Ursula Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You won't be free for much longer if everything goes to plan, thought the wicked elder sibling.

******

N'Fala was learning how to trust again. By the fifth day she had let her guard down completely as they walked around the Royal Palace.

The Palace was huge, and they had been walking around for hours. N'Jata seemed to have lots of energy.

"I need to take a break," said N'Fala. "I'm exhausted. Do you fancy stopping for some tea?"

"I'd really love to see the Queen's pre-Raphaelite collection," smiled N'Jata. "It will only be open for another hour. Why don't you go to the tea shop opposite the Palace, and I'll join you shortly?"

"Thank you, dear sister. Enjoy the exhibition!"

They hugged and N'Fala walked off. As soon as her younger sister was out of sight, she went up to one of the guards and spoke to him.

******

N'Fala got lost trying to find her way back, and so took a long time to find the entrance. When she got there, she saw that everybody had to queue up in order to leave the Palace.

She asked the guard what was going on.

"We need to check as people leave," barked the guard abruptly. "Get in line!"

As she got to the front of the queue, she handed over her bag to be searched. N'Fala asked the woman what was going on as the bag was being unfastened.

"One of the Queen's favourite statues has been reported as missing," replied the woman.

N'Fala froze. Surely this could not have been what her sister was planning? That was impossible, they had formed such a strong bond now.

"What have we here?" said the woman as she delved into the bag. She pulled out her hand, and held up the statue!

N'Fala felt crushed as the guards grabbed her and marched her off.

******

"Dear girl, this was nothing to do with me, I promise you," said N'Jata through the bars of the cell holding her younger sibling. It was visiting time, and N'Jata had brought food for her sister. "There are many devious people in the capital, and a thief may have stowed it in your bag when he saw the guards at the entrance."

The unfortunate imprisoned girl was still stunned from the arrest. She had been thoroughly searched by the Queen's Maids after being stripped naked. N'Fala was vulnerable and frightened. She had nothing but a white sheet wrapped around her for modesty.

"I have all of your things," said N'Jata. "They found nothing else in any of your belongings, so all that you need is a character reference. Please let me speak for you in court. We can get you out of here in no time when they realise that you come from one of the best connected families in Natawe."

N'Fala started to cry.

"Please don't cry!" said her elder sister. "I'll get you out of this! I'll tell the court about my wonderful sister, who has put up with endless bullying from me for years, and yet still forgave me and allowed us to be friends again. I will tell them you are an angel."

******

If somebody steals from the Queen of Natawe, justice is swift and immediate. A trial date was set for that afternoon.

******

The Royal courtroom was full, as usual. The elderly black man seated in the centre was the judge. N'Jata was in the area for witnesses, ready to give her character statement.

Poor N'Fala was ushered in wearing just the white sheet to cover herself. She was manhandled to the dock, where the sheet fell and revealed one of her breasts. She quickly pulled the sheet up and covered herself.

"You'll find that the court does not look kindly on wanton displays like that!" barked the judge. "It will be noted."

The unfortunate younger sister tried to apologise, but was told not to interrupt the judge, and another note was made in the court record.

The judge read out the charges, and stated for the jury that it was not up to them to prove that the statue was in the bag. It was their responsibility to decide whether the defendant had placed it there. Currently, there was very little evidence, and so it hinged on the character of the defendant.

N'Fala breathed a sigh of relief as her sister walked to the witness stand and the questioning began.

"What would you say was the general character of your sister," said the young Prosecutor, a handsome African who looked sharp as a button and was dressed immaculately in his court robes.

"She would rob a blind man," replied her sister. "Every time something went missing in our house, it always appeared in her bedroom."

"That's not true!" shouted N'Fala. "It was always you that stole things in order to blame me!"

The court usher walloped N'Fala's backside with a rattan cane to shut her up. As she felt the stabbing pain, she put her hands to her bottom without thinking. As she moved her arms, the white sheet fell to the floor, revealing her charms to the court. She tried to cover her breasts and her sex with her hands, shaking with embarrassment.

"Another wanton display," said the judge. "If you are found guilty, you will have a year added to your sentence!"

N'Fala grabbed the sheet again and covered herself. She was suitably chastised. Every time she opened her mouth she made things worse. She was terrified.

N'Jata continued.

"While we wandered around the Palace, my badly behaved sister told me she planned to steal the statue. I tried to persuade her not to, but she had always been pig-headed."

N'Fala froze. She couldn't believe what was happening. She looked from her sister, to the judge, to the Prosecutor, and back to her sister. She scowled and looked like she was ready to kill her sibling.

"See how she looks at me!" shouted N'Jata. "I had to put up with this all through my childhood!"

"That is enough," said the judge. "We have all the evidence that we require. You can deliberate your verdict."

******

Half an hour later, N'Fala was marched back to the courtroom. The jury had made their mind up.

"How do you find the defendant," asked the judge.

The foreman of the jury stood up.

"Guilty, your honour!"

N'Fala's eyes bulged. This must be a nightmare. Why couldn't she wake up?

The judge asked for quiet in the courtroom as he delivered the sentence.

"You will be sent to the Northern Province of Natawe, where you will be auctioned," said the judge. "You will be enslaved for four years, plus another year for your behaviour in court. Five years in total."

Five years! Five years! Those words were all that went through N'Fala's head.

"Prepare the criminal," ordered the judge.

The two court ushers grabbed N'Fala. Two burly women who would take no nonsense. They pulled the sheet from the convicted girl, grabbed her arms and dragged her naked to the centre of the court.

N'Fala was completely exposed, experiencing the most extreme embarrassment and humiliation she had ever felt in her life. The jury of twelve men delighted in ogling her beautiful figure. Her body was tight and athletic. Her breasts were small but pert, with prominent nipples.

A blacksmith was sent for, and arrived within a few minutes. He attached the slave collar, and added the manacles to her wrists and ankles.

"All fitted ready for the P'Kula slave market," he said, smiling.

N'Fala was marched outside by the ushers, where she was dragged naked to a nearby slave trader.

"This one is going to P'Kula," said the usher. "The usual fee for taking her, and a percentage of the sale price to make sure she gets there in the best health."

The slave trader nodded. Poor N'Fala was added to a coffle of naked black girls. The chain was attached to her collar, and she stood naked and humiliated in the middle of the street.

"You didn't really think I would bury the hatchet, did you, little sis?" said N'Jata laughing. She had followed the ushers in order to enjoy every moment of her sister's downfall. "Five years as a slave! You'll be a different person when you get back. I hope they apply the balm before you go!"

N'Fala had no words. She tried to cover her naked body with her arms.

"There's no point in modesty. You do know that slave girls in P'Kula aren't allowed clothes? The judge really wanted to make an example of you."

Just then, two of the slave trader's assistants came over and grabbed the newly enslaved criminal. They removed her from the coffle and dragged her over to a wooden post, passing a rope through the manacles around her wrists. They pulled the rope through a hook sticking out of the post above the girl's head. A few more tugs of the rope, and N'Fala was on her tiptoes, displayed to the public.

"Time to get slave ready for sell," barked one of the women, putting her hand under the knee of the tied slave and lifting her leg, exposing her bush.

"I wonder if they're going to mow your lawn?" shouted N'Jata. "It looks a little overgrown down there!"

Sure enough, one of the women pulled out a cut throat razor. N'Fala grimaced.

"I'd stay quite still if I were you!" shouted N'Jata, as the crowd laughed. In less than a minute the poor slave girl was as smooth as silk.

Next, the woman who had shaved her brought a jug full of the aphrodisiac balm. N'Fala's leg was still held up, exposing her sex. She felt the balm being rubbed into her pussy, and knew this was the point of no return.

In seconds she felt the effect of the oil as it was rubbed into her labia and around her clitoris. Her breathing became rapid and she lost the ability to focus her eyes. Her hips started to buck, and she quivered in front of the crowd. The effect of the balm was so rapid that she didn't resist as the woman in charge of her debasement pushed an oily finger into her vagina. She was completely gone to the aphrodisiac. Her pert nipples were stiff as pencils.

The woman continued to apply the ointment, and N'Fala tried to ride her fingers. It took just a few minutes, and the slave girl had gone from trying to cover herself to wanting to masturbate in front of the crowd.

"A fine show, dear sister," called N'Jata, watching the anointing of her younger sibling with relish. "You are such a natural, wanton slave!"

The rope was untied and N'Fala was marched back to the coffle. She was in a daze. The wagon moved off, and the line of naked women trotted off to their fate.

******

"Gosh, that's awful," said Ursula, as they trotted along behind the cart. She was breathing heavily and perspiring as they had been gently jogging for over an hour now. "There must be a way for you to get out of this."

"The only option is for my parents to buy me at the auction," replied N'Fala, running confidently, her pert breasts bouncing with each step. She was clearly an athletic type. "However, I don't think they'll even hear about it until we're sold off."

"So we both need a delay to our arrival in P'Kula?" said the white slave girl. "We need to make a plan."

Sure enough, as they stopped at the end of the day, they were all ordered to bend forward and spread their legs while the slave trader's assistants massaged the aphrodisiac into their cunnies. Each girl moaned and wriggled as the balm was applied. Ursula couldn't imagine how she was going to cope with being dosed every single evening.

After being given some vegetables and rice to eat, the long chain was attached to a peg that had been firmly hammered into the ground. They were left to sleep on the grass.

But a girl that has been doused with the Natawe oil finds it difficult to get to sleep. As the slave trader and his assistants slept in their tents, the naked chained slave girls ravished each other until they were exhausted.

Ursula and N'Fala played with each other, furiously fiddling with each other's sex until they came. This gave some relief for a few minutes, allowing a clear head so they could discuss a plan. After half an hour, they were both desperate again. They began to masturbate in front of each other until they both found release, screaming and bucking their hips. They then continued to plot a way to freedom. There was no chance of the slave trader hearing what was said, due to the moans and screams of the other slave girls.

Eventually, they were all exhausted, and fell into a deep sleep.

******

Ursula could feel the sun touch her body as the day began. The aphrodisiac stirred her sex, and she realised she needed to finish herself off before the slave trader woke.

She was suddenly aware of N'Fala clambering on top of her. They were now in a sixty nine position, and the black girl's pussy was pushed into Ursula's face. The white slave felt fingers teasing her clitoris. There was urgency in the way that N'Fala had mounted her.

"Hurry up," said N'Fala. "We only have a few minutes before those rotten cows wake up with their rattan canes. I woke up with my fanny galloping like a freight train, and I'm not going to make it to the wagon and horses without cumming."

Ursula worked hard with her mouth. N'Fala buried her face into the white girl's cunt. All of the women around them were moaning as they were either rutting or masturbating. Waking up the day after being basted with the balm always left a girl enslaved by her pussy as much as by her owner.

After a few minutes, both Ursula and N'Fala came, shrieking and writhing. Shortly after, the other girls on the coffle started to orgasm one after another, making the most erotic din.

"Christ, it's only been four days since I was first stripped and dosed with the oil," said N'Fala, laying flat on Ursula, exhausted. "How am I going to cope with five years of this?"

******

The coffle was on its way, breasts bouncing and bare bottoms wobbling as the girls trotted along.

"Have you had any ideas yet?" said Ursula. She was finding it hard to concentrate. Passers by were ogling the girls running along on the coffle, and the exhibitionism was bringing her to the boil again. Her body was on display, and she was chained naked for all to see. Her nipples stood up. It was a couple of hours since N'Fala had given her the early morning seeing to, and her brain was addled.

"Not just now," said N'Fala. "I'm a little busy."

Ursula could hear the rubbing of flesh, and the chain between her and her peer was jiggling noticeably. It was quite clear what the black girl was up to. In just a couple of minutes the girl in front of Ursula started to play with herself. One of the slave trader's assistants looked round at Ursula to see if she would give in to temptation.

Ursula couldn't hold out any longer. She needed some relief from the brain addling aphrodisiac, and so she put her fingers to her sex.

It was a little difficult at first to get the hang of masturbating while trotting along, but Ursula gradually got the hang of it, moving her hands in time with the steps she was taking as she trotted. The embarrassment didn't stop, but the aphrodisiac wasn't going to give her an easy time.

The first to come was N'Fala, followed by the girl in front. Ursula was having a little difficulty getting there, as there were so many free citizens walking down the road eyeing the exotic nude British girl as she fiddled. The humiliation was arousing, but also putting her off her stroke a little.

Suddenly she felt the swipe of the assistant's rattan cane across her bottom. The sudden pain and humiliation took her over the edge, and she began to stumble and scream as her hips wriggled. With difficulty she managed to keep her balance and continue running along.

"White slave girl just as filthy as rest of coffle!" laughed the black woman holding the cane.

It was probably the most humiliating moment of Ursula's life. The phrase 'reduced circumstances' didn't come close to describing this particular instant. Not only was she coffled naked in public, running along, displaying herself. She had also, of her own volition, brought herself to orgasm in public. As she pondered this, the exhibitionism and debasement aroused her again. She tried to clear her mind as her nipples started to stiffen and the fires restarted below. It was no good. Her utter debasement stimulated and excited her, and that meant the needs of her pussy took over again.

"I guess that's your first time wanking on the coffle?" asked N'Fala. "Don't try to fight it. Just go with it until you adjust. There's nothing you can do to stop it. The aphrodisiac is in control of your lower decks, as it were. It'll stop after half an hour or so. I hope."

After a few minutes, Ursula gave in again and put her fingers to her pussy.

"The first time I rubbed myself as we marched, I came three times," said N'Fala, trying to be helpful. "If you let yourself go, you'll find you actually enjoy it."

Ursula rubbed and fiddled and fiddled and rubbed. The girl in front of her on the coffle looked round and winked. The slave trader's assistant laughed again as she saw what a pickle the white slave girl was getting herself into. Finally Ursula let herself go, and gave in. She delighted in showing off every inch of her person in public. It was exhilarating to be chained and forced to trot along, waving her breasts as she went. Playing with her pussy in public was satisfying. Feeling utterly vulnerable in front of all the free citizens on the road took over her senses, and she began to scream again.

******

Ursula had been going for nearly an hour. She had orgasmed loudly four times and was set for another round as she fiddled and played.

"Gosh, we've got quite the libido today, haven't we?" said N'Fala, who had more or less given up trying to make conversation with her fellow slave.

"Nearly.... there.....just.... once..... more," moaned Ursula as her hips wriggled. At last, she screamed and shuddered as she trotted. All the other slave girls on the coffle cheered and clapped as she reached her destination. She was too dizzy to notice her audience. For the next hour or so, Ursula had a glazed expression and didn't take in very much at all. She wore a grin that went from ear to ear.

The journey continued. Planning the delay to the coffle's journey would have to wait until Ursula could focus her eyes and get back to reality.

She could feel it starting again.

"Oh lord, N'Fala, what should I do? I think I'm going for another round."

"Just keep going until you get there. It takes a while, but you'll regain some control as the days go by."

The coffle trotted on. Ursula gave in and started to fiddle again.