Uptown Spunk Ch. 03 Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon, with Abs gentle manual prodding, Nancy returned to her epicurean activity between the Dante thighs.

The lusty, taboo triangle was now complete. The three sexy, beautiful women were connected mouth-to-pussy on a king-sized bed, writhing in Sapphic pleasure. In between the slurps, kisses, and suckles were the moans.

"Oh, that's it, Nancy!"

"Aaahhh!"

"Deeper! Stick it in deeper, Mom!"

Their face-mashings, licks, and tongue-screwings were heated, carnal, and mutually urgent. The combined in-heat aroma was epically pungent. Their sticky, teeming juices together were a libertine tsunami.

The first to hit her sexual crescendo was Rita. Abby gave her frothy gully a bit more drilling with her tongue. Then the lingua swabbed over the trail of skin that sheltered the clitoris. The brunette stopped to lick her lips and gulp down the sticky nectar. She then resumed, dive-bombing for the prized nub.

"Ohhhhhh!" the mom groaned, immediately pushing herself further into her daughter's gash.

Abigail quickly, passionately licked Rita's clit. Then she put her lips around it, sucking it hard. Next she'd return to jabbing her tongue into the open cunt. Soon it was back to tonguing the clit like there was no tomorrow.

The youngster's hedonistic dedication to oral excellence was rewarded with her head being held in place by Mrs. Scanlon as the climatic release of her pearly oils washed over Dante's face.

"Ugh! Ughhh! I'm cumming. Yeeeee! Abby! I'm cumming!"

Rita did her best to enjoy her own orgasm while tonguing her daughter. The two had enough 69ing over the past several weeks for the MILF to be able to give and receive pleasure simultaneously. When her climaxing subsided and literally caught her breath, she was able to fully eat out Nancy.

Meanwhile Young Scanlon was titillating Abby's twat with libidinous bluster. She nuzzled her face against the sticky mound, especially over the dripping, distended lips. The Irish tongue was rabidly swabbing the trembling labia edges, moving up and down like a busted elevator.

"Ahhh! Uggh!! Yeah, baby! Oh yeah! Eat me, Nancy!" Abby nefariously urged.

Nancy's slid her pointer and index fingers into the searing, overflowing gash while she breathed sensually on Ab's upright, delirious clit. Immediately her tongue glossed over the nub, and another burst of directed air was bestowed to the sexual pearl.

"Oh, you little shit!" Dante hollered.

The redheaded tart was now finger-fucking her girlfriend with NASCAR speed while tonguing and flickering Abby's clit from. Dante was writhing and squirmed her tush, eager for more as her carnal overture was fast approaching.

Nancy's over-eagerness in devouring her girlfriend's sex was due in large part to her mother's gorging on her own soused and giddy cunt. As the kitten ate, so did the cougar. With a multitude of gratifying waves of pleasure being given by her mom, Nancy worked frantically, almost desperately, to get off Abs while Rita got her off.

Rita's daughter, displaying a bit of inner selfishness, wanted Abigail to at least start peaking before her own orgasm arrived. Her steamy, gourmandizing, and hell-bent campaign in next to no time paid off. With a dizzying combo of sucking in and out the clitoris and then heatedly tonguing it while simultaneously jabbing into the ebullient gash, Nancy succeeded in sending her girlfriend over the edge.

"That's it Nance! Make me cum! Ohhhh, yes! Yes!!"

Eventually Abby went limp, her sweaty and curvy body resting in the glorious afterglow of her girlfriend's 5-star, smutty effort and accomplishment.

After a few preciously lewd moments of viewing her daughter's talents on their guest, the buxom parent returned to the feral and familiar area of her daughter's luscious, tasty pussy.

"Oh shit! Fuck, Mom!" she yelled after getting doused by Abby's roaring sap.

Rita was on fire. It turned on her so incredibly to be viewed in the taboo act by someone who was equally excited to be a participant and viewer. Wantonly, unabashedly, hotly she burrowed her face between Nancy's luscious thighs.

"Oh, Mommy! Ahhh, yesss!" It was almost a child-like plea. "Eat my pussy, Mommy!"

The MILF was so fucking horny she was a hodgepodge of lingua movement. At first she was swirling her tongue into Nancy's cunt. Between the heat and gysering wetness, Rita changed to straightening her tongue and just fucking her daughter with it. Then the oral muscle returned to whirling inside the sultry channel.

"Aaarrrghhhhh!"

Nancy's groan was so deep-seeded, it sounded primal. The next outburst, a directive, was profoundly taboo and heavily necessitous.

"Fuck my pussy, Mom! Eat me! Fuck me! Ohhhhh!"

As the illicit secretions rained over Rita's face, her mouth worked avidly and sinfully to drink the salty/sweet ambrosia.

Then mature fingers got into the act. With the indexes on both sides of the clitoral shaft, the beautiful lady delicately ran her fingers up and down, essentially jacking off the keyed-up pearl. Next the voluptuous, tempting cougar firmly raised upward so the clit popped out. She encircled her lips around it and nursed it.

Nancy's breaths were sharp intakes and outtakes. She was hysterically rubbing, cupping her own big, shaking tits. She couldn't help but be slightly rough with her own erect nipples; she was impulsively in need of achieving nipple stimulation while her vagina was being adoringly ravished.

Then, like the crack of a baseball bat, the nymph's orgasm hit.

"Mommmmmmmmm!"

The dexterous 43-year old had inserted fingers into Nancy's slit and anus, a digit pumping both holes while she suckled, occasionally laved, the wigged-out clitoris.

Feeling like her clit was going to explode any moment, Nance promiscuously voiced her sentiments.

"Oh! Ughh! Mom! You're making me cum! "

Then, while flaying about like a newly-caught fish, she eyed her other lover.

"Ooohhh, Abby, I'm cumming! My mother is making me cum!"

The fiery combination of oral and manual stimulation, proficiently and bawdily applied by Rita, ignited Nancy's orgasm like an arsonist. The ensuing climatic blaze "burned" the daughter to new orgiastic heights and spurred on the mom to go nuts in feeding on Nancy's quivering, gushing sex for her own and for Abby's pleasure.

Having an appreciative and equally freaky audience made the giving and receiving of such forbidden gratification all the more sensually titillating for the Scanlon women.

Dante watched, attentively, the forbidden mating. Then she viewed the post-coital cuddling between Nancy and Rita. She was genuinely, decadently elated to be part of such a tryst, which dripped with intense sensuality and taboo eroticism.

She was even more appreciative when both of her partners non-verbally signaled for her to partake of their tranquil rest and unchaste embrace.

12