Uptight young colleague - Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hammondo
hammondo
582 Followers

"Jack, I don't know what you think you are doing," she admonished. "But your actions are entirely inappropriate. We are work colleagues; you are a few decades older than me (which I must admit stung a little); and I'm in a long-term relationship. You shouldn't be in my bed, and you most certainly shouldn't be kissing me like that."

"Now," she continued, "I'm going to turn over and go to sleep. And I suggest you go back to your bed and do the same."

So saying, she rolled to her side so that her back was to me. But this caused her to push her bum out, in a semi foetal position, as she curled up in preparation for some shut eye. This position, far from encouraging me to return to my bed, had the opposite effect. Her vest had ridden up a little, her glorious bottom was stuck out, just inches away from me. And she looked impossibly sexy. And perhaps even welcoming?

At that stage of course I was thinking with my dick - which by now was more than half hard. But I was emboldened by the lack of any real censure from Penny. This, coupled with the wine I'd drunk, was leading me into thinking that my advances - relatively limited as they still were at this stage - may actually be welcomed by her.

So, I inched towards her, placing an arm around her and, once more, began nuzzling her neck. Or to be more precise, the nape of it. God, she smelled - and tasted - delicious. Fresh and young (if it's possible to smell young?)

I was braced for a torrent of abuse this time. But none came. Instead, Penny sighed again, as she arched her back in apparent pleasure.

"Please Jack, this isn't fair," she whispered. "I thought I told you to go back to your own bed."

"Well," I countered, "yousuggested I went back. But you didn't actually tell me to go." I insisted, pedantically, as I continued to gently graze my tongue and teeth on her neck. Causing her, once more, to tense slightly and then exhale with a gentle moan.

"Anyway, why isn't this fair? You seem to be quite enjoying it."

"And that's the problem," she confirmed, as she turned back to face me as we continued to lay side by side, our faces just inches apart.

Penny was now breathing quite heavily and most certainly appeared flushed. I was coming more and more round to thinking that she was aroused, not annoyed. Though, of course, it's possible she was experiencing both emotions.

"Reluctantly, vey reluctantly in fact," she emphasised, "I am enjoying it. But I really, really, shouldn't be."

Whilst I'd been speculating to myself that she was turned on, I was taken aback to hear her admit this. So, initially, I said, nothing. With my silence seeming to prompt Penny to continue.

"My neck and ears are really erogenous zones," she explained shyly. "I'm sure it is for many women, but it's especially so for me. "So, you kissing them - and I'm really ashamed to admit this - kissing them pretty expertly - is getting me worked up."

This disclosure was really turning me on now too. But, as she seemed prepared to carry on speaking, I still said, nor did, nothing.

"And to make matters worse, because we've been cooped up together for the last few nights I've not been able to give myself any relief......." she concluded, blushing furiously.

"Wow," was all I could say initially, as I took this all in. Then, after a pause where neither of us spoke, I managed to say, "I'm so sorry, I really had no idea."

"Well," she smiled ruefully, "much as you're not quite the oik I imagined, I didn't think emotional intelligence was your strongest point. So, I'm not completely shocked this is a surprise for you."

Then, getting more serious, she went on, "what an earth am I telling you all this for?" she pondered. "I don't need to justify any of my actions to you. And I certainly shouldn't be alerting you to my frustrations. I've made some errors of judgement. And if you breathe a word for this to anyone I'll have your bollocks," she concluded fiercely.

As much as we'd drunk and as horny as I was, I was still conscious of not pushing too far, too fast. In part as I certainly didn't want an HR complaint against me. But, largely because, dirty old man as I was probably was, I was also determined to do the right thing

"Look," I suggested, "we're both mature adults. What harm would it be if we took care of our needs whilst we are away? "In fact," I continued, "we could even take care of each other's needs."

"Mature," she grimaced, "chronologically you're a lot more mature than me. 20 years more in fact. Though I'm not sure if that's true behaviourally."

"Ouch," I responded with a grin. You know how to wound a poor soul who is just trying to be kind."

"Anyway, we are certainly not having sex, if that's what you're suggesting," Penny confirmed emphatically.

"Heavens no," I assured her, with a grin. "The thought never crossed my mind."

Bullshit of course and she knew it. But she chose not to pick me up on it. Though I could sense she was still pained and, I suspected, conflicted.

"Actually, I don't think it would be appropriate or sensible for us to have sex (and now I was at least partially serious when I said this). I had something less drastic in mind."

"Oh, and what less drastic option do you propose," Penny queried. Her interest clearly piqued, but still looking very serious and pensive.

"Well, I just thought we could masturbate together. Either laying side by side and taking care of ourselves. Or, if you'd prefer, taking care of each other," I concluded with a grin.

"You are mad," she gasped, "we can't just get ourselves off in front of each other. And I'm most certainly not letting you get your hands on me. Nor placing mine on you. That's just not right and proper."

"Look," I said, calmly, "I really do understand the absurdity of this situation. And the conflicts you are struggling with. But my proximity to someone as gorgeous and sexy as you has got the better of me. I don't mind what you do, but I need to provide some relief for myself," I suggested, as I lifted my arse of the bed and shrugged down my boxer trunks.

My cock was more than half hard and with a few gentle tugs it soon reared up to become fully, almost painfully, erect

"Oh my God," Penny gasped, placing her hand in front of her mouth (though tellingly, once again, not appearing overly upset or offended). "I can't believe you're actually going to do this."

"I am," I confirmed, "I'm desperate to come. I really am going to have to bring myself off. Why don't you join me?" I suggested.

Initially she said nothing in response. But her eyes never left my cock, and her breathing was becoming laboured.

As desperate I was, there was not a danger that I would come right away. Nor did I want to. I was discovering I was probably something of an exhibitionist. But I was also keen to see Penny emulating me and playing with herself. Not least as I wanted to see her body in all its glory.

"Come on," I suggested, "don't leave me do this on my own. I thought you wanted to get off too?"

"I do, I really do," Penny agreed. "And watching you wanking is making me even more horny," she confessed with a blush. "But I'm frightened. Scared that you'll blab about this around the office."

"I get that, I really do. But would anyone believe me? And these days, if they did, with me being 20 years older, I'd be fired and on a sexual assault charge before you know it."

This argument seemed to reassure Penny as she visibly relaxed beside me. And began, absent-mindedely, to start touching herself. Though, at this stage, it was over her clothing.

"Go on," I encouraged her. "That is really hot. Let me see you really give yourself pleasure."

She kept her underwear on, but slipped a finger inside her knickers and began, very gently, to rub against her pussy.

"Ooh, God, she whimpered, "I'm so wet. I really need to do this."

Initially I said nothing in response, fearful of breaking the spell. But I resumed wanking myself. Firmly, but slowly.

But, much as I was enjoying the spectacle, I wanted to see Penny in all her splendour.

"Why don't you slip the last of your clothing off? Surely you'd be more comfortable?"

"And you'd get to perve over me even more," she fed back, with a wry smile. "But I get your point," she conceded. Pausing for a few moments as she wrestled with her conscience, she then swiftly pulled her vest over her head and shrugged down her knickers.

She lay back down immediately, reticent it seemed, for me to view her too readily. But even side by side I could see that, fully nude, she was in even better shape than I'd imagined.

Once more I said very little. Content to let Penny continue at her own pace and do whatever she needed - and felt comfortable - doing. So I resumed my own masturbation. But still at a leisurely pace.

Beside me, still just inches away, Penny now set to playing with herself in earnest. One hand was grasping a firm breast, tweaking a nipple. Whilst, with the other she was rubbing her pussy, and then inserting a single digit inside herself.

"Oooh, shit," she gasped quietly, "I'm so wet. So ashamed, but so turned on."

I was keen - desperate in fact - to reach over and engage directly and physically with Penny: suckling on a nipple; passionately kissing her; fingering - or better still fucking - her pussy. But I contained myself. I could see this was a big step for her. Hell, it was no small thing for me. So, I didn't want to freak her out by pushing too far. Instead, I contented myself with the voyeuristic and exhibitionist thrill of our mutual masturbation.

This ramped up even more when Penny pushed herself to her feet and trotted off to her suitcase, in the corner of our room. Bending down (which highlighted the glory of her sculpted buttocks and give me a tantalising glimpse of her arsehole) she rummaged inside it. Before emerging, moments later, clutching a small object.

As she settled back on to the bed I could see it was a very small vibrator. Not much bigger than a pen, metallic silver in colour and already humming gently.

"This is my travel toy," Penny explained, blushing furiously. "I bring it with me as it helps me sleep when I'm away," she explained, before training it against her pussy, causing her to tremor once more.

Sensing, once more, that the time for talking was over I let Penny concentrate on bringing herself pleasure, whilst I did the same myself. With, of course, my pleasure heightened by the thrill of seeing this nubile, young colleague wanking beside me. Moving, it seemed, towards orgasm.

"Oooh, ooh, oooh," she whimpered quietly, as she alternated running the vibrator over her clitoris, with occasional insertion into her pussy.

I watched her intently, as I stroked myself methodically. Though taking care not to come too quickly. I wanted, as much as I was able, to coincide my own orgasm with Penny.

Just a few days ago it would have been incomprehensible that I'd be interacting sexually - albeit just in mutual masturbation - with my stunning young colleague. But here I was, straining every sinew to hold off from coming until I saw Penny do the same.

Thankfully, after only a few more minutes I could sense that her orgasm was imminet. She was breathing more heavily and rubbing her little bullet vibrator more vigorously against her clit.

"Nnnnggh, nnggh, nnnghhhh" she grunted, incoherently, as her taut abdomen tightened further and her firm tits began to quiver.

Small as it was she now had both hands on her vibrator, intent it seemed on finding just the right position and level of friction to bring herself off.

"Go on," I encouraged quietly beside her. "This is so, so, hot. Let me see you come."

Penny looked across to see I was still wanking alongside her and then focussed all her efforts on doing just that.

"Oh God, so close, so close," she whimpered, "nearly there", as she fiddled with the settings on the little vibe to increase the frequency of it.

"Ooooh, oooh, oooooh, I'm coming, I'm coming, YESSSSSSSS.........." she hissed, as she arched her buttocks off the bed and began shaking in orgasm.

God, it was such a horny sight. Watching her tremor in pleasure and seeing that writ large all over her face was a massive turn-on. Consequently, as her own orgasm subsidised my own hit. I'd been wanking my cock vigorously but, as was my wont, as I felt the spunk boiling in my balls I slowed right down. I had discovered some time ago, that whether I was fucking or wanking, slowing down rather than increasing my pace as I came, enhanced my orgasm - making it more intense. So my last few strokes were slow and deliberate.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, FUCKKKKKK" I cried, clenching my buttocks as I pumped out the first of several jets of thick, white, jizz. With my stomach coated with pools of this thick, creamy, sperm.

After we'd both cum there was, understandably, an awkward atmosphere. Very awkward in fact. Ordinarily (belying the boorish oik I'd been accused of) I was very keen to cuddle up and chat. But I sensed that this was not something that Penny would be remotely comfortable with. So I made my apologies, moved back to my own bed and soon drifted off to sleep.

Waking early the following morning it seemed Penny was still asleep. I put the kettle on and made us both a mug of tea.

"How do you feel this morning?" I asked, placing the mug by the side of her bed.

Turing to face me as she stirred Penny, despite just waking from her slumbers, looked impossibly gorgeous. She had "bed hair" and crumpled features. But still looked fresh and untroubled by the cares of the world. Though her initial comments suggested that was a façade.

"I feel utterly wretched," she confided, sitting up and pulling the duvet tight to her chest. "Partly physically, as I drunk too much red wine. But largely emotionally as I betrayed my partner and my values by what we did last night. I've never ever acted like that and I can't believe what possessed me."

"Oh God, I'm so sorry. I certainly didn't mean to make you feel bad," I replied. "I feel awful myself now." And I really did. She was a gorgeous young woman - on the outside and the inside - and I hadn't meant to cause her any angst.

"Look, we clearly can't undo what we've done. And I don't think we can forget what happened. But, if you feel that bad, let's try not to dwell on it. And focus entirely on our project," I suggested.

"I'm not sure how realistic that is, but I'd certainly like to do that," Penny acceded readily.

And, to be fair to us both, that is exactly what we did. The next day neither of us made any comment on what we'd shared. And I certainly didn't wish to add to the discomfort Penny obviously felt by pushing any further.

We had an early flight back the next morning. So, after checking out of our guest house we set off for the airport and out trip home. With both of us, I suspect, happy to have some time and distance from each other to process what we'd done.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For the next few days we worked from home, writing up the fruits of our labours on the work we'd done in these first few days. Interacting on the phone several times to check in on our work. As I'd promised (and we'd both agreed) I studiously avoided any reference to our mutual masturbatory experiences. And kept everything work focused.

We sent a brief resume of our progress thus far to the more senior managers. But had one more planning trip up to the Highlands to make before our first, more formal, presentation. After that, we'd need at least a couple of other trips before completing this planning stage.

In the middle of the next week we reconvened at the airport. I greeted Penny with a an affectionate hug (which I was pleased to feel reciprocated). But, as I'd done thus far, I made no mention at all of our Rioja fuelled tryst of the previous week.

Once again we went straight out on site and did some further excellent work before returning to the guest house.

"You'll be pleased to know all the rooms are operational this week," the kindly receptionist informed us, with a cheery smile. "So you'll be able to have your own rooms. I'm so sorry, once again, for the huge inconvenience when you were last here."

"Yes, we'd had confirmation of the repairs. It's very good to hear," Penny replied.

Though I wasn't nearly as convinced as her. I'd loved to have shared a room - and a bed - with her. But I said nothing that might reflect that.

Over the next two days we continued to work hard and effectively. We were both at pains to avoid any physical contact. But, unless I was mistaken, we exchanged a number of what the romance novels used to (in fact probably still do) call "smouldering glances."

Not least when we went for another run around the Loch and I admired Penny, once more, in her running gear. But, smouldering, indeed knowing, glances aside, neither of us made any comment on how good I thought she looked.

My reticence to refer back to our mutual masturbation - wonderful as it was - was borne of multiple factors. One, that I was even reluctant to admit to myself, was that I had become genuinely fond of Penny. I wondered, ridiculous as it was, if there might be more to this that a quick, drunken, tug. And I was terrified of moving too fast and spoiling any slim chance I might have.

Our "vow of silence" was finally broken by Penny, not me, on Thursday evening, when we went back to the pub for a meal.

We sat at the same table and ordered another bottle of the excellent Rioja. Though committed to only having one this time.

As we were finishing our meals and waiting for the bill Penny looked across with a pensive expression.

"Tell me," she asked, "why haven't you brought up what happened after the last time we ate here? Nor tried to get a repeat performance? I'm not sure if I'm impressed or upset. Didn't you enjoy it?"

"God yes, I absolutely loved it. But I'd made a commitment - which I've kept- not to bring it up at all. I really wanted you to feel comfortable. And feel you could have trust that I'm true to my word."

Penny said nothing in the pub, but as we got outside she pulled me to her and planted a huge kiss on me. Albeit on my cheek, not my lips!

"You're a really, really, good man. Thank you."

Before she pulled away and we walked, for the second time, back to the hotel in an awkward silence.

Nothing further was said, but pausing outside our rooms Penny looked at me with a strange look in her eyes. One that I pondered might be a combination of arousal and confusion. With arousal perhaps the dominant emotion.

Testing this theory I asked, quietly, "so, are you going to help yourself drift off to sleep again with your special travel buddie?"

Blushing furiously but boldly looking me in the eye, she agreed, "yes, I am. As I do most nights."

"I thought you might," I replied, walking a pace towards her so that our faces were now just inches apart. "God, it was such a turn on to watch you last time," I informed her in a hoarse whisper. "I loved how you smelt and responded" as I dipped my head and once more reigned the gentlest of kisses on her bare neck.

"Oh Jeez," she whispered, "I do love that. But please stop."

"Why", I murmured, "if you're enjoying it I should continue."

"Look, at least come inside so no-one can see and hear us," she directed. Swiftly swiping her key card and dragging me in to her room.

"That's the problem," she concurred, closing the door behind her. "I do enjoy it, but I'm worried what you'll want it to lead to."

"Look," I reassured her, in between blowing gently against her ears. "I'll be more than happy if we just do what we did last week. Masturbating together and watching each other get off. You're clearly going to do that and now that I know what you're planning to do I'm even more determined to do the same myself. We could do it separately, in our own rooms. But knowing how much fun we had last time why don't we just repeat the experience?"

hammondo
hammondo
582 Followers