Ursula Ch. 02

Story Info
It looks like Little Miss Posh has been spanked.
5.7k words
4.43
9.7k
3

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 03/27/2024
Created 09/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

N'Kusa looked at the naked white slave, marching a few steps in front of her. The British girl was fully laden, carrying the metal jug on one shoulder, and N'Kusa's bag on the other. Every two hours the girl was allowed to stop and rest for a few minutes, but otherwise she was coping quite well. If she tarried or complained, a few swats with the rattan cane provided excellent motivation. The red stripes across her backside stood out against her naked white buttocks.

The caucasian girl looked magnificent. N'Kusa had provided her with lotion to protect her skin from the sun, and so the light glinted across her naked body beautifully. A chained metal leash had been purchased from a merchant before leaving the last town, and it ran from the slave's collar all the way to the African woman's hand, where she gripped the loop at the end. The leash wasn't really necessary, but she liked to show everybody on the road that she had control of the white girl as they walked along, and it never did any harm to remind a slave girl of her place, did it?

N'Kusa had purchased some of the Natawe aphrodisiac from the merchant, and had applied it to the slave. As a result, the white girl wriggled her hips occasionally as she walked. Exhibitionism and submission, when combined with the aphrodisiac, would always make a girl hungry for release.

They had covered five miles today, and would probably manage another five before they stopped for the night. N'Kusa enjoyed conversing with her submissive, and relished pressing the girl for details of both her life before slavery, and also her downfall into being owned. It seemed to make the unfortunate girl blush, which was rather titillating.

"So what happened after you had signed your slavery contract with N'Dula?" asked N'Kusa. "Were you stripped and collared immediately?'

The girl hesitated for a few seconds. She was clearly uncomfortable with sharing all these very personal details in public while others were walking along beside them. A quick tug of the leash and she started to open up.

"It's not possible to run around naked in England without being arrested," replied the slave girl. "N'Dula had me collared immediately, though."

******

They were both still in the hotel room in London, after an intense session of rutting. Ursula had travelled to London to offer her enslavement, in exchange for N'Dula's help in getting rid of the gangsters that were threatening her. It hadn't taken long for N'Dula to seduce her old school friend again, the same as she did when they were students at Cheltenham Ladies' College.

Ursula had helped N'Dula dress, but now that she had signed her contract of slavery, she had been commanded to remain in her birthday suit.

N'Dula looked into one of her bags and pulled out a collar.

"I knew I had one of these with me," said the voluptuous African. "Let's pop it on, shall we?"

It was quite humiliating for the British girl, but she had to admit the echoes of her forced nudity, during that afternoon years before with N'Dula while still at school, excited her. Being dominated by the black woman was always a sensual experience. The metal collar was affixed around her neck, and clicked into place. Due to the design of the lock, only a blacksmith would be able to remove it.

"I'm now owned, then, am I?" asked Ursula, rather enjoying her submission. "I didn't expect to be so thrilled at being naked, enslaved and collared."

"Almost done, my little slave girl," smiled N'Dula. "Turn around and bend over, with your legs apart."

"I beg your pardon?" replied the enslaved Englishwoman, indignantly.

"You either want my help or you don't," said the clothed black woman, indifferently. "Perhaps you'd like to sort out the Two Terences on your own?"

"No, no!" replied Ursula quickly. "I'll do whatever you want!"

She hurriedly bent over, presenting herself.

******

"Was this your first experience with the aphrodisiac?" asked N'Kusa. "That must have been quite a surprise!"

The slave girl blushed, aware of other travellers listening in to the very humiliating conversation as they all walked down the long road.

"It very much changed my perspective!" she replied sheepishly. "It's the biggest step in accepting one's ownership."

******

Ursula felt N'Dula apply something sticky and globular to her sex. She was aware of it being rubbed into her pussy, wondering what the purpose of this humiliating ceremony was.

Suddenly, she felt herself becoming aroused. The feeling became more and more intense as her new owner massaged the balm around her clitoris. Then she felt the fingers push inside her sex, applying it inside the most intimate part of her person. She began to tremble and breathe rapidly, as her pussy became more and more stimulated. In and out went N'Dula's digits. She felt the fingers of the other hand enter her anus. A few seconds later, she began to thrust her hips, as though she was fucking N'Dula's hand. Suddenly, N'Dula removed herself and slapped Ursula's bottom.

"Stand up straight," laughed N'Dula. "That will put hairs on your chest!"

The enslaved white girl tried to stand up, but she couldn't stop wriggling her hips.

"Now that you've been anointed, you're going to have to exert some self control! The feeling will last all day, every day, for weeks. And I'm going to have you dosed up every few days."

Ursula couldn't contain herself. She put her hand to her crotch and began to touch herself.

"Oh god," she blurted out, rubbing herself frantically. "You never told me about this...."

"In future, I'll give you twenty swats with the cane whenever I catch you pleasuring yourself," said Ursula's owner. "But I'll let it go this time. You'll find the relief only lasts a few minutes before you need to go for another round, so there's not much point. And we'll have to get you shaved down there. Slaves are not permitted any modesty, and that includes pubic hair."

Ursula came, shrieking loudly and shaking her hips wildly.

"You'll never have another quiet orgasm," said the African woman. "So it's not possible to give yourself a surreptitious quickie."

******

The other travellers listening in were laughing as the naked white girl turned bright red, from head to toe. This part of the transition from freedom to slavery was always embarrassing for a slave to relate. It marked the point where a girl lost all dignity, and in just a few minutes switched to being a libidinous, immodest slave.

N'Kusa enjoyed shaming the posh English girl and then watching her blush. The humiliation and submission were having the desired effect - those rosy red nipples were standing up straight and proud!

******

It was now late afternoon, and Ursula was exhausted. They had reached an inland stream, where they could get water to drink. The white girl was a different shade to when they began walking that morning. The lotion on her body protecting her from the sun held onto dust from the road, and she was now a brownish colour all over.

"Wash yourself off," said N'Kusa, and Ursula dived in. She swam freely, washing off all of the grime that had been clinging to her. After a few minutes, she climbed out, dripping wet from head to toe.

"I need to freshen up as well," said her Mistress. "Get the large towel from the bag to give me some privacy."

Ursula complied, pulling out the towel and holding it out like a curtain with both arms so that N'Kusa could have some modesty for bathing. The black woman went behind the large piece of cloth and began to undress so she could wash.

The irony was not lost on the nude English slave. The African woman was being provided with complete modesty and dignity by the nude Ursula, who was standing stark naked and dripping wet, holding up the towel, herself on show to everybody walking nearby.

"You can carry on with your story, my dear," said N'Kusa, fully aware of how undignified this situation was for the bare girl.

******

The two women travelled back to Ursula's London home later that day. They got out of the taxi and walked up the steps. Ursula put the key in the door, and they walked into the scene of carnage left by the Two Terence's.

A tear came from Ursula's eye as she looked at what had been done to her home.

"Don't worry, my dear little slave girl," said N'Dula. "My contacts will already have been speaking to the two delightful gentlemen that visited you."

They walked inside and Ursula put the kettle on. A cup of tea wouldn't put anything right, but the ritual of making it would be a distraction. And any distraction from the volcano ready to erupt in her sex would be welcome. Since having the aphrodisiac applied, not a minute had passed without her desperately needing release.

Just then, there was a knock on the door.

"That'll be the Terences," said N'Dula. "Answer it, my pretty little slave."

Ursula was terrified, but she was keenly aware she needed to get used to taking orders, now that she was embarking on a probably lengthy enslavement. She reasoned she may as well begin now.

The slave girl opened the door, and both Terence and Terence stood there. The larger of the two had a black eye and was missing a tooth. The other had his arm in a sling.

"Afternoon, madam," said the first Terence. "Madam N'Dula thought it might be a good idea if we helped you clear up the sorry mess that we made."

She allowed them both in, and they set to putting the lounge and dining room right. Every now and again, one of them would put a hand to their back or their shoulder, clearly demonstrating that they had received a degree of bruising recently.

After they had finished, they both tugged on their forelocks and wished her a good day.

"We won't be bothering you any more, madam."

They turned and walked off.

"I've told them that, as long as you provide what you agreed, they will never come around here again," said N'Dula.

Ursula clearly read the hint that, if she didn't fulfil her part of the bargain, they would return.

******

"So you knew there would be no backing out?" asked N'Kusa, as Ursula wrapped the towel around her domina after she'd finished washing.

"My owner knows how to manage her slaves," said the naked white girl, careful to show the appropriate respect to N'Dula, even though the holder of her Deed of Title wasn't present. "We were off by ship to Natawe later that day."

"What tasks did you have to perform for your new owner?" said N'Kusa, sitting down with the towel wrapped around her while her hair dried off. "How were you introduced to your new environment?"

"My Mistress is very adept at letting a girl know her place, and what is expected of her," said Ursula. "I was under the leather strap of her Maid, N'Qunu, who very quickly let this slave girl know how she would be corrected if she erred. This was all the motivation required for me to begin my slavery."

******

It was the day of the white slave girl's first assignment, and she had been made well aware by N'Qunu of what the consequences of failure would be. She had already felt the leather strap across her bare buttocks twice since arriving in Natawe.

Ursula and her fellow slave, N'Rupa, had been dispatched by her owner to the apartment of a local member of the Natawe Royal Family to provide their bodies. The two girls hurried through the streets, wearing their white smocks.

The tall, slim and beautiful N'Rupa was already an experienced and well trained slave, so she took the lead, supporting and directing Ursula where necessary as she adapted to ownership.

N'Dula often lent her slaves to the Palace, in order to spy on attendees at court, and to gauge their political leanings. Communist influence had been growing since the Russian Revolution. By the present day, 1928, Natawe realised how susceptible it was to the Bolsheviks, and so the nation worked closely with the British Secret Service.

"We'll be providing ourselves to Duke K'Banu today," said N'Rupa. "As well as providing information to our Mistress, it will also give the opportunity for release."

"Oh gosh, I hope so," replied Ursula. She had been dosed that morning with the aphrodisiac, and was in urgent need of orgasm. She had been denied for the last few days in order to motivate her to throw herself fully into coitus.

******

The two slaves had been admitted through the servants' entrance and were currently preparing themselves in the kitchen. N'Rupa mentioned to K'Banu's Maid that the white slave girl was new to slavery, and so the appropriate tools were provided. A chain and a pair of metal handcuffs, as well as a jug of the aphrodisiac.

N'Rupa pulled off Ursula's smock, leaving the English woman nude apart from her collar.

"Up you get, onto the table," said the black girl, gently patting Ursula's bare bottom. The white girl complied, and exhibited herself, on all fours.

N'Rupa then attached the chain to Ursula's collar, and fed the other end through a ring sticking out of the table. She tugged gently, pulling Ursula's head down to within a couple of inches of the table top, and then secured it. The upper class Cotswold lady was now in the most submissive position, with her bottom sticking up in the air.

The black slave girl now affixed Ursula's wrists behind her back with the metal cuffs.

K'Banu's Maid came back into the kitchen.

"Nudey girl get basted!" she laughed, as she pulled over a wooden stool and sat down, ready for the show. The English girl blushed and looked away.

"Look K'Banu's Maid in the eye," instructed N'Rupa, patting Ursula's bottom again. "She's here to make sure that you're prepared appropriately."

The nude slave turned and looked at the Maid. She had a look of utter embarrassment.

The black girl took a glob of the aphrodisiac and applied it to Ursula's sex.

******

N'Kusa was now dressing, with the bare Ursula holding up the towel again as a modesty screen for the black woman.

"It doesn't sound like you're given a moment's rest," said N'Kusa. "You're kept as hot as a monkey's bum!"

The white girl was continually reminded of how she was nothing but a lustful, rampant slave girl who existed to provide carnal pleasure at the whim of her owner.

"No opportunity to plunder my person is ever missed," replied Ursula, even more aware of her nudity, and how unfair it was that she had to hold up the towel to protect N'Kusa's dignity.

******

N'Rupa had been applying the balm to the naked, chained and handcuffed Ursula for nearly half an hour. The black girl's fingers would go in and out of the oiled pussy sticking up in the air, stimulating the bare Cotswold lady even further. Every time Ursula neared orgasm and started to buck her hips, N'Rupa would pinch the engorged pussy in front of her and slap the bare buttocks presented so beautifully, cheating the bare slave of her orgasm. She would then dip her fingers into the jug, and apply another glob of the aphrodisiac. The process would begin again.

"Rude girl wetter than Lake N'Sisi," said the Maid, looking directly into the white slave's face. Ursula's eyes would half close as she came near to coming, and then bulge wide open as N'Rupa cheated her of her orgasm. She continually wore an expression of submission and humiliation.

******

"You naughty girl," said N'Kusa, who was now dressed. "I can't imagine exhibiting myself in such a brazen manner!"

"Slaves don't have any choice," replied Ursula defensively. "I exist to provide pleasure with my person. Otherwise I receive the wooden paddle. It's quite harsh."

"Nonsense," replied the black domina. "You must be naturally libidinous to behave in such an atrocious manner."

Ursula looked down. Her current Mistress had a valid point. Once she had been ravished by N'Dula at school, the submissive fires in her body had been stimulated. There was no denying the pleasure she gained from exhibiting herself in the bare.

******

Duke K'Banu sat at his desk, in his Royal apartment. There was a knock at the door.

"Enter!" he commanded.

The door opened. He turned and saw a black slave wearing a white smock. She held the blonde tresses of a nude white girl, who had her hands behind her back. The black slave lifted the bare caucasian's hair, pulling her up onto her tiptoes.

He could see the white girl's nipples raised, and saw her hips wriggle. Clearly well dosed with the aphrodisiac, and ready to fuck.

N'Rupa dragged the naked Ursula forward and thrust her onto the nearby bed. She lay there, face down, her hands tied behind her back, wriggling her hips.

K'Banu climbed on and dropped his dressing gown, revealing his erection. He grabbed her hips, pulling her backside into the air. The black noble put his fingers to the white girl's cunt and felt her wetness. He smiled, knowing that the girl was ready to rut. This was a good,filthy slave that was well prepared.

Ursula could feel the black cock slide into her pussy. Her backside was slapped loudly, and he began to thrust into her. The furious use of her person brought her closer to the boil, and she used her thighs to thrust back against his groin, moaning and shrieking as she came for the first time that evening.

He rammed her for several minutes, and she came again before he withdrew and fired his seed across her backside. N'Rupa put her hand to Ursula's bottom and started to rub the semen into her skin, across her buttocks and her back. She removed her smock, and climbed onto the bed.

******

"What was it like to be used by Royalty for the first time?" asked N'Kusa, sitting down on a rug that Ursula had laid out on the grass for her.

"I'd been so dosed up with balm that I honestly had no inhibitions or modesty," replied the white girl.

"Did you provide good service?" asked the black woman, drinking the tea that had been made for her. "If you didn't satisfy a member of the Royal palace, you'd be given a very sore bum, I'm sure."

"I fellated him ferociously," related Ursula. "As my hands were bound, I had to bring him to climax with just my mouth. He came within just a few minutes, and blessed my face with his Royal jizzum. I then had to thank him for bestowing such an honour on a bare slave."

"I'm sure he took more pleasure with you than just one ejaculation on that pretty face," giggled N'Kusa, noticing that recollection of the experience was making the white girl's nipples stand up like little soldiers.

"The Duke was most virile. He used me fervently in every orifice, honouring this slave's body with countless spurts of his semen. Each time, N'Rupa massaged the deposited goo into my bare skin."

The conversation continued until the sun had gone down. N'Kusa then used her embarrassed, excited slave girl until they both fell asleep.

******

"What is the usual form of punishment?" asked N'Kusa. "Are you spanked or whipped?"

As the sun came up, Ursula was putting away the blanket that they had slept and rutted on.

"A thorough strapping across my buttocks, followed by my garments being confiscated for a period of time, to ensure that I know my place."

"Gosh," laughed N'Kusa. "When I first took you, I was under the impression that you always served in your skin. Travelling across the country naked must be utterly humiliating for you."

"I've been made forcefully aware that if it's decided I'm to be naked, then that's not something for me to trouble myself with."

"What did you do that got you into trouble?" asked the black woman.

Ursula blushed again. It was clear that this story was going to be titillating for N'Kusa, but embarrassing for the slave girl.

******

It was morning in N'Dula's villa. Ursula awoke, laying naked on a straw mat on the floor in the pantry. This was where she slept whenever she was not warming her owner's bed. There were two other slave girls that usually slept there, but one of them had been entertaining the Mistress of the house the night before, and was likely waking N'Dula by providing cunnilingus. This was her owner's preferred alternative to an alarm clock.

12