UR-Quan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, I told them that because they hadn't help each other to ensure success, they all would receive 2 swats as punishment, on the way out. They were to strip, line up, take their swats, and then carry their uniform back to their rooms before redressing. They seemed to collectively groan, but said nothing. The rest of the day was uneventful.

February 27th, 2156

We have been engaged by three Vux warships. We are preparing for our first battle.

**

Captain Buck radioed that he wished to be the first into battle. So he lead in with the Hope. He was able to beat all three Vux Crusiers without losing a single crew man. I have written a citation for him and his crew, in honor of the first winning battle of the war.

February 28th, 2156 – February 29th, 2156

I have used the last two days to make a list of things I know I must do. Visiting the ZFP to form an alliance, finding a way to stop the Ilwrath from attacking the Pkunk, and then seeking out the Orz to see if friendly relations can be established our among the top priorities.

March 1st, 2156

I have held a commander call today. I praised Captain Buck and the crew of the Hope, all of Fwiffo's contributions to this point, and Lt. Richer's shuttle piloting, which allowed us to catch the Vux beast. I also informed them that Simon has used the holodisk and battle information collected from the war to load a simulator that would allow crewmembers to captain an earthling cruiser against an Ur-quan dreadnought. A training simulator/game, as he termed it.

The crew seemed in very high spirits, and seemed to be totally adjusted to the 12 hour schedule.

I informed them of what we were doing next: finding the male Shofixiti, trying to revive the race, and then returning to Earth. I said that we would probably rotate crew at that point.

March 2nd, 2156 – March 6th, 2156

It is somewhat nice traveling through space, and seeing all of the things that I have. I do believe that after I form some more alliances, there may be a time when we have to do some more mining. Captain Buck said the Aurigaue systems are rich, and that they were never mined because the Ur-quan presence was always there.

March 7th, 2156

We have arrived at Delta Gorno, and have found the ship of the last Shofixiti. After avoiding confrontation several times, we have provided Captain Tanaka with the female so that they may procreate. He has also been given the coordinates to the space station at Sol, where he and the females are heading. The crew and I are going to mine this system, and then use the portal spawner to get home as quickly as possible.

March 8th, 2156 – March 10th, 2156

We continue the mine the system, gathering further resources. I am deciding what our next mission should be, and I think that forming the alliance with the Zoq-Fot-Pik is our next crucial step.

March 11th, 2156

We are in quasi-space again, and en-route to Sol.

March 12th, 2156.

Today was yet another inspection for D-squad. By today, everyone has reached the new standards. These girls are looking better, performing better, and concentrating better. I told them that I was proud of them, and that I thought they could be the best that there were in the entire base. I also told them I would rotate them out with the rest of the crew the next stop at the base, but that I wanted them to stay together, as a dedicated squad.

I think even if I do rotate them off the ship, I want to try and find a way to keep them working together, as a group.

March 13th, 2156 – March 15th, 2156

I have been exhausted these last few days, and Simon came and spoke with me, and stated simply, that when we rotate crew he is demanding that we get Marla back aboard, because otherwise I'm going to go insane. I didn't argue with him at all.

March 16th, 2156

We have arrived back to the space station, unloaded our cargo, refueled the ship, and rotated the crew. I asked Commander Hayes if he would keep D squad working and training together, giving particular focus to battle tactics, as I have them in mind for an upcoming mission about three months away. He agreed to this request.

I have also informed Commander Hayes that my plan is to go from the ZFP home world to the Spathi home world, to the Vulpeculae system, to meet with the Orz. In all, I expect to be gone until May 15th.

March 17th, 2156 – March 19th, 2156

We are en route to the ZFP(Zoq-Fot-Pik, hereafter abbreviated) home world. Since we have left with the rotated crew on what is considered a diplomatic mission, we have resumed our 6 hour schedule and shifts.

Marla and I have renewed our sexual rendezvous with great intensity. I have had her every day since she came back aboard. I wasn't aware of this, but she finished a college degree through the beginning of this year, in psychology, and has applied for a commission as an officer.

As I look at what has been accomplished in just over a year, I marvel. I am worried about coming into contact with the Ur-quan or Kohr-ah while traveling to the ZFQ homeworld, with a crew ready for a diplomatic mission, but I have faith in the ship and crew.

March 20th, 2156

We have re-emerged in hyperspace, and have set course for alpha Tucanae.

March 24th, 2156

We have arrived at Alpha Tucanae.

March 25th, 2156

Our negotiations with the ZFP were successful. We have forged an alliance with them, and I feel that if we are able keep them safe, they will be able to help us with information from this spot in Ur-Quan space.

I have decided to mine the rest of this system, while we are here.

March 26th, 2156

We have lost one person, Deana Fitzenrider, in a freak accident. Apparently the console that she was working at shorted, while she was touching it, and it spiked an electrical current that electrocuted her. This is the first death we have had due to mechanical failure.

March 27th, 2156 – March 31st, 2156

We have left Alpha Tucanae and are in route to Epsilon Gruis, the home star to the Spathi. There, we hope to negotiate an alliance with the Spathi High Council. Doing so would allow us to produce more Eluders, and give us more clever officers like Fwiffo.

Marla and I have discovered that despite our intense sexual attraction to one another, we do not have a great deal in common. Spending time with her in a non sexual sense almost seems like work now, and she seems to have the same feelings towards me.

April 1st, 2156

I seem to have made it pretty clear that on the first of each month, I will address the crew. This month I told them that we are still progressing well, and so long as we continue working together, everything will come together well.

It was short, to the point, and I feel at this point that I don't have to do much talking to make things clear.

April 2nd, 2156 – April 7th, 2156

I had forgotten how tedious working every day was. Although Simon's physical workout program and the workday make for good structure, along with being able to watch television and play games, I find myself actually missing being able to sleep for an entire day.

April 8th, 2156

We have arrived at Epsilon Gruis, a single planet system. We have intercepted to Spathi Eluders. We are opening conversation in a moment.

**

We have spoken to the high counsel, and after some strong arm negotiating on my part, they will be our allies. I'm very happy about this arrangement. I have set course for the Vulpuculae system.

April 9th, 2156 – April 18th, 2156

Life on the ship as it travels through hyperspace this past week and a half has been amazingly boring. Although, having someone to enjoy sex with does help kill the time. I talked to Marla, and she said that she has grown close to another man on the station, and they were thinking of marriage and children, and though monogamy doesn't have the same value, when two people have a child, they must be bound to one another for a period of time. I understood that, and it made sense as to why she seemed so different this trip then our others.

We should reach the Vulpeculae stars tomorrow.

April 19th, 2156

We have encountered the Orz. However, even with Joanie aboard, and her program in place, we weren't able to completely understand them. We were able to forge an alliance, I believe.

April 20th, 2156

Fwiffo messaged me today, saying that his rainbow world detector was picking up something amazingly odd. Not a rainbow world, but I needed to go to Delta Vulpeculae. I did.

April 21st, 2156

While mining Delta vulpeculae we came across an artifact. We will have the science team at the station study it when we arrive. We have charted course home.

April 22nd, 2156- April 23rd,2156

Chief historian Mary Garmon is on board the ship, so I have decided to go to the Alpha Vulpeculae Star system and meet with Melnorme to get as accurate information as they have on ancient galactic history.

April 24th, 2156

We have made it to Alpha Vulpeculae, and met with the Melnorme. I expect that we will be all day in history. Here is what the Melnorme have taught us:

25,000 years ago, there existed an association of starfaring races known as the sentient milieu. The Ur-quan were members of the sentient milieu.

The Ur-quan evolved on a harsh planet, and thus were savage and hostile. The Taola were the race that brought them into the milieu.

Then, Dynarri were discovered on a planet. They are psychic being, and they mind controlled the physically superior Ur-Quan to do their bidding.

I had to end the history lesson, and fuel the Intrepid, and head home.

April 25th, 2156

Today, for my birthday, the crew all hailed me, and toasted me. It felt good to be recognized. I'm 22. Life is going fast.

Marla and I had sex after the party, and when we were done I held her, and I told her that when we got back to the space station, I wanted her to try to have children with the man she cared for. What she gave me was special and meant a world to me, but more then any thing, I wanted her to be happy. I also told her that this was the last time we could be together like this.

April 26th, 2156 – April 30th, 2156

After my birthday, I've really enjoyed just being on the ship this week. I have taken the time to talk to a large number of the people aboard, and find out how I can improve as a captain. I also took the time to plan the next mission. I figured that it might be a good time to mine some more, and make sure that we would have the combat strength needed to take on an assault from the Ur-quan.

May 1st, 2156

Today, my address to the crew was short, and somber. I told them that I felt the next step would be to gather more resources, because as of yet, we haven't been capable of formulating a combat plan that will allow us to beet the Ur-quan. I then took a moment, and complimented all of them on the fine work that they had done in the past few weeks. I dismissed quickly.

May 2nd, 2156 – May 5th, 2156

Traveling home, I discussed plans with the other Captains. They agreed that mining was important. It was Fwiffo who finally offered a counter idea. He said that since we knew that that the Umgah were impersonation Dogar and Kazon, we should ask the Umgah exactly how they are doing it, and then go tell the Ilwrath that they are commander to seek new prey. If the new prey is the Ur-quan, then we are winners. I've taken this under advisement.

May 6th, 2156

Arriving home to the starbase was great. The ZFP, Spathi, and Orz had all arrived back before we had, so the starbase was abound with delight. Everyone who has yet to get out on the Intrepid and see what we are doing now feels that things are moving forward.

May 7th, 2156

I have switched crew, to a mainly mining crew, and have made the decision to mine as much as possible in May and June. We will be using the portal spawner to get close to the Aurigae system. Though extremely tedious, I have made sure that every precaution is taken in order to ensure that we bring home enough resources that we will be able to fight the Ur-quan directly, if we need to.

Also, my log entries for the next month or two may be very limited. I am going to be using almost all free time to train crew.

On a final note, I have spoken with Commander Hayes, and we have seen fit to allow Lt. Richer to test for her Lt. Commander rank early, and should she pass, I will be able to pin it on her aboard the Interpid, in June. She is taking it today, Commander Hayes will give me the results.

May 8th, 2156

Quasi-space is never boring. :-D

May 9th, 2156

We have emerged from Quasi-space and set course for Delta Aurigae. The trip may still take 10 days, but it is much quicker then simple hyperspace.

May 10th, 2156 – May 19th, 2156

Traveling through hyperspace, I've talked with a good number of crew. The only two people on board the Intrepid who have previously served are Lt. Richer, and Simon. This trip has a personal feel. It doesn't feel wrought with danger, or wracked with anxiety, although, I'm tense about what will happen.

I don't think that the people on the station realize that when we start fighting the Ur-quan, it's all or nothing.

May 20th, 2156 – May 24th, 2156

We have arrived and been mining the Delta Aurigae system. We are doing well so far. Although casualties are much higher then they have been on any mining mission we have had since the Melnorme upgrades. We lost seven people total while here.

May 25th, 2156 – May 31st, 2156

We have entered Gamma Aurigae, and begun mining it.

June 1st, 2156

Today, during my monthly briefing, I got to do something that made me smile, for the first time in days. I was able to call Lt. Richer up, and tell her she was out of uniform. She did gain promotion to Lt. commander, and so she is now the youngest Lt. Commander in star command. I then made the small joke that if it weren't for aliens liking me she would be the youngest captain in star control history.

We have set course for Beta Aurigae.

Jackie and I did have sex this evening. I think it was more because we both felt good then anything else.

June 2nd, 2156 – June 5th, 2156

I do believe that this mining mission will make a difference. We are filling cargo bays quickly. This system is smaller then the last two and should not take as long to mine.

June 6th, 2156 – June 10th, 2156

We have arrived in Alpha Aurigae, and it is a seven planet system. When we finish mining this, we will return home. I've told Simon that he will have to take command for a few days; and that I'm going to ask if any woman would like to have time off of her regular duties to be my sex slave until the mining is done to see who responds.

**

2 responses, both serious, one because she wants to have sex with me badly, the other because she wants to have sex instead of working.

Sara Ramirez was the one that was relieved of regular duty and is now sharing the next four days doing nothing but pleasing me and herself.

June 11th, 2156 – June 17th, 2156

We have set a course for home using the portal spawner. We will be home on the 18th.

Sara was just what I needed in order to become better. I feel as though things are going to be ok. She and I were not deep mentally, but it was a great physical experience, if a little short lived.

June 18th, 2156

We have arrived home, and the Shofixiti have returned. With their numbers swelling our ranks, the cost to train crew has now decreased.

I've decided that Fwiffo was right, and that we should go confront the Umgah about using the hyperwave caster. Also, while meeting with them, I need to check on the status of the talking pet that the Arilou left in their care.

I've configured the ship to be a battleship.

June 19th, 2156

TSgt. Shannon Young is now aboard, and is the 2nd person in charge of maintenance on the ship, under Chief Laura Fogleman. It was good to be around her again, and she was giving me a hard time very quickly.

I asked her why she had never made a pass at me, and she said that she just didn't feel that way about me. She also went on to say that she was a bit more protective of her body then most girls – not that she didn't enjoy sex, just that she was pickier about who got to see her naked and enjoy her. I kept in mind the thought of stripping D squadron down the way I had, and smiled to myself.

Speaking of D squad, they are back, and they are ready for battle. Should we come into contact with any ship that wants a fight, those girls are going to kick some serious tail.

June 20th, 2156 – June 27th, 2156

We are en route to Beta Orinis, the star that I have as the Umgah homeworld. Things are well on the ship,

July 1st, 2156

We arrived at the Umgah homeworld. The creature that was speaking for the Umgah was a talking pet – but it appeared sentient. After some talking, it revealed that it had a plan to overthrow the Ur-quan as well, but since I had discovered that he had regained sentience, he must try and eliminate me. This was before I was able to suggest that we work together.

He sent 10 Umgah ships to attack us. And this was the largest fleet we had challenged to date. We lost 8 people, none from D squad.

After that we were able to get the Dynyarri to agree to help us. He is amazingly sarcastic, but his psychic abilities will come in handy at some point in the future.

When the confrontation was over, I decided that we still needed to speak with the Umgah, about the Ilwrath.

The umgah did not provide details about how they had manipulated the Ilwrath, but they did give information about the Mycon. They said that the Mycon are biological constructs, some kind of planeteering tool but they can't understand what happened to allow them to behave as they do.

Finally, the Umgah gave us two ships, and announced that they would be attacking us. We escaped.

July 1st, 2156

Briefing the crew today was interesting. We honored our fallen comrades, but then I noted that we had successfully battled 10 Umgah ships, and had been successful. So, it appears that combat may not be the worst problem to our mission.

I told them that we were going home, and then we would be going to investigate the Mycon thoroughly.

July 2nd,2156 – July 9th, 2156

We have set course home. The performance report on D squad is well above average.

July 10th, 2156

The ZFP have sent a distress signal. I have briefed everyone at the station, and am taking a battle ready team. Captain Buck has requested that the Hope be the first in to battle against the aggressor to the ZFP. I have agreed, and the second ship I will send is one of the Umgah ships, followed by a Pkunk Fury. I have to see these ships in battle. I hope that the black ship that ZFP are talking about can be destroyed easily.

July 11th, 2156 – July 19th, 2156

We are traveling as quickly as we can to the ZFP homeworld. I only hope that the distress signal reached us in time and that the ZFP are still alive to be saved.

July 20th, 2156

We have arrived at Alpha Tucanae, and have approached the ZFP home world. The ship we encountered has identified itself as Ur-Quan Kohr Ah, and then told us we would die. We spoke the words as the Pkunk had told us. The Kohr-Ah explained their motives, but the words did not deter them from attacking us.

In the attack, Captain Buck and the Hope entered first. The Hope and it's crew were completely lost. The Umgah ship piloted by Captain Baguk'I went next, and suffered the same fate. While these battles were taking place, D squad was taking position so that if the Intrepid went into battle, my best combat squad would be ready to fight. Baguk'I and his crewed wee destroyed as well. I then sent the Pkunk captain, Twitter, into battle. Twitter and his crew were destroyed. Without clearance, Captain Pike jumped into battle before I could move the Intrepid in. Captain Pike was injured in a direct hit to the ship, and a young man of my age, Zach Surfus, took command and was able to use his tactical knowledge to defeat the Ur-Quan ship. After its destruction, the ZFP gave us three ships, and thanked us greatly for our help.

1...45678...15