Urgency Dictates

Story Info
Master visits pet for urgent satisfaction.
949 words
3.83
4.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On certain mornings - let's call them urgent mornings, she would meet me in the lobby and in the elevator I would lift up her shirt, seize her breasts from behind and press them against the cold stainless steel of the elevator wall.

This was to indicate that there was to be no wasting time, that my need for her was one that required immediate attention. In her apartment she would walk to the window that looked over the city and without pulling the curtains, she would raise up her arms. I would slide her shirt off quickly and seize her nipples from behind. Standing behind her, she would feel my erection against her as I pinched and torqued her nipples firmly.

Immediately aroused, she would squirm and lift her arms up higher, stretching the muscles across her breast and back as the pressure intensified and I squeezed harder. I loved to grasp her breast very firmly and pull it forward. I would hold it with one hand and begin slapping the breast tip and nipple with the other hand. Her breast would blush from the heat and she would become very excited by this treatment. When I eased up And returned attention o her nipples, she would frequently come, which I could identify by her pushing backwards against my swollen groin in a shuddering pulsating rhythm, matching the rhythm of my fingers twisting her nipples.

Thus satisfied, I would bid her to kneel in front of me. There was a full length mirror against the wall. Sometimes I would allow her to undo my pants and let them slip to the floor. She would groan when she saw my swollen penis bulging toward her face, and would mouth it while my skivvies were still on. Then she would separate the folds and work my penis out of the overlapping pouch. She was not allowed to suck it until given permission.

"May I?" She would wait, mesmerized by the penis-head inches from her lips. I would make her wait, then say, "Suck me,"

She had good, full, curvaceous lips. I would watch as she placed her lips against my penis as if to kiss it, but holding her lips firmly closed she would push and let it slide through her firmly gripping lips into her mouth. She was a gifted cock sucker. I would say, "Whose cock is in your mouth?" And she would murmur, "My Master's." I would say, "Are you my hungry sperm-swallowing Pet?" And she would answer "Yes."

"Do you want my load this morning?"

"Yes".

"Where do you want it?"

"Squirt in my mouth or down my throat."

"Whose mouth is this?" I would ask, touching the rhythmic hollow in her cheek and gathering a fistful of her fine auburn hair in my hand.

"My mouth is for you, my throat is for you. Choose what you want and grant me your cum load."

I loved filling her mouth with cum. I loved the loud gulping sounds as she swallowed ejaculation after ejaculation. But I loved the thrilling glottic clench I could feel when I pushed her head against my belly and forced my cock into her bulging throat. It was sometimes difficult to choose. I looked in the mirror as her well-formed lips slid from the glistening head to the middle of my penis shaft. I felt the pleasure gathering into energy in my lower belly, the precursor to shooting a load into her very pretty mouth.

"Get ready, " I ordered as the energy coalesced into a region behind my penis. I gathered her hair with both hands and lifted it away from her face. Looking down or into the mirror: two views of my beautiful cock-sucking Pet bracing for what was to come.

"Eat it," I demanded as I began to squirt.

She replied with a satisfied "mmmm" as my cum poured into her mouth in waves. The erotic swallowing sounds followed. But as my orgasm waned, I suddenly wanted her again and felt myself stiffening even as the ejaculations slowed. "Push", I demanded, and saw her quickly adjusting the angle of her head as she thrust her throat over my cock. I pulled her onto it by her hair. I felt the throat penetrated. My new wave of cum shot straight down, as her spastic gag and glottic response seemed to milk my cock head of more sperm than seemed possible.

She held my shrinking penis in her mouth then withdrew slowly, sliding it from her mouth and pursed lips, withdrew leaving a single glistening dribble of white at the corner of her mouth. She looked up with an expression that said, "How's that for your Pet being your obedient cock sucking slut?"

I reached down and tucked the last dollop of cum into her mouth, which she swallowed without a moment's thought.

"Good twice," I murmured. "Stand."

When she did I devoured her breasts again roughly, with my mouth as she squirmed in delight. "Touch it," I ordered and when she placed her finger against her swollen clit, she came in time with my fierce attacks on her nipples and breasts. I knew my. pet enjoyed rough tit play, and often saved the most vigorous mistreatment for last. She came multiply in this position, giving me great pleasure. Finally I relented on my breast-chewing, biting, and nipple sucking, and she heaved a few spasmodic breaths and moved back onto the bed. Her shoulders slumped forward as if she were empty of tension. There in the patch of sunlight streaming into the room, we curled together and took our rest.

For the next several minutes, no world existed but our own.