Ursula Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The last task for each slave girl before going to sleep was to wash the plain white smocks that they wore. The garments were then hung to dry overnight, leaving the slaves to sleep in their skins.

Ursula looked over to N'Rupa, the slave on the mat next to her. The black girl was tall, slim and utterly beautiful. They would often rut at bedtime, but they had been too exhausted from the previous day's labours.

"Are you up for a quick fuck, Ursula?" asked the black girl, fingering herself. "We have a few minutes before N'Qunu comes in to wake us."

Ursula was unsure. The effects of aphrodisiac balm would always wake her with an electrifying urge to rut. The first thing she did before opening her eyes was to move her hand to her sex, and gently stimulate herself.

But it was the day for the balm to be applied, and N'Qunu would arrive a little earlier than usual. How humiliating it would be if the Maid walked in on them both rutting!

N'Rupa didn't want to waste time. She clambered on top of Ursula, pushing her legs apart, then switched around so they were in a sixty nine position. She pushed her sex into Ursula's face and put her mouth to the white girl's cunt, finding her clitoris, sucking and teasing it.

Ursula was unable to control herself. Her hips writhed as she was played like a musical instrument, and she reciprocated by applying herself to N'Rupa's pussy.

N'Rupa used her other hand to fondle Ursula's nipple. The white slave was almost there. Her breathing was rapid and she started to perspire.

The black girl grabbed a wooden phallus from next to where she had been sleeping. She had 'borrowed' this from N'Dula's quarters, along with a bottle of massage oil. She sat up, still keeping her cunny pushed into her fellow slave's face, and poured the massage oil over Ursula's breasts, stomach and pussy. She leaned down and wriggled her body against the white girl's oiled body, while she paid attention to the cunt in front of her. She used her fingers to tease Ursula's labia, while she positioned the dingus against her pussy lips.

The British girl was away with the fairies, licking out N'Rupa and wriggling her thighs in anticipation.

The phallus was extremely detailed, with enlarged veins and other textures to add to the recipient's stimulation. As it went in, the white slave gasped and began to moan. N'Rupa slid it in and out, while applying her tongue to the slave's clitoris.

"Get up, slave girls," called N'Qunu, who had suddenly walked in on the two frisky women. N'Rupa jumped up, leaving Ursula laying on the mat with her legs open, and the dingus still inside her. Was there to be no end to her embarrassment? She quickly removed the instrument.

"Slaves should focus on serving their Mistress!" barked the Maid. "Bend over quick, ready for oil."

The two slaves got up, stood in line, moved their legs apart and bent forward, exposing the most intimate part of their persons. N'Qunu pulled up a stool to sit on. She slapped the black girl's bare bottom and started to rub the balm into her pussy. N'Rupa trembled and found it hard to breathe as the Maid's fingers explored inside her pussy. After leaving the African girl trembling, she continued on to baste Ursula.

Neither girl had been allowed to climax. Whenever one of them looked on the brink, N'Qunu would wallop her backside.

They picked up their smocks and put them on. A slave's clothing was a rough garment, made of hemp, bleached white, and going down to her knees. This was the only thing they wore, apart from the slave collar.

N'Qunu barked at the two sexually frustrated slaves, and they hurried off to begin their chores.

******

"You slave girls are utterly depraved, aren't you?" said N'Kusa. "Is every free moment devoted to lustful endeavours?"

They continued to walk down the long road. The naked Ursula carried the jug on one shoulder, and N'Kusa's belongings on the other. An occasional swat across those delicate white buttocks with the cane motivated her whenever she flagged.

"It's not something I'm particularly proud of," replied the nude white girl, defensively. "I certainly wouldn't have done this before I was enslaved."

"You don't fool me. You'd pleasure yourself in the middle of the street if you had the chance!"

Ursula suddenly went quiet and looked very sheepish.

"You have, haven't you?" said N'Kusa. "I can tell by your expression you have another secret to tell! Share it with me, or I'll give you ten swats with the cane."

******

Ursula was preparing N'Dula's breakfast. She had to fry two eggs, after baking fresh bread earlier. The eggs were in the pan over the fire, starting to whiten. The poor girl was near the end of her tether, wriggling her hips in frustration. Interrupted during her attempt at coitus with N'Rupa, and then basted with the oil. All she could think about was an orgasm. Just one orgasm, please!

The oil in the frying pan spat sharply, bringing Ursula back to reality. She felt a hand reach around from behind and touch her breast. She heard N'Rupa's voice.

"As long as you don't burn the eggs," said the black slave girl. "We can have a quickie before you have to take N'Dula her breakfast."

Ursula felt the bottom of her smock being lifted, and a hand slid towards her sex. She felt N'Rupa's fingers teasing her clitoris. She turned around and kissed her fellow slave deeply on the lips, pushing her hands against N'Rupa's cunt. She fiddled rapidly, and could feel the black girl fingering her pussy back, returning the favour. N'Rupa moaned loudly as she came, and then suddenly they were aware that the frying pan was on fire. Maid N'Qunu entered the kitchen, seeing what was going on, and N'Rupa hurried off.

"Useless girl!" shrieked the Maid. "Burnt breakfast for Mistress because of fucky!"

Ursula had missed another chance at her orgasm. And she knew she was in the shit.

******

The unfortunate British girl leaned forward across the table, presenting her naked bottom. Her smock was on the floor. She was collared, naked, in trouble, and about to be walloped harshly.

N'Qunu picked up the wide leather strap that she used to punish errant slave girls. Ursula heard the swish as it travelled through the air, and then the loud crack as it exploded across her bare buttocks. She yelped.

"One!" counted the white girl, getting her breath back. "Thank you for disciplining me, N'Qunu."

She heard the swishing sound again, and then felt a second forceful swat.

"Two! Thank you for disciplining me, N'Qunu.""

******

"Thirty! Thank you for disciplining me, N'Qunu."

Ursula's bum cheeks were on fire. N'Qunu was pleased with her work. The two white buttocks were a bright shade of red, with some deep purple areas. Every strike had hit its mark, leaving her legs and hips unscathed.

N'Qunu picked up the smock and threw it in the laundry. A harsh punishment was always followed by two days or more of nudity to put a slave girl in her place. Everybody in the villa would see the bright red marks of correction.

"Girl work in nudey for two days!"

Ursula hurried off to start making the breakfast again.

******

Ursula put the tray down on the table next to N'Dula's bed. N'Daka, the third slave girl was naked, lying next to the Mistress, smiling. The Mistress had clearly just used her.

"It looks like Little Miss Posh has been spanked, Mistress," said N'Daka, giggling.

"Indeed it does," said N'Dula, putting her hand underneath the sheets. N'Daka's eyes closed, as N'Dula started to play with the black girl's pussy. "Turn around and let us see the gift that N'Qunu has bestowed upon your bottom."

Ursula sheepishly turned around and displayed her bum. The bruises had risen now, demonstrating that she had been firmly corrected. Her hips were wriggling, and she was desperate for release after being frustrated twice. The spanking, now that it had been completed, left her even more aroused.

"That's very good work, don't you think?" said N'Dula. "Now turn and display yourself."

The naked white girl turned to face her owner, putting her hands behind her head and moving her legs apart.

"I've certainly been reminded of my position," replied Ursula. "Do you wish me to join you, Mistress? I'm desperate for a fuck."

"No, but you can stay and watch," laughed N'Dula, pulling back the sheet, revealing N'Daka's open legs. She began to play the black slave girl's pussy like a musical instrument.

Ursula had to stand and watch N'Daka being given an orgasm while she was cheated again.

"If you buck your ideas up, I might let you join in tomorrow morning," said the Mistress of the house. "Now run along. I'm sure N'Qunu has some errands for you.

******

The nude white slave girl, with the bright red backside, ran back to the kitchen. N'Qunu was waiting for her.

"Job for nudey girl!" barked N'Qunu. "Jug need to be given to Mistress' relative."

A badly designed, poorly made jug was on the floor in front of the Maid.

"Belong to Mistress' family," continued N'Qunu.

"Where do I have to take it, N'Qunu," said Ursula, trying to show as much respect as possible, her head down.

"To P'Kula," said the Maid.

Ursula thought she had mis-heard.

"P'Kula?" she stuttered. "But that's on the other side of Natawe! How will I get there?"

"Up to naughty girl to work out how get there," said N'Qunu. "If not deliver, then white girl stay slave forever, and get more big wallop on bum!"

Ursula was in a pickle. She was going to have to be resourceful, but there was no way she was going to stay collared for the rest of her days.

The nude white girl bent down and picked up the jug.

"You go now!" barked N'Qunu, holding the leather strap in her hand.

Ursula threw herself to the floor in front of the Maid.

"Please, N'Qunu, don't force me to make the journey in just my bare skin!"

"Bad luck for nudey girl," replied the Maid. "Not get smock back for two days, but you leave now....."

The nude white girl pleaded again.

"...or get another thirty with strap!"

Ursula knew she had been done up like a kipper. There was no choice. She picked up the jug and hurried off.

******

As she left the house, she almost bumped into N'Daka, dressed now in her smock.

"Going for a walk?" said the black slave girl, who had clearly enjoyed her morning with the Mistress of the house. "That's a shame, I was looking forward to some more fun. All three of us - you, me and N'Rupa."

She put her hand to Ursula's crotch and began to fiddle with the white girl's pearl.

The nude caucasian closed her eyes and began to breathe rapidly. At last - she was close to coming! Suddenly the fingers were removed from her cunt, cheating her yet again.

"Unfortunately, you've got work to do," she said, smacking Ursula's sore bottom as she walked off, eliciting a yelp.

The nude, enslaved, spanked white girl walked out past the boundary of the villa onto the open road. As she walked along, she tried to resist rubbing her thighs together. As she got further along, the road would become busier. This was her only chance.

She used one hand to steady the jug that was resting on her shoulder, and put the other to her sex. She flicked her button and caressed herself. All she wanted was just one orgasm. The road was a straight path, and as long as she walked down the middle, she could close her eyes for a short time while she played with herself.

She was enslaved, collared, naked, with a bright red bottom from being spanked, and now had to find her way across an entire island in the bare, walking amongst the clothed. Just a naked slave, no right to clothing, completely under the control of her school friend, N'Dula.

As she realised this, waves of eroticism enveloped her senses. The long awaited orgasm was deeper than any that she had experienced since being used by the Duke. She moaned and screamed as she walked, shaking her hips with relief, and smiled deeply at finding release.

Suddenly she heard a cheer and opened her eyes. The road had become significantly busier since she began pleasuring herself, but she'd been too preoccupied to notice the sounds. All of the passers by had witnessed her playing with herself in public!

She hurried on quickly, trying to distance herself from all the catcalls and lewd comments being made by other users of the road. She had never felt such humiliation. But it had been worth it to find release, even just for a short while.

******

"I just can't imagine rubbing yourself off in the middle of the street," said N'Kusa, winking at Ursula. "But then I'm not a naked little tart who likes to show off her fanny!"

The bare slave girl didn't have a thing to say, as her current Mistress was probably correct. So she said nothing and walked on.

12