Upstate Overnight Mother-Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OnePaige
OnePaige
147 Followers

Then he dropped his throbbing cock down and plunged into Sharon, who gasped and writhed under the girl. The table shook, the golden sun burned on their skin, the sweat dripped and ran on Maggie's arched back as John moved in Sharon, bringing her up to that same grasping edge. He could feel her pussy clasping at him.

He pulled out and speared her daughter again. Both groaned. John took Maggie's meaty ass in both hands and gave himself something to pound against.

"Oh my God, mom..." she cried. "Oh. My. God.!" John was on his tiptoes now, pressing her hips down onto her mom's, letting his back and butt fully into the exercise of fucking the girl. He pounded and pounded and she shook under him. Her flesh rippled with each thrust, her cries rose, her head thrashed side-to-side. Before they could either one come he pulled out again and did the same for Sharon, running his long shaft in to her deepest, smacking his coarse hairs against Maggie's spread pussy, moving faster and faster, hearing the woman's ultimate release approaching, timing his own with determined care. Their rutting echoed across the shimmering lake. Somewhere someone paused to listen and wonder.

John's entire body grew hard. He dug his fingers into the girl's ass. His balls pulled up. He switched up to drive into Maggie again and she wailed as he sank deep and fast. Another three powerful thrusts and he felt the explosion begin in his groin. Like one long, hard quivering bow-string his stretched body twanged. Liquid fire shot through him from his fingertips, down his spine, to erupt from the iron arrow of his cock. Two thick pulses into the girl and he pressed the spouting organ down into her mother, spraying white gobs on them both. Sharon wailed as he filled her, the slippery, hot spunk foaming as he plowed on.

His arrows flew and hit their marks. The three hung in ecstasy for a long, throbbing moment, moving against each other as nature intended. The essential energy carried him on cresting wave after wave as it flowed through them all.

Then the long retreat from heaven as he slowed, relaxed, eased his cock in and out with a gentle reverse of the earlier rising urgency. John dipped into them both a last time as they clung to each other and murmured in a soggy tangle of flushed skin and puddles on the picnic table. At last he slipped out and sagged, walking unsteadily to the lake where he took himself in to the neck and let the cool water float him back to earth.

Watching the women snuggling on the blankets he felt mellow and proud.

Shortly, they unfolded themselves, oozed off the table and walked, hand-in-hand, naked and glowing to join him in the cool water, both angling for kisses.

Sharon was right, it was going to be an interesting weekend.

OnePaige
OnePaige
147 Followers
12