Ursula Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

N'Dula gave her a mischievous smile.

"We don't need costumes," said the African girl. "Nobody ever comes around here."

She ran behind a large oak, and a second later her blouse was thrown out from behind the tree onto the ground. It was followed a few seconds later by N'Dula's skirt. Ursula took the hint, and ran behind another tree. In thirty seconds, she had stripped bare, and ran to the riverbank. She jumped in with a splash.

Where was N'Dula? What was keeping her. She looked around. A minute went past.

"Where are you, N'Dula?'

Still nothing. She was suddenly conscious of being naked.

"Here I am!"

N'Dula had appeared, wearing a swimsuit. The rotten cheat had been wearing it under her school uniform, and had planned this. She stood at the riverbank, laughing at her white friend who stood up in just her skin.

"You look free as a bird," said the African girl, as Ursula tried to cover herself with her hands, getting out of the water. She ran off to get dressed, but her school uniform was nowhere to be seen.

"N'Dula, where are our clothes!" said the white girl, clearly distressed. N'Dula must have hidden them.

"I think I might tell you," said N'Dula. "But I don't think I'll do that until after we've had our swim!"

She walked up to Ursula and kissed her on the lips. The white girl's nudity and vulnerability reinforced N'Dula's dominance over her. The African girl pushed her tongue inside her friend's mouth and held her close. Ursula's knees trembled.

"Let's have our swim," she said, pushing her friend into the water. There was a big splash, and then N'Dula dived in as well. Ursula realised there was little she could do other than appease the strong-willed African, and so she went along with whatever was expected, hoping that eventually she might get her uniform back.

"Let's swim to the other side!" said N'Dula, and began to swim off. Ursula realised, being completely naked, it would probably be better to stay with the person who knew where her clothing was hidden, and so she swam after the African girl.

They reached the other side, which was dense with trees, and N'Dula climbed out.

"We're going to go exploring," said the dominant African. "Come on, out you get."

"N'Dula, I really don't feel comfortable with this," said Ursula. "I'm begging you, please tell me where my clothes are!"

"You're not getting them back unless you do as I say!"

The naked white girl realised the situation she was in. She climbed out of the water and tried to cover her private parts with her hands.

"Shy girls don't get their clothes back!"

"Please, N'Dula, stop it!" begged Ursula.

"Show yourself, my naked little slave girl!" N'Dula was adamant.

Her white friend relented. She realised she'd been done up like a kipper. She had never felt so vulnerable. She put her hands at her sides and accepted her nudity. She was soaking wet, and N'Dula enjoyed watching the droplets of water run down her breasts and her stomach, until they eventually reached her pale bush. Ursula looked magnificent.

"Let's go for a walk," said N'Dula, strutting off. Ursula had no choice but to follow.

"When do I get my clothes back, N'Dula?"

"When you've done everything that I've told you to do," replied the African girl, not even bothering to look back.

******

They walked for several minutes through the forest. The further they went, the more helpless Ursula felt. She felt completely dominated by the black girl. Even though this was utterly humiliating, and she would give anything to get her clothes back, she started to feel quite excited by this strange game.

N'Dula stopped and looked round.

"Ursula, look at your nipples!"

The naked girl blushed bright red, realising she was visibly aroused by the current scenario. N'Dula didn't waste a second. She walked over to her naked friend and touched her breast. She began to tease the exposed nipple.

"They're standing up like little soldiers, Ursula. What are we to do with you?"

N'Dula put her hand to her friend's crotch. Ursula closed her eyes. She was about to explode.

******

N'Dula and the naked white girl were up against a tree, fingering each other furiously. The clothed African was teaching her less experienced friend the art of giving, and receiving, pleasure. Ursula was completely without agency, doing whatever she was told to. They both orgasmed, and then stared into each other's eyes, each girl still touching the other's crotch.

"Gosh, N'Dula," said Ursula, still breathing heavily. 'Where did you learn all of this?"

"In my country," replied the African girl. "We never obsessed over this quaint idea of abolition, as you British did. We still have slaves that will do as we command. I grew up being able to take any slave girl in the house whenever I chose. And I learned to be quite inventive."

Ursula was quite taken aback.

"So I'm your naked little slave girl," announced Ursula, pushing out her chest and exposing herself.

"You are for the rest of this afternoon," laughed the beautiful African.

******

They had walked for miles, N'Dula still wearing the swimsuit, while Ursula walked naked. After orgasming, the white girl was becoming more liberated and unashamed of her body. N'Dula pulled a few long twigs from one of the trees and started to pull the leaves off.

"What's that for N'Dula?" giggled the blonde girl. "Is it to punish your slave girl?"

"Absolutely, yes," replied her domina. "Slave girls need some motivation. Now lean against the tree and push your bottom out."

"I was joking, N'Dula," said the nervous white girl. "You're not serious, are you?"

"You don't have to obey," replied the African girl. "But then I don't have to give you your clothes back, do I?"

Once again, Ursula knew the game was up, and she wasn't going to be able to refuse anything demanded of her.

"Your new Mistress won't cause any lasting marks, my naughty slave girl," said N'Dula. "But you need to know what will happen if you don't behave."

Ursula heard the twigs whistle through the air, then suddenly felt an explosion across her bottom.

"Ouch!" yelped the bare white girl, standing straight and putting her hands to her bare bum cheeks. "That stung like mad!"

"Keep your voice down," ordered N'Dula. "Otherwise you may draw attention to us."

This made Ursula shut up immediately. Although she was adjusting to her nudity, she certainly didn't want to attract any spectators.

"Another six or seven strokes and I think you'll have learnt your place in the order of things!"

Ursula resumed her position, with her bare bottom presented to her Mistress.

"I think you can count out each stroke, don't you?"

"Yes," said Ursula, sarcastically.

"Yes... what?"

"Yes, Mistress."

******

They walked on, while Ursula rubbed her bare bottom. She twisted her head round to look at the marks on her backside.

"The red stripes look splendid," said N'Dula. "Clear and well placed across those delightful buttocks. Don't worry, they'll have almost disappeared by the time we have our next games lesson."

"How long will this go on for?" asked Ursula.

"Just one more task, and then we can go and find your uniform."

They reached an opening in the trees. The sound of young men and the knock of a ball against wood could be heard.

"That's the local cricket team," said Ursula, hiding behind a tree.

"And you're going to give them a treat," said N'Dula. "If you want your clothes back."

The naked white girl was frozen to the spot.

"You can't possibly mean this..."

"Absolutely I do. And make sure to call me Mistress. You can either get this over straight away, or I can give you another dozen swats across your bottom and then you do it. You're not getting out of it."

******

The cricket team were just about to stop for tea, when one of the fielders started to shout out.

"Just over here, lads. On the other side of the river. She's showing off her knockers!"

They all ran nearer to get a better view. A delightful blonde girl was standing stark naked, her hands behind her head, and her legs slightly apart, sharing what nature had blessed her with.

As they stared, a slim black girl wearing a swimsuit walked up to the naked girl and lifted her breast, teasing the nipple.

"Good heavens," said the umpire supervising the game, spilling a cup of tea down his shirt.

The cricketers cheered loudly, smiling and shouting. Suddenly the girl seemed to blush bright red. She ran behind the trees, and the show was over.

"Who's turn is it to bat?" asked the umpire, trying to get the team to focus on the cricket match.

******

Ursula hurried as fast as she could through the trees, trying desperately to find the point where they had first swum across the river.

"We're nearly there, my little slave," said N'Dula.

"It's OK for you to be calm!" said the blushing Ursula. "You're not running around in your birthday suit after exposing yourself to the local cricket team."

"Think of it as building good memories," said her African friend. "One day you'll be pleasuring yourself as you think back to this afternoon."

N'Dula's words made Ursula blush from head to toe.

******

"And do you?" asked N'Kusa, putting her fingers under the water and touching Ursula's crotch.

The slave girl closed her eyes and started to breathe heavily.

"Just imagine," said N'Kusa, finding the slave girl's clitoris. "You're out in the open, exposing yourself to all of the young men in the village."

"Oh yes, N'Kusa," admitted Ursula. "I think about it often, especially since I've been receiving the aphrodisiac."

"And do you pleasure yourself when you think about it?"

"Oh yes, N'Kusa," moaned the blonde slave as her Mistress played with her nubbin.

It took just a few moments before Ursula was quaking and shrieking as she came. Water splashed everywhere.

"Good heavens, Mount Etna has erupted!" exclaimed N'Kusa.

Slave girls that received the aphrodisiac always orgasmed quite physically, with a good deal of volume.

******

Ursula came to and opened her eyes.

The bedsheets had been pulled back due to the unbearable temperature the previous evening, leaving them both exposed. N'Kusa wore a thin silk nightdress for her dignity, while the white girl was still naked.

They had rutted like rabbits until they fell asleep. N'Kusa was very experienced and inventive, but quite dominant. Ursula rubbed her bottom from where the black woman had chosen to motivate her with the rattan cane.

The humiliation from both her nudity and her current predicament started to excite her again. It would be another day of her trotting naked in public, urged on by N'Kusa's cane. The damned aphrodisiac turned any exhibitionist, submissive moment into erotic desire. She reached down between her legs and started to play with her nubbin. She reasoned that if she hurried she would get there before her Mistress awoke.

N'Kusa awoke to the slave girl moaning loudly and writhing on the bed as she orgasmed.

"Good morning, slave girl," said N'Kusa, as she stretched. "We don't have to leave for another couple of hours. You can entertain me with more of your story."

******

It was seven years later, and Ursula had been married for over four years. She had met a handsome, dashing young man called Roger, who swept her off her feet. Perfect manners and absolutely charming. He was exceptional in so many ways. Apart from one.

He liked to bet on the horses. All the time. With everything they had.

It was an addiction that Ursula felt she could see him through, and so she supported him in every way she could. Borrowing from her wealthy parents until he had a win. Then suddenly everything would be wonderful again for a short while before he started losing again, and she would be fearful for their future.

Physically, they had a wonderful relationship. He liked to spank and tie her, which she had come to adore since that afternoon with N'Dula in the woods.

******

"You liked being disciplined?" asked N'Kusa, patting the slave girl's bottom. "A natural slave, I think?"

"Oh yes," giggled Ursula. "No doubt about that."

******

The married couple laughed and fucked intensely. Not only were they physically matched and had complementary sexual tastes, but coitus was also a distraction and release from the stress of Roger Cokethorpe's addiction.

But no children. She made Roger promise to always withdraw just before he came. He vowed to keep to this until he had beaten his addiction. There was no way they would be able to support any young ones until her husband was financially stable.

At the end, they were going through the worst of it. It didn't matter how much her handsome husband charmed and entertained her. One afternoon, while she was visiting her mother, he sold all of her best clothes to pay for a certainty in the 2.30 at Aintree. She came home to find that she had nothing left to wear apart from what she stood up in.

At 8pm, after waiting all day for his return, a policeman knocked on the door. Her dear husband had been run down by a horse and cart. The horse had been spooked, and bolted as Roger came out of his gentlemen's club, after drowning his sorrows from seeing his certainty come in seventh. The death was quick, said the policeman, and he wouldn't have suffered.

She had nothing, not even food in the cupboard. She sat in the chair until she fell asleep that night.

The next morning, she was awoken by a loud knocking on the door. It sounded like somebody was trying to knock it off its hinges.

She got up and opened the door. Two huge, frightening gentlemen stood there, looking as arrogant as could be.

"What on earth do you th...." began Ursula, before a hand was placed over her mouth, and she was physically carried inside.

"You need to be very calm when you listen to this, Madam," said the first thug, pushing her down into the armchair.

Thug number two found a glass and a decanter, and poured Ursula a stiff drink.

"Here you go," said Thug One, handing her the drink. "Drink it all down. Then listen carefully."

She was terrified. Two gulps and the whisky glass had been emptied. She felt a little relief from the sharp infusion of alcohol, enough for her to focus on what was being said.

"Your deceased husband owed us a great deal of money, my dear," said Thug One, calmly.

While Thug one was speaking, Thug Two picked up a china cup that was on the table. The last one that they had, as Roger had sold everything else.

"And as he is no longer with us, that means you now owe us a great deal of money!"

"You'll find that isn't true," replied Ursula, shaking. "We kept separate bank accounts because of Roger's addiction. Whatever debt he owed died with him."

Thug Two dropped the cup on the floor. It shattered into small pieces.

"Oh dear, Terence, you really need to be more careful when you're in somebody else's house," said Thug One.

"My apologies, Terence," said Thug Two, smiling. "I'm like a bull in a china shop sometimes."

Both named Terence, thought Ursula. A likely story.

Suddenly, Thug Two pulled out a mallet from inside his jacket, and began to smash everything lying around in the room. The mirrors on the wall. Paintings. Furniture. After a few minutes he stopped, leaving a room full of debris.

"There you go again," said Thug One. "We'd all appreciate it if you could learn to control your temper."

"There's just one thing that calms me down and makes me relax," said Thug Two lifting up the mallet.

"What would that be, Terence?" asked Thug One in the gentlest voice.

Thug Two stood over Ursula, two inches from her face, and screamed.

"PEOPLE PAYING THE FUCKING MONEY THEY OWE ME WITHOUT FUCKING ARGUING WITH ME BEFORE I SMASH THEIR FUCKING HEADS IN, YOU STUPID FUCKING CUNT!"

Ursula couldn't move, breathe or speak. It was the most terrifying moment of her entire life.

"Now calm down, Terence," said Thug One. "I'm sure the nice lady will find our ten thousand pounds for us, won't you, my dear?"

Ursula was frozen to the spot. She could hear her heart pounding as the two gentlemen calmly let themselves out.

******

N'Kusa was naked now and lying on her stomach. She had commanded her slave girl to massage her. Ursula sat astride the sensual black woman, kneading her back.

"So what did you do next?" asked N'Kusa as her nude slave teased the knots out of her shoulders.

"I still kept in touch with N'Dula, and knew she was employed by the Natawe Royal Court, where she now works for their security services," replied Ursula. "It was doubtful whether my parents would lend us any more money, but I was smart enough to know that, even if they did, the Two Terences would soon come back asking for more. That's how it works."

"You can go further down and use your tongue," said N'Kusa, lifting her hips. "Your Mistress likes to have her arsehole licked."

The story was paused as the nude blonde girl shifted down and put her mouth to her domina's bottom. She began by kissing each buttock, to show she submitted. She then put her face close and started to lick the little starfish between the black woman's cheeks. At the same time, she put her fingers to N'Kusa's pussy lips and started to rub.

After a few minutes of diligent attention, the black woman moaned as her hips shuddered.

"Good girl," said N'Kusa. "You've clearly been well trained. You can continue with your tale."

******

Ursula knew exactly what she was getting herself into. N'Dula was strong-willed and could be ruthless at the expense of any young maiden whom she wished to plunder. Asking for her help in dealing with Terence and Terence would lead to uncomfortable twists and turns. But she had no choice.

Luckily, N'Dula regularly spent this part of the year in England, and Ursula knew she always stayed in the Cadogan Hotel in Knightsbridge.

They had arranged to meet for lunch at 12.30, prompt. Ursula had just enough money left to pay her share and the cost of the train ticket.

******

By 4pm, they were both naked in the African woman's hotel room, totally exhausted from rutting. Ursula rubbed her bottom, which had been bruised by N'Dula's leather strap. It had been an absolutely delightful experience.

Ursula had opened her heart, telling her friend everything. N'Dula gave her assurance that the two Terences could be dealt with, as long as Ursula could provide services to the Natawe government. The white girl was so relieved after years of stress that she was ready to do anything for N'Dula. Her seduction was a foregone conclusion.

An agreement had been reached. N'Dula could divert the Natawe Foreign Guard to deal with the Two Terences, as long as Ursula could demonstrate that she was a useful asset for Natawe's national security.

Ursula would become a spy to assist with N'Dula's clandestine work. Due to the nature of her role, she would be indentured as a slave. She was left with no illusions as to what was expected of her. The white girl would be expected to provide her person in order to extract information, and she would have no rights. She would not be granted her freedom until the relevant tasks had been completed.

Ursula had no money left for another trip to London. But she was not averse to being disciplined, especially by N'Dula. And there were no other options.

She signed the Deed of Title, committing herself to N'Dula's ownership.

12