Ursula Ch. 07

Story Info
Ursula is used by the pool.
3.9k words
4.5
6.1k
1

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 03/27/2024
Created 09/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the warmest season of the year for the nation of Natawe. This archipelago, to the west of the continent of Africa, experienced the warmest summers, although a gentle breeze from the sea sometimes gave relief from the oppressive warmth and humidity.

Today was a scorcher. The northern city of P'Kula was like a barbeque today.

This was the only time of the year when the city's slave girls were pleased that they were compelled to perform their duties in the buff. Bare dark-skinned women ran around, glinting with the oil that they rubbed over every part of their person to protect themselves from the rays of the sun. Perspiration ran down their exposed bodies.

The High Priest and his wife had become dizzy-headed with the temperature. They had tried sprawling naked on their large bed, with the windows open, but the heat had become too much to bear.

One advantage of being High Priest for a wealthy city was the plentiful donations from the large congregation. There was never a shortage of money to pay for the Temple roof. Lots of money for fine food.

And a large swimming pool. Obviously, this was not built specifically for the Priest and his wife. It was definitely installed for ceremonial purposes. Definitely. It was just that there had not been an opportunity to allow the congregation to use it yet.

It would be libellous to suggest that the High priest was misusing Temple funds. And that was that.

The Priest and his wife, N'Luda, decided that the only way to cool down would be to test out the swimming pool, purely to make sure that it was being maintained properly, of course.

They put on their white bath robes and strolled down for a swim.

"The ceremonial pool is so handy on days like this," said N'Luda, the Priest's wife, as they walked downstairs and through to the fenced off pool area.

"A shame we haven't managed to allow our congregation to use it yet," laughed the Priest. "I'm sure that one day I will incorporate it into one of our ceremonies. However, I like the fact that it's nice and clean, don't you?"

N'Luda giggled as she opened the door to the pool. There were two entrances. One from the main house. The other led onto the street, and was where the congregation might enter from - if they were ever afforded the pleasure! That entrance was locked and bolted.

As they got there, they noticed one of their slave girls was on her knees, scrubbing the floor around the pool. It was the blonde, caucasian girl they had purchased recently, and who would soon have to be sent back to her original owner due to the mix up at the auction house. The girl was naked, collared and manacled. She had bruises across her bottom from the regular punishments applied by the sadistic Maid, N'Geda.

They could see the nude girl wiggling her bottom, and rubbing her thighs together. A clear sign that the Maid had recently applied the aphrodisiac balm to the slave's pussy.

The balm was rubbed into every slave girl's sex twice a week, and Maid N'Geda would take a good deal of time applying it, edging the slave girl, teasing her clitoris, pushing her fingers in and out. Immediately after this, any slave is utterly rampant, completely submissive, and desperate for release.

The white girl was breathing heavily as she scrubbed, quivering and half-closing her eyes. It was a wonder she was able to get on with any task, and if the Priest had not been present it was likely she would have run off to some hiding place to masturbate.

N'Luda and the Priest dropped their robes and lowered themselves naked into the water. They both had fine, muscled bodies, which the slave girl noticed out of the corner of her eye, trying not to get caught staring at her current owners.

The Priest and N'Luda embraced in the pool.

"That girl is going to have to leave us in a couple of days," said N'Luda. "It was a shame about the mix-up relating to her purchase. I was looking forward to spending a great deal of time plundering her."

"She's in quite a state right now," replied the Priest, looking into his wife's eyes. "Perhaps we should make the most of her while she's still here?"

N'Luda giggled, and they both swam to the side of the pool where the slave girl was labouring. The Priest pulled himself out, and stood next to the collared, manacled white girl. He leaned down and grabbed her hair, then lifted her up onto her tiptoes. She let go of her washcloth and dropped her hands to her sides, exposing her naked body.

N'Luda walked up to her.

"She's trembling with excitement," said the Priest's wife, putting her hand to the slave girl's sex. The white girl's eyes closed as N'Luda began teasing her pussy lips, finding her clitoris and flicking it.

The Priest held her hair tight, and used his other hand to slap the girl's backside hard, leaving a red hand print across her buttock. His wife continued to tease the nude girl. Another hard slap from the Priest on the other buttock.

The teasing and submission were bringing the slave girl to the boil, and she started to moan.

"Please, Master......." said the nude, chained white girl. "Please, Mistress......."

Another wallop to her backside. More teasing of her pussy.

"I think she's ready," laughed N'Luda.

The Priest pulled the girl down to her knees by her hair, close to his manhood. She knew immediately what to do. There followed loud slurping noises as the slave threw herself into fellating him. In no time at all he was as hard as a rock.

"I'm going to miss her very much, my darling," said the Priest to his wife, smiling.

"She's absolutely rampant, isn't she?" smiled N'Luda. "I think it's my turn to use our little blonde asset, don't you?"

He forced the slave girl onto all fours. His wife laid down under the girl's face. The Priest pushed the slave's face down into his wife's pussy, leaving the blonde girl's bottom sticking up in the air.

The bare white girl began to lick the black pussy in front of her. N'Luda wrapped her legs around the girl's head, and rested her feet on the slave's back.

"A little more effort, girl," said the domina. "Otherwise I'll have to speak with N'Geda.

The slave girl immediately began to lick harder and faster, terrified of receiving another spanking. As she frantically applied her mouth to her Mistress' pussy, she felt the Priest's cock pushing at her wet sex. She wanted him to take her forcefully. Release from the feelings imparted by the aphrodisiac wouldn't last long, but she would give anything for some respite.

He entered her and began to thrust rapidly, which spurred her on to give cunnilingus with even more fervour. He slapped her buttocks from time to time as he rammed her, reddening them further.

It was only a few minutes before N'Luda began to moan sweetly as she came. The black domina lowered her legs and sat up.

"Give her a good seeing to," said N'Luda. "I very much like to watch!"

The Priest pumped harder and harder until the white slave girl moaned loudly and shook as she found release. When basted with the aphrodisiac, it was impossible to orgasm quietly. The Priest withdrew from inside her, then slammed his groin tight against her backside.

N'Luda watched as her husband's seed spurted across the white girl's back.

"Well done, husband!" said N'Luda. "Do you think you'll be able to give me another show?"

The Priest smiled. He grabbed the exhausted looking girl by her hair and pulled her onto her knees in front of him as he stood up. She enveloped his manhood again with her mouth, and the slurping started again. Drool was coming from her mouth as she relentlessly felated the erect cock in front of her.

"Put your back into it, girl," said N'Luda, walloping the slave's bare backside with the wet cloth that the girl had been using to scrub the floor.

The Priest pulled the slave's head back a few inches and allowed his jizzum to spray over her face and hair. It seemed to go on forever, covering her mouth, her nose and her blonde tresses.

"Lick it off, there's a good girl," said N'Luda. The slave leaned forward and licked the black cock clean, leaving the goo on her face. The Priest pulled the naked, chained girl up by her hair, and she stood trembling by the side of the pool.

"That was delightful, my darling," smiled N'Luda as she and her husband put on their bathrobes. "But this slave girl is a complete mess now, don't you think?"

They both laughed as they pushed the bare girl into the pool, making a huge splash. They'd had their fun and cooled down, so they left.

******

Being suddenly enveloped by cool water brought Ursula back to her senses.

She couldn't swim due to the weight of her metal collar and the manacles, so she stood up on her tip-toes and waded as best she could to the edge of the pool.

As she climbed out, she saw the menacing face of Maid N'Geda, who had just walked in.

"What does this badly behaved slave think she is doing, bathing in the ceremonial pool!" blurted the psychotic Maid. "Out now, and take your punishment!"

Ursula knew that it would always be less painful to simply take one's punishment from this sadistic taskmistress than to protest. She walked up to the surrounding fence, and leaned forward, placing her hands on a wooden post, and pushed her bottom out. She waited for her correction with much trepidation.

N'Geda pulled a leather strap from the pocket of her apron, and readied herself.

"How many does this slave girl think she deserves?" said the Maid.

Poor Ursula knew this was a serious misdemeanour, even though she could never tell N'Geda that it was not her fault. She also knew that she should show herself to be willing and submissive during every interaction with her taskmistress.

"Fifty for this naughty slave girl, please, N'Geda," said Ursula.

There was a pause for a couple of seconds and then....

WHACK!

Ursula yelped as the heavy leather strap came into violent contact with her bare buttocks.

"One, thank you, N'Geda," said the slave girl. "May this slave girl please have another?"

******

WHACK!

"Fifty, thank you, N'Geda..." said Ursula, breathing heavily, and shaking.

"Don't ever let me catch you in the pool again!" said N'Geda, grabbing the unfortunate nude Ursula by the hair and marching her to the pool's public entrance. The Maid undid the large bolt and hurled Ursula out into the public square.

"Go and pick up the groceries from the Market Square!" shouted N'Geda, slamming the door shut and pushing the bolts across to lock the door.

Ursula hurried off, naked, chained and soaking wet, through the public street. A bare, punished slave. On full view to every free citizen walking past.

The slave girl felt completely vulnerable and exposed. She rubbed her bare buttocks as she ran, which were now glowing bright red from all of the correction that had been applied to them.

******

The nude white slave girl reached the Market Square. The heat had dried her off, and she started to perspire.

"Hello 'white fruit'," called a voice from behind her. "You're going to need some oil on your skin before it burns in the sun."

Ursula looked round. She recognised the nude, black girl from the coffle, from when she had been marched to P'Kula weeks ago.

On the coffle, chained in a line, you only knew the names of the girls that were near you on the chain. Any girl you didn't speak with, you gave a nickname to.

N'Fala and Ursula spent most of the time that they were on the coffle leering at a beautiful black bottom in front of them, and they nicknamed the owner of said derriere 'lovely bum'. And here she was, the first time they'd seen each other since being sold on the auction block.

"Gosh, I haven't seen you for an age, 'lovely bum'," exclaimed Ursula, walking over to her former peer on the coffle. "Are you enslaved here in the Market Square? Are you treated well?"

"Very well," said the black girl, applying oil to Ursula's body. "I am owned by a free woman who works on one of the stalls here. She is quite beautiful, and we have become close. We fuck like rabbits."

"N'Fala and I were the same, but she has now been granted her freedom," said Ursula, gasping as her black friend began rubbing oil into her breasts. "She now owns me, and I'm going to be marched to where she is currently staying at the end of this week."

"This is why we gave you the nickname 'white fruit'," said the black girl, as she massaged the oil into Ursula's beautifully upstanding breasts. "Your melons are quite fabulous."

As they chatted, Ursula found out the girl's real name was N'Tegum. The black girl and her owner had been drawn to each other in the same way as N'Dula and N'Daka.

Ursula's nipples stood up straight and firm, and she could feel the fires starting to burn down below. N'Tegum began to rub the oil into Ursula's back and down onto her bottom.

"N'Fala will be going to free you, I suppose?" said the nude black girl. "My owner has just left to finalise the papers for my manumission."

This was so unfair. Why should a well educated British woman have to endure slavery, while her peer was to be granted freedom?

"N'Fala has decided to keep me as her slave," said Ursula, looking a little annoyed. "Why would she keep me collared if she loves me?"

N'Tegum started to rub the oil into Ursula's pussy. The naked British girl was now away with the fairies, unable to focus her eyes.

"That's quite unfair, I think," replied the black girl. "Still, it's up to her what she does. I guess I've just been lucky."

Just then, the black girl's owner appeared. She was quite beautiful, although a little curvy, and had the naughtiest smile. She hurried over and hugged her enslaved lover.

"My darling N'Tegum," said the curvaceous black woman, waving some official papers. "You're now free! Let's get you something to wear. The blacksmith will be here shortly to remove your collar."

N'Tegum was handed a dress, which she hurriedly put on. She smiled from ear to ear.

"Congratulations," said Ursula. "Well done on gaining your freedom."

"Who exactly do you think you're speaking to?" asserted N'Tegum. "You will address me as Ma'am, or free citizen!"

The unfairness hit Ursula again. She stood naked and chained in the middle of the street, being barked at by somebody who she had been on the coffle with. The moment freedom or enslavement arrived, the relationship changed without a thought. Slavery was so intrinsic to the society of Natawe that everybody flowed with it naturally.

"Yes, Ma'am," said the naked white girl, having been curtly reminded of her place as a slave speaking to a free citizen.

Dominated and put in her place again. Ursula rubbed her thighs together with thoughts of submission. The rotten aphrodisiac didn't give a moment's relief!

"You look hot and flustered, my dear," said N'Tegum's former owner to the nude white girl.

"She's absolutely rampant," added N'Tegum. "I've been teasing her pussy and oiling her all over while you've been sorting out my paperwork."

N'Tegum gently patted the beautiful white bottom in front of her, pulling open the door.

"In you go, blondie!"

"Yes, Ma'am," replied Ursula, hurrying inside.

******

The door opened, and Ursula hurried out.

"Goodbye, 'white fruit'," called N'Tegum, laughing. "I'm sure we'll get to enjoy you again!"

She had been plundered most thoroughly by the two black women, motivated by the riding crop if she wavered. A sapphic threesome of black and white flesh, devouring each other frantically.

Physically she had enjoyed every minute of the encounter. The aphrodisiac imbued any slave girl with a desire for rutting and submission. The morning's basting had meant she had found release a number of times while giving pleasure to the two beautiful black women. She had desired N'Tegum since the first time she had seen the girl's beautiful black bottom, while chained behind her on the coffle.

But as she hurried naked to the Market Square, she was again hit by the unfairness of the situation. It looked like she was now permanently enslaved to the girl that she had fallen in love with. She was at the whim of N'Fala's view of how their relationship was to progress.

******

Ursula and her fellow slavegirl N'Daka were busy cleaning the floor in the Temple. They were on their knees, bare backsides in the air, as they worked and chatted.

"She's a lucky girl," said N'Daka, when Ursula told her the story about N'Tegum. "It would be fabulous to be free!"

"Do you think I'll be able to persuade N'Fala to free me?" asked Ursula, wringing out her washcloth into a bucket. "Continuing like this is so unfair. Especially as it was my efforts in getting the message to N'Dula that led to her freedom."

"I doubt it," replied N'Daka, rubbing at a particularly hard to remove mark on the marble floor. "N'Fala is from a very well to do family. Hierarchy is important to that type. Being above others is the reason that her mother and father worked so hard, and sent her to the best schools."

"But I've had that upbringing as well!" said Ursula. "I went to Cheltenham Ladies' College, the best girls' school in England! My family is certainly wealthy!"

"But you can understand her not accepting that," said the black girl. "Since she first saw you, you've been naked and collared."

Ursula couldn't deny this fact. First impressions are very hard to dispel.

"And if I must point out, your behaviour has been especially rampant since you've been here. You're the one who is rutting in the street whenever another slave girl takes a fancy to you."

Ursula blushed a little. She had been basted with the aphrodisiac every day whilst being marched on the coffle to P'Kula, leading to an egregious loss of control. Not being accustomed to the balm, or Natawe society and its standards, she had certainly overindulged.

"You only have yourself to blame, my dear," continued N'Daka, playfully walloping Ursula's naked buttocks with the damp washcloth. "After all, if you're so high and mighty, why are you scrubbing the floor in your birthday suit, showing off a very bruised red bottom?"

******

Ursula had been summoned by N'Geda to the kitchen. She was absolutely terrified. Since arriving at the Temple, the sadistic woman had inflicted all manner of humiliation and discipline upon the poor British girl. Apparently it was solely to keep her in her place, but the naked white slave never gave any cause for correction. Indeed, as far as Ursula was concerned, she saw herself as rampant and submissive to her core after all these weeks of nudity, correction and the aphrodisiac.

She stood with her hands behind her head and her legs apart, exposed and vulnerable, as N'Geda walked into the kitchen.

"If your Ladyship wouldn't mind, I'd prefer her a little lower?" laughed the crazed taskmistress. "I need to adjust Madam's clothing a little?"

Ursula immediately got down on her knees. She was terrified whenever the Maid spoke in a mock deferential tone, as it usually suggested that something humiliating was afoot. And what clothing was N'Geda referring to? The white girl had been a complete stranger to modesty since being sent to P'Kula.

"I know very well that you were behind the arrival of your previous owner," said the taskmistress. "I don't know how you managed to contact her, but I neither forgive nor forget."

She pulled out a pair of pliers, and poor Ursula froze.

"I just need to make a quick adjustment here," said N'Geda. The naked British girl shook with fear.

N'Geda grabbed hold of Ursula's collar, and used the pliers to make an indent on one of the protrusions.

"There we are," said the Maid. "All done. Off you go."

Ursula didn't need to be told twice. She hurried off before the Maid changed her mind.

******

"Well, that's most unfortunate for you," said N'Daka. "You were probably hoping for a little dignity when we left P'Kula."

12