Ursula Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the punishment, both girls were sent off to their next task. They hurried along, rubbing their sore, reddened bottoms.

"What happened to you, N'Daka?" asked Ursula as they ran. "You're as naked as Eve, just like me!"

"It was not my choice," said the black girl, still rubbing her bare bottom. "As we entered the City, the guards on duty noticed my collar. The rules apparently apply to all slaves, no exceptions. I was made to strip bare and had the manacles fitted, in the middle of the street. It was extremely embarrassing. After any punishment back home at N'Dula's villa, N'Qunu makes me work in my skin for a while, but I've never had to go bare in public."

"You'll get used to it," said Ursula, aware that she herself was so brazen now that she was advising another slave on how to cope with permanent nudity. "You'll eventually quite enjoy showing off what you've been blessed with!"

N'Daka looked magnificent. Her fabulous breasts and firm thighs had been recently oiled to protect her from the African sun. She was a tiny African goddess. Stripped, chained and owned.

"Hopefully we won't be gagged," said the English slave girl. "I think N'Geda is bored with that."

"Gagged!" shrieked N'Daka, with a panicked look on her face. "Is she insane? What else will I have to put up with while I am slaving here?"

******

N'Daka and Ursula stood facing each other.

Their arms were tied behind their backs, wrist to elbow, making them feel exposed and vulnerable.

Clamps had been attached to the nipples of both nude slave girls. A chain went from the clamp on Ursula's left nipple to the clamp on N'Daka's right. Another chain went from Ursula's right nipple to N'Daka's left.

"How splendid you look in your new jewellery!" giggled N'Geda. "Does it meet with approval from my well brought up ladies?"

"Yes, thank you, N'Geda!" smiled Ursula, trying not to convey the discomfort she felt from the nipple clamps. "You have spoiled us!"

N'Daka did not know what to do. The Maid was clearly insane.

"Is my new slave girl not approving of the riches that I have bestowed on her person?" said N'Geda. The smile dropped from her face. Ursula looked into the black slave girl's eyes, willing her to realise that it was vital to agree with the Maid and massage her ego, otherwise life would be painful. N'Daka did not pick up the hint.

Whack!

N'Daka yelped loudly as she felt N'Geda's riding crop swipe her left nipple.

N'Geda walked around the two bare slaves, looking into the black girl's eyes.

Whack!

A second blow to the other nipple, and another yelp.

"Thank you, Maid N'Geda!" said the trembling N'Daka, putting on a big smile.

"Yes, thank you for humbling your slave girls!" smiled Ursula, enthusiastically.

N'Daka had now got the point, but the lesson had not yet ended.

N'Geda moved to the edge of the kitchen, and put her hand to a rope tied to a hook on the wall. She untied the rope and allowed it to be released. As she did so, a hook and chain lowered between the two slave girls.

N'Daka realised that what was about to happen depended very much on how keen she sounded about her degradation and punishment.

"Who wants to play a game?" said the sadistic Maid.

"Me, please!" smiled N'Daka.

"Please choose me!" blurted Ursula.

"Don't worry," laughed N'Geda. "You will both get a chance to play!"

The Maid attached both of the chains joining the slave girls' nipples, to the hook. Then she walked back to the pulley and began to pull the rope slowly. As she pulled, the hook was raised. Each slave could feel the movement and discomfort on her nipples.

Higher and higher went the hook, lifting the chains attached to the clamps, causing the nipples of each slave girl to be pulled up. The two naked women had no choice but to go up onto the balls of their feet to ease the tension.

"I am such a silly goose!" laughed N'Geda. "I have given you your jewellery, but forgotten to dress you!"

Ursula knew that this play acting was a sign that the Maid was about to inflict another of her sadistic tableaux on the unfortunate enslaved women. N'Daka did not have a clue what was going on, but knew that she should keep smiling.

N'Geda took two scarves from the pocket of her apron.

"The finest silk for my finest ladies!"

"Thank you, N'Geda!" said the two slaves in unison.

She folded one of the scarves into a blindfold and put it around N'Daka's eyes, tying it behind her head. The same was done to Ursula.

The two slave girls were naked, bondaged, blindfolded and in an extremely stressful bondage.

They heard N'Geda's steps, getting quieter as she walked away.

"She's quite insane!" said N'Daka. "How long does she think we will be able to bear this for?"

"I've learnt that it's not really any of our business," replied Ursula. "As slaves, we just have to do as we're told, and be happy about it. She calls this 'humbling'. Twice a week we're guided to be more submissive and agreeable to our owners."

Both girls shifted on the balls of their feet as they tried to adjust to the excruciatingly uncomfortable clamps. They had no idea how long they had been left for, but it seemed like an age.

"How could N'Fala leave me like this?" said Ursula, trying to focus on something else. "I thought she felt the same way about me as I do for her."

"You have a lot to learn, Ursula," said the dark-skinned girl. "Your station in life may change, but if she has feelings for you, then you shouldn't worry."

"But wouldn't you want your lover to be free?"

"She loves you the way you are," said N'Daka. "The bare slave girl with the bruised backside is who she fell for. Why would she want you to be any different? In any case, she probably finds it erotic to control you."

"That's hardly fair!"

"Ursula, after regular basting with the aphrodisiac, there's no way you can suggest that you don't like to be dominated!"

Ursula could see the logic in this.

Eventually, they heard the Maid's footsteps coming back again. The two naked girls immediately ended their conversation to focus on the matter at hand.

"Move your legs apart a little, my splendid ladies!" said the psychotic Maid. "The game will now continue."

Both girls moved their feet as far apart as they could manage, still on the balls of their feet.

Ursula felt it first. N'Geda's hand came in contact with her pussy, applying a dollop of the aphrodisiac balm. The nude English girl could feel the Maid's fingers playing with her sex, teasing her clitoris, fingers moving in and out of her cunt. Ursula's breathing became heavier, and she felt an urge to gyrate her hips as N'Geda's hand moved. She tried to wriggle, but this only caused her significant pain.

N'Geda continued for another minute, bringing Ursula close to bursting. She had no control over her libido or her body, and was in the hands of her taskmistress.

Suddenly N'Geda's hand moved away.

Whack!

Ursula yelped. She felt the riding crop sharply strike her left buttock. It was all she could do to keep still.

Whack!

Another stroke to her right buttock, and another yelp.

Then the delicate fingers returned, rubbing the balm into her pussy again. Then the riding crop again!

As the girls were blindfolded, Ursula had no idea what was going to come next - pleasure or pain.

After several minutes, she was eventually left alone, and could hear N'Daka moaning. Then the sound of the riding crop, and then a yelp. Her fellow slave was now receiving the same treatment.

******

It had taken less than two days to ease the unfortunate N'Daka into her new role. N'Geda's wooden paddle is always most successful in reinforcing to any slave girl exactly what is expected of her.

They had both engaged in coitus with the High Priest and his wife, and undergone numerous punishments from the insane Maid.

The two girls were now posing for the artist who had been tasked with decorating the walls of the Temple. They were both on the posing bench, as the artist chipped away at the large block of granite, gradually bringing out a likeness of the two naked, manacled women.

Ursula and N'Daka faced each other, two feet apart, on their knees, leaning back on one hand, exposing themselves fully. N'Geda had carefully arranged them, and had given them instructions on what was required before she left them in the hands of the sculptor.

They looked deeply into each other's eyes as they masturbated. Both girls were breathing hard. They were aroused, but knew they would get a walloping if they orgasmed before the artist had finished for the day.

"How are you coping with running around the City in your skin?" asked the English girl. "Have you rutted with any slave girls in public yet? N'Fala and I thought nothing about slipping down an alleyway with a slave girl that liked the look of us, and then being given a good going over."

"I have to admit, I enjoy watching the bare slaves running around town," said the black girl. "And I've seen them brazenly fuck, without even telling each other their names. And I now flaunt my goodies as I walk around the marketplace. But I've not found the courage to publicly rut."

"None of the free citizens will ever hinder you," said Ursula. "They quite like to watch. But they'll stripe your bare bottom with the rattan cane if you try to masturbate in the street."

N'Daka just stared at the posh British girl. Now utterly libidinous and a complete stranger to modesty. She had only been gone from N'Dula's villa for a few weeks.

The English slave understood the silence, and realised how far she had come from the well behaved young lady she once was.

The sculptor laughed.

"I can tell by your accents that you were both very well brought up," said the artist. "Just a week of slavery in P'Kula adjusts one's outlook significantly, don't you think?"

A free citizen had asked them a question, and slave girls were compelled to always reply. Both girls spoke in unison.

"Yes, sir!"

"Will N'Fala keep me enslaved forever?" asked Ursula, while fingering herself. "If she loves me, then surely she wouldn't want me to fuck with anybody else?"

"N'Dula and I have a similar arrangement," replied the black girl, breathing heavily as she rubbed herself. "We have been lovers since you were dispatched by N'Qunu. Slaves are always at it, both at the whim of their owners, and whenever they can get it. That's part of the attraction for the free person in the relationship. It's quite titillating for my lover to think of me as totally libidinous and craving sex, as long as my heart is with her."

Ursula pondered on this as she fiddled. It seemed quite normal for Natawe society to keep a lover collared. From the English girl's perspective, it appeared terribly unfair.

"Slavery is intrinsic to our society," interjected the sculptor as he chipped away at the rock. "Even if she loves you, why on earth would she want to free a very expensive slave girl simply for love? You cost a small fortune when you were on the auction block. It's simply not economical to grant you manumission."

This was food for thought. Ursula couldn't wait to see her lover again. She had less than two weeks to resolve the situation in her head. She had plenty of questions for N'Daka, who seemed to understand how love and enslavement fitted together.