Upset Neighbor

Story Info
Two milfs punish young man.
2.4k words
4.29
39.3k
38
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Ryan. I'm a nineteen-year-old college student living at home with my divorced mother. She works nights at the Post Office and since I have classes during the day, I have free reign at night. I was about to find out that that free reign was about to land me in hot water.

The doorbell rang and after a few minutes I heard my mother calling me downstairs. As soon as I got there, I knew I was in trouble. There stood my mother and Mrs. Perkins, the next-door neighbor. They didn't look pleased.

I was wearing an old Guns-N-Roses T-shirt and shorts without underwear. The shorts were stained with food, probably pizza and the T-shirt had a few holes in it but I liked it nonetheless. My hair was messy and I hadn't shower yet. I looked like a college student, though at a low-level college and not the nice one I actually attended. Plus, for the record, I didn't dress like this for class. These were my study clothes.

My mother looked at me and sighed, shaking her head. She looked at Mrs. Perkins and gave her a what-are-you-gonna-do kind of look. Mrs. Perkins raised her eyebrows and shrugged her shoulders.

"So, Ryan, Mrs. Perkins's flower bed above her bedroom window got trampled. Any idea how that might have happened?"

"No. I've been studying all afternoon," I said.

"No, this would have been last night. While I was at work."

"I was studying then too," I lied.

"Really? Because, Mrs. Perkins says she saw you looking in her window while she was getting dressed and trampling all over her new flowers that she just planted," Mom said.

"Well, it was dark last night, there not being a moon or anything, so how can she know it was me?" I asked feeling pretty clever.

"How do you know there was no moon if you were in your room studying?" Mrs. Perkins asked. She had a deep, throaty voice. She also had a great body. Huge tits and a fine ass. I know because I was watching her getting dressed for bed after she had showered.

"She also said it looked like you were touching yourself," Mom added.

"Look I can explain," I said.

"I don't want any excuses or explanations. Just a yes or no," Mom said. "Were you looking in her window last night?"

"Yes," I answered, hanging my head.

"And toughing yourself?" Mrs. Perkins added.

"Yes. That too," I said, turning red.

"Well, since you lied at first, you'll be punished fort that. You'll also be punished for what you did," Mom said.

"Well, Mrs. Perkins what sort of punishment did you have in mind?" Mom asked.

"I want Ryan to kiss and lick my feet," she replied.

"Really?" Mom asked.

"Yes. I just spent the afternoon replanting all the flowers and I'm sure my feet are dirty and smelly."

Mom laughed. "You heard Mrs. Perkins, Ryan. On your hands and knees and starting kissing and licking her feet."

As I was getting into position, Mrs. Perkins was taking off her sandal's. Then her feet were in my face and she was right, they were dirty and smelly.

"Now lick my foot from heal to toe," Mrs. Perkins said.

I did and it might have been nice if her feet were clean. Who knew women's feet smelled so bad?

Mom instructed me to lay down in front of the couch. I did. Mrs. Perkins told me to suck her toes. While I was doing that, Mom took her shoes off and started putting her feet in my face as well. She didn't notice when Mrs. Perkins started running one of her feet over my crotch. Soon I had a nice big hard on.

"Ooh, I think, Ryan is enjoying this a little too much," Mrs. Perkins said pointing at my obvious boner sticking out through my shorts.

Mom stopped putting her feet in my face and looked at my crotch. "Ryan, stand up!" she demanded. She then reached up and quickly pulled my shorts down. My big hard cook flipped back up and smacked my stomach.

"Oh my God," Mrs. Perkins said.

"Jesus, Ryan!" Mom exclaimed.

"If sucking my toes gets him hard, I wonder what kissing my ass would do?" Mrs. Perkins said.

"What? No. Mom she was rubbing her feet on my cock while your feet were in my face," I said.

"Oh, Ryan. You need to stop lying," Mrs. Perkins said. "Besides, I'm a married woman." Then she smacked me on my ass.

Mom started smacking me too.

Precum was leaking out of my cock. Mom noticed and wiped it with her finger, then stuck the finger in her mouth and sucked it. Mrs. Perkins stuck out her tongue and started licking around the head of my cock.

"Now kiss my ass!" Mrs. Perkins demanded, and lifted her dress up. She was wearing blue thong panties. I leaned in and kissed her ass, while my mother was still spanking me.

"Now, lick my asshole," she said, lifting her dress all the way off and sliding down her panties.

"You heard her," Mom said, shoving my head into our neighbor's ass.

'What the hell is going on'? I thought. 'All I did was watch her undress and jerkoff, now I'm licking her asshole as my mom shoves my heard into her'.

"How's my son doing, Debbie?" Mom asked.

"Debbie?" I asked.

"Mrs. Perkins to you," Mom said, reaching under and squeezing my balls. Then she stroked my cock a few times.

"Pretty good. He must rim his girlfriend every night," Mrs. Perkins said and she and Mom both laughed.

"Is that the moaning I hear when Becky's in your room?" Mom asked. "Are you rimming her asshole with your tongue?"

"No, I've never licked Becky or anyone else's asshole before now. I do lick her pussy pretty well. Maybe that's what you heard," I said to try and shock them.

"I'll be the judge of that," Mrs. Perkins said. Once again, I was made to get on my hands and knees in front of the couch, while Debbie -- Mrs. Perkins -- lay on the edge of it while I licked her pussy. She had a landing strip and nice full pussy lips. I started licking and soon Mrs. Perkins was moaning just like Becky.

"How about you, Ryan? Does Becky lick your little asshole?" Mom asked, licking my ass getting closer and closer to my asshole. "Tickle, tickle," she said, tickling my asshole with her fingernail. Then I felt my ass checks being spread open and Mom spit right on my asshole. Then her tongue was right there. I couldn't believe it. My own mother was licking my asshole while I ate her friend's pussy. Maybe I ought to get in trouble more often.

Mrs. Perkins hadn't been wearing a bra and she was grabbing and squeezing her breasts. I moved her hands out of the way and pushed her breasts together and started licking her nipples from one to the other. She had big areolas and I licked all around those too. Then I reached down and slid two fingers inside her wet pussy and licked her nipple until it was wet and then gently blew on it, until she shivered.

Mom was stroking my cock and sucking on my balls. I put my head back down to Mrs. Perkins pussy and sucked on her clit while I fingered her. Soon she started screaming, "Don't stop! Don't stop!" I didn't and she came with a shuddering, screaming orgasm.

Mom aimed my cock at Mrs. Perkins huge breasts and when she stuck her tongue in my asshole, I shot my load. The first spurt hit her tits, then Mrs. Perkins opened her mouth rolled out her tongue and moved it under the head of my cock, and Mom stroked the base of my cock until I finished shooting.

Mom then took my cock in her mouth and cleaned me up. Then she kissed Mrs. Perkins and they shared my cum, until both had some in their mouth, then they swallowed. Mom licked my remaining cum from Mrs. Perkins tits.

"Now it's my turn," Mom said. Mrs. Perkins started sucking my cock and balls, then she had me kneel on the couch so she could lick my asshole too. All this was happening while Mom got undressed. Mom was a little bigger than Mrs. Perkins and her tits were about the same size, though they sagged a bit more. Mom's ass was bigger than Mrs. Perkins's, more round but pretty firm.

Mom said she was ready and kneeled on the couch with her ass out. I thought I'd tease her like she teased me and licked around her butt cheeks. Then I spread her legs open wider and her ass opened up. I reached my finger to her asshole and tickled it. "Tickle, tickle," I said. Then I spit on her asshole like she had don to me, but instead of licking it, I blew on it like I had blown on Mrs. Perkins's nipple. While I was blowing on Mom's asshole, I ran my finger along her cunt. Never slipping inside, just on the outside.

Mom was moaning and shuddering. I reached under and pinched her nipples until she gasped. Then I started licking her asshole while tickling her clit. Then I slipped two fingers in Mom's pussy. When I had her panting and moaning, I pulled out my fingers and Mom cried, "No!"

"Relax," I said. I started licking Mom's shaved pussy until it was all nice and wet, both outside and inside. Outside from me, inside from her. Then I slipped my big cock inside. My cock is thicker than it is long, but that never seems to be an issue. It filled Mom's pussy fine, although it was pretty tight inside there.

Mom gasped. She wasn't expecting me to ram my cock in her pussy. I fucked her doggy style for a while, then Mom wanted to get on top of me so I lay down on the floor and she climbed on. Mrs. Perkins, meanwhile climbed on my face, so I licked her pussy again, while I fucked my mother.

I reached down and started grabbing and squeezing Mom's ass. Then I started spanking it. She really seemed to like that, because she told me to smack her harder. When I was ready to come, I wet my finger and slipped inside Mom's asshole. She naturally tightened down on both my finger and my cock. After a minute I started shooting my load inside her. This triggered Mom's orgasm and she exploded all over my cock. Mrs. Perkins came shortly after.

Mom then sat on Mrs. Perkins face while she ate my cum from Mom's pussy. Then Mrs. Perkins got on top of Mom in a sixty-nine position. I got behind Mrs. Perkins and started fucking her. Every now and then Mom would pull out my cock and suck it. While I was fucking Mrs. Perkins, Mom licked and sucked my balls.

I started licking and spitting on Mrs. Perkins's asshole. Then I slipped a finger inside it. Mom quickly figured out what I was doing and reached up and spread Mrs. Perkins's butt cheeks apart. Mom slobbered all over my cock, getting it all nice and wet. Then with a bit of difficulty I pushed my cock into Mrs. Perkins's asshole.

"No," she said. "It's too big." I ignored her, but went slow. Meanwhile, Mom was licking her clit and fingering her. Pretty soon she'd relaxed enough where I could slide in and out more or less. Once I pulled my cock all the way out and stuck it down Mom's throat. She looked me in the eye, while sucking my cock with gusto. Who knew my mom was such a slut? I had just got back into the rhythm when Mrs. Perkins said, "I'm coming. Oh God, I'm coming!" She tightened her ass on my cock and I soon started shooting my load inside her. She squeezed her thighs around Mom's head as she had her own orgasm.

After Mom licked my cum from Mrs. Perkins's ass, we all just lay there panting and exhausted.

"Well, I hope you learned your lesson!" Mom said.

"Yeah," Mrs. Perkins added. "Don't spy on me anymore. And never trample my flower bed again. If you want to see me naked, just come over. I'll tell my husband you're there to cut the lawn or something."

"Or trim your bushes," I said, moving my fingers like a pair of scissors across her landing strip.

"So, Ryan. I have a question. Did you really think Mrs. Perkins wouldn't catch you watching her and stroking your cock?"

"To be honest I thought if she did see me, she'd just stand there naked and let me finish," I replied.

"I'll bet you never expected this, huh?" Mrs. Perkins asked.

"No. Never. I have a question of my own," I said. "For both of you."

"Go ahead," Mom said.

"So, how come your feet smelled, but your asshole didn't?" I asked.

"You little shit!" Mom said.

"We should make you lick our assholes again for that," Mrs. Perkins said.

"I have a better idea," Mom said. "Get on his legs. Mom sat on my arms, while Mrs. Perkins sat on my thighs. "Now tickle him!" Mom said.

They both started tickling my ribs and underarms. Then the insides of my thighs. Finally, my cock and balls were tickled. I was c lose to coming when they stopped. They both leaned their faces close to my cock and started blowing on it.

"How do you like your punishment now?" Mom said.

"Are your balls all full and achy?" Mrs. Perkins asked, and her and Mom laughed.

"Hey, your birthday's next week. Maybe I'll take you and your friends to Chucky Cheese," Mom said.

Mrs. Perkins laughed. "Can I come too? I'd love to see a twenty-year old and all his friends at Chucky Cheese."

"Of course. Bring a friend or two. That will be your real punishment," Mom said. "Now go back to your room."

I went back to my room, confused, exhausted and feeling like I was in the Twilight Zone. I never looked at my mom in a sexual way before. I wondered if she really had anything planned for my birthday. I doubted it. But as usual I was wrong. So very wrong.