Ursula Ch. 04

Story Info
Marched naked to the auction house
5.8k words
4.53
13.5k
8

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 03/27/2024
Created 09/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was 1928. Last year, Lindbergh had made his solo flight across the Atlantic. The world's economy was booming, and civilisation was making huge technical leaps forward. It was an era of luxury and decadence. The British Empire was at its peak, and the people of that tiny country controlled a vast amount of the earth's land mass and its people.

Yet somehow the beautiful Ursula, after being brought up in England to wealthy parents, having gone to the most expensive schools, was now naked and chained in a coffle of slave girls being marched across the African country of Natawe to be sold at auction.

Ursula was the only white girl on the coffle, and felt entirely vulnerable. She was also extremely frisky, which was making it hard to focus on finding a way out of her predicament.

All of the slave girls had the Natawe aphrodisiac smeared across their sex daily. At the end of each day's marching, they would be ordered to bend forward with their legs apart, exposing their cunnies. Passers by would be given the delightful sight of a coffle of exposed pussies, ready for basting. The slave trader's female assistants would then smear the aphrodisiac balm around and inside each girl's sex until they started to wriggle and moan.

The aphrodisiac is used to keep a slave girl rampant. It renders them totally submissive and keen to provide carnal pleasure to their owners. It also brings out a girl's exhibitionist side, which was useful, as slaves often found themselves completely exposed according to the whims of their owners.

Normally, a girl would be dosed with the balm once a week, but slave traders applied it daily to all of the girls in the coffle. This ensured a slave girl's mind was too addled to think about escaping while on their way to auction. It also made sure that any slave would be quite uninhibited by the time they reached the auction block.

The coffle chain was attached to a horse and cart, which moved at a reasonable speed. Ursula didn't quite have to run, but she was certainly compelled to perform a rapid trot as the cart moved along.

She couldn't deny the fact that her current situation was most sensual. Nude, chained and manacled, and forced to trot down a busy public road. She could feel the wind across her naked breasts and her bare bottom. The reality of any free citizen being able to ogle her person as she hurried along excited her.

As well as this, she was becoming obsessed with the beautiful naked black bum of the girl in front of her on the chain. She had been watching these exquisite buttocks moving and wobbling as the girl trotted forward for a day and a half now. The delightful derriere was in her vision all day from sun up to whenever they rested for the night.

"It's a beautiful bum, isn't it?" said her peer, N'Fala, who was next in the chain behind Ursula. "Before you joined the coffle I had a perfect view of it for three days. I couldn't stop rubbing myself."

An effect of the enormous dose of aphrodisiac applied to the coffled girls was that they constantly needed release, and so they would freely masturbate as they were hurried along by the cart and chain.

The girl in front would occasionally look behind so she could get a cheeky glimpse of Ursula's white breasts and shaved pussy. She would wink at the English girl and then turn her attention to where she was walking. Her hand would move to her sex, and Ursula would see the girl's elbow moving as she was clearly pleasuring herself.

"Gosh, that's making my fanny gallop," said N'Fala. She had somehow picked up a number of coarse English phrases from the days she spent in Britain, at the expensive private school her parents sent her to. "Her buttocks are very well toned, but they wobble nicely as she steps."

N'Fala was first dosed with the balm just five days ago. In that time she had transformed from a prudish student at the Royal Natawe College to a rampant naked slave girl. She was finding it difficult to resolve her new identity as a slave with her previous privileged upbringing, and switched between aspects of both personalities.

"The sun glints off of those gorgeous peaches beautifully, don't you think?" said Ursula. The slaves were ordered to lather each others' skins with oil each morning to protect them from the sun. This oiling gave a beautiful shine to the wonderful buttocks that were pumping away in front of them.

Ursula surprised herself by the way she was discussing a naked girl's bottom. The aphrodisiac was clearly affecting her more than she had realised. She knew she should be trying to work out a way to gain her freedom. But the aphrodisiac kept making her mind wander onto other subjects.

The naked black girl in front of Ursula continued to pleasure herself, moaning gently as she trotted.

"All that wanking is making her sweat," said the beautiful N'Fala. "Look at the droplets of perspiration running down her back, and then down her bum cheeks."

The black girl paused in her self-pleasuring to scratch her bottom. As her hand moved away, the buttock wobbled a little. She went back to masturbating. Ursula and N'Fala sighed.

"I'd love to spank those delicious peaches," declared N'Fala. "Imagine how they'd bounce as you walloped them."

Just then, the girl whose backside was the object of their attention found release. She moaned loudly as she hurried on tiptoe during her long orgasm.

"Christ, look at the way her buttocks clenched when she came," said N'Fala. "That was the best part of my day when I was on the chain behind her. I couldn't take my eyes off of it."

Ursula started to breathe heavily. Her nipples were hard. The beautiful black bottom in front of her had set her on course, and there was no turning back. She put her hands to her pussy and found her clitoris. She started to pleasure herself, flicking her button in time with each step.

"Although I must say, the sight before me right now is just as delicious," said N'Fala. "Your bum is so pert and your skin so delicate. I'd never seen a naked white girl until I met you."

Ursula stopped talking and listened to N'Fala's description, which reinforced her nudity and the fact that she was publicly on display.

"Each of your buttocks has the most gorgeous dimple," continued N'Fala as the bare white girl continued to rub. "And there's a delightful wobble as you step."

The naked British girl felt a playful, but quite forceful, slap against her backside as she masturbated.

"And when I slap it hard, your bottom clenches so tightly," said the black girl. "A bare white bottom, exposed to the world."

She felt another slap and heard N'Fala giggle. That was all that Ursula could bear. She exploded loudly and shook as she publicly orgasmed.

"I'll be back with you in a few minutes," giggled the black girl.

Ursula could hear her friend's rapid breathing and moaning and felt the chain jiggle as N'Fala began to fiddle. She turned round to get a delicious glimpse of N'Fala masturbating herself, and gave her a quick wink before turning her attention back to where she was stepping.

Before long her friend on the coffle moaned loudly. This was followed one after the other by the slave girls chained behind her.

******

The coffle had a strange social order dictated by the way the slaves were chained, one after the other, in a line. Each naked girl would only converse with the one in front or behind, so that was the limit of socialisation.

At night, when the end of the chain was attached to a stake hammered into the ground, the girls would have just had their evening basting with the aphrodisiac, so they would only be interested in rutting with each other until they fell asleep. No time for conversation!

As a result, N'Fala and Ursula did not know the names of most of the other women. N'Fala had nicknames for the other girls that they never conversed with.

"The girl in front of you is 'lovely bum'," said N'Fala as they hurried along the road. "The slave in front of her is 'lizard tongue'. She gave me a fabulous licking out on the night before you joined the coffle."

"What's your nickname?" asked Ursula as she trotted along, aware that her bare breasts were bouncing and giving a splendid show to anyone walking past.

"On my second night of the coffle, the girl at the back called me 'perky tits' as she ravished me," said N'Fala, blushing a little with embarrassment. The prudish part of her personality still surfaced occasionally. "And they've named you 'white fruit'. I presume this refers to your delicate peaches, or maybe your fabulous melons?"

"I'd agree with your nickname," laughed Ursula. "Your bosoms are perfectly formed and quite easy on the eye."

N'Fala took this as a compliment.

"Thank you," replied the black girl. "My lover at college couldn't get enough of them when he fucked me. I very much miss the freedom of choosing who to rut with."

"How did you meet this lucky young man?" asked Ursula.

"I met him at college, where I am studying to be a lawyer," replied N'Fala. "Or, rather, where I WAS studying."

"Never give up on your future," said Ursula, although the tone of her voice conveyed a good deal of hopelessness. They were both becoming resigned to a life of enslavement and nudity. And paddled backsides if they misbehaved.

The effect of the aphrodisiac balm very much altered daily conversation. They were now mostly interested in the physical assets of other slave girls, or the act of coitus.

"What's your fellow like?" asked Ursula. "Is he fun? Is he exciting?"

"Do you mean how do we fuck?" giggled the black girl, switching from Prudish N'Fala to Rampant Slave Girl N'Fala.

"I'd rather like to know," laughed Ursula.

******

Royal Natawe College, as the name may suggest, sits within the grounds of the Royal Palace in the capital. Queen N'Zana continued her family's tradition of sponsoring the best students from Natawe in getting a fine education.

The main gate served both the College and the Palace. This meant that students often saw Royal staff, members of the Royal Court, and occasionally senior Royalty.

It was not uncommon to see slave girls pass through the gates and walk down the long path to the college and the Palace. Mostly the slaves were dressed in their white smocks but occasionally, if a slave trader was delivering or collecting, there would be a chain of naked black girls.

Slavery was so integral to Natawe society that nobody blinked an eyelid. The students considered themselves above the collared women, and thus expected any slaves to make way as they walked to class.

N'Fala herself was dismissive and disrespectful to any enslaved girl. However, she saw the submission of these women as quite titillating. She would never speak to a slave, but she was curious as to how they engaged in lovemaking. She had numerous fantasies about how a girl would exist only to please her owner.

Her lover, K'Danu, was handsome but a little bookish, which is what N'Fala found attractive. They first made love two weeks after they began dating. K'Danu was somewhat vanilla in the bedroom. Although he was sweet and attentive, N'Fala wanted to experiment.

One day, she noticed him coyly staring at a coffle of bare slave girls on their way from the Palace. She knew the exact games she wanted to play with him....

Away from her family, especially her wicked sister, she felt free and curious. It wasn't difficult to find a shop that catered for her particular tastes. She simply had to visit a blacksmith's workshop in the Old Market Square.

******

K'Danu arrived at N'Fala's student lodgings and walked up to her door. It was slightly ajar, so he knocked and walked in, closing the door behind him. He turned to look at the most exquisite site.

N'Fala was wearing nothing but a slave collar. She was kneeling, with her legs spread apart. She had her hands behind her head, lifting her small but perfectly formed breasts. There was a chain attached to her collar. She stood up and offered him the end of the chain, surrendering complete control to him. On the bed was a riding crop and a leather strap.

K'Danu's eyes lit up. She'd interpreted his desires, and was giving herself over to him to live out his fantasy.

"Please use me as you wish, Master," said his submissive lover.

******

K'Danu lay on his back, holding the riding crop.

N'Fala was astride his cock, riding his member, with her hands tied to the collar behind her head. As she moved athletically up and down on his cock, her breasts wobbled in the most delightful way.

K'Danu held the chain that was attached to N'Fala's collar.

"Put your back into it, slave girl," he barked. "Otherwise your bare breasts will feel the riding crop."

"Yes, Master," moaned N'Fala softly, and applied herself more strenuously.

******

N'Fala lay on the bed with her lover. It had been quite an excessive evening. She had his jizzum across her breasts and her backside. There were some delectable bruises on her bottom. K'Danu had tied the end of her leash to the bedstead.

She realised that she would often be wearing the collar from now on. Once you taste the wicked fruit, there is no going back.

******

Ursula found N'Fala's story thrilling.

"So you were a secret submissive?" asked Ursula as she trotted. "Is that why you adjusted so quickly to being stripped and coffled?"

"Perhaps," replied N'Fala. "We experimented in lots of ways. Very occasionally he wore the collar, but it was mostly me. We also liked to do it in places where we might get seen, although nobody actually caught us at it. But me being spanked and collared was definitely his favourite. I can't deny I enjoyed it very much as well."

"When you're free, there's something deeply erotic about giving over control," said Ursula. "Now that we're properly collared, it's quite different."

"You're right," said N'Fala. "When I was free, I was indulging in surrendering myself, feeling safe because it was my decision. Now it's much more overwhelming."

"Yes," agreed Ursula. "The perpetual nudity, as well as the daily basting, make it feel as though submission is our sole purpose for existing."

"I'm a very naughty, nudey slave girl who wants to be used, and to have her bare bottom spanked," laughed N'Fala as they jogged along. "I feel absolutely owned."

******

The coffle carried on marching for another two days. They had another two nights of debauchery as the chain was secured at the end of each day. As they were left tethered for the night, Ursula and N'Fala would be consumed by a tsunami of black flesh as the other slave girls ravished them.

Two more doses of the aphrodisiac, taking them further and further from modesty and dignity. All they could think about now was release. Ursula and the other slave girls masturbated more and more frequently as they trotted. They were always fully focused on their next orgasm.

Finally they arrived at some high city gates. Carved into the wall were the words:

"Welcome to P'Kula"

As the slave trader, and his chain of women, waited in line for the gates to be opened for them, Ursula and N'Fala felt an overwhelming panic.

"We arrived far too quickly," said N'Fala. "My parents won't even know what has happened to me yet. And your letter is unlikely to have arrived."

"Don't give up hope, sweet thing," said Ursula. But she knew that her friend was correct.

******

The slave trader parked his horse and cart, and walked through the city, pulling the chain of slave girls. It was very crowded, much more busy than when they were being marched down the highway.

Ursula and N'Fala were mesmerised by the number of naked, collared women wandering around, seemingly unbothered by their nudity.

"Slave girls in P'Kula are not allowed to wear clothing," said N'Fala. "Not even a loincloth."

"It's absolutely delightful to look at," replied Ursula. "So many utterly delicious bottoms and bosoms."

"We'll be in the bare all day, every day," declared the black girl, as her nipples started to stiffen again. "I must say, that's quite exciting."

"Naked, collared and showing off everything that nature blessed us with," giggled Ursula, putting her hand to her pussy and starting to fiddle.

Just then she felt the rattan cane across her bare bottom.

"Girl no fiddle while walking through city! Wait 'til she gets on auction block!" shouted the slave trader's assistant, shaking the cane at the enslaved white girl.

Ursula felt like a naughty schoolgirl who had just been punished. She rubbed her stinging bottom.

"There's the most erotic red line starting to rise on your derriere," said N'Fala. "It goes right across both bum cheeks. It's as much as I can do not to touch myself."

Everywhere they walked, naked, collared, manacled slave girls hurried around. Some were led on leashes by their owners. Others hurried to deliver goods, carried in baskets on their shoulders. Breasts and bums. Nipples and shaven pussies. Striped and bruised bottoms from where girls had been disciplined with the paddle or the cane. An ocean of wobbling, bouncing, naked black flesh.

Ursula seemed to be the only white girl in the city as far as she could see. Due to this she received a good deal of attention from both free citizens and other slave girls. Which she was very much enjoying, due to the excessive application of the balm.

The slave trader saw one of his associates and stopped to chat. As Ursula and N'Fala stood still, they took in their surroundings.

"Look down that alleyway," said N'Fala. "There are two slave girls rutting with each other."

Ursula looked and saw the two girls, unseen by most passers by, kissing and fingering each other furiously. After a couple of minutes, the two girls in the alleyway both came, writhing and bucking their hips. The loud moans, that any slave doused with the aphrodisiac made when coming, were clearly drowned out by the noise of the crowds in the street.

The naked slaves, after having fucked, then picked up the baskets they were carrying and walked off in different directions, as though they had done nothing unusual.

"Just imagine being nude, seeing another slave girl who was also het up, then diving into an alleyway together," said Ursula, touching her nipple, then quickly putting her hands back to her sides in case the rattan cane was nearby.

"Imagine getting caught fucking, but not caring, and just carrying on until you orgasmed in front of others," replied N'Fala, trying not to wriggle her hips too much. She began to perspire. "I wish we could run down an alleyway together right now."

******

They arrived at the auction house, and were led around the back to a large open air forecourt, where the chain was removed from their collars. They seemed to be free to wander around, but the entrance gate was closed behind them, preventing their escape.

There were dozens of nude, enslaved women wandering around. They looked magnificent. All they wore were their slave collars, and thin metal manacles around each wrist and ankle.

Auctioneers wandered around, casually inspecting the women, making notes related to their sale. There were two clothed women going around the forecourt, applying the aphrodisiac to the slave girls as they went. They would order each girl to bend forward and massage the oil over the slave's pussy until the girl started to buck her hips, then move on to the next.

"Good heavens," said Ursula. "We were only basted this morning."

"Look over there," said N'Fala. "They've just dosed 'lovely bum'. She's away with the fairies."

Ursula looked around and saw the girl in question. She was leaning back against a pillar, one hand on her left breast, the other fiddling with her pussy. Her eyes were closed. She had the biggest smile on her face as she pleasured herself.

"Those breasts are absolutely fabulous," declared Ursula, enjoying the view of the naked black girl. "Up until now I've only seen her bum. This is making me start to boil over again."

12