Ursula Ch. 06

Story Info
Naked slaves in love.
8.8k words
4.8
3.7k
1

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 03/27/2024
Created 09/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

N'Dula was still cross with her Maid, N'Qunu.

They had put it down to a misunderstanding regarding who made decisions about the slave girls. The bad atmosphere would blow over before too long, but the issue still had to be resolved.

The Maid had dispatched Ursula, N'Dula's English friend who was currently under a contract of slavery, to deliver a family heirloom to the other side of the African state.

This was most inopportune, as Ursula was needed for N'Dula's plans. N'Dula required the British slave girl for the clandestine project that she had organised with the Natawe Secret Service. There was no time to arrange a replacement.

N'Qunu had not consulted with the Mistress of the House, and now both slave and Mistress were in a pickle.

N'Daka, one of the house slaves, entered the sitting room where N'Dula was still brooding. The curvaceous black girl was stark naked and rubbing what looked like a very sore bottom. Clearly, she had been punished by N'Qunu for some infraction. Thirty with the leather strap across the backside, as well as loss of clothing for at least two days, was the standard correction in N'Dula's villa.

The ebony skinned N'Daka was quite beautiful. Firm, upstanding breasts. Delightful curves. Gorgeous bottom. And, thanks to the weekly application of the Natawe aphrodisiac, she was extremely energetic in the bedroom. N'Dula cared very deeply for this slave girl.

"A letter for you, Mistress, from your relative in P'Kula," said the bare slave, pushing out her splendid titties. The aphrodisiac turned any slave girl into quite the exhibitionist. N'Daka was proud of what she was blessed with. "It was sent first class, so perhaps it is important?"

N'Dula took the letter and hurriedly opened the envelope. It was from her cousin, who lived in P'Kula. Perhaps it was related to the missing Ursula?

"Thank you, my love," said N'Dula, stroking N'Daka's buttocks.

She began to read.

******

Dear Cousin

I realise that there has not been much closeness between us for some years, but I thought I should pass on the following package. I haven't bothered to try and open it, but bearing in mind the covert work you engage in, it might relate to the fate of the nation.

By the way, why did you try to foist that ugly metal jug onto me? I realise it is a family heirloom, but what am I to do with it? Is your cousin a dumping ground for relics that you no longer care for?

Yours

N'Tila

******

There was no love lost between N'Dula and her cousin, so the last paragraph was of no consequence. What was important was the package included in the letter. It was small and wrapped tightly in what looked like part of a banana leaf. She carefully unpeeled the outer wrap, and found what looked like bunched up paper inside.

It was folded many times to make it compact. She had to unfold the paper very carefully, so as not to tear it. It was as though somebody was smuggling out a secret message.

Eventually she had it unravelled and flattened out.

******

Dear Mistress N'Dula

This is a note from your slave, Ursula. Please, please, please rescue me.

I was unscrupulously sold on by the family of a woman named N'Kusa, who lives in M'Tasa. They added me to a coffle that was marched naked to P'Kula, where I was auctioned off to the High Priest of the City Temple.

Whilst on the coffle, I met another slave girl who was enslaved illegally. Her father would pay a significant reward for her return, and I am sure she would be useful to your plans in the meantime. Her name is N'Fala, and she is studying law at the Royal Natawe College.

The jug that I was dispatched with was left at the auction house after my sale. The sadistic Maid that runs the Temple slaves has sent me to deliver something near to where the slaves are sold, so I am going to try to inform them that the jug needs to be delivered. I will attempt to put this package, that I have hidden on my person, inside the jug.

Hopefully you will eventually read this and find a way to release me.

Your loyal slave

Ursula

******

N'Dula now saw a way to retrieve her slave girl. It would be inconvenient, but it had to be done.

Well done, Ursula. A very resourceful slave. N'Dula remembered that slave girls in P'Kula have to perform their duties nude at all times. Where exactly did she hide that package 'on her person'? It was easy to guess the answer. Desperate times lead to desperate measures.

Ursula's experience would certainly be character building, thought N'Dula. This was part of the life of a slave girl, and would have moulded her understanding of her social position in Natawe. The auction house is a core part of any slave's perspective on life, and any visit to these premises necessitates the ability to adapt. One day a girl might be performing highly skilled duties in a Royal household, such as being a scribe or translating correspondence. After being put on the auction block, she may consequently find herself slaving in the fields in her birthday suit.

******

N''Dula's slave, Ursula, could feel the cock thrusting into her pussy from behind. She pushed back against the handsome, muscular farmhand each time he rammed into her.

He was hard and erect. She was wet after being basted with the aphrodisiac that morning. Each thrust took her closer to the orgasm that she desired.

Ursula was bent forward over the table, naked and collared, metal rings around her wrists and ankles. A four foot chain joined her wrists. The submission and humiliation excited her as she engaged in coitus.

N'Fala, her fellow slave girl, was dressed identically, facing her across the table. The man's friend was giving her a similar seeing-to from behind.

Their twice weekly basting with the aphrodisiac meant that, regardless of the humiliation involved, the two slaves were eager for the opportunity to rut. The submission imposed on them by their current predicament only made the sensation stronger.

Even as they threw themselves into reaching orgasm, they were well aware that they had to make efforts to find their eventual freedom. They knew they shouldn't be here.

Three weeks ago, N'Fala was a law student at the Royal Natawe College. Now, entrapped by her wicked sister, she had received a five year sentence of slavery.

Ursula was from an upper class family in England. She had agreed to a temporary contract of slavery under N'Dula, her school friend, in return for protection from her late husband's debtors. Unfortunately, an unscrupulous family had taken advantage of her on her journey to P'Kula and sold her on to a slave trader.

They both ended up at the auction house in the city, and were sold to the High Priest and his wife.

The two slave girls were doing their best to find a way to liberty, but the harder they tried, the deeper they seemed to get themselves into trouble.

Ursula's breasts bounced with each firm, energetic thrust of the black man's hips. Her eyes were closed in ecstasy.

N'Fala was moaning with the deepest pleasure, and had her eyes closed in anticipation of the impending moment of ecstasy that any slave girl doused with the Natawean aphrodisiac was always eager for.

******

A week ago, both enslaved women had been sent on a task to the Market Square. On their way back, they bumped into Maude and Agnes again.

Maude and Agnes were a pair of English pornographers. They regularly visited Natawe to photograph bare slave girls. They would then sell the photographs under the counter to wealthy gentlemen clients back in London. N'Fala and Ursula kept bumping into them in the city, and mistakenly thought the two British women would assist in their quest for freedom.

Once more they pleaded with the two ladies. Could they let N'Dula know that Ursula had been sold in P'Kula? Could they let N'Fala's parents know about her predicament?

The two pornographers said they may be able to help, as long as the girls posed for a photograph or two.

It was quite harmless. Just a tableaux of a white girl and a black girl, naked, wearing their chains, and tied to a post. Just the sort of thing the pornographers' clientele loved!

However, a few days later they were sent into town again by their taskmistress, and they sneaked over to Maude and Agnes' studio to see if any efforts had been made on their behalf.

When they got there, Maude showed them through to the print drying room, where there were several dozen prints of the two enslaved girls. Agnes informed the two nude, manacled slaves that they would be required to model for 'artistic tableaux' on a regular basis, otherwise copies would be sent to their owner. If their taskmistress, N'Geda, were to find out, the punishment would be unimaginable.

This left the two girls in a terrible pickle. Whenever their wicked taskmistress, N'Geda, sent them into town, they now had to hurry with their tasks in order to make time to pose in the studio. The pressure on the two girls was quite intense.

That explained why they were now both being vigorously rutted by the two local farmhands that Maude and Agnes had hired for the afternoon.

******

"Ursula, you're Lord Ponsonby's very favourite subject," said Agnes. "He always asks if there are any new images of the naughty Ursula."

This was something that the nude English girl had to put to the back of her mind for now. Modesty and inhibition were not something that slaves were permitted to indulge in. But she was always keenly aware that, if she ever managed to return home, she would have a steamy reputation, and would probably be recognised as a pornographic starlet.

"There's not much light for taking photographs today," said Maude, moving to the side of the studio where there was a lever attached to the wall. As she moved the lever, a skylight opened in the ceiling, allowing light to bathe the two naked stars of the show.

As the blind opened, a view of the two rutting slaves was presented to citizens standing on the balcony of the opposite building. The free men and women watching the display of debauchery called out, encouraging the unbridled display of coitus.

"Go on, man, fuck her until she moans!"

"White titties bounce good when Western girl rammed!"

"Slap white bum cheeks! Make slave girl work proper hard!"

Both nude girls blushed at their sudden forced exhibitionism. The humiliation spurred them on to fuck harder.

The camera shutter clicked as they fucked. CLICK! CLICK! CLICK!

Both girls did their best, while they rutted, to persuade the photographers to help them escape, promising them that they would be rewarded by N'Fala's parents and N'Dula.

"My ..... owner, N'Dula, ...... would certainly .... pay highly if you..... got word ..... to her," said Ursula, her head jolting forward with each thrust. She was overwhelmed by the need to climax. Her nipples stood stiff as she pushed herself back hard against the magnificent black man.

CLICK! CLICK! CLICK! The camera shutter fired again and again.

"My father.... will reward ....you well for .... helping .... his ..... favourite daughter," said N'Fala, very much enjoying a very erect cock. She was so close to coming, just a few more thrusts.....

CLICK! CLICK! CLICK!

Suddenly, there was a loud slap, as the man fucking Ursula walloped her white bum cheek hard, leaving a red handprint.

"You slave girls should have learned your place! All that you say is in the past!" barked the black man who had walloped her delicate white buttock, as he rammed her pussy. "You are nothing but a slave now!"

"Yes....sir!" asserted the nude Ursula, grunting each time the stiff cock slammed into her pussy. "I ..... only exist .... to provide .... pleasure..."

CLICK! CLICK! CLICK!

Both girls orgasmed loudly and energetically, followed by each young stud withdrawing and spraying the girl's bare bottom with his seed.

The free citizens on the balcony opposite cheered and clapped.

"Off you go, girls," said Agnes. "We expect to see again you next week."

******

Ursula and N'Fala hurried naked through the streets.

"We need to wash," said N'Fala. "The smell of cum is all over us. We don't want N'Geda to suspect what we've been up to."

"There's a horse trough at the end of the street," replied Ursula. "That will have to do."

"Good lord," exclaimed N'Fala as they hurried across the street in their skins. "I nearly fainted as I came. Being fucked and bare and giving a show all at the same time took me to the deepest orgasm so far."

"I know," replied Ursula, playfully slapping the black slave girl's backside. "Just thinking about it has got me all het up again. I can't wait to play with you tonight."

They both jumped into the trough, and washed each other in front of passing free citizens. N'Fala giggled as Ursula washed the black girl's pert breasts. The white slave suddenly kissed her black peer, pushing her tongue deep.

Love between slave girls in P'Kula is intense. The aphrodisiac amplifies lust. Enforced nudity encourages exhibitionism and lack of modesty. Not having control over when they can fuck leads to spontaneous rutting.

The two girls fingered and caressed each other in the water trough, ignoring the citizens and slaves gawking at them. After loudly and graphically finding release they hurried, naked and dripping wet, back to the Temple.

******

N'Dula was allowed to use the Royal Crest on correspondence related to her work for the Natawe security services.

The letter was quite terse. It boiled down to:

You have sold my slave girl, who never belonged to you

You will recompense me within seven days

Where is my slave now?

N'Dula knew the law, and if the recipient did also, then they would shit themselves when they received the letter.

As for this other girl, N'Fala? Knowledge of the law would be useful for N'Dula's plans. She would investigate this further.

******

Sunday. It was Sunday.

Wednesday and Sunday were stressful days for the two nude slave girls. They were the days that Maid N'Geda inflicted her unique method of bending the girls to her will. She referred to this as 'humbling', which was a descriptive and very accurate name for what Ursula and N'Fala had to endure. Both physical and psychological pressure was inflicted onto the naked women, and it always involved a good basting with the Natawe aphrodisiac.

N'Geda was pleased with the bending of the two slave girls to her will. They seemed comfortable running around the city in their birthday suits. Both of them proved exemplary in the bedroom, according to feedback from the Master and Mistress of the house.

However, there was always room for improvement.

They sometimes exhibited a degree of grumpiness when they were assigned certain tasks. N'Geda wanted the two girls to show eagerness towards any task given to them, no matter how arduous or humiliating.

Also, she had seen them several times conversing with two western ladies. It was almost certain that they were discussing ways to obtain their freedom. N'Geda was keen to stop this and wipe such inappropriate thoughts from their minds.

She summoned them to the kitchen, which was where they always received their punishments in front of the other staff, and ordered them to stand with their hands behind their heads and their legs apart.

"I saw you both speaking with those British ladies again," said the Maid. "What on earth would a slave girl have to discuss with a free woman?"

The two nude girls knew they had to smile in the presence of Maid N'Geda. But their eyes showed they were quite petrified.

"We were telling the two free women how honoured we are to be owned," blurted N'Fala. It was the only thing she could think of.

"And we told them how lucky we were to be disciplined by the most respected Maid in P'Kula," added Ursula, hoping this would reduce any correction they were set to receive.

"That is the correct answer!" replied N'Geda, with a maniacal grin on her face. "I am so proud of my slave girls! And as a reward, I will reduce your humbling from fifty swats to only twenty!"

She then gave each girl the twenty swats across the bare buttocks with the riding crop. By the end, they both stood trembling and perspiring, a look of relief on their faces as the correction finished. Their bottoms were covered in bruises.

Now it was time for the basting.

N'Geda pulled up a stool in front of Ursula. The Maid held a jug containing the aphrodisiac. She put her hand in, took out a glob of the oil, and daubed it across the slave girl's smooth, shaven pussy. The white slave sighed and closed her eyes as her labia was rubbed with the balm. She felt the Maid's oily fingers slide inside her, and then started to gyrate her hips.

Suddenly, the Maid got up before Ursula found release, and moved over to baste N'Fala.

After both of the enslaved women had been suitably edged and oiled, N'Geda stood up to address them.

"I bought some presents for you glamorous young ladies this morning," she giggled.

N'Fala and Ursula could always tell that something humiliating was in the offing whenever the Maid spoke to them in a mock deferential way.

"I know how you like to wear the latest fashions.This is one of my favourites for taming the most bratty of slaves," continued the sadistic Maid. "I have plenty of other tools for motivating lazy girls if this doesn't imbue your Ladyships with the necessary enthusiasm."

The Maid reached into the pocket of her apron again and retrieved what looked like a smooth black golf ball with a strap on either side. What on earth was this new toy?

"Open wide, your Ladyship," she said, giggling, as she stood behind N'Fala.

The slave girl opened her mouth.

"A little wider," said the crazed woman. N'Fala complied.

The nude slave girl felt the small ball shape being placed into her mouth. The straps were pulled around behind her head and locked into place.

N'Geda walked around in front of the nude black girl.

"I think that suits Madam beautifully," said the Maid, with a cruel smile. "What does your Ladyship think?"

N'Fala didn't know what to do. She had the ball gag in her mouth, but she was being asked a question by her taskmistress. Any lack of respect or hesitancy would result in further correction.

The slave nodded her head enthusiastically.

"Mmmphh....mmm....mmmph....mmmmph." The poor girl couldn't speak, so she had to grunt.

"Your turn now, blondie" said N'Geda, looking at the nude Ursula. She fitted the ball gag to the mouth of the unfortunate British girl.

The maniacal Maid never raised her voice. She always spoke in a polite tone. It was her actions that dominated Ursula and N'Fala, not her manner.

Both girls had now lost the ability to communicate verbally. It was another application of control, and reinforced the slave girls' vulnerability, as well as their dependence on the whims of the taskmistress.

"You lucky slave girls," laughed N'Geda. "Now you will have the uninterrupted joy of focusing entirely on the needs of your owners, rather than gossiping. The new toys will be removed only when you eat, sleep, or when you're provided to your Master and Mistress for fucking."

The Maid slapped Ursula's sore bottom roughly.

"Off you go, you fashionable young slaves!"

The two girls hurried off.

They wouldn't be able to speak to each other until N'Geda chose to remove the ball gags. This would preclude any further conversations with Maude and Agnes regarding their freedom.

They simply looked at each other with panicked expressions, and tried to communicate using their hands and fingers, which was quite useless. It just ended up as a very humiliating version of charades. Eventually they gave up and got on with their chores.

******

Due to the application of the aphrodisiac, both women found that domination of their person excited them. The loss of agency as regards speech was an act of submission that made the slave girls wet and eager for release.