Urvashi Rautela Media Fiasco Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But none of them had been any great shakes in the bed. The directors, most times, old and married, could barely manage a fuck session with her in a hotel for a couple of hours. Some old producers didn't even bother fucking her, they simply enjoyed groping her beautiful, hot body in "story sittings" before casting her. The actors, mostly married as well, did a little better. None had managed to make Urvashi orgasm, though she had faked well, and she had rocked their world. One or two of the actors were actually secretly gay but went through the charade of casting couch for the sake of their fake reputations.

Spreading her legs for Romeo, however, was already proving to be a completely different experience. Not only he had a big dick, he knew how to use it. He had already warmed Urvashi up with his words and his expert hands even before they came to the room. Her pussy was soaked even when she was sitting on his lap.

Now, when he was on top of her with his long, powerful dick throbbing deep inside her cunt like a live missile, Urvashi was becoming aware that this was the first fuck session in ages that she was actually enjoying. This was also the first time in her life that she was feeling completely helpless during sex.

Due to his large size, Urvashi could feel each vein in Romeo's dick as he slowly pulled out. On one hand, she was missing the painfully thick meat pole as it withdrew, but on the other she was aware that she didn't know how he would thrust it back. He could push in as slowly as he was withdrawing or he could slam it in and break her in two. She had no way of knowing and no control over it. She found that the feeling of utter vulnerability excited her and made her pussy throb.

Even as the stuffed it back into her cunt, Urvashi welcomed the painfully massive, hard meaty cock into her body. She lifted her ass to help him penetrate her deeper. The thrust was harder than before but not really rough. Still, it knocked the wind out of Urvashi and she moaned in Romeo's ear.

"I am your bitch, Sir!" She moaned in his ear "Take me, and make me yours!"

Just when she thought she was getting used to his dick inside her, he speeded up his strokes and Urvashi was breathless once again. And with that she felt another feeling, one that she had not felt with a man in a long, long time. Her body was heating up, she was getting ready to explode. She gripped the bedsheet with two finely manicured hands and tried to control her breathing but...

"Aaaaaaaaaah! God! Mumma! Oh my god!" Urvashi screamed and moaned and mumbled many other things as her body simply exploded with a powerful orgasm.

She let go and felt her body being swept away into stormy seas, having no control on her body or mind. Not being used to this kind of orgasm, Urvashi just left herself in Romeo's grip and let him fuck her into a long, glorious orgasm that seemed to break her body into a million pieces but also to mould her around his wonderful, powerful, massive cock.

"I am your whore, Sir! I am completely your whore!" She whispered gratefully in his ear hoping to convey some of the emotions that she was feeling with her words.

"Yes, you are my whore, darling!" He whispered back "You belong to me. Every inch of your body, all of you, inside and out, you belong to me. You are now my whore! Nothing more, nothing less. Just my personal whore!"

Urvashi was overjoyed. He did understand! He knew! He knew what she was feeling. He had just claimed her and she was no longer her own. She was his.

A minute later when he came inside her, she accepted his hot, potent seed in her womb with open legs and open heart. She squirmed and bucked her hips as she came again. This, counting the small and big ones, was her fourth and she was feeling amazing how each orgasm had made her feel more alive and fulfilled than she had ever felt in her life!

When Romeo slowly pulled out of her pounded cunt, Urvashi moaned with desire. But she knew what she was expected to do. She immediately went down on her knees beside Romeo as he lay down and started licking his cock. She looked up at him with her big, brown eyes and licked up his cum from his shaft.

Romeo reached down and stroked her head "Good bitch!"

A wide smile parted Urvashi's gorgeous red lips.

==============

Later, sitting on Romeo's lap, facing him with one knee on each side of his legs, Urvashi lowered her ass on his knees and put her hands on the arms of the big sofa chair. Romeo was back in his suit but she was still fully naked as per his command.

"So, Urvashi" Romeo fondled her heavy, soft tits as he looked at her lovely face "what have you come for?"

"I don't understand, Sir."

"Well, this problem will be solved. No problem I can't solve, this is just a small thing."

"I know, Sir."

"So, what after this is solved?"

"To be perfectly honest, Sir, this is more a problem for Boney Sir than it is for me. I am only helping him because he's a producer, he's my superior and it's my duty to help him. Otherwise..."

"Yes, otherwise what is that you really want, Ur?"

Without a moment's hesitation, Urvashi look into his eyes and said "I would like to be your bitch, Sir."

"Well, you just applied for that position," Romeo smiled and indicated the bed with his head.

Urvashi blushed.

"Let's do a second round interview with you." Romeo said and was about to pick Urvashi up to nail her again when Kajal walked up close and whispered something in his ear.

"Ah, right. I did give them time for today." Romeo looked at Urvashi "Second interview will have to wait, my darling."

"Any time, Sir." Urvashi promised though she looked disappointed "I am at your beck and call."

"Good girl. How did you come? Did you drive?"

"No Sir. I can't drive in Bombay. A friend dropped me. I will go by taxi."

"It's okay. We will drop you home on our way. Come."

Fifteen minutes later they were all in Romeo's SUV. Jacqueline was driving. Kajal and Urvashi both sat with Romeo in the back. Both girls stuck close to the director, making themselves fully available for groping. Romeo turned Urvashi around and had her lie in his lap. She looked up and smiled at him with her lovely red lips parting to show off her pearly white teeth. She seemed quite happy to be there. Romeo slipped his hand inside her dress and fondled her hot, bare tits. She quickly pulled down the straps of her dress and bared both her boobs for him. He continued kneading them as he turned to kiss Kajal Agarwal on his left. He could hear Urvashi's moans as he mauled her hot, firm tits while his tongue was fucking Kajal's hot mouth.

================

"Sir, you have to come inside, just for a minute, at least meet my mom. She's a big fan of yours!" Urvashi insisted when they stopped outside her flat.

Romeo agreed but left the car and both girls outside.

"Mom, look who has come to see you!" Urvashi called out.

Meera Rautela, Urvashi's mom, was a pretty woman in her own right. She came out in a simple saree and sleeveless blouse.

"Hello Mr. Romeo. How very nice to meet you!" She came over to him.

"Mom, Sir insisted on dropping me home. Isn't he wonderful?" Urvashi said from the side.

"That is so nice of you." Meera said walking up close to Romeo "Now, I know you like pretty girls to greet you a certain way, I am just an old woman..."

Romeo smiled and pulled her close by putting his arm around her waist. She turned her face up and he kissed her. She opened her mouth and let him push his tongue in. Romeo's left hand was on her bare back, and as the kiss carried on his right hand moved down to her butt. He squeezed her ass hard as they kissed so hard and intense and Meera pressing herself into his crotch.

"You are as good a kisser as your daughter!" Romeo said as they parted after a long kiss. He kept his arms around her.

"Who do you think taught her?" Meera said, laughing "But you are not bad yourself. I am already soaking wet!"

"Really, you too, mom?" Urvashi said with wide eyes "I was too when I first kissed Sir, but I was sitting on his lap so, I thought..."

"You have such a fuckable mom, Ur!" Romeo said, keeping his arms around Meera and rubbing her bare back.

Meera slapped his chest playfully "Oh, you flatterer!"

"I am already considering to take your daughter into my possession." Romeo said.

"Oh, that's so nice!" Meera breathed.

"Maybe I should look at a package deal?" Romeo grinned as he looked from Urvashi to Meera.

Rubbing his chest with her warm hand, Meera said "You are such a charmer. I don't think Urvashi's father will go for that though. But I can come for story sittings and the like with Urvashi, just to keep her safe, you know." She winked and raised up on her toes to kiss him.

"I would like that." Romeo said after sucking her lips.

He kept his left arm around her waist and let his hand slide down to her ass. Meera stayed close, happy to be groped.

"Urvashi, make some tea, baby." She said to her daughter.

"No, I am afraid I have to go, Meera." Romeo interrupted her.

"I was hoping you could stay. Her father won't be home for a couple hours." Meera said suggestively.

"If I didn't have a meeting to get to, I'd love to stay, but I'll have to take a raincheck."

"Well, alright. I hope we meet again soon and thank you so much for considering my Urvashi for your stable."

Meera came into his arms again and gave him a kiss just as hot and passionate as before. She was not as slim and svelte as Urvashi but her body could move quite expertly which she demonstrated by rubbing her thigh between his legs as they shared the hot, groping kiss.

Romeo slapped her ass as they parted "I will take that as an invitation for the next time."

"Please do!" Meera said, taking a step back "Urvashi, say bye to your boss. Properly." She added the last word sternly.

Urvashi walked up to Romeo and on the way, hooked her thumbs under her shoulder straps and dropped her sparkly minidress on the floor without breaking her stride. Then she pressed her gorgeous, hot, naked body against the older director and kissed him full on the lips with the devotion that promised that everything was his. His hands rubbed her bare back, moving boldly up and down as he kissed her back.

Parting her luscious, red lips, Urvashi took Romeo's tongue in her mouth and sucked it passionately. She massaged the underside of his tongue with her tongue and pressed her lips hard on his. Romeo's right hand slid down to her tight, firm ass and squeezed her ass cheeks. His fingertips brushed on Urvashi's bare pussy. She moaned.

They were both breathless when they finally broke the kiss.

Romeo said, after catching his breath "Come to my place tomorrow and we'll go see that journalist."

"Yes, Sir. Thank you, Sir."

With a final wave to Meera, who replied with a flying kiss, Romeo left.

End of part 1.

12