All Comments on 'Upping the Ante'

by CaptainClutch

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
flashgordon562006flashgordon562006over 5 years ago
Inform

I stopped reading as soon as I read it was interracial. Next time let readers know beforehand.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
@flashgordon562006

I mean, interracial is one of the tags...what else did he need to do to meet your standard?

Captain, very hot story. You two sound like a lot of fun!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Say what?

You said Tom was eating Anns pussy but it was time to move things along so she pulled away from Shawn?

Any rubbers involved in this rubbish of letting two guys you dont know screw your wife?

CaptainClutchCaptainClutchover 5 years agoAuthor
^

I mean, obviously it was a typo. I'm sorry a typo got you so upset.

jmm999jmm9997 months ago

Beside, my watching her take on two men would require a total of three men, including myself,

Really?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

What does it mean when an author puts his characters out in these situations with no recognition of the Cesspool of STDs floating around. You're programming people's brains to not worry about something that could kill them, or seriously ruin their health. What kind of a heart and mind would be that self-absorbed to write something that would affect people that way?

olblueyesolblueyes2 months ago

excellent,,,very erotic,,my ex was never adventurous,,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCaptainClutch@CaptainClutch
I'm happily married to a sexy girl who shares a desire to explore sexuality within a trusting relationship. My stories are factual accounts unless otherwise noted, so I'm not worried about ratings. I love to read your comments and feedback though, and am open to writing fictio...