Uppsala University, Sweden

Story Info
First time for two students.
1.2k words
3.46
6.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- Here is your coffee, Karin. And your favorite cake.

- Thanks Anders.

- You are so silent today. Is there something bothering you?

- No, not really. But I've been thinking about us.

- Yes?

- When I arrived here in Uppsala I was totally lost and alone. Then, at the inorganic chemistry course, you turned up.

- I remember. We worked together with the laboratory exercises. And you helped me when I got stuck with the pH equilibrium calculations.

- Yes. I'm a bit more theoretically skilled than you.

- You are. But not on practical lab exercises. Remember the Goldsmith reduction of chromium oxide?

- I would rather forget that.

- Well, you blended the chromium oxide and aluminum powder as you should do. But then you added the booster and ignition chemicals directly in the pot instead of adding them when the pot was placed securely in the reaction shelter. And you walked with your pot through the entire lab to the shelter.

- Yes, I did. The teacher got really scared when he realized that.

- I was happy it didn't ignite in your hands. You might have burnt your hands and lost your eyesight. And I would rather keep all of you. You know, I got so fond of you. Almost immediately.

- And I of you, Anders. But we have never been together just the two of us. There were always other people around.

- Yes, that's true.

- Anders, would you like to follow me home tonight? I have a room to my own in the dormitory.

- Oh yes! I would love to! Really I would!

* * * * *

- Well, Anders, this is my home here in Uppsala. It's a small room, and a little worn down. But I have my own small bathroom and kitchenette. Not all students have that.

- You have some nice flowers there on the table. Do you always have flowers?

- No, just today. I bought them this morning, before the lectures. Would you like some Cointreau? I bought a bottle yesterday.

- I have never tasted it, but I would be happy to try.

- Here you are. Cheers!

- Cheers, Karin. To us!

- Anders, you know what?

- No?

- We have never touched each other. I mean, not really touched.

- No, we haven't. But I have always wanted to since the first day we met. I mean, really touch you. But I never dared.

- I didn't either, Anders. But, won't you hug me now, when we are alone together?

- Dear Karin! And I have to tell you something.

- What is it, Anders?

- I love you!

- Oh Anders, I love you too! Dear dear Anders. Kiss me!

- I've always wanted to caress you, you know, stroke your hair, stroke your chin, stroke your breasts,..... oh sorry, about your breast, I shouldn't have said that!

- You may stroke my breasts, Anders. I would love it. But help me first to get rid of my T-shirt and bra!

- Karin, such wonderful breast you have!

- It feels so nice when you fondle them. I'm so happy I could cry!

- You nipples are so hard.

- Yes, they are. You understand what that means, don't you?

- I do, I really do. Help me with my T-shirt, will you?

- Hug me again! I have longed so for this! And Anders?

- Yes?

- Shall we undress completely? Or do you think it's going too far?

- Not at all! Let me help you with your jeans, Karin. And your panties.

- And me with your jeans and underpants!

- You are so beautiful, Karin, when you are naked.

- And you too! Hug me again! Oh, your warm body against mine. Anders darling!

- Karin, I have to ask you something.

- Yes?

- What about birth control? I haven't got any condoms.

- I'm on the pill, Anders. I got a prescription last week...... But Anders, you are so silent and you have tears in your eyes although you are smiling. What's the matter?

- It's... it's just that I got so moved.

- My love! Lie down on my bed, shall we?

- You are so lovely! And I'm so lucky to be here naked in your bed with you.

- Will you fondle my vagina a little, Anders? And my clit?

- You are so wet!

- Yes I am. And your penis feels so thick and hard!

- Yes, It feels like it's going to explode!

- Let it explode inside me, then. Come, Anders, I long so desperately for you. Get into me now. But be careful, it's the first time for me.

- You are so tight, Karin. I can't get into you. I don't dare to push any harder; I'm afraid I will hurt you.

- Let us wait a little then. It feels so exciting to have your penis sliding along my vagina. Shall we try again? If I spread my tights a little more maybe you can get in?

- Karin, I'm so sorry, I don't manage to enter you...... But Karin, you are crying?

- I want you so badly, and now when I have you naked against me I'm too tight to receive you. I feel so useless and frustrated.

- Don't cry, Karin. I love you so much, more than you can ever imagine. Let me put some fingers into your vagina to expand it a little; I've heard that vaginas are very flexible.

- Anders, you are so kind and patient. Yes, I love your fingers moving around in me. Don't be too careful; I will tell you if it starts hurting.

- Your vagina feels a little wider now. Shall we try again?..... Yes, I've got a little bit into you now. Does it hurt?

- No, no, I'm fine. Just take it easy and move slowly. Jesus, I didn't know it would be so difficult to make love! Oh, you are deep inside me now. My dear Anders!

- Hug me, Karin! Squeeze me hard. But don't move to much because I'm close to coming.

- I wish this moment would last for ever. I'm so happy. I love you I love you I love you! And do come in me! You don't have to wait any longer.

- Oh Karin, ooh!

- Please don't stop Anders. I feel less tight now. And you haven't lost your erection. It was so overwhelming to feel your semen spurt into me. You really have lubricated me.

- Are you coming too, Karin?

- Not yet. It's my first time, remember. You have to be a little patient with me. Keep on moving in me. And lift yourself a little, so I can push my vagina against you. Oh, yes! And kiss me!..... Oh my God, I'm coming! Oh!

* * * * *

- I'm so happy, Anders. So happy to have you here in my bed. With your arms around me. And with your warm thigh pushed up between mine. What a lucky girl I am to have joined the chemistry program!