All Comments on 'Urban Oddballs: 25'

by Orbmansuper

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
GoldenDagerGoldenDagerover 1 year ago

This is a really good story!!! :) While honestly most of the fetishes that are kind of big parts of the story aren’t really my thing (Hyper body parts, pregnancy, really don’t like the fact that a lot of the characters can be just completely mind wiped forever, plus… well… The whole eating Zoomen thing is really messed up and I don’t really get… Honestly, the whole Zena (I forget her name, it’s been awhile since you’ve talked to about her and I’m bad with names…) getting captured and… being force fed her own children… Probably the most disturbing thing I’ve ever read… specifically in erotica, but even out… it’s up there… Anyway, getting off topic), but the world you are building is just extremely interesting, with unique characters with unique abilities, all the relationships forming and stuff, it’s just really great and you are building an extremely interesting world :) While there are flaws with the story, like all things, and some things I either don’t like or don’t make sense to me (or both), you managed to build an incredible world with so many unique and interesting characters :) I could go on about what I like and dislike and yadha yadha yadha, but I realize I’m starting to ramble already and I wanted to keep this short hehehehe :) I just wanted to say that I enjoyed this story and it is definitely under rated; people probably get turned off by the more extreme stuff and don’t give the story a shot, and I’m glad I did :)

OrbmansuperOrbmansuperover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you for the kind words! It's things like this that make me want to keep writing! I know there hasn't been an update in a while, but I thank you for finding me and giving me feedback. More will come in the future, please stay tuned and feel free to reach me on Discord at Pile00#4655 if you want to ask me any questions. Take care and thank you for reading!

OrbmansuperOrbmansuperover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you for the kind word it's people like you that make me keep writing! I know there hasn't been an update in a while but more will come soon! Thank you so much for enjoying my work and giving me feedback, I hope to hear more from you in the future! Contact me on discord if you like Pile00#4655 Thanks again!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOrbmansuper@Orbmansuper
update 06/30/2017- Chapter 10 coming soon its gonna be huge. update 07/12/2017- chapter 10 is uploading, should be up by this weekend, thank you all for your support! Made a poll, something silly I'm trying, here's the link. http://www.strawpoll.me/13739434 Hey, guys, I ...