Uptown Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack has just recently asked me to move in with him too. I know if I do that, it won't be as easy for me to have my fun on the side in future. I told him I would love to move in with him, his condo is absolutely wonderful as well, but that it'll take me a few weeks to get my stuff sorted.

That gives me the next few weeks to make my mind up, to see if I can actually leave all my other fuck studs behind for good. Maybe I'll just remind myself of what it's like before I give them up, maybe it's time that Alisha and I hit the clubs once more. Jack is away in Vancouver for a few days for work, this is my last chance for me to be sure about what I want.

Alisha's delighted to go the clubs again with me, while she's still dating DeAndre, she hasn't given up seeing other guys occasionally as well. She informed me that she's got a special treat for me tonight, so I'm excited as we arrive at the club.

"So gorgeous, what's this special treat you told me about?" I ask her as I sip on my Vodka Martini.

"Well, think of it as my engagement gift for you. I know it's two months late, but you'll definitely agree that it's better late than never once you see what it is." Alisha replies with a cheeky smile and a chuckle.

"And no DeAndre tonight?"

"I told him it's a special girl's night out for the two of us only. Besides, sometimes we all need a new cock to play with. I love his, but you know, variety is the spice of life, right."

"DeAndre's not enough for you, huh?"

"No, he's not. And if Jack were enough for you, you wouldn't be here right now with me either. We're going to have so much fun tonight; you just wait and see." Alisha laughs in response.

Maybe she's right. If I'm truly in love with Jack, wouldn't he be all that I need? But I do love him, I can't imagine being without him now. So, why am I here, why am I so looking forward to my 'special treat' tonight?

As if on cue, four incredibly buff and handsome black men walk up and join us at our table, greeting Alisha with kisses on her cheek before being introduced to me.

"Jessica, these are my engagement gifts to you, guys that I call the four horsemen. You'll understand why I call them that soon enough. They're not just going to spend the night with us, they're going to give us the best fucking night of our lives. I'm so happy for you and Jack. Now, let's go and enjoy ourselves." Alisha replies as the 'four horsemen' each give me a sensual kiss in turn.

My god, I'm going to enjoy tonight, I just know it.

After we take turns dancing with each of the guys, and having a few more drinks for encouragement, we decide it's time for the real fun to begin. We all leave to head back to my apartment as it's a bit larger than Alisha's, with me getting fingered by two of the guys on the ride home in the Uber, almost cumming in the process.

We don't waste any time once we're inside, the six of us stripping down in the living room with both Alisha and I being the center of attention, with hands and lips roaming all over our bodies.

When I start to feel for their cocks, to begin rubbing them to get them hard, that's when I understand why Alisha calls them 'the four horsemen' All four have huge cocks, not just big, they're all truly massive. I can barely reach my hand around their cocks; they're so thick, and they aren't even hard yet.

Just feeling their huge cocks makes my pussy so wet with excitement like I haven't felt in a long while. I know I'm going to enjoy fucking these guys, all of them, over and over.

As I finally get that first huge cock in my wet and willing pussy, my god I explode. I haven't cum this quickly or this hard in ages, and this is just the start.

Over the next four hours, Alisha and I are fucked by each of the guy's multiple times. I receive so many loads of cum on me and in me that I lose count. And as for climaxes, oh my fucking god! I can't remember ever cumming so many times or as hard as I have tonight. At one point I had an orgasm that lasted for damn near five minutes straight, just continuing to ripple through my body as I was getting powerfully fucked by one of the guys. I've never cum this good before in all my life.

After we're done, Alisha and I are left lying on the bed, exhausted and covered in cum. I'm in a state of bliss as the guy's shower before getting dressed and leaving. Alisha and I eventually get up and make our way into the bathroom together, getting into the shower to wash each other clean.

While Alisha and I have kissed on occasion, and gone downtown on each other a few times too, it's not something that we'd normally do. Usually, we'd be high on cocaine when that happens.

But tonight, we kiss passionately under the shower. I've never felt closer to Alisha than I have tonight, with the whole night being an experience I know I'll remember for the rest of my life.

"I'm going to miss you so much sweety. I'm going to miss these nights, and the fun we have. But I'm so happy for you, that you're getting married to a good man. Someone special like you deserves a good man like him." Alisha whispers to me.

"I'm not so sure I can give all this up, to be honest. Being with you tonight, with these guys, you've reminded me of what we've enjoyed together over all these years. I'm not so sure I can leave all that behind. I know I should, I know what I have with Jack. It's just so hard."

"I know how you feel. I tried going solo with DeAndre, I lasted only a month. But you need to do this, Jessica. Jack is so good for you, he's what you need now, not these guys. This is meant to be a last hurrah, nothing more."

"I know, and you're probably right as usual. But I just don't think I can do it. I love Jack, but I just don't think he's enough for me. I don't think any one man can be. Maybe I've been a slut for too long, that I've enjoyed way too many men over the years to ever be faithful to just one." I reply as I continue to wash Alisha's body clean with a washcloth.

"Maybe you don't have to be with only Jack, but that doesn't mean that you have to give him up either. You just need to be careful, to not get caught. Plenty of happily married women out there sleep around. How many do we see at the clubs we go to? They're always there, wedding rings on while they're dancing and going home with the same hot guys we fuck as well."

"Yeah, that's true. I've always wondered if their husbands get anywhere near as much action as their wives do. I bet most of them have to pay for it, if they get anything at all." I chuckle in response.

"Yeah, I bet they do. Look, if you want to keep seeing other guys Jess, you just need to be very selective about who you choose and when you do it. Besides, for all you know, Jack might be banging other hotties whenever he travels away too, most hot guys like Jack have way too many options to ever stay faithful."

"Oh, I don't think Jack is the kind of guy that would do that. It's just not in his nature."

"He probably thinks the same way about you, yet what did you just get up to tonight?" Alisha laughs in response.

"That's different. I never got married to the person I fell in love with at a young age, then went four years without sex after they died years later. Jack might be super-hot, but he's not like those other guys. It's like comparing boys to a real man."

"Well, all that might be true, but that still doesn't change who you are or what you want now does it?"

"No, it doesn't. I just feel bad that I don't think I can ever give him the type of commitment that he's prepared to give to me. I feel like I'm such a bad person; I feel like I don't deserve him." I respond as I begin to tear up a little.

"Hey now, don't you dare start crying on me, Jess. I know you're a good person who does deserve someone as wonderful as Jack. So, what if you need a little fun on the side every now and then? Maybe it'll help you to have a happy marriage with him, knowing that you're not missing out on anything." Alisha tries to reassure me.

"Maybe, or maybe I'm just being a complete selfish bitch." I respond, as tears begin to roll down my cheeks.

"No, you're not. Hey, listen to me Jess. We are two of the hottest women around. We deserve to have the best; from the men we choose to sleep with, to the careers we have, to the men we decide to marry. You were right before to say that you could have it all. We deserve to have it all. Settling for less and not getting what we want is not for us, it's for them out there. All those boringly average women with their boringly average lives. Fuck that and fuck them. We're better than them." Alisha states, trying to give me encouragement.

"If you dare say 'that we don't need no man' I swear I'm going to slap you." I respond with a slight chuckle.

"Hell no, I'd never say that. We need men, we need them to pay for our dinners and drinks, to pay for our rent and utilities, to do all the jobs we don't want to do. And for a very few of the hottest men out there, to give us all the sex we need as well. Men are useful, they all serve their purpose. Hell, I've even thought about starting an OnlyFans so that I can buy my own place with their money too. All those ugly men out there that will pay me a lot of money just to see what I already give to hot guys for free." Alisha laughs in response.

"Yeah, enough with the pep-talk already. Would you really go online though to make money? What about your career, not to mention your family?" I ask in return.

"Yeah, those are the two things that's stopping me. If I wasn't worried about my career or what my mom would think, I'd be making so much coin from all those simps out there already. Hell, you'd make even more money than me."

"And kiss my marriage to Jack goodbye? Nah, he's plenty wealthy enough already. I'll probably never have to work again if I don't want to after we're married, especially if we have children. I just don't want to give up on my career yet after what I've had to go through with both of my bosses to get to where I am."

"Yeah, but you're still sleeping with your current boss, aren't you? And I know you don't enjoy doing that. Maybe you need to find something new. I know, why don't you see if Jack's company will hire you. I mean, after you're married it will be half yours anyway."

"Yeah, you're right. I never even thought about that. Maybe I will, I'll have to make Jack think that's it's his idea though."

"There you go, no more thoughts about not being good enough, okay?"

"Yeah, you're right. Maybe I can have everything I want after all." I reply to Alisha as we finish washing each other before heading back to my bedroom to clean up and change the sheets before bedtime.

Now that Jack has returned from Vancouver, I made sure to give him one of the best fuck session's we'd ever had. Maybe I was feeling a little guilty about what I'd done while he was away, but he enjoyed my efforts none the less.

I've decided to use the few weeks I have before moving in with Jack to continue sleeping with other hot guys, reasoning with myself that I'm just getting it out of my system. That I'll put a stop to it once I'm living with him.

Three of the guys I sleep with during this time are a few of the remaining guys on my 'to do again' list, but I also managed to hook-up with two of the 'four horsemen' a few times as well.

After moving in with Jack, it has taken me a while to get everything sorted, so much so that I haven't even thought about having any fun on the side for the next few weeks after. That all changes when I'm able to again have a night out with Alisha. We picked up two very handsome guys at a club and went back to Alisha's apartment to have our fun.

I've come to the realization that I don't really want to stop having my guys on the side, that I need them as much as I need the love I get from Jack. I've also started dropping hints to Jack about me coming to work for him, asking him about how well his company runs their client relations portfolio.

Jack has already stated that he wants me working with him but doesn't want to put Mark's nose out of joint by stealing me away while both companies are still working together. I'll change his mind, but I'll wait until we're married first.

We're getting married in just two months' time, but before that is my impending thirtieth birthday. It's not really a landmark that I want to celebrate. If I could stay in my twenties, being young and beautiful forever, I would. But at least I'll soon be married to a very handsome and successful man to cushion the blow.

Alisha advises me that she's setting up something special for my birthday as well, but that it'd be best not to invite Jack to this particular party. That we're going to have our own very private celebration, one that I'm sure will include me and Alisha getting well fucked several times by several handsome men.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I arrived at the gala event in LA with a very handsome Jack in arm, it's a charity event that Jack's company supports. We're both looking fantastic, with both of us getting admired by men and women alike. We really do make a marvelous couple, being both extremely attractive and successful.

We start off the night by circling and greeting people together, however at some point Jack's absconded by some other CEO for work discussions and I'm left chatting to a few other attractive women who I have no idea who they belong to. I say that as they're all clearly trophy wives, as none of them seem to have the intelligence nor ambition to be here on their own merits.

Shortly after, as I look around for my fiancé, he's nowhere to be seen. I decide I'll continue to circulate rather than stay here with these vapid women, and as I leave our little circle I almost bump into a tall handsome black man.

As he turns to face me, I'm a little shocked. His name is Jayson, he's one of my 'four horsemen', but not one of the two that I've been fucking again since first meeting them with Alisha.

"Well, what do we have here. Jessica, my god you look fantastic with your clothes on for a change. Although I still prefer you without them." Jayson says as we greet each other with kisses on the cheek.

"Hi Jayson, it's been a little while. What are you doing here?"

"I could ask you the same question. Are you looking to score a wealthy sugar daddy tonight, or would you be more interested in renewing our 'relationship' once more?"

"No, I'm here with my fiancé unfortunately, he got dragged off somewhere to discuss work."

"Oh really, I didn't pick you as the marrying type. I'm assuming he has no idea what you like to get up to in your spare time."

"No, he doesn't. And I'd like to keep it that way."

"Hey, don't worry, I'd never tell him. I still would like to renew our friendship again though. I heard you've been seeing two of my boys lately, and I'm feeling a little left out." Jayson responds with a sexy smile.

"Well, I'm sure we can correct that little oversight, just not tonight. Okay?"

"Okay. I'll hold you to that raincheck. Don't make me wait too long though."

"I won't. Speak with Alisha, I'm sure she'll be able to arrange a get together very soon, alright?" I respond as he gives me another quick kiss on the cheek as we both went our separate ways.

I circulate the ballroom a little more, before bumping into one of the attractive trophy wives I'd been speaking with earlier. She smiles at me as she firmly takes my arm, maneuvering me away from the other patrons. What the hell is she up to?

"I'm just letting you know, Jayson is off limits, you hear me? Unless you want your future husband, Jack Batman, to know all about what you've been up to. And all the men that you've been fucking, including Jayson." This woman states in a serious tone while still managing to outwardly smile.

"Excuse me, who the fuck do you think you are?" I reply forcefully while also managing to smile at anyone who might be looking in our direction.

"I'm someone who knows exactly who you are Jessica Johnson. This doesn't have to get ugly; you just need to remember that Jayson is mine, not yours. Go find some other stud to fuck and leave him the hell alone." She reiterates.

"Wait, is he your boyfriend? I thought you were one of those trophy wives waiting for your husbands to return. Jayson is all yours if that's the case." I reply, I don't need the attention on me and who I've fucked, especially with Jack being here.

"Don't be stupid. Jayson is the guy that I fuck when I need a bit of fun. And tonight, he's going to be fucking me, and not you." The woman replies, I still don't know who the fuck she is.

"Who are you? How do you know me and that I know Jayson? Did he tell you?"

"No, he didn't tell me at first. I saw you leave the club with him and his three friends one night. You and Alisha are such greedy little bitches. I got the rest out of him later."

"Hold on, back up. You know both me and Alisha? You saw us with those guys? Oh, I bet you're one of those married women that go to the clubs to hook-up and cheat on your husbands. But how exactly do you know our names?"

"I already knew who you are, we've met before. Not that you remember me, obviously. You probably remember my husband though; you got him fired after all."

"Oh my god, you're Tina Jarvis, DJ's wife, aren't you?"

"That's right. You fucked up his career for a while and made my life difficult, I'm not letting you fuck up my little arrangement with Jayson now. You keep the hell away from him."

"Don't worry, Jayson can be all yours tonight. In a way I'm kind of happy that you're getting some real cock for a change, I know how bad DJ is in bed. It must be frustrating for you to have to put up with such a lame fuck, no wonder you're getting a little protective about Jayson." I respond while smiling to those around us.

"Don't you ever talk about my husband, you have no right to do that, you bitch! Not after what you did to him, you cheap ambitious little whore." Tina states, getting a little emotional.

"Okay, we're done here. Go fuck off back to your pathetic husband, and just be thankful that I don't take Jayson away from you as well. If you keep annoying me, and I'll make sure that even he won't want to fuck you either." I respond forcefully; I'm done with this arrogant bitch.

I walk away from her, annoyed that I have to put up with that shit. Yet again DJ is the bane of my fucking life, even if he's the one being fucked over yet again.

Shortly after I finally spot Jack, fuck, he's talking with DJ! Can this night get any worse?

Yes, it can. Just then I watch on as Tina rejoins them, greeting Jack as she stands beside her husband with the three of them chatting to each other. There's no way I'm going over there to talk with them, not now. I wander out to the balcony to get some of the fresh night air, to get my thoughts together.

I know Tina won't say anything, or at least I hope she's not that stupid that she'd risk her own marriage to spite me. And so far, if DJ has said anything to Jack, he's ignored him. I doubt DJ will want to talk about sleeping with me in front of his wife either, so maybe it's not as bad as I first feared.

I've stayed out in the fresh night air for another ten minutes, hoping that would be enough time for the Jarvis' to move on from talking with Jack, when someone spoke to me from behind.

"We meet again, you still take my breath away every time I see you."

I turn my head to see Jayson now standing beside me once again as we look out over the gardens from the balcony.

"Hi Jayson. I see you're here with Tina Jarvis, or at least going home with her tonight. Am I right?"

"Oh Tina, yes. I'll be enjoying her delights a little later on, although I'd still rather be with you. It was good of her husband to invite me here; this really is one fancy party."