Urban Oddballs: 25

Story Info
Back after like two years. Whew.
4k words
5
1.8k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Urban Oddballs: Short stack Problems

"Whew, okay, okay, gotta think of something. I mean, jeez, would the truth be more convincing than a lie? I mean one lie maybe, but I would have to say like three lies to cover all of this up." Barso muttered to himself as he walked back to the doctor's office with Poppy holding on his hand.

Looking up at him, Poppy cooed, "B-daddy, can I ride on your shoulders? I want you to feel the warmth of my naughty cunt on your neck." Poppy licked her tiny digits with a suggestion as she looked up at the panicking man.

"Ah jeez, man, I'm not an Outter. I don't deal with crazy bullshit every day; this is too much." Barso sighed, bringing his palm to his face in despair.

The two continued walking up the entrance to the doctor's office. Entering the threshold, the pair gazed upon Quiz and another woman waiting in the waiting room area.

Upon locking eyes with one another, there was a long pause before the two expressed a resounding

"What the fuck...."

"How, how are you this far along already, and why are you naked?" Baso gasped, pointing at Quiz's heaving pregnant belly.

"No, why is my sister like a baby now? What the hell did you do?" Quiz roared back, her engorged breasts shaking as she spoke.

Then tension was thick, but Meril, with her caring disposition, placed a hand on Quiz's shoulder while looking at Barso and Poppy, "I'm sorry for all the confusion, you must be Barso; it's a pleasure to meet you."

"Uh, wah?" Barso mumbled, confused as to why his temperament was becoming so even all of a sudden.

"Oh, what about me, miss, lady?" Poppy barked, her tail wagging.

"Oh yes you are miss Testman's older sister, I figured you'd be bigger; what a cute surprise." Meril giggled, booping the little dog woman on the nose.

"Okay, okay, who are you?" Barso asked, confused.

"I am Miss Testman's live-in nurse and soon-to-be nanny." Meril proclaimed.

"Nanny?" Quiz asked.

"Miss Testman I am with you for the long haul I will assist you and the Mister in any way I can." Meril said, bowing before Barso.

"Well, um, wow, okay, that's rad, I guess. Um, whew." Barso mumbled.

"Okay that's out the way, so what's all this then?" Quiz snapped, flicking her wrist towards her sister.

"Um, maybe I should tell you on the way home its all a long story also, there's another thing I think we should talk about, I mean, this thing happens to you in your line of work, so maybe you won't freak out," Barso said looking off in shame.

"Wha?" Quiz murmured, squinting in befuddlement.

***

Back at the Vicious Manor within the Pleasure Room, a massive room of women and haze.

"My oh my, she sure does drink a lot!" said one brown woman to her friend as Shay drank from her brown breast.

"She doesn't talk much but isn't she cute!" Giggled a busty woman stroking Shay's back.

"Look at these hips, no titties to speak of, but these hips are big enough to service a horse!" Laughed another woman.

"These thighs are to die for, look at how thick they are, and this ass, she shaped like a Miblin, so yummy,so very very yummy!" squealed the busty woman as she began to lick Shay's legs.

"These tattoos are curious, though. They're kinda like pantyhose; they go from the tops of her feet to these huge ass cheeks." Said the brown pregnant woman.

"Hey, Seesaw, since she's so small and likes your tits so much, maybe you should store her for a while in you're special place, haha!" Said a busty woman.

"Well, I would have to empty all of these toys first. Would ya help me fish them out Sync? This little one seems too transfixed on my tit to give me a break just yet." Giggled Seesaw, adjusting Shay in a position where she was laying on top of the smaller woman.

"Whew, okay, babe, going in deep!" Said Sync as she plunged her pale red-lacquered hand into the depths of Seesaw's slippery cunt.

***

Toy after toy Seesaw sighed and moaned as Sync plucked her womb of its contents; the lack of contents in her womb decreased the size of her abdomen. She was going from looking rather far along in pregnancy to being quite minimal in her middle.

"Whew, that was the last one." Seesaw cooed, looking down at Shay, still suckling away at her big brown tit.

"Haha, well, now are you still up for me shoving this little fatty into you?" Sync giggled.

"Of course, have Sitter help you, though." Seesaw cooed, rising to her feet while she pulled Shay away from her breast with a gentle but reluctant pop.

"Okay, come on Sitter... hey, get your duck lips off of that item- girl, and help me!" Sync sighed, giving the stink eye to a ditzy big lipped girl.

"I can't help it; they taste so good after being inside Seesaw for so long. You should have become an item-girl Sync." Sitter sputtered, her huge lips impeding her speech as she plucked a phallus-like object from her flappy, reddened engorged lips.

"Pfft okay, and if I did, what would I be?" Sync snorted, adjusting her glasses.

"Well with those big boobies, probably a bean bag or a sit cozy!" Sitter thought, putting her finger between her fat lips.

"I thought you would say that, so you can sit on me with that fat ass of yours." Sync snorted.

"Well, okay what would you want me to be?" Sitter sputtered.

"Hehe, a pillow so I can put you under my ass, hehe!" Sync giggled.

"Girls, could you please get on with it?" Seesaw sighed.

***

"Whew, this is a tight fit!" Sync cried, pushing Shay halfway into Seesaw's cunt with Sitter's help.

"Her hips are so wide!" Sitter lisped, giving another heavy heave.

"You can do it, girls!" Seesaw sighed, her face beading with sweat.

Shay, during this time, did not resist at all but just allowed herself to be handled in this way as the two women pushed her into the large black woman's womb. These pushes were met with success as the elasticity of Seesaw love tunnel engulfed Shay's expansive hips, sucking the little woman up into her womb in totality with a pop.

"Gah!" Sync and Sitter fall forward onto Seesaw's fat ass with a soft bounce, with the object of resistance no longer being an issue.

"Whew, wow she's really in there." Cooed Seesaw standing up.

"Yeah you look nice and preggers now... wait, what's happening?" Sitter asked putting a finger to her fat lips as she looked at Seesaw's pregnant belly.

Seesaw's jutting navel began to glow, a mark appearing on it before long. Then her belly began to swell before condensing and then swell again before repeating the action of tightening, creating the effect of her womb, and by extension, her stomach was breathing.

"Oh woah, I think I know what's happening!" Sync cooed, adjusting her glasses.

"Whatever it is, it feels so good." Seesaw cooed.

"It's called an 'Acclimatation Reset' which means if two CDGs are the same and say like one is damaged, one can use her sister or daughter as a vessel to break themselves down and then come together again." Sync explained.

"Oh right, we all are sisters here, so that makes sense," Seesaw cooed, rubbing her belly.

"So is she preggers for real with the little big hipped girl?" Sitter lisped.

"Well, yes, but the turnaround time is only like a day or two as opposed to nine months, and like in a pregnancy, she will start as a fertilized egg which I'm assuming she's doing now with all that undulating that's going on." Sync mentioned pointing at Seesaw's belly.

"So well, she comes out looking like me, or will she be like herself?" Seesaw asked.

"Eh, not sure it's a voluntary process, not violent like that scary hacking stuff you hear about, although...." Sync said, rubbing her chin and patting her foot.

"What is it?" asked Sitter, her big dumb doe eyes blinking.

"I had a dark thought, but it seems a little unnecessary," Sync mumbled.

"Okay, what was it?" Seesaw cooed, enraptured with Shay's rapid regression inside her body

"I mean once she hits the most basic form, one of us could eat you out, and you would just cum her out of your body." Sync suggested.

"No, that's too violent, isn't it?" Seesaw gasped.

"Well, rather, Sitter, or we could just spit her into an item, girl." Sync thought.

"Why me?" Sitter asked.

"Well, you have the highest suction between the two of us with those big dick suckers you got." Sync giggled, putting her finger in Sitter's mouth.

***

Sometime later, Seesaw, Sitter, and Sync were in the dining hall. Accompanying them were several of their sisters enjoying themselves. At the same time, those on kitchen duty pumped out food for those who ordered it from the kitchen.

"So you're getting big, Seesaw!" Sitter lisped, sliding a hotdog in between her lips.

"She's absorbing all the nutrients from the little one's body, dummy!" Sync giggled.

"Yeah, she was dense despite being so small, my ass is getting huge; I must have gained like ten pounds of ass fat in the past hour or so." Seesaw giggled.

"Hey, that's not fair your ass is bigger than mine now!" Sitter lisped, grabbing a handful of Seesaw's ass fat.

"Hehe, maybe you should get one of the girls to incubate within you then, though I have to say you might look better as ass fat as opposed to your cellulite-filled ass getting bigger." Sync giggled.

"You're so mean!" Sitter hissed.

"Am I? It is my fault that I'm perfectly comfortable being a thoughtful and smart piece of arm candy for Daddy? Where you have never left the manor or even his bedroom in most cases, if we're honest." Sync giggled.

Sitter pouted, her eyes full of sorrow as she knew she was too dumb to think of a good retort. Seesaw looked at Sync smug face as she glared at Sitter and sighed, "Oh don't be so mean, we all have our strengths; some of us are better at conversation and mingling, others are better for warming daddy's bed, and from the looks of things I for one am taking to being a breeder." Seesaw laughed, rubbing her belly.

***

Nearby in the dining hall, Spice sat with her twin sister eating her fill.

"So Studs, how is your udder feeling today?" Spice asked while munching down on a chili dog, her mouth covered in cheesy ooze.

"I'm kind of heavy today, and I already milked myself; it's a pain." Studs sighed, taking a hand to the sore appendage that rested beneath the long dining table, parting her legs with its girth.

"Well, now was the fat transfer with it?" Spice giggled in between bites as she gave her sister's udder a playful poke with her greasy index finger.

"Well, since your jealous of my weight loss, then, yeah, I say it was worth it." Studs sneered, sticking her tongue out at her corpulent sibling.

"Whatever, I don't need to be shaped like a guitar anyway!" Spice pouted, taking another large bite of her chili dog.

"Sure, whatever you say, sis," Studs giggled as she took a fork to her string of asparagus.

"So, are you going any further with these body changes?" Spice muffled her mouth full of ground beef and cheese.

"I thought about it, but I guess where I'm at now is a good stopping point. I mean, the broad hips and the udder are as far as I think I can go before, well, just being a cow." Studs laughed.

"Seems like your chickening out to me, sis." Spice mused, giving her sister some side-eye

"Oh shut up, you're just mad because I'm slim, and you're criticizing because it ain't you." Studs scoffed, shooting her sister's teasing down like clay pigeons.

"Well, I, hmm, whatever." Spice said flustered as she combed one of her dreads behind her ear and began to sulk into the company of her chilidog.

"I mean, sis I know you like Miblins proportions, so why not just shape yourself into being more Miblin like, I mean it would be less extreme than what I did; the disadvantage I could see is that cooking would be more difficult." Studs suggested.

"Um, well, uh, mmm." Spice thought.

"You're acting like it takes a long time, I mean its easy, we'll pop down to the fixing lab get you that big Miblin ass with a small plushie body, and you'll be a fat assed little munchkin. Studs giggled, smiling at her sister.

'I, don't know but to have proportions like Shawna's little Miblin would be dreamy, I've struggled with this for a long time but maybe seeing her and having a bit of admitted guilt for doing what I've done to her has blossomed something in me..' Thought Spice.

"So, you gonna do it or what?" Questioned Studs.

"Yeah, let me just finish this dog first," Said Spice taking another bite out of her chili dog.

***

Sarah awoke to find herself on a soft spongey surface back in the pleasure room.

"Mmm, bah?" Sarah mumbled, pressing her hands against the soft rubbery surface she found herself resting on.

"Hehe, look girls, the hot sheep lady is awake!"

Sarah found herself surrounded by several blue-haired women as she awoke. Their ruby-red eyes looked down at the exhausted sheep, full of wonder.

"All this perfume in the air made me so sleepy. Bah? Where's Shay?" Sarah mumbled as her metallic hand pressed into the soft surface beneath her before realizing she was being watched by several pairs of eyes.

"Woah, cool her arms are like a robot's!" said a tiny voice petting Sarah's artificial hand.

"BAWH! Baw-ha!" shrieked Sarah, her eyes wide in shock at being surrounded.

The group of women jumped back in, surprised by their curious dispositions now seasoned with shock.

"Oh, B-bah-ha! I'm sorry I forgot where I was." Sarah said, catching her breath as she struggled to get to her feet; before falling back down as she was caught off guard by the uneven surface below her feet.

"Oh!" resounded the surrounding women, shocked that their sheep visitor fell over herself.

"I'll help you up!" Giggled a bellowing voice as a rather large hand nudged Sarah up to her feet via the help of two large pink-polished coated fingers.

"Wah, woah!" Sarah gasped in awe as she looked behind to gaze upon the massive figure that had helped her.

The group of women was relaxing on a giant woman's breast. She was lying on her belly as her chin rested in her palm. She looked down at the normal-sized women as they relaxed and played on her massive bust. Her expression was slothful as her red eyes were struggling to stay open, while her breast leaked a constant flood of milk into a small pool where other women of varying sizes relaxed in.

"Baw! Who are you?" Sarah gasped in awe.

"Hehe, I'm Sizea, I'm considered the manager of the pleasure room, but I'm more of a landmark and a resting spot like some of the other larger girls in here." Sizea laughed as she looked down at the group with a gaze of cheerful satisfaction.

"Oh I'm still in the pink room then. H-have any of you seen Shay?" Sarah said, rubbing her head, her red sheep-like eyes blinking with tiny stressed bouts of frustration as she began to gather her thoughts.

"Shay?" Asked a brown woman who laid on her belly, her tiny legs kicking with slothful swooshes as she gazed at Sarah with her sultry red eyes.

"Oh wait, I think I saw like Sitter and Seesaw taking a little woman somewhere, was that her?" Asked a short woman with a butterscotch complexion as she held her index to her plump lips in a quizzical matter.

"Oh, yeah-yeah, that must have been her, did they leave this room. Bawh?" Sarah asked, now, ready and attentive.

"I think so, I can show you the way if you like; navigating around in here is rough if you're not a native of this room." Giggled the tiny woman as she got to her feet, adjusting her stripped, stirrup, knee-high stockings over her plump butterscotch thighs.

"Oh good, bawh very good, its so hard to see in here and all the perfume makes me dizzy," Sarah sighed wiping her eyes.

"Oh no she's allergic." sighed one lounging woman, sad for the sheep woman's plight.

" Let's get you out of here as quickly as possible, I'm Sides, by the way, it's a pleasure to meet you, miss busty sheep!" Sides giggled as she lead the teary-eyed Sarah across the pink carpeted landscape of the massive pleasure room.

"Bawh, thank you, Sides, um, my name is Sarah." Sarah coughed as the perfume inflamed her senses.

" Pleasure to meet you Sarah, you're lucky to have come across Sizea and the rest of us so quickly as we're pretty close to the entrance. Sizea is seen as the first marker for the pleasure room. So you'll just have to deal with the perfume clouds for a few more paces before we get to the fresh air of the main hall." Syrup as with assurance as she held on tightly to the sheep woman's artificial hand in her small manicured human hand.

***

Back at the Testman manor

"Yeah, that sounds like bullshit, but I believe you, baby." Quiz sighs as she sits next to Barso after hearing his tale of what transpired in the restaurant.

"Yeah, I didn't mean to involve another person in all of this after what I did to Poppy. It really was my intention that weird woman's beam messed me up, but I was shocked when she became this radio thing." Barso said, removing this strange device from his pocket.

" Based on your story Master Barso, Ms.Poppy and perhaps this radio or rather woman as well could be going through something called Morph Bladder Trauma or MBT, I think Dr.Poouchhouse wrote about it in one of her books." Meril pondered as she pulled out her phone.

"MBD?" Quiz frowned as she put her hands on her hips in befuddlement.

"Yes Ms.Testman, I've got the synopsis right here." Said Meril as her blue finger glided across the screen of her phone, her eyes reading the symptoms of the condition with a studied focus.

'Cited from Dr.Poouchouse in her book titled 'The Trigger of Form' brought to you by: MED-AID.COM

Morph Bladder Trauma

It is caused by an internal bruising or damage of the matured Morph Bladder organ, common in those with an overripe Morph Bladder who are commonly found as practitioners in all matters of transformation techniques. When an organ is distressed or damaged, the conduction we're titling as Morph Bladder Trauma or 'MBT' can occur. Side effects of this condition may vary based on a number of factors regarding the afflicted. However, a number of them result in the Morph Bladder locking the afflicted individual into a particular transformation. This transformation may be a new form entirely or a state between transformations. Varying results can occur based on the nature of the afflicted; however, a biological reset is more than likely. The recommended remedy for this affliction is to avoid stressing the Morph Bladder for a number of days. However, be warned if the afflicted have experienced any mental changes based on a forced transformation due to MBT, it is likely that once a biological reset occurs, their new state of being may be permanent. In these cases, mental therapy provided by close friends is suggested to remind the afflicted of who they used to be. However, it is up to the afflicted mind and body if they choose to return to their previous state of being or choose this new form as their new default.'

"Well, Ms. Testman, there you have it," Meril said as she finished her recitation of the medical article.

"Well fuck, that's not helpful, and what about the radio woman, she wasn't even a Zoomen, and this is going to be the person I check into for my pregnancy? Fuck me!" Quiz groaned, slumping down into the confines of her black leather couch.

"Now baby, it's not all bad, ya know maybe Bongo was half Zoomen which is why she had a Morph Bladder thing, however about Poppy, um well, she's different, but she doesn't; seem upset," Barso said, comforting his pregnant girlfriend.

"Well, do you have any pictures of what Ms.Poppy looked like before this incident Ms.Testman?" Meril asked as she slid her phone into her pocket.

"Of course, let me find a good one!" Quiz said as she scrolled through her phone.

Meanwhile, Poppy looks around the mansion as if her surroundings were new to her.

"Hey, hey sis.... Sis?" Quiz called to Poppy with a bit of frantic hesitation in her voice, unsure of her big sister's mental state.

12