Urban Girl in a Village Ch. 07

Story Info
That one day people randomly started fucking me - Part 01.
3.8k words
4.73
39.5k
30

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/02/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rosh21
rosh21
184 Followers

Once the boy was gone, I called back my dad back.

He told me that they're planning to renovate the house.

Our house is a traditional Kerala house with tiled roof. It's quite old. My granddad built it when he was young. It's at least 50 years old.

Kerala traditional houses are the best because they are perfect for the climate. You don't feel super-hot in summer, the house has it's own temperature inside because of the wooden roofing. In winters you feel warm and super cozy. And they look sexy as fuck.

But the only problem is maintenance. During monsoons the tiled roof starts leaking a lot.

So it's necessary to do maintenance before monsoons.

It has been at least 5 years since we fixed the tiles, painted the walls and changed the wood that has been eaten by termites.

My grandpa used to fix some tiles here and there when it leaks during the rains. Now he has become too old to climb on the roof and fix them, so dad didn't want his dad to risk his life on it.

So dad told me that he has deposited some cash in my bank account, take it out from the ATM, give it to grandpa so that he can give it to the workers.

He asked me to keep a count of people who are coming and to check regularly if they're working properly and not being lazy.

I said ok. I decided to go to the ATM next morning itself.

Rahul texted me at 10 pm saying, ' I'm in the backyard'

Me, who got enough pleasure tonight after sucking his brother's dick, was not really in the mood to give him also a blowjob. So I was in the bed, and was about to sleep in another 5 minutes. I was wearing just my panties and nothing else.

But I didn't want to disappoint him or make him wait. I thought that I'll just go out, get on my knees, suck his dick, swallow his cum and say goodnight.

I didn't bother wearing anything, opened the backdoor in just my panties and went out to meet him.

I acted slightly sleepy.

"Wow! Look at my angel!!" He exclaimed.

"Walking out of the house just wearing panties!"

He said this and came to hug me.

We hugged for a while, his hand went to my boobs and my hand went to his dick. I started getting horny again.

I started stroking his dick and started moving downwards to take it in my mouth.

"Roshni, actually I wanted to tell you something." He started.

"What's that?" I asked him, looking seductively into his eyes and kept going down.

"Actually I have been thinking of what happened between us yesterday. I couldn't believe that happened. I mean, we just met two days back and we went so far in so little time. Oh wow!!"

His dick was already in my mouth.

"Mm hmm" I said while sucking his dick.

'Yea, your younger brother also couldn't believe what happened to him. We just met yesterday and his cock was already in my mouth tonight' I thought, but didn't say.

"This.. aah.. has never happened in my life so far, you know.. I mean.. yesss... I mean.. I have never met a girl who is so pretty like you." He kept on saying while trying to focus on what he was trying to say while I was easily distracting him by using my tongue all over his dick.

"Mm hmmm.. " I said and nodded while sucking his cock and looking into his eyes.

"I think someone like you.. aah.. oohh.. someone like you will never happen in my dick I mean, in my life again. Fuck! You're the best thing that has ever happened in my Yess.. Yess.. suck me harder." He was finding it so hard to focus.

"Mm hmm.." that was my response. You actually can't talk much while you're sucking a cock, you know.

I pushed his dick deep into my mouth.

"Aah.. Roshni.. I think I'm.. I'm.. gonna cum.. I mean.. I think I'm in love with you."

That came as a surprise to me.

He has no clue what I am.

I mean, I'm already in a relationship with a guy, and I'm cheating on him with multiple people including an old neighbor and a street seller, and two other people. So this boy is proposing me, with whom I'm already cheating my boyfriend, and I have already cheated on this boy, with whom I'm not even in a relationship, with his brother two hours back.

I felt like such a slut, who took cheating to multiple levels and all these thoughts made me so horny, I started cumming while sucking his dick.

My eyes closed, my body pulsating, while sucking his dick so hard, and within seconds, he also started cumming in my mouth.

It took my orgasm to its extreme when his hot thick cum shot into my throat.

I came so hard and swallowed his cum without missing a single drop.

I looked into his eyes, milked his cock, made sure all of his cum was inside my mouth, swallowed that also, stood up, kissed him on his lips, and said "We will talk about it tomorrow. Goodnight" and left.

As I was lying on the bed, I was lost in thoughts. It turned me on so much the fact that I have become such a whore, whose least concern is being in a relationship or having emotional attachment with someone. I didn't even consider the fact that Rahul, one of the nicest people I have seen recently, was genuinely in love with me, but I was turned on that I am already cheating on that boy with his brother. I knew playing with someone's emotions is not a good practice, but I loved the fact how much adultery turned me on. I tried avoiding that thought of adultery, but I knew I was just gonna do it a lot more.

Next morning I got ready to go out to the ATM.

I put on a black leggings, I didn't like the panty lines that are visible under the tight leggings, so avoided the panties.

Then I wore a white shirt with a grey sports bra inside. The bra didn't have any pads, but it was not very obvious as my nipples were not hard, and I had my shirt on.

I stepped out. It was really hot outside. I hadn't stepped out at this time of the day for a very long time. I quickly wanted to return back. I walked fast.

I reached the junction where on the left side there was Rahul's shop. He was standing outside the shop because I had texted him saying I'll be passing by.

His face started glowing when he saw me. I looked and smiled at him, went near him and started talking. That was when someone called me.

"Sister"

I turned around. It was the tailor, whose shop was right opposite Rahul's shop.

I looked at him and smiled. He started scanning my body. Such a horny man he is. I thought.

Then he started coming towards me. He came, and said: "Your Blouse and skirt is ready. Do you wanna try it out?"

I was so happy to hear that. I was never expecting it to be ready so soon.

I told him: "Oh Wow! really? So quick. Sure, I'll try it out."

I turned to Rahul and said: "I had given him just 2-3 days back. He is so quick"

The tailor replied: "Well, it's not 100% ready, just some hooks have to be placed. But before that I just wanted you to check it out."

"Oh, sure" I said.

"Ok, you may come inside." He said, crossed the road and walked into his shop.

"Rahul, I'll check it out and come. I'll see you in the evening?" I told Rahul.

"Roshni, I have to ask you something." Rahul said.

"I know, Rahul. We will talk about it tonight" I was getting irritated by his love drama.

"No, No. It's not that."

"Then?"

"What did he mean by 'try it out'? Are you gonna wear it and check?"

Suddenly my juices stated flowing and my nipples started becoming hard.

'"Maybe, why asked?" I asked him innocently.

"But he said the hooks are not attached, no?" Rahul started getting worried.

"He said some hooks, no? What if it's just two hooks at the bottom?" I smiled.

"And what if there are 4-5 hooks, Roshni?" Rahul asked.

I was getting hugely turned on by this.

"How about me going and checking it?" I smiled.

"But, Roshni.. There's no changing room inside his shop." He was becoming nervous.

Me, on the other hand, was becoming wet and horny like never before. I was getting scared if someone could see my leggings crotch area wet and my nipples hard. I controlled, acted all innocent and asked Rahul:

"Rahul, why are you talking like this? He is a professional tailor. He will never try to do anything sexual to me." I said, where in my head, I wanted him to feel exact opposite.

Rahul was silent.

"You're such a sweety. So much concern for me." I smiled. "Come at night. I have a special surprise for you." I smiled, turned and walked towards the tailor shop. I made sure my panty-less ass was wiggling for Rahul to see. When my thighs were rubbing, I started getting turned on more. The tailor was waiting inside. I walked inside. He looked all over me and l gave a creepy smile. I hated this guy. But it turned me on so much that I'm alone in this shop with this creepy shorty-fat-black fuck. I smiled back at him.

"What was he saying?" He asked, about Rahul.

"Nothing much. He is a good friend of mine." I said.

"Don't lie. I know, he must have bitched about me." he said.

"Why?" I was curious.

"I don't talk with him or his dad. We once had a big fight. After that they don't miss a single chance to put black marks on me and this shop."

"Oh! I see." Now the plot is thickening. I thought. I looked outside to see that Rahul is standing there and watching into the shop.

"Ok, here's it." He spread the bright red blouse and skirt on the table.

I took the top in my hand and held it against my body. It seemed pretty small for me. I was so curious to know if it's properly fitting. There was only one way to find it out.

There was a large mirror on one wall. I took the skirt, and said: "It looks a little tight across the waist"

"You can try it and check." Tailor said very casually.

Even though I was very horny, I didn't want to show this ugly man my naked pussy and ass. At least right away.

I decided to wear it over the leggins.

I raised the shirt, held it with my chin, exposing my belly to him, and started wearing the skirt. I could see my leggings had ridden up and I could see the camel-toe very clearly. I hoped that he also saw it.

"It's become very hot nowadays no?" The tailor asked.

"Yea, veryy!" I said.

"The best is wearing minimal clothes like you do." He giggled.

So, he has noticed my camel-toe. I realized.

I put on the skirt over the leggings. It was kinda tight around my wist. I told him that.

He said, "Madam, its because of the elastic of your leggings. this skirt is made just for your waist. It's gonna be hugging your waist if there's no elastic."

He could be right. I thought for a second, then I proceeded to remove the leggings. Even though the skirt was covering, it felt kinky because he knew I was not wearing any panties.

I put my hands inside the skirt, rose it until the waist, then put the thumbs inside the leggings elastics and started pulling it downwards.

I looked at him, he was trying to look without trying to hide. I took my sweet time in removing the leggings slowly. He saw it coming down and my thighs were visible for him now.

I removed it and kept it on the side. I felt the wet patch on it while holding.

I checked myself in the mirror. The skirt was better fitting now.

"Now pull it a little down" He said. "Let it rest on your waist."

I pulled it down. It went down easily. My navel was two inches above the skirt now. It fell perfectly on my waist. It felt so comfortable. This man is good. I thought.

"Perfect." He said, with the satisfaction of an artist. This kinda turned me on. He is very good at his job.

"Now try this." He gave me the blouse.

"Now how am I supposed to wear this?" I asked him.

"Well.." He was thinking.

I started unbuttoning the shirt.

"Shirt goes out without saying" I said and laughed.

"The backside and neck line of the blouse is a little deep. So it would be ideal without the bra that yo are wearing. It has straps that will be visible from the back and sides, you know." He said.

By this time I had already removed my shirt. I was standing in my sports bra with my nipples poking on it and the skirt that lied low on the waist.

"Yes, understood. I shall do that. Now please don't peak, ok?"

Saying this, I turned my back towards him and removed my bra without any hesitation.

My side boobs were easily visible for him through the mirror and directly also. I hid the boobs with my hands and turned profile to take the top, turned back, held it in both hands, took both hands into the sleeves and wore it.

Wow. this is the most tight fitting blouse I have ever worn. I could feel it touching every single cell on my body. I felt like there's not even need of a bra with it. I seriously didn't know what magic this man has done to it.

I pushed the sides together in the front. There was only one hook on the blouse, that was the top most one. I used it and turned towards him. Half of my boobs were out. My under-boob cleavage was visible for him.

"This feels so perfect." I said.

"Yes, it looks also very perfect. You don't even need bra with it, you know. Because your boobs are so perky. Just use a nipple pastie" he said.

I turned and looked in the mirror.

I must say, I looked so hot.

I held the two flaps of the blouse, held together where there would be hooks.

My nipples were so hard against the blouse, otherwise it seemed flawless.

I released the holding, the blouse bounced back.

Now my under boob cleavage was again on display.

From where he was standing, I was pretty sure he could see my nipple also.

I casually put my hands inside the top, ran my fingers on top of the nipples. They were hard already, but the touching and this ugly tailor looking at them made it harder. I gave it a tiny pinching. I was getting turned on by now.

"I think you're right. I should use a nipple pastie."

"I can help you with that." The tailor said.

"What? You have nipple pasties here?" I was so surprised.

"I'm far more professional than you thought I would be. I deserve to work in America." He started laughing.

I also laughed. He made me relax a little bit. He went inside, that must be to take pasties. My hands were still on my boobs and everything was turning me on.

I decided to surprise him.

When he came back, he got taken aback by the sight in front of him.

I had removed the only hook that was on the blouse, kept both flaps of the blouse as open as possible, both my hands on my waist, exposing my naked boobs for him, with nothing stopping his sight.

"Carry-on, mister artist." I said.

He kept on staring at them nipples. I wanted him to play with them. I wanted him to suck on them. I was getting hugely turned on by now.

He came closer to me. He opened the plastic cover, took out two nipple pasties which were of body colour.

He said: "they should be wet so that it'll stick properly."

Now I thought he was making it up. But I didn't care at the point. I just wanted him to touch them.

"So what should we do to make it wet?" I asked.

"Something like saliva will work better." He replied. He looked so calm and composed while standing one feet away from my boobs. How could he?!

Why do men play so hard to get nowadays? Why don't he just grope and pinch my boobs? And take them in his mouth and suck them hard? And bite my nipples?

My juices were flowing.

"So.. can you help?" I asked with maximum calmness with which I could ask at that point.

"I think so." He said, came closer, put his tongue out of his mouth, and touched the tip of my nipple with the tongue.

"aahhh." A moan came out of my mouth.

I leaned closer to his face. My boob was now touching his thick mustache and face. He opened his mouth. My nipple went inside his mouth immediately.

'at least now.' I hoped.

He sucked my nipple. It went further inside.

'yes!!' I moaned again.

I pushed harder. He sucked harder.

I held his head in my hand and pushed his mouth onto my boobs.

He started biting and licking my one boob.

I took his other hand and led it to my other boob.

He started groping and pinching it hard.

'aahhh..' this is soo good. I was wet like never before. My pussy juice was flowing.

I was grinding my boobs on his face and in his hand. I choked his face with my boob.

He took my one hand and led it to his groin area.

Ohh.. I was enjoying his boob play so much, I almost forgot about the dick. Just thinking about his dick made my juice flow double.

As soon as my hand got in touch with his dick, I pressed it hard.

He moaned.

I, who gets hornier the moment a dick becomes hard in my hand, didn't wait for a second before opening his zip and taking his dick out.

The moment I took it out, I started jerking it slowly but steadily.

He kept on moaning.

He, while playing with one hand on my boob, like an expert, with his other hand, removed my skirt and it fell down in a second.

I was so impressed by this, I pushed him closer to me by pulling his dick closer to my pussy.

I stood against a table, spread my legs slightly wider.

My pussy was so wet by this point, anything that came close to it would have slipped inside without any struggle.

Still, I kept his dick near the entrance of my pussy, and started running his dick over my pussy.

His dick became so wet because of my pussy, and it was so hard.

It felt very thick and short in my hand. But I didn't care how it looked at this point, but I just wanted it to be a dick.

I kept on rubbing it over my pussy, on my clit.

I felt like I might get an orgasm soon with my one boob deepthroating him, his one hand on my other boob and his dick rubbing over my pussy.

I rubbed it for some 10 seconds, in a sudden motion, the tailor pushed his dick inside my pussy.

"Aah!!" I actually screamed little loud. I hope Rahul outside didn't hear it.

That was the thickest dick that has ever been inside me.

He started pounding me so hard. His thick dick started going in and out.

My pussy was overflowing with my juice.

And he was biting my nipples.

All these pleasure together, I came within 30 seconds.

My nails went deep into his back. I bit his shoulder.

I tried my best not to moan.

Just because I was in a shop in the centre of a village, in the broad day light, while people are having their normal lives just outside, and my crush is standing outside, just across the road, hoping that nothing wrong happens.

All these thoughts led me to a second orgasm.

I bit his back again.

"Don't cum inside me." I somehow managed to say.

"I'm gonna cum." He said.

I pushed it out, did not want any proof of cum around in the shop or on my clothes, so the only way to deal with it was to drink it up as usual.

I went down on my knee, held his cock, saw it for the first time in my life. It was an ugly cock. I didn't care. I opened my mouth as wide as possible, took it inside, looked up at him.

I couldn't even see him because of his big black pot belly. And his pubic hair was poking my nostrils and my mouth. Some foul smell was coming from his groin area.

I felt so dirty.

Just 3 days back, when I saw him, I hated him. I thought that he was such a flirt, and looked ugly with pot belly, thick mustache, bald head, and now I'm here inside his shop, in the middle of everything, on my knees, sucking his ugly cock, which tastes like my pussy juice, and waiting for him to cum so that I can drink it all.

I came again. Harder!

I pressed my lips and tongue hard on his dick because of the orgasm, and it was enough to make him cum.

His hot thick cum started filling my mouth.

I kept it in mouth without swallowing.

After 3-4 ejaculations, his cock stopped cumming, I licked the tip, took it out from my mouth.

He looked down at me with some kind of amusement. His eyes looked drugged out.

I opened my mouth like a slut, showed him the cum, then drank it all in one gulp.

He let out a gasp. It looked like he might get a heart attack. He went and sat down. He drank some water. He couldn't even talk much.

rosh21
rosh21
184 Followers
12