All Comments on 'Upward Ambition Ch. 07'

by wirtydord

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thank you ! this story is fucking perfect, I love Derek's possessiveness and Jack is as always hilarious

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Beautifully written.

curiousaudreycuriousaudreyover 2 years ago

Worth the wait. Feel free to upload new material too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So whether Derek likes BDSM style Or he is just twisted? And I guess Jack will save Derek in the end but can Derek really differ compass from pity?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

From what I understood Derek is already swinging from tenderness to cruelty (I'm talking about the end of chapter 5) I guess that part of his personality is here"thanks" to his father and, from the little hints here and there, he already seems to develop something for Jack? I really like that development, perhaps he'll move on to something more "healthy" ? With BDSM or not. After his revenge.

Or... perhaps he should have blackmailed a therapist instead jk

EncntctEncntctover 2 years ago

Love this, one of the best hard BDSM stories on this site. Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really love your work!! Your writing style is captivating and the way you write the characters is just perfect! I look forward to their journey and whatever else you may write!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I personally don't think that somebody who rapes and blackmails just "likes BDSM", and from the last chapters, it looks like there is something developing between these two... Excellent chapter by the way, and beautifully written ! Looking forward for the revenge and the relationship of these two boys.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh please break his ice, let Derek love jack pleaseee, its not fair that he is just a fuck toy for him, please let him be more than that, maybe jack could help Derek somehow by finding out what the CFO help against his father and then Derek becomes nice..?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story is awesome, please update

GoldenApple_0GoldenApple_0over 2 years ago

Lovely story! I look forward to the next part!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

No Christmas chapter ? :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Can’t wait for the next chapters!!!!

AlphaLeonisAlphaLeonisover 2 years ago

So well written and derek is an awesome character , I love jack! Thank you wirtydord !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I love thissssssss my addictionnnn

Love u wirty

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Well, the storyline is growing on me. I basically thought that Jack was being blackmailed into being a sissy painslut however the overall theme is that Jack is a painslut and needs someone to control him. I am really, really glad that the charity house does have some ethics and stops the beatings and abuse when a safeword is given. The beating stopped and care was given to help the victim (Danny) off of the stage. A slave needs to be rewarded after being pushed to their utmost limits. THe slave needs to know that they will be cared for and that they are loved. Trust is uppermost in the D/s relationship and glad that the author demonstrated this in chapter 7. Probably the best chapter so far.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous