Uptown Spunk Ch. 03 Pt. 04

Story Info
The final installment.
15.9k words
4.73
10k
23

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/30/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Uptown Spunk Ch. 3 Pt. 4

WARNING: If you are not 18 or older, please leave this page immediately.

Incest—a word that has extreme negative connotations. The image that most often comes about when the word is mentioned is that of a father forcing himself on his daughter. Any forcible sex act, especially done by a parent to a child, should result in the parent being punished in legal and non-legal ways.

This is a fantasy of consensual incest between adults. It is intended for adults who are interested in reading about consensual sex between relatives. If this offends you, do not continue any further.

*

"Momma needs your cock!" she growled with primal, lustful urgency.

24-year-old Robert Dante placed his mug of cinnamon flavored coffee on the kitchen counter and turned around. His mother, Athena, stood in the doorway.

Sofia Vergara's twin was clad in only a bath towel. Its whiteness against her tanned complexion along with its scandalous length---just enough to cover her groin—was tied in the upper front, offered the young man a teasing glimpse of her deep, alluring cleavage.

He placed the flat of his hand on the counter, the other hand on his hip, and looked annoyingly at her.

"But mom, we fucked like rabbits last night. And Abby will be here."

She chortled slightly, knowing he was full of shit with his facial expression and reply.

Athena sauntered, slowly, seductively, up to him, swaying her luscious hips.

"Your sister is not due here until the early this evening," she commented, "And I will be without my son's long, delicious cock for days."

Robert threw his head and exhaled in a mock OMG moment.

She stuck out her lower lip in a pretend pout. With her face in a downward angle, she noticed the front of his gym shorts. There was a remarkable lump and it twitched.

"You're hard already?"

Michelangelo's David simply beamed with smug confidence.

"Half hard, but I'm just getting started," he boasted. "Momma makes me hard."

Knowingly, she flashed him a devilish smile.

"Dirty little boy," she lewdly quipped, "getting hard looking at your own mother."

She stepped back.

"Half-hard, hmmm?" she asked naughtily, erotically.

Athena reached for the knotted material at her bust and continued her raspy comment.

"Well, perhaps I should help complete liftoff."

She pulled on the towel's knot. The cloth quickly opened and cascaded down to the kitchen floor, pooling around her pretty feet.

The naked parent put her hands on her hips, stepped out of the fabric, moved back in front of Robert and parted her thighs.

His eyes flared as big as saucers.

Athena Dante was a walking wet dream. Her brown, full and wavy hair was wet and matted down from the shower she just took. It made her look like an alluring sea nymph. Her breasts were large, ripe, and with just a hint of sag which further highlighted her MILF status. The tummy was essentially flat, while the hips flared out accentuating her Latin heritage and again her hot, mature appearance. Her parted legs were long and seemed to go on for miles. Their current opened condition showcased her vagina. A finely trimmed landing strip, brown just like her mane, was the welcome mat to her labia. The outer one was smooth while the inner pair flowered outward with a dewy sheen.

The lad's eyes blinked and his nostrils snorted her vanilla body wash. It was his favorite. Within the aroma he detected a whiff of her in-heat scent.

With her piercing black eyes on Robert's she pressed herself to him, chest to chest. Then she lowered herself against him, her voluminous tits and turgid nipples dragging downward. She was kneeling before him and viewed the bulge. It had definitely increased but was not fully erect. She swiped her tongue over her lips, released a low-sounding gasp, then cast her view up to him.

Hungrily, they stared at each other. Then her hands went for the waistband of the shorts.

Despite the immense arousal he was feeling and the fact that his mom could suck the chrome off a trailer hitch, he really wanted to do what he was about to.

Robert pulled up the 43-year-old by her shoulders. She stood before him looking genuinely puzzled.

"I want breakfast," he commanded.

"Breakfast? I saw you having oatmeal before I took my shower."

Gently he lifted her up from under her arms and placed her sitting on the table. Then he peered into her eyes.

"Yes, I had oatmeal before."

He opened her bent knees.

"Now I'm, going to have mom-meal!"

Robert dropped his head between the smooth, open, enticing thighs. His agape mouth landed on Athena's vulva.

She tossed her head back, slightly chuckling at her son's actions and words.

"Ohhhhh, Bobby!" she swooned, using his childhood nickname.

He loved eating out his mom's cunt, especially like now—freshly washed and clean. He could also eat her when she just got home from work. In the beginning of their illicit, domestic pairing she would sometime offer to wash her sex before he feasted. He quickly disregarded the overture, saying that her work-worn muff was just as delicious as it was newly scrubbed.

His personal choice, though, was Athena's pussy fresh, her musk mixed with the scent of her body wash, while her ambrosia began to leak out from her slit.

Robert unleashed a stimulating, concentrated barrage of kisses and licks to the elated pubic mound and quivering inner thighs. The kisses were wet and slobbering, often with the eager tongue following up with semi-slow laving. Other times it was just the tongue doing the gratifying with a wave of licks to one spot, then to another and another. Athena's pubic hair, both labias, and the creases of both inner thighs were adorned with the titillating duo of smooches and laps.

"Ohhhhh, you sexy beast of a son! Ah, ohhhh! Yeah! Yeah! Eat your momma—just like that! Yeahhhhh!"

Rob pursued giving her the kisses and licks combo for just a bit more. Then he rolled up his tongue into his mouth, closed his lips and eyes, and started to circle his face against the heated crotch. Maddingly, he did an erotic imitation of a Brillo pad and scoured the entire mons pubis. His cheeks stretched apart her wet, wrinkled cuntal folds, dragging them first along the left side of his face then the other. His hardening prick twitched when his forehead grazed the bristled, humid pubic hair. His nostrils were snorting her rich, earthy scent like a cocaine addict. The up and down motions of his chin along the crevice between her full, blooming inner lips aroused the goddess.

She lunged her upper body foreword.

"Ugghhhh!" she groaned. "Oh fuck, Rob!"

Hearing and feeling his mother's reaction to his chin job resulted in him looking up. Seeing her full breasts shaking all about with erect nipples, the glassy look of her eyes, the dreamy facial appearance, and her carnal wail finalized his erection.

Robert next sent his tongue deep into her sweet, wet, delicious pussy. Her thighs tightened around his head as his oral muscle barged into the pulsing fissure. The stud grabbed hold of the flaying ass cheeks in order to tongue-fuck his mother steadily.

"Oh! Oh! Ahhhh!" she lustily applauded. "Ohhhhhh, yes!"

While burrowing his face into the juicy muff, the lingua unwaveringly thrusted in and out of the scorching gash. This caused more of her sex-gravy to be released, much to his incessant delight.

"Deeper! Stick your tongue in deeper, son! Ugghhhh, that's it!"

Rousingly she bucked her hips, mashing her twat into his face. The feel of his tongue corkscrewing into her womanhood was decadently superb, as were the sounds.

"Drink momma's pussy juice! That's it! Drink that juice! Drink it alllllll!"

The sexy divorcee thrashed about on the kitchen table like a fish out of water. Her breathing was so ragged it was akin to a severe asthma attack. She was grabbing her massive, quivering rack, pinching and pulling the engorged nipples, so lasciviously desperate to add to with her own hands the savage bliss her male child was giving her.

"Suck my clit, Robby! Ohhhhh shit, suck it!

He did not listen to her directive. Instead he withdrew his cream-covered lips from her soaked petals and moved quickly. Robert stepped back, pulled off his T-shirt then shoved down his shorts. Stepping out of them then forward, he prepared to mount his mother.

The unexpected breakup of her gash and his mouth caused the splayed cougar to feel instantaneous panic and disappointment. She caught sight of her now-bare-chested lover's elongated dick swing back upward to slap his lower belly as his shorts plummeted. A powerful look of sexual hunger was on his face as he walked toward her holding his erection.

Athena stared at Rob's cock. It was rock hard, 7 inches long, and displayed above-average girth. It throbbed with taboo heat. The vein running along the fleshy cylinder was wide. The cockhead was a bulbous top, with the slit dripping precious pre-jizz. The appearance of the forbidden member always caused the buxom babe to lick her lips like Pavlov's dog. She watched in her own horny anticipation as he guided his penis, grasping it at the base, toward her gushing, open sheath.

The brawny young man leaned into her, placing the flat of his left hand near her shoulder onto the table for support.

"Well, mom," he began with a sarcastic tone and a racy look, "you said you needed my cock."

Robert stroked his erection along her crevasse, heightening her arousal. He stopped by resting the spongy head atop the greasy lips, his pre-cum mixing with her froth.

They eyed each other.

Her breathing was a string of labored gasps as she awaited penetration. He arrogantly flashed a grin.

Then Rob pushed down and into Athena, at the same time releasing his grip on his schlong. He then placed that hand like the other—flat on the table adjacent to her shoulder.

"Uuggghhhhhhhhh!" she hoarsely grunted.

The bombshell's eyes rolled back into her head as she once again relished the tantalizing pleasure of her son's luscious, illicit cock enter her wet, oven-hot pussy. His entry was so quick and easy—he was balls deep in mere seconds—thanks to her tidal juices which were leaking out like a busted radiator.

Chiseled chest flattened stiff nipples and big tits as he rested atop her. Their voracious mouths slammed against each other, in a tawdry kiss highlighted by dueling tongues and their mutual sharing of her nectar.

As if a movie director yelled "Action!" Rob took off, wildly beginning to fuck his voluptuous, naked mother. His lean hips rolled like a windmill gone berserk, enabling him to provide Athena with a flurry of unfathomable, hard thrusts straight from the get-go.

The thrusts unleashed an expanded reverberation of wet, squishy sounds emanating from the conjoined groins.

"Aaarrgghhh!" moaned the vixen, spreading open her sexy legs.

"Ohhhhh, yessss, Rob! Fuck your mommy! Fuck your mommy just like that!"

From his college days to his time as a superstar stripper, young Dante loved when a woman spoke dirty to him while he was eating and/or banging her. The fact of who was whorishly egging him quadrupled his arousal and stamina.

"Yesssss, mother!" he hissed in agreement.

He rapidly pistoned his solid cock over and over again, further and further, into Athena's juicy cunt. When he tapped her cervix she wailed like a porn star, causing her sumptuous body to writhe uncontrollably under him.

"Fuck me, my baby boy! Fuuuucckkk meeeee!"

Rob redoubled the strength in his arms, shook off the beads of sweat which had formed on his forehead, and plowed even more zealously into Athena. Then he leaned into her left ear, flicking the lobe with his tongue. It was one of his mother's weak spots.

It caused her to gyrate her curvy, wide hips to be in synch with his fuck rhythm.

"Ohhhhh, mom," he grunted in her ear, "I love fucking you! I love fucking your hot, sexy, MILF body!"

He added some 'English' to his next couple of shoves, underscoring his provocative commentary. She ended up releasing quick breaths similar to the Lamaze classes she took almost 25 years ago in preparation to birth her lover.

Athena tossed her head from side-to-side, in the throes of monumental pleasure.

"Ah, yes! Ughhh, oh yes, Bobby! I LOVE the way you fuck me with your big, fat dick!"

Out of the corner of his eyes Rob could see her bent knees bouncing with each of his loving jabs. He enjoyed seeing her like she was now—staring at him wide-eyed, gratified at his prowess.

Her satisfaction was about to skyrocket.

Robert lifted himself off his sweaty parent, stood up, and got the two of them in the Deep Impact position. This is where her spread legs were raised up and her feet were on top of his shoulders. His hands grasped the back of her knees as he leaned forward and drove his prick deep into her snatch.

"Ohhhhhhhh! Yes! Yes!" she hollered as his firmness continuously, adoringly, tapped away at the delirious nerve endings in her intimate vortex. "Bobby Threads, you sweet, sweet motherfucker!"

Like before, Athena grabbed her shimming breasts, passionately squeezing them, cupping them. This time she brought the fat, Hershey kiss-like teats up to her waiting lips. She kissed and licked herself as he jackhammered her into an incestuous nirvana.

Robert was out of his gourd with raw, unquenchable desire. Her dirty cheers, using his former stripper name, her squeezing and tight pussy creaming all over his ramroding cock, her feet bouncing frantically off his shoulders with every mighty jab and seeing her lave at her nipples—it all caused him to furiously pummel into the forbidden enchantress like a wild animal.

"Ugh! Ugh! Oh! Ohhhhh, mom!" he snarled.

After a few more moments of lusty pitching and catching, the convulsing hottie was thunderstruck with a spine-tingling orgasm. It was a blistering pleasure and release from the unfinished cunnilingus immediately followed up by the five-star fuck. Her toes curled so tight that they soon became painful.

"Aahhhhhh! I'm cumming! You're making your mother cum! Oh, yeahhhh!"

An overconfident smile appeared on the bowflexing champ's face. Rob now opened her thighs, her long legs forming a sultry V in the air, and made his own raunchy announcement.

"Me too, Mom. I'm cumming!"

He gave a mighty shove into Athena's convulsing gash and began ejaculating. Thick, ivory rope after rope of semen was launched into the vaginal gully, illicitly mixing with her ambrosia. It was an unchaste "rinse and repeat" as the pulsating cock, erupting its milk, was greedily suctioned by the wet, massaging groove.

"Aaargghhhh!"

"Ohhhh baby! Oh ahhhh, Robby! Fill momma up. Give me all your cum!"

The kitchen table, walnut and purchased only five weeks old, began to creak. The top was also getting a new veneer courtesy of the primal cocktail, while the nasty squishy sounds went up several octaves.

Mother and son undulated, both completely lost in releasing their fluids, and getting and receiving gratification. Her legs were now around his rotating hips, scissoring him in whorish need of wringing out of every drop of his treasured seed into her barren womb. He wouldn't stop fucking his woman until his balls were completely empty and his aching muscles halted him.

******

Later that day Athena moved about the apartment, cleaning and tidying the already-immaculate home. She was a combination of nervous, hopeful, and happy in being reunited with her daughter that evening. It would be a magnificent way to say good bye to 2020's winter.

She also saw the reunion as a healing balm. The divorcee was still reeling from the deaths of Ms. D, her neighbor, and Marti, her lover and co-worker. The former, who was Athena's judge and bodyguard when it came to men, passed away simply from old age. The latter, which affected Dante more so, died from a hit and run.

The driver was never apprehended.

******

Rob sat in an office chair in the spare room, which he had converted to a bedroom for appearance sake when he stayed over at his mom's. He thought about his sister. He wondered if she had changed much since he last saw her three years ago. It was then he stormed out of their father's authority, life, and condominium. Robert had never believed his old man's story how he saved him and his sister from their whore mother. The young rebel depleted his decent-sized savings and rented an apartment in lower Westchester, New York after a friend told him about making money as a male stripper for women.

Shortly after his exit, their father sent Abby to a New Jersey university to live on campus. Tuition, room and board all paid for. They were no longer useful pawns in his vengeful scheme against his ex-wife.

She studied, while he stripped.

She got good grades, while he got pussy.

When she contacted him she either got voicemail, no replies or quick, little-detailed answers when he did pick up.

She wondered, and occasionally worried, about her brother.

He was too embarrassed to tell his sister he was "dancing for dollars."

******

21-year-old Abigail Dante paused and checked her watch. It was Saturday, 5:37 PM. She was standing outside the front entrance of her mother's apartment. She hadn't seen the woman in over 15 years.

Jessica Alba's lookalike was nervous. This was going to be a tremendously emotional evening.

She was also going to meet her brother for the first time in three years.

The siblings had actually "met" two years ago, unbeknownst to both of them at the time. It was at The Ladies Room, New York's premier strip club for women. She and her girlfriend lover Nancy were "serviced" by the club's male stripper extraordinaire, Bobby Threads, in a steamy public threesome.

Several months later Abby learned about the arrest of her father for heroin trafficking. She went online for more info and through social media rediscovered her mother, Athena.

The email from Abby to Athena resulted in an exchange of photo attachments and phone numbers. The picture of mother and son shocked her.

Bobby Threads and her brother were one in the same!

Learning that she unknowingly fucked her own brother didn't faze her. Firstly no one knew at the time that they were related. And what was done was done. More importantly now that she did know, the notion of incest did not repulse her. Actually it excited her. This was probably because it wasn't her first experience with family sex.

Before Threads made his strapping presence known to the girls at the club, Nancy revealed to Abigail that she and her mother, Rita, had been lovers for the past two months. Rita, who had been pleasured by the male dancer the prior weekend, and scheduled and paid for the girls' evening with him, found Abby very attractive.

Young Dante became willingly ensnared in the taboo debauchery. She became a "daughter" and "sister," wantonly enjoying many naughty nights of hot sapphic passion.

Many, many weeks later the all-girl threeway would revert back to the original two. Rita achieved a major promotion at her job; to open and direct her firm's new office in Paris, France. She was taking Nancy and the two desperately wanted Abby to join them. They verbally painted futuristic and lewd images of their threesome by the Eiffel Tower. Regretfully and tearfully she declined.

She had just rediscovered her mother and brother.

******

Mother, son and daughter planned for the family reunion the following weekend at Athena's apartment. As time grew closer to the family reunion Abs, as she was often called by family and friends, concluded she was not sure how to handle the taboo tryst when she met Robert. She knew herself, that she wouldn't be able to not tell him. This was especially true since she had masturbated almost every night since getting the email attachment. She'd gaze at him in the picture, remembering that night, and enjoying newly-minted fantasies of the two rutting like alley cats while her hands caressed her big, heaving tits and horny, wet slit.