Ursula Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Honestly, N'Daka, you have to tell me what this means?" begged Ursula. "She just made some marks on my collar with the pliers. What on earth was that for?"

"She'll have been to the local clerk and had some papers drafted," said the naked black girl. "You've been Covenanted Bare, and the marks on the collar are to let everybody know that."

"I'm still in the dark here," shrugged Ursula. "Any clues what on earth all this means?"

"Well, when we eventually get to the town where N'Dula and N'Fala are waiting for us," continued N'Daka. "I will be given something to wear at last. Unfortunately, you won't."

"Why on earth not?"

"Adding that Covenant to your Deed of Title as a slave means that you are never allowed to wear clothing again, regardless of whoever owns or purchases you. This is applied to particularly troublesome slaves, to ensure that they know their place."

Ursula frowned. She just couldn't believe her bad luck.

"So wherever you and N'Fala end up, those fabulous white titties will be on show to all and sundry, always."

******

At last, they were on their way from P'Kula. The High Priest arranged for them to be transported to N'Dula on a slave coffle.

N'Geda marched Ursula and N'Daka, naked and manacled, to the local auction house. There, she negotiated with a slave trader to march them the thirty kilometres to where N'Dula and N'Fala were waiting for them.

"Good luck, my fine ladies," said N'Geda, laughing. "I do hope you enjoy your journey. I booked you first class tickets on the express!"

Both N'Daka and Ursula were ordered to bend forward with their legs apart. N'Geda took a pot of the aphrodisiac from the pocket of her apron. She grabbed a glob of the balm in her hand and smeared it around Ursula's sex. She rubbed the mixture deeply into the white girl's labia, teasing her nubbin. The white slave girl could feel the Maid's fingers going inside her. In and out. In and out. Then another glob was smeared on, exciting Ursula even more. She had never been basted as much as this! Her hips started to buck as she tried to fuck herself on N'Geda's fingers. Abruptly the fingering stopped, and she felt a slap across her backside.

"A little self control while on your journey would help, Madam!" laughed the cruel taskmistress. "The balm will ensure you're unable to focus on trying to escape."

N'Daka was next to be basted.

Then the coffle chain was attached to their collars, and to the horse and cart that the slave trader and his assistants rode in. There were twenty slave girls in the line, all naked, including Ursula, who stood out because of her pale skin. As the vehicle moved off, the line of naked women trotted along behind.

As soon as the coffle left the city, Ursula moved her hand to her sex and began to pleasure herself as she trotted.

12