Urges Pt. 02 - Marc, Chris & Me

Story Info
Second installment in my Urges series.
1.3k words
4.66
2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All participants in this story are of legal age.

Like I said before, I really love my job. Well not the job so much but the freedom to play when I'm on the road for work. No one would ever suspect that I'm a slutty cocksucker when I'm given the chance. Sometimes the urge just hits, and you must go with it. This story is true and happened last week while I was in Savannah GA for work. And on a side note, if you are in Savannah hit me up, I'd love to get to know you.

I left work early on Wednesday because I had a doctor's appointment to go to at three. I normally work early mornings until 4 in the afternoon, but I left at noon because I had to go to the appointment. I got back to the hotel room and took off my uniform and was going to relax a little when I checked my Grindr app. I wasn't expecting anything but there was a chat with a good-looking guy who I found out was named Chris. He had a cock to die for and instantly my insides jumped. He cut right to the chase and asked if I was looking and although I hadn't meant to, I still had plenty of time before my appointment. He said he was a bottom but with a cock like that I was hoping that he would top me.

Chris and I soon were trying to work out a plan to meet and then he asked if he could bring another friend along. At first, I was a little taken aback but then he sent the picture of Marc. Marc was beautiful. Dark skin and a huge cock. SO big I thought there is no way I can handle that. The next thirty minutes were a blur with chatting and getting a shower and them showing up to my hotel room. I was so nervous when they entered the room. They were both younger than me and both sexy as fuck.

All three of us stripped naked because we were there for one thing. We all got on the bed and Chris ravenously took my cock into his mouth and started to suck and lick and take it into his throat. Chris's ass was in the air and Marc got behind him and started eating his ass. I could hear marc slurping and licking that ass and it made Chris just moan. I reached down and started stroking Chris's cock and could feel the precum just dripping out of the tip. Chris continued to throat my cock as I stroked his manhood and played with his balls.

Chris pulled away from my cock and sat up. Marc shifted so that he was between my legs now licking and sucking on my balls. Just enough pain to make it even hotter. I felt his tongue on my taint then I felt it touch my manpussy. If you eat my ass, I will be your slut for the evening. I shifted so that I was on my back with my legs in the air so Marc could eat my ass more freely. He did not disappoint. His tongue was like magic as it punched into my hole repeatedly. I looked over to Chris, he just moved forward and shoved his cock into my mouth and then my throat.

I could taste his spunk from all the precum he had been leaking. It was so yummy. Chris pulled back and bent over and whispered harshly in my ear, "I want to see you choke on that big black cock." His wish was my command and so I contorted my body until I was face to face with that uncut black monster. I was ravenous as I licked that cock. I ran my tongue all along the tip and played with his foreskin. While I was sucking Marcs gorgeous member, Chris leaned over me and started to suck my cock while Marc ate my ass.

It was complete sensory overload at that point, and I was just concentrating on how to not cum. Chris was taking my cock completely into his throat and Marcs tongue was digging deeply into my asshole. Marc moved up my body and started to kiss me. That tongue that had been fucking my ass was now fucking my mouth. I could taste my ass and it was delicious. Marc asked if I was ready as I felt the tip of that monster pushing against my manpussy. IT was begging for his huge thick manhood to fill it up. I felt the head pop into my ass and then he slid the rest of the way in.

I wish I could say that it was easy to take him, but he was huge and my manpussy was stretched as much as it has ever been stretched. He pulled out and rolled me onto my belly and then I felt him at the entrance again. He slid in again and I saw stars. Pain and pleasure mixed together. He stayed still for a moment but then started to slowly thrust in and out. With each stroke my ass relaxed a little more. I was quickly becoming his bitch. My ass was now in the air and he was fucking me good. Chris was stroking his cock as he watched our black lover impale me again and again.

Marc looked at Chris and asked if he wanted a turn and Chris greedily accepted. When Marc pulled out, I could feel the gape. But only for a moment. Soon Chris's hard cum slickened cock head was at my slutty fuckhole's entrance. I was face down enjoying the moment when I could smell the popper that Chris had just inhaled. In about ten strokes I could feel Chris tense up and the warmth of his cum flooded my manpussy. He pulled out and I could tell he was satisfied. Marc wasn't though.

Marc grabbed me and flipped me onto my back and pulled me to the edge of the bed and spit a few times on my ass and then into his hand and lubed up the tip of that monster. It went in much easier this time like it had always belonged in my ass. In this position I could feel it hit my prostate with every stroke. Marc was bullying my ass with his cock and all I could do was moan and whisper, "Fuck me baby!" He continued his onslaught, and I could feel an orgasm mounting. I went to grab my cock and Marc slapped my hand away. He reached down and slowly stroked my cock while he continued to pound my asshole, making me his bitch.

It was honestly even more intense than the orgasm I had with Dan a few weeks earlier and I shouted out that I was cumming as ropes of my hot load splashed onto my stomach and chest. When Marc saw how hard I came he let go of my cock and grabbed my legs and pounded me deep and fast until his eyes rolled back, and I felt a stream of his jizz coat the inside of my bowels. He stayed balls deep inside me for a moment until he had regained his composure. AS his softening cock slowly retreated from my ass, I felt a glob of Chris and Marc's combined baby batter slither out.

I went to the bathroom and hoped in the shower and when I got out, they were both gone. I checked the app and both thanked me for the fun and said we should do it again. I agree I think we should. Maybe add a few more. The best part is I was early to my doctor's appointment with a smile on my face.