Upward Ambition Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Put your hands behind your back and keep them there," he says, unbuttoning the top few buttons of his shirt and leaning back. I hesitate, unsure of where this is going, but I do as I'm told. "I want to see what a desperate slut you really are, so I'll let you hump my leg to come. You can have five minutes."

In my foggy state, it takes me a few seconds to comprehend what he's saying. And when I finally do, my mind recoils in disgust. I don't know why, but dry humping his leg like a dog seems so much more degrading than just sucking his cock. I guess that's the point.

I consider refusing, even though I know that's not an option, regardless of how much he acts like he's doing me a favor. And besides, my cock is so hard at this point, the thought of not coming is torturous.

Swallowing my pride and the lump in my throat, I shuffle forward on my knees until my pelvis is against his shin, my throbbing package resting on his impeccably shined shoe. Slowly, I thrust my hips up and forward. The whisper of the expensive fabric of his trousers against my aching shaft feels better than I could have anticipated, and I thrust again.

I shut my eyes to lose myself in the sensation, but his voice snaps me back immediately.

"Eyes up, Jack."

I bite my lip and force my gaze up to meet his. Heat blooms on the back of my neck and across my face, as his dark eyes bore into me. My hips have stilled.

"Time is ticking," he says softly.

A whimper slips out of me, and the animal inside me takes over. My movements are slow at first, and I'm painfully aware of how awkward and undignified I look, but soon I'm humping his leg frantically, grunting in rhythm, no longer caring.

After I climax, shooting my seed all over his leg and shoe, I drop my forehead against his knee, panting as bliss fills my bloodstream. After a few seconds, I lean down before he can even give the order and begin to clean away the warm, salty liquid with my tongue. I'm conscious of his hand stroking the top of my head, and another wave of pleasure rushes over me.

"Good slut," he says.

12