Upping the Ante

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ann cried out louder than she had all night. As I gently fucked her pussy while Shawn did the same to her ass, Ann wrapped her arms around me, and we kissed, undeterred by the man beneath us or the man watching. I was blown away with how tight her pussy was, and her damp boobs pressed against my chest and sexy legs wrapped around my waist only drove me more wild. The three of us grunted, cursed and moaned as Shawn and I sawed in and out of my wife for several minutes until we decide to do one last switch before the finale.

We disassembled quickly and reassembled just as quickly, I now in Shawn's former spot on the bed while Ann straddled me and quickly helped me shove my dick inside her pussy. The only difference now was Ann had taken her shoes off, leaving her in just jewelry. As Shawn prepared behind her, my wife briefly rode up and down my cock, giving me a good, quick fucking as her sweat-coated breasts and matted hair bounced up and down for me until Shawn pushed Ann forward on top of me and inserted his big black dick back into Ann's stretched-out but still tight ass.

Shawn and I were back at it, double-penetrating my wife like we had been doing it for years. Ann wrapped her arms around my neck, and we made out during the rest of the group sex while Shawn pounded her ass behind her. After a couple minutes, Ann ordered Shawn to cum in her ass, and our new friend didn't need to be told a second time. We all stayed still for a minute while Shawn moaned and released inside Ann's butthole. He did have the condom on still, but it certainly had to feel good climaxing in that very tight hole.

Once Shawn finished up, Tom took his place, and Tom and I went right into full swing, double-fucking my dear, sweet wife while she moaned and begged us to continue nailing her. Ann and I were panting and moaning between kisses as I pumped in and out of her pussy, all while I could feel Tom's long dick penetrating her ass over and over again. It was a hot feeling, not in a homosexual way but in a hot wife way. I still couldn't believe Ann was on board with what was happening right now and that we had kept this shared fantasy a secret from each other for entirely too long. I can't imagine there are too many husbands out there as lucky as I am.

Finally, I could hold off my orgasm no longer. However, just as I was about to unload, Tom went still and moaned, creaming the inside of Ann's ass just like our other new friend had. I took this cue to finally release inside Ann's pussy, treating myself to the best orgasm of my life. Not only was cumming in my wife's pussy as divine an experience as I have had, but with that other dick all the way inside her ass, her cunt was beyond tight as my cock swelled up and exploded inside her. Ann enjoyed it too, crying out with pleasure as two men orgasmed inside both of her holes.

Then came the calm after the storm. It was suddenly very quiet as we all stayed still for a moment and caught our breath. We were all coated with sweat, too. Tom finally pulled out, and Ann rolled off me, her body sufficiently used like it had never been used before. Shawn was already dressed, and the rest of us followed suit. It was a bit of an awkward silence at first, but Shawn broke the silence by praising my wife for being the sex goddess she had proven herself to be. There's no way there are many women who, by night, could deftly handle three cocks like that on a first try and be a role model wife and mother by day.

As we had come to see since we first began experimenting with each other's fantasies, the passion and devotion in our relationship was clearly evident in the time following the activities that transpired that Friday night. We also felt that at least one of the guys that had joined us for that escapade might be worth including again at a later date. For now, we were blissfully content either way. We were in no rush to pursue another group session but very much interested in doing it again when the time was right. Regardless, I continue to be more and more in awe of my incredible wife the longer I'm married to her.

12