Ursula Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly, one of the free women assisting the auctioneer grabbed the black girl's hair and bent her forward. She used a rattan cane on 'lovely bum', leaving two deep welts across the slave girl's bottom.

"No fiddling 'til girl stand on auction block!" snapped the fierce looking woman.

'Lovely bum' stood straight, trying to keep her hands at her sides. After the copious dosing with the aphrodisiac, and having the freedom to masturbate whenever she wished while on the coffle, then suddenly to be denied the ability to pleasure herself, this was clearly stressful for the naked black girl. She rubbed her thighs together and wriggled her hips, and had a panicked look on her face from suddenly having to exert such a vast amount of self control.

"Bend over and show pussy!" The free women had reached Ursula and N'Fala. "Cunt get basted before go on block."

The two overwhelmed slave girls bent forward and spread their legs. They both moaned with excitement as the balm was smeared into their cunnies. Ursula nearly fainted as she felt the woman's fingers go in and out of her sex.

"This is so unfair," exclaimed Ursula, shaking and wriggling. "How can we be dosed up so much and then be denied release?"

"The other girls on the coffle told me this is done to make sure we 'perform' when we're on the block," replied N'Fala, who was frantically rubbing her thighs together. "Pleasuring ourselves, during the sale of our person, apparently shows that we're totally obedient, and that excitement drives up the bidding."

"Good heavens!" exclaimed Ursula. "I can't imagine anything more humiliating. Rubbing yourself, naked, in front of a huge crowd."

As usual, the idea of submission and humiliation was starting to make both girls perspire.

"These two look well matched," said the two auctioneers that were inspecting the slave girls. "Shall we sell them as a pair? A white girl and a slim African would be most titillating, and that usually commands a very high price."

The auctioneers stood just a couple of feet away from the two aroused slave girls who were trying desperately to control their libidoes.

"Yes, an excellent idea!"

Ursula and N'Fala were barely aware of what was going on around them. Ursula felt a chain being attached to her collar, but didn't give it another thought.

N'Fala was the first to notice.

"They've chained our collars together," said the beautiful black girl. "What do you think this means?"

"That means that you're to be auctioned as a single item," said another slave girl who had overheard. "When it's your turn to be sold, you will be commanded to rut with each other on the auction block."

Ursula closed her eyes and tried to think of something else. The idea of fucking N'Fala in public on the auction block was so humiliating. She wanted so much to be able to touch herself.

******

Over the next hour, the slave girls in the forecourt had their cunnies shaved by the two women that basted them earlier. They were then ushered through to another area where they were given soap to lather each other up, and then they were ordered to jump into a horse trough to rinse themselves off. In the African heat the girls dried off naturally in just a few minutes.

Finally, they were marched back to the main holding area, where jugs had been laid out on the floor, holding the oil that was used to protect a slave girl's skin from the sun. They were ordered to rub copious amounts into their flesh, to make them look as appealing as possible.

N'Fala was applying the oil to Ursula's breasts. The pink nipples of the English girl were standing to attention.

"You look delicious," said N'Fala. "If I was in the audience, I'd sell everything that I owned to purchase you."

"How often would you make use of your new slave girl?" giggled Ursula as her tits were massaged and fondled. "You'd want to get your money's worth!"

"You wouldn't get a minute's rest," replied the black girl, with a naughty smile. "I'd ravish you from sunup to sundown, and then all through the night."

All around, beautiful naked and collared slave girls were kneading and oiling each other, the aphrodisiac making them more and more aroused.

N'Fala began to tease Ursula's pussy. The naked white girl closed her eyes in ecstasy as she felt N'Fala's finger enter her sex. Suddenly Ursula felt a sharp stinging pain on her backside.

"Nudey girl show restraint!" barked the free black woman, holding a riding crop. "You wait 'til get on block before do fucky!"

Just then, a number of free citizens walked through the gate into the forecourt to inspect the auction house's wares before they were marched out to be bidded on.

The slave girls were all ordered to stand to attention, displaying themselves with their legs apart and their hands behind their heads. The free citizens wandered around freely, touching and fondling the stock that was soon to be sold.

Ursula and N'Fala had been cheated of their orgasm. The white girl started to rub her thighs together, but a firm application of the rattan cane by one of the auctioneer's assistants made her stand straight again.

"Bloody hell, I'm about to explode," said N'Fala.

"I'm not sure how I'm going to hold out," replied Ursula. "If only we'd had a few more minutes, we'd have got some relief."

Two white women walked over to view them. It was strange to see European ladies in a Natawean slave auction.

"What a surprise!" said the first woman. "A naked white slave girl! We've only seen this once before. How come you've ended up in the auction house? That's the most unfortunate luck."

"I gave up my freedom to pay a debt," explained Ursula, blushing a little at being seen by someone from her own country. "I signed myself over to a woman who promised me protection from gangsters. I very much hope that my situation is temporary. Would you be able to purchase us? I'm sure my current owner in the capital would be grateful and pay you back."

"I'm afraid that would upset our relationship with the auctioneer, my dear," replied the free British lady, cupping Ursula's breast. "We tip him so that we can record some of our artistic images. We wouldn't want to upset the mood for his business. How could he let us continue if he saw us emancipating every girl who wore the collar?"

"She looks fabulous, don't you think, Maude?" said the other free woman, stroking the white girl's bottom. Ursula was fit to burst!

"Absolutely exquisite, Agnes," her friend replied, teasing an extremely stiff nipple with her fingers. "This will make an excellent tableaux, don't you think?"

Ursula looked dizzy and puzzled.

"My dear girl, we are pornographers," said Maude. "We are travelling to get the most delightful portraits of slave girls, which we then sell under the counter in certain 'specialist' shops back in England."

She took a Box Brownie camera out of her bag.

Ursula should have tried to object, but she was so excited to be examined in the bare that her hips started to wriggle again.

"Now be a good girl and push those knockers out, or we'll speak with the auctioneer and tell them that you were being disrespectful. I dare say that would mean the paddle or the cane?"

Ursula realised she was powerless. She pushed out her breasts, and was thoroughly submitting to the exhibition of her person.

"Thank you my dear for showing us those extremely stiff nipples," said Maude. "You will make a lot of English gentlemen very happy."

"The same goes for you as well, young lady," said Maude to N'Fala.

After several clicks of the shutter, Maude put the camera away.

Even in her flustered state, the white slave girl knew she should make some attempt at gaining freedom for herself and her friend.

"Would you get a message to my owner in the capital, N'Dula, and also my friend's parents, saying that we are in the slave auction in P'Kula, waiting to be sold?" said Ursula. "Otherwise our enslavement will most likely be permanent."

"I'm sure we can manage that, my dear," replied Agnes. "But I'm not sure when we'll next be in the capital."

"Thank you," said N'Fala. "Neither of us are supposed to be here. Our freedom depends upon your assistance."

"We'll do what we can," replied Agnes. "However, as slave girls, you must prepare yourselves for the auction block. A free citizen in P'Kula will soon own your Deed of Title."

The English women walked off, chatting about how much money the images would make them.

A small gate at the other end of the forecourt opened.

"Time to go up on the block, you lucky slaves!" announced the auctioneer.

He walked up to 'lovely bum' and grabbed her by the hair, slapping her delectable derriere as he lifted her onto her tiptoes.

"Congratulations, slave girl, you're the first up!"

He marched the beautiful black slave through the opening towards the auction. Her hips wriggled from the recent dose of aphrodisiac and denial of release. Ursula took one last look at her beautiful buttocks.

As she disappeared through the gate, Ursula and N'Fala could hear the crowd of purchasers cheering as their peer from the coffle reached the block.

A few minutes later, the other auctioneer walked up to Ursula and N'Fala.

"Two items sold as a single lot!" he laughed. "It's your last chance to fuck before your purchaser collects you. Make sure to give a good show!"

He yanked the chain joining their collars and off they trotted through the gate.

As they got to the top of the steps, they were ordered to stand to the side, just out of view of the crowd. They had a clear view of the back of 'lovely bum'.

She stood in front of the crowd, masturbating furiously. The crowd delighted in this absolute demonstration of submission, and bidding was rapid.

Ursula was captivated by the sight of the wonderful backside she had been ogling for the last two days. Her buttocks were tight and clenched, close to coming, as she fiddled.

Eventually she came, screaming and bucking her hips. The auctioneer's gavel came down.

"Sold for forty Natawean guineas!"

'Lovely bum' stood on the block, trembling after giving her all.

After the purchased girl had been marched off to the collection area, Ursula and N'Fala were nudged up onto the block. They had to display themselves to a huge crowd of prospective purchasers. Being exposed, naked and chained, on the auction block had started the white slave girl's motor running again. It was the ultimate submissive experience.

N'Fala's nipples were hard as rocks as the auctioneer lifted one of her breasts in front of the horde of free citizens. They were commanded to bend over, turn around, spread their legs, stand straight, lift their breasts and so on. No flustered slave girl would have had any self-control left, being paraded naked in front of the crowd.

The sexual compatibility of the two girls was the clincher for selling both items as one lot. They were bluntly ordered by the auctioneer to rut with each other or receive twenty swats with the cane.

The white slave girl rubbed her thighs together with anticipation. N'Fala froze, overwhelmed by the crowd.

"For heaven's sake," said Ursula, abruptly kneeling down so she faced N'Fala's bare, shaved pussy. "I can't hold on any longer!"

She threw her face into the black girl's cunt and began to feast, her fingers gripping the black buttocks tightly. N'Fala moaned and submitted.

Both girls threw themselves into it while bids were called out.

They fell on the floor, face to pussy, devouring each other. The pent up denial of the last few hours took them over completely. Both girls were now strangers to modesty and inhibition.

A double ended phallus was presented by the auctioneer's assistant. She applied her riding crop to the slave girl's backsides, encouraging them into position, then assisted them in inserting it into their cunnies. They rode the symmetrical wooden cock, on all fours, facing away from each other, bottom to bottom.

The audience delighted in the erotic tableaux. A white girl and a black girl, manacled and collared, as well as being chained together, grinding against each other.

N'Fala was aware of both the phallus in her sex, and the crowd cheering them on. She closed her eyes in ecstasy and submission. Her ownership and enslavement took her over, and she moaned with pleasure.

As they found release, screaming and shaking, the crowd burst into applause and the auctioneer banged the gavel with his hammer, indicating that bidding had closed. Ursula blushed crimson with embarrassment.

They were led off the block by the auctioneer's assistant, who marched them to the waiting area where they were to meet their new owner.

******

Ursula and N'Fala stood to attention outside the auction house, with their hands behind their heads and their legs apart. 'Lovely bum' also stood with them. Sold items were chained up in a line together, waiting for their purchasers.

The auction of Ursula and N'Fala had been humiliating, reinforcing to them that they existed to provide pleasure with their bodies. The erotic feeling of total ownership was the absolute purpose in life for any Natawean slave girl.

"I feel like a properly owned slave girl now," said Ursula, giggling and still dizzy from the bidding. "I need to be spanked and used."

"I'd love to run down that alleyway with you and rut," said N'Fala softly, her eyes closed, reliving their moments on the auction block.

Just then, the purchaser of 'lovely bum' arrived. He put a leash around the girl's neck and tied her hands behind her back. He tugged the rope and off she trotted.

"Goodbye, 'lovely bum'," called N'Fala.

"Goodbye, 'perky tits' and 'white fruit'," replied the girl as she was marched off. "I hope your new owner is kind to you."

For the last time, they watched her beautiful buttocks move as she was led away. Would they ever see their peer from the coffle again?

12