Ursula Ch. 03

Story Info
A naked house guest.
10.2k words
4.56
8.2k
3

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 03/27/2024
Created 09/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ursula was quite exhausted. The last leg of the journey to M'Tasa, where N'Kusa lived, was a twelve kilometre walk. N'Kusa decided that they would complete it in one stretch, rather than stopping to sleep overnight.

To be honest, this was a very easy decision for the curvaceous African woman to make. All she carried was a rattan cane to motivate the white slave girl.

Ursula, however, had to carry the metal jug on one shoulder, which she had been dispatched to deliver to the other side of the country. And, on the other shoulder, N'Kusa's luggage.

Her one advantage, if you could call it that, was that she was not burdened with the weight of any clothing. The British girl walked quite naked, apart from her slave collar, from which a metal chain led to her African taskmistress, who gripped the other end. Ursula's bare buttocks bore several red stripes from the application by her superior of the cane.

It was the year 1928, and somehow a very posh, privately educated British woman was slaving naked in public. The humiliation was excruciating. Especially as the Natawe aphrodisiac turned this feeling of vulnerability into sensuality and eroticism for the unfortunate white girl. Ursula delighted in flaunting herself as she walked. Every inch of her person was exposed to every clothed African that walked past. She longed to touch herself, but flushed with embarrassment at the thought of doing it in public.

"We're almost there, slave girl," said N'Kusa. "I have very much enjoyed owning you for the last few days."

"It has been an honour to serve you, N'Kusa," replied the naked white girl. "Do you happen to know somebody who would care to make use of this slave while she is here?"

This was a serious matter. Ursula had nothing except her slave collar. She had no right to clothing, money or food. She had to rely on her wits to carry out the task assigned to her - the delivery of the metal jug to P'Kula, another thirty-five kilometres north.

An errant slave, wandering around with no means of support, could easily be grabbed by slavers and sold at an auction in the Western Provinces. Her temporary circumstance as a slave would then become permanent. Ursula was at her most vulnerable. She was thirty-five kilometres from her owner, N'Dula. And thirty-five kilometres from where she needed to deliver the metal jug.

"This slave girl works hard, and knows how to please an owner," begged Ursula. "A naked white girl would be a decorative addition to any household."

"I can understand your predicament," said N'Kusa.

This was certainly not true, as the black woman clearly had no understanding of the daily struggle of a slave girl. N'Kusa had the right to freedom, clothing, money and to make decisions about her person. Ursula's social status, however, meant servitude. And a dose of the paddle or the leather strap if she fell short.

"I can see if my family need a girl to do for them," the black woman continued. "A pair of bare white titties bouncing around the villa would provide the most delectable view. I'm keen to use you for a little longer, so I'll put in a good word."

Ursula felt her domina tug the metal leash, which was a signal to stop. N'Kusa attached the end of the chain to a nearby wooden post.

"Put those things down," said the black woman, patting Ursula's white bottom, indicating that she should lean forward. "We need to get you ready for inspection."

The nude white girl knew exactly what was about to happen. She put down the jug and N'Kusa's bag, and leant forward against the post. She moved her legs apart. She could feel her Mistress's fingers against her pussy, smearing the aphrodisiac balm. N'Kusa's digits rubbed the oil around the engorged pussy, and began to move in and out of her cunt. She was being basted with the oil in public, just as dozens of other free citizens were passing them on the road.

Ursula began to writhe and wriggle her hips. She was now a stranger to modesty, and her brain was addled by lewdness, the aphrodisiac oil, and enforced nudity. She felt her pussy being invaded and stimulated by N'Kusa, at the same time as being completely vulnerable in public. She was owned, and understood that those that owned her had a right to use her as they wished. The submission excited her further. She began to moan.

"Look at that filthy slave girl," called a woman from a passing cart. "She's practically fucking herself against her Mistress's fingers!"

Just then, N'Kusa withdrew her fingers, and loudly slapped the white buttocks gyrating in front of her.

"No orgasms for you until you've been checked over by our Maid," said the domina.

A naked white girl, chained to a post, leaning forward with her legs open, perspiration running down her body.

"I think it's time we moved on," laughed N'Kusa, slapping the white slave girl's bare bottom a second time. "To pass the time, you can tell me about when you rut with the other slave girls in N'Dula's villa."

Ursula hesitated, as usual, in relating details of the plundering of her person. N'Kusa applied the rattan cane across her bare white bottom to motivate her.

The white girl picked up the jug and the bag, and began to relate the conquest of herself as she walked.

******

Ursula arrived at N'Dula's villa after the journey from England, sitting on the back of a wagon. It was just over an hour since the ship had docked in Natawe, and she was aware that her introduction to the country would involve firm discipline and some humiliation.

She wore a rough smock with nothing underneath, and the slave collar that N'Dula had fitted back in London. No trace of being anything more than a slave, apart from her posh Cotswold accent.

"Slave girl come quick!" barked N'Dula's Maid, N'Qunu. "Get ready for serve at villa."

Ursula looked at N'Dula, who smiled and winked at her.

"I'd hurry if I were you," said her owner. "My Maid can be quite heavy-handed when a slave girl is being bratty."

The British girl climbed down and walked into a large barn, where the Maid was waiting. In the middle of the barn was a smallish tin bath, filled with water.

"Strip bare, titties out!" shouted N'Qunu. "Get slave scrubbed ready for work!"

Ursula had been well versed in how to behave by N'Dula during the journey from England. Even though she was a tad apprehensive about baring her person, the aphrodisiac made her feel frisky at the prospect of forced exhibitionism. The Natawe oil won, and she pulled her smock over her head, standing bare apart from her slave collar. She stepped into the bath. It wasn't large enough to sit down, so Ursula had to stand, while soaping herself up and rinsing herself off.

As she washed, she was aware of two black slave girls entering the barn.

"Hello, new girl," said the tall, slender one. "I am N'Rupa, and you'll be slaving with us."

"And I am N'Daka," said the shorter, more curvaceous slave, ogling Ursula's naked form. "You'll be working and fucking with us while you're here. We're very excited to be able to explore such beautiful white skin."

Ursula was a little flustered. The use of her body by the two beautiful slave girls was being discussed candidly and openly in public, while she stood naked in the bathtub for all to see. In the past, before being dominated by N'Dula and having the aphrodisiac applied, she would have wanted to run away. Now there was a curious duality of her blushing bright red from top to toe, at the same time as feeling the need to rub her thighs together, while her nipples began to stiffen.

She put her hands to her sides, exposing herself, ready to be taken by anybody who wanted to use her.

******

"So you're happy to run around in your birthday suit?" said N'Kusa. "I'm always impressed by your lack of modesty."

"My owner, N'Dula, seems to bring this out in any girl that she chooses to enslave," replied Ursula. "From the day when she compelled me to walk around the woods naked, all the way through to her snapping the slave collar shut around my throat, I felt the norms of my upbringing gradually falling away. I deeply feel my place in Natawe society. I am thoroughly dominated and owned."

"Tell me about rutting with the two slave girls," said the African woman, lightly tapping Ursula's derriere with the cane. "I'm finding your story quite titillating."

******

N'Qunu had wandered off, leaving Ursula standing naked in the small tub. She smiled as she exposed herself to the black women.

The curvaceous N'Daka walked forward, keen to explore her new peer. She put a hand to the beautiful white breast in front of her, feeling its shape, fingering the nipple. Ursula closed her eyes in ecstasy and began to breathe more rapidly.

"You seem to be adjusting very quickly," said N'Daka. "Experienced slave girls love to be bare and inspected. It's an exciting part of ownership."

"It's quite delightful," said Ursula, wriggling her hips slightly with excitement.

She felt a hand gently patting her bottom, and heard the other girl's voice.

"Come with us," said N'Rupa, leading Ursula by the hand. "We really should break you in properly to your new world."

The black girl led the way to a bench in the corner of the barn. On the ground was a jug.

"You need to have this oil on your skin to protect yourself from the African sun," said N'Daka, pouring some of the oil into her hand. "We'll help you."

N'Daka rubbed the oil across Ursula's breasts, while N'Rupa began to apply it to her beautiful white bottom. As they applied it to every part of her body, Ursula began to tremble with excitement. She smiled gladly as her body was massaged and teased. Being nude amongst the clothed, having every inch of her person touched and fondled. Her mind was mushing into a submissive jelly, opening herself to every investigation of her person.

"Pop yourself onto the table, face up," said N'Rupa, patting Ursula's bottom. "We haven't finished with you yet."

The white girl climbed onto the bench and lay back, with her legs apart. The two girls removed their smocks and climbed up next to her, quite nude. They poured more of the oil across her breasts and her pussy, and then began to continue massaging, but using their bodies instead of their hands. They rubbed their breasts all over the compliant white skin, exciting the new slave girl even more.

After several minutes, Ursula was urged to sit up. N'Daka gently put the white girl's hands behind her back and tied them with a rope, wrist to elbow, while N'Rupa played with the firm white breasts on display.

******

"So once again you're frisky at the prospect of being dominated," said N'Kusa, laughing as she made the crude remark.

"I just don't know how N'Dula achieves this," replied Ursula, blushing a little as she related the intimate details of her introduction to slavery. "She only ever uses discipline in a playful way. She seems to be able to make any girl into the most compliant pleasure slave."

******

Once Ursula's wrists had been tied, she was gently pushed back down onto her back. Having her arms tied behind her had the effect of lifting her torso a little. With her legs apart, she felt completely controlled, vulnerable and exposed.

N'Rupa shuffled up and sat close between the white girl's legs. She poured more oil over Ursula's pussy and began to focus her fingers on Ursula's most personal place.

"You're nice and smooth down there," said the black girl. "You must have been shaved today."

She rubbed the oil into the white slave's engorged labia, causing Ursula to gasp.

"Mistress N'Dula saw to my lady garden as the ship came into port," said the bondaged blonde girl. She could feel N'Daka next to her head, playing with her nipples.

"You're completely helpless, all ready for us to play with," said N'Rupa. "I've borrowed some toys from the Mistress's bedroom for us to enjoy."

She picked up a glass dildo from the side of the bench and waved it in front of Ursula's face. The poor girl could barely speak. Her eyes bulged wide as the instrument was gently eased inside her sex.

N'Rupa moved the shaft in and out with one hand, and played Ursula's clitoris with the other, stopping every now and again to pour more oil onto the swollen pussy lips. N'Daka held the white slave firmly and continued to fondle her breasts.

After a few minutes, Ursula came, bucking and screaming as she orgasmed. She moaned and writhed for what seemed like an age.

N'Rupa and N'Daka climbed off and dressed.

"We can play again later," said N'Rupa. "We'll leave you there to settle down before you begin your duties."

N'Qunu came back into the barn to find Ursula stark-naked, glistening with oil, her hands tied behind her back, laying on the wooden bench with the dildo still in her pussy. She had a huge smile on her face.

******

"You behave like the most rampant monkey in the zoo," laughed N'Kusa. "We should put you in a cage and charge people to watch you debase yourself."

"Just think how much fun you will have, if you keep this slave at your villa," said Ursula, doing her best to advertise herself. "Mistress N'Dula made sure that I am trained to provide any pleasure that you desire."

They walked off, the clothed free citizen, and the naked, collared, leashed white slave girl.

******

Ursula was on her knees, with her head touching the kitchen floor, and her bottom sticking up in the air, in front of the staff at N'Kusa's family villa. In front of her was the head Maid, N'Lasa. The other slave girls stood around in their white smocks, giggling.

The red stripes across the naked white girl's bottom stood out clearly. Perpetual nudity meant that marks from any correction could be seen by all and sundry.

"Stand up and display yourself, slave girl," barked the Maid. "Push those bosoms out."

Ursula stood straight, moved her legs apart and put her hands behind her head, giving a delightful lift to her pert breasts. She put on her best smile, keen to show she enjoyed serving any owner.

N'Lasa checked the blonde girl's teeth, then felt her hair. Next, she groped the full breasts presented to her. The black woman's fingers moved down to Ursula's engorged pussy lips.

"I can see the balm has been applied to your sex," said the Maid, highlighting the fact that Ursula was clearly becoming aroused again. The oil gave no relief, and Ursula's nipples stood to attention. Her hips quivered, and N'Lasa slapped the white girl's bare bum.

"What are you like at sucking cock and licking pussy?" asked the African woman.

"This humble slave has been expertly trained in both fellatio and cunnilingus!" exclaimed the beaming Ursula.

"Totally filthy!" laughed the Maid, and the other slave girls giggled. Even though Ursula blushed red, she forced herself to keep smiling.

"And she doesn't need any clothing," N'Kusa interjected helpfully. "Much easier to keep tidy. Just shove her into the horse trough and she'll come out squeaky clean."

This dashed any hopes that Ursula had of being allowed any modesty. She stood in just her skin, and thus naked she would stay.

The black Maid opened a cupboard and picked up a beautifully carved wooden cock. There were exaggerated veins across the shaft, to give the user the maximum stimulation. It was a work of art, and clearly designed to give maximum pleasure to the user.

"Let's see a demonstration, you naughty naked girl!" N'Lasa barked at Ursula, and held the dingus in front of the slave girl's face. The British girl knew exactly what would be required, and opened her mouth as the implement was inserted, careful to keep smiling. She moulded her lips around the carefully carved penis.

N'Lasa held the wooden member still, while the very well brought up slave girl showed her skills of fellatio. Her head moved backward and forward, and she moaned. Occasionally she would change to licking the wooden balls at the base of the member. There was a lot of drooling and saliva.

"Now let's see how you ride a hard cock!"

N'Lasa pulled over a stool, sat down, and held the dingus sticking up vertically between Ursula's legs. The naked girl still had her hands behind her head. She bent her knees and lowered her pussy onto the cock. She struggled a little to get it in, even though the aphrodisiac, combined with lewd exhibitionism, made her wetter than the monsoon rains. The Maid assisted by gently pushing until it went fully in. Ursula could hear the other slave girls gasp as she put on her show.

Ursula began to ride up and down on the member, moaning loudly. She still had her hands behind her head, and so her breasts bobbed nicely as she moved.

"That's absolutely delightful," said Ursula, with a huge grin on her face. Naked, masturbating herself in front of an audience. She delighted in her lewdness, and thrilled at her nudity.

"As you can see, N'Lasa, she's absolutely rampant," interjected N'Kusa.

"Rampant and utterly filthy," giggled Ursula, to demonstrate her eagerness to please. "Slave girls need to be thoroughly spanked and fucked!"

"You can manage this on your own now," said N'Lasa to the naked white girl. "Lay back on the table and give us a show."

Ursula took hold of the end of the wooden member, keeping it inside her pussy while she got onto the table and laid back. She moved her knees apart and masturbated herself with the dingus, playing with her nipples. Her depravity and vulnerability took her closer and closer to orgasm. She moaned and writhed as she got near to release.

"I'm sure your brother and sister will enjoy this new toy," said N'Lasa to N'Kusa. "We can keep her here for a few days, and then arrange to have her sent on to P'Kula on the north coast."

Just as the nude slave girl was about to reach her climax, N'Lasa commanded her to stop. She took the wooden cock from the slave and put it back in the cupboard.

"You'll have to earn your orgasms here," said N'Lasa. "If you don't perform, you'll be left frustrated. And if you try to play with yourself, you'll have those delicate white buttocks reddened with the paddle."

Ursula stood up straight. She tried to regain composure, but couldn't help wriggling her hips. Her nipples stood up straight and proud.

******

As Ursula guessed, she had been compelled to serve nude while all of the other Africans in the villa were allowed to preserve their modesty. The black slave girls wore rough white smocks, while N'Kusa, her brother and sister all wore their finery.

They all found it delightful to ogle the very well brought up English lady's breasts bouncing as she hurried around the villa. It was especially pleasant to see her nipples standing up stiff and straight. She was clearly quite the exhibitionist.

The nude girl was on her hands and knees scrubbing the kitchen floor. When not pleasing the owners of the villa, she was assigned menial tasks, which she completed in full view of the other slave girls. This had been the order of things for two days now, and she had adjusted to a kind of timetable of her usage.

It was approaching late afternoon, and Ursula was aware that it would soon be time for N'Vala to indulge. N'Vala was the alpha among the other black slave girls. Due to the pecking order encouraged by the Maid, the alpha took the first pick of any new slaves.

She could hear the stomping of the solidly built black woman, and knew it was time. Her pussy was excited at the prospect of being dominated and given release.

"Hello little Miss Posh," said N'Vala, leaning down and grabbing Ursula's blonde tresses. "I have some time free before my next task, and so I thought I would fit you in, you lucky little slave."

The nude white girl felt herself being lifted by her hair and marched off. She felt like a naughty child, being pulled, naked, on her tiptoes, towards the pantry. The door shut behind them. Ursula was pulled down to her knees by her hair, and N'Vala pulled off her smock, standing bare.