on his balls.

Adonis was rock hard. He gripped his cock firmly in his hand aiming the head at Ceebee's cum soaked balls. Oh boy, the poor little humiliated Sissy was getting marked again. Stream after stream painted his chastised penis with such thick milky streams of cum, R.E.Ahna almost couldn't see his tiny caged penis. And his smooth shaved balls received their second dousing.

R.E.Ahna brought over a dinner plate and placed it just under Ceebee's balls. The two loads--now mixing together--dripped onto the plate. As Ceebee slowly rose up, he traced his fingers all round his locked groin collecting sperm.

There was so much cum, it didn't all fit in the syringe. So after licking his fingers clean Ceebee was told to bend over and lap up the rest off the plate. He gagged a bit as two loads mixed together smelled much more pungent, for some reason, than his experience in managing just one.

And while he was bent over he felt the syringe inserted up his ass and could tell the plunger was being pushed and a load and a half of cum was squirting up his ass.

Everyone roared their approval of this upcycling afternoon.

"Dang, R.E.Ahna. You are so skilled in teaching proper sperm upcycling, you ought to consider a web presence like a blog or something," Simon noted.

"I bet Ceebee would like that, too...wouldn't you, you little panty Sissy!" Adonis taunted playfully.

The only deposit left was Ceebee's. He was finally going to get unlocked and get to stroke his little penis into his rubber and then insert his cum up his own ass. He was so excited about this he could hardly wait. As the two alpha men each grabbed themselves a beer, R.E.Ahna appeared from the other room with this huge knobbed vibrator thing. It looked like a mag-light topped with a door knob. She put the dinner plate just under his locked penis.

Something was definitely up and it wasn't Ceebee's limp dripping penis.

"Sit down and spread your legs," R.E.Ahna instructed.

She placed a large dinner plate just below Ceebee's dripping--and still locked--penis.

"Shit girl, I thought you were kidding," Simon giggled while watching as she placed the powerful tool on top of Ceebee's tiny caged wiener.

"Oh man, this is brutal," Adonis said laughing.

Ceebee was getting angry. He knew he'd cum in chastity from this powerful tool. But he needed to orgasm so bad, he kept his mouth shut instead of asking to jerk off. And the minute R.E.Ahna turned the thing on, he started to feel the vibrating excitement.

She told him to hold the knob next to his pink silicone device until just before he felt his orgasm and then he must pull the tool away. Immediately! It would be just like jacking off and stopping.

The first attempt only lasted about a minute. Ceebee did exactly as he was instructed. He was so horny he was quickly on the verge of orgasm, without even getting hard. The strong vibrator brought him quickly to the edge before he jerked it away.

This brought loud laughter from the two men who watched in amusement and had them wonder how many times R.E.Ahna would expect him to do this before allowing her Sissy husband to cum.

They didn't have to wonder very long. Because after the doorknob vibrator made its third trip to Ceebee's locked penis and the Sissy jerked it away the wonderful effects lasted long after.

Ceebee's limp locked penis began dribbling sperm through the pink pee slit. And once his sperm started flowing, it couldn't stop. So, without any stimulation to his groin area at all, Ceebee exploded into a full hands free orgasm--which R.E.Ahna pointed out it is actually called a sissygasm.

And seeing how Ceebee was a full blown Sissy, shouldn't he learn how to sissygasm?

"Holy shit! Awesome!" Simon exclaimed, laughing loudly and clearly enjoying seeing Ceebee's complete loss of control.

Ceebee was shocked. He was having the orgasm he wanted but he never imagined he'd still be locked. And the hands free part was tremendously humiliating. For him to be at his sexual peak squirting cum without anyone touching him while also being completely limp made him wonder how any orgasm could be any more embarrassing.

But at least he got his relief. What a relief, he thought.

"One more upcycle, dear. Time to eat this one."

R.E.Ahna had Ceebee angle the plate above his mouth and use a finger to coax the load to drip from the plate into his open mouth.

"Five upcycles today! Nice job! Five more tomorrow and you should almost be caught up."

"Same time, everybody?!"

The two guys left.

"You realize, I never promised to unlock you. You put yourself in this position. Now you're going to have to work hard at striking the proper tone and showing the proper patience. Perhaps, over time, if you can completely conform to the best sperm upcycling programs I can find, then--maybe--you can be unlocked," R.E.Ahna explained.

12