Upon Reflection Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once their new reality had fully taken hold in the confused lovers' minds, Nikki was released from staring at her girlfriend's sexy, athletic reflection, and woke up overcome with a feeling of unfamiliar pleasure, not unlike the handful of times she'd guiltily explored the sensitive, forbidden area between her legs. But this was much more powerful and pleasurable, with a pulsing, pounding rhythm that was causing an odd pressure to begin building up somewhere deep inside of her. Disoriented and self-conscious, Nikki looked down to see what was causing these confusing sensations, and was surprised as her vision was obstructed by two large, unfamiliar mounds, bouncing and jiggling in time with the pleasurable pounding coming from below. She realized that they were where her small breasts should be, but she must be wearing some sort of padded bra, since they felt much larger and weightier than they should. She still couldn't explain the way they hurt a bit each time they heavily bounced up and down, but by pressing them into her chest with her hands, she was finally able to look down and see what was going on.

She found herself looking down at the naked torso of a petite older woman, and felt the naughty thoughts invade her mind again, driving her arousal from the pleasant pounding even higher, especially with the look of intense desire on the woman's mousy face as she forcefully thrust up into her with what had to be a dildo. Nikki's mind was suddenly fully alert, and she realized that she must somehow be cheating on Madison with another woman! She glanced to the side and saw Madison standing there, but Madison's look of unreserved lust, combined with the growing sensations coming from Nikki's private place and her need to please the attractive woman currently enjoying her body, drove her to continue bouncing up and down on the large plastic cock filling her pussy as the maddening pressure continued to build within her.

When Madison came to, she saw that her petite, repressed Catholic girlfriend/slave was getting absolutely railed by a small woman with a surprisingly large strap-on. It was the hottest thing Madison had ever seen, and she immediately stuck a hand down her pants to finger her needy pussy as she began to shout encouragement to the two of them.

"Oh yeah, fuck my slutty, goody two-shoes slave! You like that, don't you Nikki? You act all sweet and innocent, but when the opportunity presents itself, you just can't resist being a sexy little lesbian slut, can you?"

Nikki knew that her mistress was right, and the rush of embarrassment she felt at being such a slut in front of her mistress made her even hornier. The odd pressure that was building within her with every stroke of the dildo quickly became more than Nikki could handle, and just when she thought she would explode, her body instead began to seize up in orgasm, and she let out a series of high-pitched gasps as she completely lost control of her body in full view of her Mistress and the other women.

Alex, meanwhile, was completely oblivious to the changes taking place in the women around him, entirely focused on grinding himself up into Nikki's receptive body even as she was oblivious to his thrusts in the midst of her change. As he got closer and closer to orgasm, however, he began to thrust more aggressively, eagerly awaiting the moment when he'd bust a nut in this hot slut's slick pussy. Just then, he noticed that the hot cheerleader standing beside them was yelling encouragement at him, getting clearly turned on by him fucking the curvy chick, whose was moaning in orgasm even as her face was contorted with what appeared to be shame and embarrassment. Damn these are some crazy bitches, he thought, but the sight of this hot slut cumming on his dick quickly drove him to the edge, and he fully embraced his instinct to fill the now-strangely-submissive chick bouncing on him with his seed. He thrust himself fully into her as his ab muscles began to contract, and moaned in satisfaction as what felt like liters of jizz burst out of him and into her.

"I'm so sorry Mistress! I don't know what happened! Please punish me!" Nikki cried as she came down from her peak, ashamed of her adultery.

Madison laughed. "It's ok slave. Anyhow, you already know that I need more pussy than I can get from you alone - that's why we have an open relationship, after all. Plus, watching you get drilled by that chick was fucking sexy."

"I know," Nikki responded shyly, still a bit self-conscious about their unusual romance and how far it had taken her out of her comfort zone. "And while I'm fine with you fuc... having sex with other girls, I only want to be yours, and don't want anyone else."

"You enjoyed it though, didn't you," Madison said with an evil grin as her lover nodded guiltily, before leaning in to give her a deep kiss that left her wanting more.

"Yes," Nikki whispered quietly. "I love you, Mistress."

"Yeah, I love you too slave. Move over bitch, it's my turn to fuck my cute little toy," she said, addressing Professor Streater.

"Cute little toy?? Her tits are bigger than your head!" Alex responded, confused but also completely satisfied since he'd just gotten to dump a full load into the curvy slut. He shrugged and sat on the edge of the bed to watch them fuck. Surprisingly his cock didn't seem to have lost any of its ridigity, even after cumming in the hot brunette, so he began jacking himself off as he watched.

In the meantime, Cassandra was glancing down at her mirror, incredibly confused at this unexpected new turn of events. She was surprised to see the following readout:

Madison Lancaster and Nicole Anderson

ENEMIES > LOVERS

"Oh, this is new!" Cassandra said excitedly. She'd never seen two people look in the mirror at the same time before, and it seemed that this this allowed the mirror to add additional changes to the victims by reversing their relationships to each other! Cassandra made a mental note to test this new property out further in the near future, and squeezed her legs together as the heat between her thighs continued to grow at the implications of this new development.

Meanwhile, Madison was busy feeling up her submissive lover's small curves through her tight top. "I'm surprised to see you in clothes like this, Nikki. I mean, don't get me wrong, I love the way they show off your tiny figure, but they don't look like what you'd normally wear," she said as she stuck her hand up her curvy girlfriend's short skirt and teased her still-pulsing labia.

Nikki looked down at the tight clothes putting her small body almost entirely on display, and felt another surge of embarrassment-driven arousal as she squirmed on top of her athletic mistress' aggressive fingers. "But you're wearing cheerleading workout clothes, Mistress," she responded with eyes downcast.

"Yeah, it's what I was wearing last time I was here too. Easily remedied though," she said, stripping off her cheerleading tshirt and shorts and revealing her tanned, toned body to the hungry eyes of both her petite girlfriend and the strange woman vigorously stroking the dildo at the foot of the bed. The juxtaposition of that look of carnal need on Nikki's sweet, innocent face never failed to get Madison's motor running, but as she went to grab her lover's head and pull it down to her crotch her hands somehow bumped into Nikki's boobs, which oddly seemed much larger than they normally were. She adjusted her aim and tried again. Nikki, of course, was more than happy to submit to her mistress's desires, and began eagerly licking away.

Cassandra watched with glee as Maddie, who had been completely straight not five minutes ago, forcefully pushed the incredibly willing Nicole down into her lap, while Professor Streater jacked the dildo as she watched them, driving it into her clit and filling her with pleasure. When they finally finished a few minutes later, however, Cassandra decided that it was time to change them back and send them home so that she could have some private fun of her own.

She walked over to the bed and held the small hand mirror out to the two women cuddling in the afterglow. As their original personalities returned, Nicole and Maddie slowly became aware that they were naked in each other's arms, clearly having just had sex. They immediately pushed away from each other in disgust and began dressing, angry at the pleasant tingles still pulsing between their legs that had clearly come at the other's hands (and tongues), even if they couldn't remember it.

Cassandra couldn't help but tease them as they dressed, and quipped "You two really should work on your relationship problems - you make such a cute couple!"

They gave her a withering look as she walked over to the foot of the bed where the professor was still playing with the strap-on and held the mirror in front of her face.

Professor Alexis Streater slowly came to, and sighed in resignation and embarrassment at the realization that she was naked on the bed wearing a strap-on, with a soreness coming from her clitoris that let her know that it had seen considerable action. She calmly unstrapped herself, put her pants back on, and walked back over to the remains of her blouse and bra to cover as much of her nakedness as she could, before heading back over the door to prepare to leave. She was disappointed at how easily she had been duped, and at how easily she had succumbed to the mirror's influence, but there was nothing to be done, she couldn't remember who she had become or what she had done, and she had to focus instead on how she could save herself and her students from Cassandra in the future.

"Ok everyone, same time next week! That is, unless you want to come back, of course!" Cassandra taunted, her hand already playing with her inner thigh, clearly eager for them to leave so she could have some time to herself. "Remember to look in the mirror above the door on your way out!"

A few seconds later it was all over. The three women were climbing the stairs to the first floor, uncomfortable at their inability to remember what had happened, but all incredibly eager to come back and risk experiencing it again nonetheless.


12