Urvashi Rautela Media Fiasco Pt. 01

Story Info
Boney Kapoor pats Urvashi's butt and all hell breaks loose.
5.6k words
4.35
20.6k
17

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/28/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bro, at least you could have seen that the cameras were on!" Anil Kapoor said petulantly.

"Arre bhai, I did not plan this, I did not think about it. It was just a natural response." Boney Kapoor said defensively "She is an actress, she had just told me that she would like to come to my office some time and try to earn a role, on her knees!"

"Well, any smart actress would know how to earn a role." Madhuri Dixit said "And it's natural for a producer to treat the actress as his bitch. Boney sir just acted naturally. It was that stupid photographer who recorded it. It's not like Urvashi minded it."

"Of course not, ma'am." Urvashi said "My producer can touch me or fuck as he likes. I am an actress. I know my place well."

Madhuri was sitting on Anil Kapoor's lap while Urvashi was on Boney Kapoor's lap with her arms around his neck. They had met in Anil's office to discuss the media fracas that had ensued when Boney Kapoor patted Urvashi's ass during the photo-op at a wedding. It was an industrialist's son's wedding, they had posed, along with other people, for the photographers. Just as they were saying thanks and bye, Boney patted Urvashi on the butt which one of the photographers recorded on video.

Not only did the video go viral, it kicked off a huge controversy on social media. Urvashi tried to defend Boney but it had backfired and people had started trolling her as well. There were literally millions of tweets, articles, videos, news reports etc. on the topic. Today the four of them were meeting in Anil Kapoor's office to discuss strategy. Urvashi and Boney Kapoor had arrived separately in secrecy.

With a nod of approval, Madhuri said "Of course, dear. We do what we need to do. And Anil, stop blaming Boney and let's try to find a way of out of this."

"Yaar, this is beyond me. I can't think of a way out of this." Anil said, still holding Madhuri on his lap "We could say misunderstanding or whatever but it's all on video, so plainly for everyone to see."

"Madhu, what should we do? Do you have any idea?" Boney sought a sympathetic soul in Madhuri.

"Not really. I agree with Anil that the video is very damaging. But, when I get in trouble, I ask help from Romeo sir. He is much smarter than me, and so much more powerful!"

"Oh yes!" Urvashi said excitedly "If anyone can find a way, he can. And I have heard he always helps industry people."

"He helps industry girls." Boney said dryly.

"Well, I am an industry girl." Urvashi pointed out.

"It can't hurt, Bones." Anil said "I have met the guy. He's quite alright!"

"But he is also a big womaniser, yaar! If Urvashi meets him, I am sure he will take her as his property!"

"Really? You think so, Sir?" Urvashi seemed excited and pleased at the thought.

The response came from Madhuri "Well, he might. She is very sexy and he likes taking on young, beautiful bitches as he can train them."

"Wow!" Urvashi exclaimed with her pouty red lips going perfectly round "He is such a stud!"

"Hey!" Boney Kapoor frowned "Focus on the problem, please?"

Anil said "Look Bones, if he takes her then he takes her, it's more important for us to get you out of this hole right now."

"I have not even nailed her yet, man!" Boney wailed.

"But I am fully willing, Sir." Urvashi said quickly "You can do me now. Maybe on Anil sir's desk?"

"Bones, keep it in your pants for a moment, yaar." Anil Kapoor seemed annoyed "There will be many more girls. What's the problem if you let one go?"

"Actually, Boney sir, it's the other way round. Your best chance to fuck Urvashi is through Romeo Sir." Madhuri said.

Boney perked up "How's that?"

"Well, right now you can't do her with all this controversy going on. Even here we can't stay long because the media is chasing you like dogs. But if Romeo Sir claims Urvashi, first of all, he doesn't restrict his girls from fucking other men."

"He doesn't?" Anil asked surprised "I thought that was the point of owning so many hot bitches."

"Oh, he owns us but he shares us freely. We can fuck anyone we want and he sometimes sends us to meet some people as well. The only thing is we never have to fuck anyone we don't want to. Like you nailed me so regularly during this movie shoot - Total Dhamaal. He never objected to that."

"He knew about that?" Anil was shocked.

"Well, of course, baby. I told him."

"You have to tell him everything?" Anil sounded a bit hurt.

"Yes, honey, he owns me! I went to him before the film and told him that I will be working with you and you'd probably want to fuck me. Like you used to fuck me when we worked together before."

"What did he say?" Anil was almost holding his breath now.

"He really admires you. He said 'Anil is a great actor. He deserves the best pussy!' and gave me permission." Madhuri said with her sweet smile.

"Jhakaas!" Anil grinned "What a man!"

"I think he will let you bang some of his other sluts too if you two hung out. He likes you." Madhuri added.

"Really? I must meet him! He's got the best stable of bitches in all of Bollywood!"

"He's the only one who has a stable." Boney said dryly "Anyone even goes after one girl, the media chase him like a pack of wild dogs."

Anil said "Let's sort this out then. Madz, baby, set up the meet. Who will go? Should I go?"

"No, it's my problem. I will go." Boney said.

"I will come as well, Sir." Urvashi said.

"Right. I will talk to Sir." Madhuri said.

=======================================================

"Boney, these news people only need attention. The more you pay attention to it, the more it will rise up in the news. Just leave it alone for a bit and it will die on its own." Romeo said, looking at a troubled Boney Kapoor sitting across from him in the sitting area at the Athenaeum club.

Romeo had Kajal Agarwal at his feet, curled up around his right leg, massaging his calf with her boobs. Behind him, Kareena Kapoor was massaging his shoulders while letting her boobs massage his head slowly.

When Boney had arrived, Jacqueline Fernandez had been on Romeo's lap but she had moved to Boney's lap on an unspoken command from Romeo as soon as Boney sat down.

"Don't you think I have tried?" despite his best effort a hint of irritation crept into Boney's voice, he was getting sick of people telling him to leave it alone. As Jacqueline rubbed her hot, firm ass on his lap, his irritation disappeared. "I need your help, man."

"Okay, well, what do you want me to do?"

"Romeo, you have a way with these news people. Can you make all this go away?" Boney asked in a hopeful voice.

"Well, I can try." Romeo nodded "By the way, where is that heroine of yours?"

"Urvashi? She should be here any moment. We had to come separately." Boney said and looked around. Once again he was impressed by the ambiance of the Athenaeum club. The lounge was massive like a railway station, but so much more elegant and expensively furnished.

There were sitting areas that were so far were from each other that they afforded privacy to the members while being in a public space. When he had walked in, he had seen many prestigious people, ministers, industry tycoons, business men...very few film industry people, lounging around with one or more girls as it suited them. He had tried hard not to stare but it was apparent what real power could get you in this city. He himself was not only not a member, but had not even known about the existence of this club until now.

As if on cue, a beautiful long-legged girl stepped into their view.

"There she is!" Boney said.

Urvashi had dressed extremely carefully for this meeting. This was going to be her first real introduction to the hotshot director Romeo and she didn't want to blow the opportunity.

Despite it being an informal meeting Urvashi had dressed in a sparkly, silver party dress. It was a strappy dress, two thin sequined straps going over her shoulders and crossing once on her back. It was backless right down to her lower back, showing an inch of her ass crack. It was super tight on her ass, pushing her buttocks together to create a mouth-watering cleavage of her ass crack. It just barely covered her buttocks and didn't even reach her thighs.

In front, the cleavage was super deep and Urvashi's big, perfectly rounded 34B tits were almost fully visible, except for the nipples being covered by the sequin dress. If one could look up from the deep valley of those gorgeous breasts, her beautiful face was made up like she were going for a film premiere. Her perfectly shaped, rosy lips were painted a dark red, capable of giving any man dirty ideas. Her eyes would encourage those ideas, they were big and full of mischief. Her hair cascaded down her left shoulder but didn't cover her almost-bare breast much.

Urvashi's legs, long and shapely as they were, looked even longer and sexier because of the 8" high heels she was walking on. The 3" platform on the heels only raised the sluttiness of her whole outfit to another level. She had no stockings on and her long, bare legs shone beautifully in the concealed lighting of the club. She stepped elegantly on those high heels, showing those legs in a lustful splendour.

Carrying a small, matching, sequined clutch by her side, she looked like an invitation to fuck and ravage.

As she got closer to Romeo she slowed down her model-walk a little bit. From where he was lounging in a lazy-boy sofa chair, he could easily see under her ultra-short dress. She was not wearing any panties. She seemed to be aware that Romeo could see her bare pussy from his chair and walked slowly to give him time to admire it.

There was no way she could have walked like that outside. She had actually come in wearing a long coat, which she had taken off and deposited at the cloak room just inside the club entrance. The old man who manned the cloak room had seem many beautiful sluts come and go in this club where beauty often paid homage to power. But jaded as he was from watching so much feminine beauty over the years even his eyes opened wide when Urvashi took her coat off,. He fumbled a little more to get the token while his eyes stayed on Urvashi, drinking her in.

Once inside, Urvashi had not cared who could see her dressed in the super sexy, slutty dress. She wallowed in the gaze of many curious and admiring eyes that fell on her but walked on without looking their way. Her dress, her body, herself, the whole vision of beauty and grace was meant for one man only and as she got close to Romeo, she made sure he could appreciate the full impact of it. Looking at his eyes as they moved up and down on her body, she could see that he liked it.

Urvashi was not sure how to greet him as this was her first proper meeting with him. She had met him at parties before and even French kissed him but right now, this was different. It was more one on one, even though there were others present. She decided to be bold.

Walking right up to his chair, Urvashi dropped her purse on the table holding the wine then slowly slithered into his lap. There, she turned into him, wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him full on the lips. Fortunately for her, he welcomed her bold approach. He closed her arms around her slinky, shapely body and squeezed her to him as he kissed her back, his tongue parting her luscious, red lips.

She quickly opened her lips to receive his tongue into her mouth. Being a dancer she knew how to move her body in a way that different parts of her body moved in different directions at the same time. She ground her tits on his chest, while she rubbed her tight, hot ass on his dick. A moan escaped her throat as she felt his fingers teasing her partly exposed ass crack. He knew exactly how to bring out the whore in her!

As a greeting, it was a long kiss and very lustful considering there were people around. Boney watched every second of it with a mix of envy and admiration. The guy knew how to handle these Bollywood sluts. No wonder he had so many of them eating out of his hand.

"You are definitely a good looking cunt, Ur!" Romeo said as they finally broke the hot and heavy kiss.

"Thank you so much, Sir!" Urvashi said with a blushing smile.

Boney Kapoor could not believe his ears. Had Romeo just called this gorgeous beauty queen, a Greek Goddess with a sculpted body a cunt? In mixed company? And she had thanked him for it? Fuck!

"Oh, hello, Boney Sir. Nice to see you!" Urvashi said blowing him a kiss.

He accepted that with a nod "You too, dear."

Boney was very much aware that he had just received a second-best greeting, but his emotions were so mixed right now that he let it go.

Romeo said, with his hand rubbing Urvashi's bare back "Boney, I don't blame you for wanting to nail this girl. She's gorgeous! But given the circumstances, I think you should wait a while before fucking her."

"I don't think I will ever get to fuck her now." Boney said resignedly.

"Don't talk nonsense. We will make sure you get to do her. Won't we, darling?" Romeo looked at Urvashi.

"Whatever you command, Sir!" Urvashi replied promptly.

Even as he noticed the flow of power, Boney filed it away in order to focus on the problem at hand.

"Well, that's for the future, Romeo. What do we do now to take care of this whole media fiasco?" Boney brought the discussion back to the problem but it was easy to see that Romeo's words had given him hope. His eyes moved up along Urvashi's long, shapely, bare legs to under her short dress. The light wasn't too bright but the dress was extremely short. He could easily make out the shape of her smoothly shaved pussy. He licked his lips.

"That will be solved. That journalist, she hates Urvashi, that's why she has started this." Romeo said.

"What?" Urvashi was shocked.

"Really? Why?" Boney was also surprised.

"Why would she hate me, Sir?" Urvashi asked in a sad voice.

Romeo rubbed her bare back gently up and down "Not your fault, baby, you are a gorgeous, lovely girl. You are a newcomer and already so successful. There are people who would hate you. It's normal in this industry."

"But she's not even my competition. She's a media person, I am an actress." Urvashi persisted.

"Haters don't use logic for their hate, darling." Romeo squeezed her in his arms and kissed her soft cheek "Don't worry about it."

"What can we do to fix it, Romeo?" Boney asked.

"Leave it up to me." Romeo said "You go home. Urvashi and I will make a plan. We'll fix a meeting with the journalist and the channel head. I will see what can be done."

Guessing correctly that after he was gone, Romeo was going to nail Urvashi, Boney got up and said goodbye. He was thinking that Romeo was being courteous to him otherwise he could fuck Urvashi in front of him as well. The man didn't seem to be shy at all and Boney would bet the Delhi territory of his last film that Urvashi would not hesitate a second before taking Romeo's dick in her right there and then. Boney envied his brazen ways as he made his way towards the club door.

As he collected his overcoat from the cloak room the old clerk asked "Mr. Kapoor, the lady in the silver dress, is she with you?

"Kind of." Boney replied, feeling that he had just lost the claim on her.

"She's a miss India, isn't she?" The clerk didn't notice Boney's despondency.

"Yes. I think so. Miss India, Miss World something. She is a beauty queen for sure."

"Is she going to be a regular here?" The clerk asked hopefully.

Boney thought, Urvashi had effectively just become Romeo's whore "Yes, I am sure she will."

He put on his coat and left.

Back in the lounge, Romeo was caressing Urvashi's smooth, bare thigh and saying "It would be a shame to send you home without nailing you, Ur."

"It would be a damn shame, Sir." Urvashi agreed "Especially after I just shaved my pussy for you today."

"Let's go up to my room and see how smooth you made it."

As got in the elevator Urvashi said "I love your nickname for me, Sir. Nobody calls me "Ur" otherwise."

"Well, you know what your name means?"

"Yes, Sir. Urvashi was an 'apsara' (kind of an angel) in Lord Indra's court." She said.

"True. But her name also has a meaning. Urvashi means she who captures hearts." Romeo said.

"Oh, I didn't know that. So nice!"

"And Ur means heart. So, it's like saying "Dear heart" when I call you 'Ur'" Romeo explained.

"Oh, wow! I love it! You are a genius, Sir!" She hugged him excitedly.

Romeo simply smiled and squeezed her to him.

As they entered Romeo's private room, Romeo let the other girls close the door and took Urvashi in his arms. They kissed hard. Urvashi's full tits flattened on Romeo's chest as he squeezed her young, well-toned body in his strong arms. Urvashi opened her mouth and sucked his tongue while moving her dancer body pressed against his tall, manly frame, feeling his dick hard between her legs.

Smiling as he broke the kiss, Romeo reached under Urvashi's silky hair and pulled down one shoulder strap. And then the other. It took only a few seconds for the dress to come off of Urvashi's young, shapely body. Her pussy was indeed smoothly shaved and it was glistening in the room's artificial lights. As Romeo looked a drop leaked out of her pussy hole and joined other similar drops on the floor between her high-heeled feet.

"Do you want my shoes off or on when you fuck me, Sir?" Urvashi asked.

"Sluts always get fucked with their heels on." Romeo told Urvashi his philosophy, and looked into her eyes "And what are you?"

"I am your slut, Sir." Urvashi replied and looked back into his eyes without hesitation.

Five seconds later, she proved it as well.

"Aaaaaaaa! Mumma!" Urvashi screamed as Romeo entered her, but she kept her legs open like a good slut.

She was on her back on the bed with Romeo mounting her from above. She was trying to regulate her breathing by taking slow, deep breaths while adjusting to Romeo's thick cock inside her.

Urvashi was a young, well-toned girl who went to the gym regularly and kept herself in perfect shape. But right now she was wishing for a looser pussy so that she could take Romeo's fat cock in her without crying. Her tight pussy was right now tightly jammed with his big, meaty shaft and she could feel a stream of tears streaking down her cheek.

But she held on to his naked body and closed her legs around his butt, keeping his throbbing, hard cock in her pussy.

"Are you okay, whore?" Romeo asked softly in her ear.

"Yes, Sir. Just...uhm...you are big, Sir!" She confessed in a breathless voice.

"Take your time, honey." He kissed her neck, staying still from the waist down, so Urvashi had time to get used to his big shaft in his tight hole.

"Thank you, Sir." Urvashi rubbed his back, holding him tight "I will be a good whore, Sir. Just, this is my first fuck under you."

"You will be a wonderful whore, Ur." He kissed her lips "I am just breaking you in. You will take this cock many times in you and get used to it and start loving the pain it causes."

"Mmmmm! Yes, Sir. I want that, Sir! I want your cock to take me again and again. Fuck me, Sir! Destroy me!" She moved her hips a little. With his kisses and his words, her pussy was getting wetter and the extra lubrication made her feel a little comfortable with his cock in her. The move of her hips caused a little more pain which was not unbearable but made Urvashi moan loudly.

With a slow movement of his hips, Romeo started to grind his cock on her cunt walls, which caused pain but also made her cunt ooze more juices.

As a young, ambitious actress in Bollywood, Urvashi had already been fucked quite a lot. She had worked under several good directors, who had all nailed her during casting couch auditions. She had met her co-stars who were established actors and considered it their privilege to fuck a new actress. Urvashi had submitted to each and every one with willing enthusiasm.

12