Urvashi Rautela Media Fiasco Pt. 02

Story Info
Urvashi tries her best to become part of Romeo's stable.
5.3k words
4.15
15.3k
11

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/28/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Romeo got out of his car, he saw a strange car in the driveway. He entered the house and made his way into the living room. Rani Mukherjee and Aditya Chopra were there and Aishwarya was telling them that boss will be home any moment.

Rani Mukherjee came to him as he entered. She was wearing a tight, black strapless top and a tight, black micromini skirt. Her jacket was lying on the couch. She hugged Romeo with both arms around his body and kissed him on the mouth. They both ignored everybody around them and simply sucked each other's lips for a long minute. Romeo's hands played on Rani's small but shapely body and he squeezed her ass.

The long and passionate kiss had no effect on Rani's husband Aditya who sat and sipped his drink, reading some papers in his hands. When they parted, Romeo kept his hand on Rani's butt and talked to Aditya.

"Hi Adi! You want to sit here or go to the office?" Romeo asked.

"Anywhere you like, Sir. I have no problem." Aditya replied.

"Let's go to the office."

Keeping Rani by his side, Romeo led them all to his home office.

Rani asked softly in his ear "Sir, do you want me like this or should I get naked?"

"Get naked, baby." Romeo said while everybody took their seats in the meeting area in the large room that served as Romeo's office when he worked at home.

The large, black leather love-seat was designated for him. Everybody left that seat alone and sat around it, facing it. In addition to Aditya and Rani, his girls Kajal and Jacqueline were also there. Aishwarya and Kareena were his live-in whores right now for the Oscar Bait project and they joined as well. Saif was visiting for the purposes of this meeting and he sat next to Kareena. But his attitude suggested that he was quite willing to let Kareena go if Romeo asked her to kneel at his feet or anything.

As Romeo took his seat in the comfortable large chair, Rani took off her clothes and got on his lap. He put his hands on her hips and held her close. She opened his zip, took out his cock and slowly rubbed it to its full, majestic height. Then she spread her legs on either side of Romeo, place his cockhead on her pussy and lowered herself on his cock.

There was not even a single sound from Aditya Chopra but he could see his beautiful wife's small, naked ass lower down on the older director's legs and could clearly see his thick, meaty dick disappearing into his wife's pussy.

"Deeper, whore!" Romeo slapped Rani's bare ass as he commanded her.

With a deep moan, Rani arched her back and pushed down, taking another inch of her director's fat cock in her cunt. The action sent sensations of blended pleasure and pain up her spine, causing her to yelp suddenly.

Romeo wrapped his arm around Rani's waist and guided her to slowly ride his cock.

"Slowly, my whore." He said to her softly then turned to Aditya "Yes, Aditya.." he interrupted himself to turn to Rani again "Are you cold, slut?"

"Yes, Sir." Rani admitted "A little bit."

No words were necessary from Romeo, Jacqueline brought a thin blanket and wrapped it around Rani's shoulders. She thanked Jacqueline with a smile. The blanket covered Rani's naked body but it was still quite clear from the motions that she was riding the older director's cock with grinding motions while he talked to other people in the room.

"Sir, this is Juhi Chaturvedi. She is a writer." Aditya introduced the woman with him.

Juhi, a slim, good looking woman, got up, came over awkwardly to Romeo as he held Rani on his lap and gave him an awkward kiss. Romeo simply reached up, grabbed her hair with his right hand and pressed her head forward into him. Once the choice had been made for her Juhi relaxed into it and kissed him properly with an open mouth. After a long, hot, wet kiss, she went back to her seat all flushed and breathless.

"She has written this script - Love Scam." Aditya continued "I think it's quite good. I would like to read it for you."

"Sure, go ahead." Romeo said.

While Aditya narrated the script, with Juhi chiming in from time to time, his wife Rani continued to ride Romeo's cock. Her hip movements could be clearly seen even through the blanket. She moaned softly the whole time, which got louder gradually.

"Please fuck me, Sir!" Rani whispered in Romeo's ear but it was loud enough for everybody to hear "Please! I am begging you!"

"One second, Aditya." Romeo said and turned to his right, keeping Rani in his arms. He laid her down on the couch without taking his cock out of her and started nailing her hard into the cushions. The blanket was now under Rani's body and her naked body could be seen clearly under Romeo as he drilled her hard.

Moaning with longer, harder noises, Rani grabbed onto Romeo's body and thrashed her under him as she came hard. Keeping his left foot on the floor, Romeo fucked her hard, rocking her body with ruthlessly deep strokes. He grabbed her shoulders and sucked her neck as he came inside her. Rani's body shook in several mini orgasms visible to everybody in the room.

When Romeo pulled out of Rani's cunt, she quickly got down to her knees in front of him and started licking his cock. Her body was fully naked and openly visible now. Kajal Agarwal came and joined her on the floor. Romeo sat back as they both licked his thick, long cock and ate his cum.

"Carry on." Romeo said to Aditya.

Aditya forcefully moved his eyes from the sight of Romeo's big cock being licked by two beautiful babes, one of them his own wife, and continued with the narration.

The girls finished cleaning Romeo's cock, put it back inside his pajamas and sat next to him. Rani cuddled up naked with him, under her blanket.

"Sounds like a good story. I like it." Romeo said when Aditya finished. His hand was under the blanket fondling Rani's naked boobs.

"Thank you, Sir." Juhi Chaturvedi said.

"You guys want to make it? You are going to direct, Aditya?" Romeo asked.

"I would like to. I like the story. And you are busy with the Oscar Bait so..."

"That has nothing to do with it." Romeo said "This is her story, you like it, you have a vision for it. You should direct it. Simple as that."

"Thank you, Sir."

"No worries. I will be happy to be one of the producers. I quite like the project." Romeo replied.

"That's wonderful, Sir." Aditya said. Juhi simply beamed.

After a few more minutes of talk, they adjourned the meeting. Rani said bye to her husband in the office but Romeo went to see them to the door.

When Aditya was out the door and walking to his car, Juhi Chaturvedi hung back and said softly to Romeo "Sir, I was wondering if I could come for a private story sitting some time?"

Romeo's left arm was around her waist. He slid it slowly down her back and let his fingers cup her ass.

"A private story sitting? Without Aditya?" Romeo asked looking into Juhi's eyes.

She nodded as she pressed her ass back into his hand "Yes, Sir. I'd like to give you...my ideas."

With his hand still on her butt, Romeo slowly kneaded her ass cheeks and she responded willingly "When were you thinking of?"

Juhi put her arm around his waist and pressed her body close into his side "Whenever you have time, Sir. A late night meeting like tonight? Maybe overnight if you had time?"

Romeo looked into the house "Neetu!"

Neetu Chandra, came quickly to his side "Yes, boss?"

"Whore, when are we going to US?" Romeo asked.

"On 21st, Sir. In 10 days." Neetu replied quickly.

"Okay." He dismissed Neetu and turned back to Juhi "Well, if you can make it in this next week..."

"Yes, Sir." Juhi eagerly interrupted him "I can, whenever you want!"

"Then call Amrita Rao and get her to give you a late night appointment this week. She will tell you the dress code also.

"Thank you so much, Sir.!" This time there was no hesitation or awkwardness in Juhi's kiss to Romeo as she said goodbye. She faced him squarely, pressed her whole body into him and kissed him full on the lips.

As his arms closed around her waist, she pressed herself into his crotch, grinding slowly. When his hands grabbed and kneaded her ass cheeks, she moaned into the kiss and sucked on Romeo's tongue hungrily.

She was buzzing with sexual excitement when she walked to the car a minute later and got in beside Aditya Chopra.

"Does he ever have writer whores?" Juhi asked Aditya.

"I don't know." Aditya tried to think "I know he has nailed some of the pretty ones, but not sure if he has owned one as his regular whore."

"There's a first time for everything." Juhi mumbled wistfully as she sank into the seat.

========================================================

"Good god, girl! What are you wearing?" Urvashi entered Romeo's home office and was halted by his words.

"Um..Sir. I thought...urm...actually, I thought...if...you know, if that journalist hates me it's better I go looking simple and not too..ummm, glamorous." She tried to explain her logic behind her simple top and pants outfit.

"Hell, no!" Romeo said vehemently "We can't let the haters rule our lives! We do what we want to do, and tell them to go fuck themselves! I have so much to teach you, girl."

"Yes, Sir. I am sorry, Sir!" Urvashi replied meekly.

"Get naked and come here." He told her in his normal tone.

Urvashi obeyed quickly and took off her clothes. She walked up to Romeo only in her 5" high heels. Her body, without the clothes, was like a marble statue, she could turn a gay man hetero with just a glimpse of that body.

Romeo got up out of his chair and took her firm, shapely breasts in his hands. He kneaded them firmly as he kissed her. Then he guided her down to his desk. Urvashi bent over quickly following his guiding hands. She rested her whole upper body on the glass desktop and turned her face sideways to put her right cheek on the glass. She spread her arms wide on either side and stepped wide on her high heels to spread her legs as wide as they would go.

Since he was wearing pajama pants, Romeo dropped them easily to take out his hard, erect cock. He got behind Urvashi and placed his thick cockhead on her pussy hole. Then he held her by the shoulders and smoothly guided his thick, meaty beast deep into her tight cunt. The fat, hard cock stretched Urvashi's tight, young pussy like a latex glove as it penetrated deep into her gorgeous body.

"Aaaaaaaah, mumma!" Urvashi's moan was long and came right from her gut.

Holding her firmly by the shoulders, Romeo pushed sharply with his hips and his cock slammed in the last thick inch into Urvashi's cunt. His cockhead hit her cervix and she screamed.

"Aaaargh! God!" Urvashi's forehead was already shining with a thin sheen of sweat. She was completely and helplessly skewered on Romeo's long, hard dick like a piece of meat on a stick.

"Relax, my whore!" Romeo whispered in her ear as he bent over her naked body.

"Yes, Sir.!" Urvashi tried to relax but even if she took a deep breath his cockhead was grinding on her cervix and the pain shot deep into her body. A drop of tear fell on the glass desktop just below her face.

Slowly stroking her head, Romeo kept her impaled on his massive. He didn't move at all, just let her get used to his massive size in her pussy. Then, he moved ever so slowly, flexing his cock inside her.

To Urvashi's surprise, the pain merged into pleasure and she actually moaned with wanton desire.

"I am your whore, Sir! Please take me." She whispered.

Romeo kissed her cheek and slowly started fucking her. She held her position and accepted his big, hard cock deep in her pussy with complete surrender. Soon, she was moving her ass to take him deeper in her cunt. It still hurt a little but she didn't mind it any more.

And then her pain started afresh as Romeo started to fuck her with longer, deeper strokes. Urvashi simply held on to the desk and tried to relax her cunt. She came without expecting it at all. It seemed that her body didn't mind the pain as much if it was caused by a glorious, fat, hard cock. Her eyes watered and more tears dropped on the glass desk as she came hard on his cock, soaking it fully with her cunt juices.

Her breath was shallow and her whole body was on fire as Romeo banged her on his desk. As his strokes got harder, her body rocked on the desk. Her full, firm tits were flattened on the cold glass. With his strong thrusts her nipples were getting ground on the glass and they were already hard with arousal.

"Aaanh!" With a quick yelp Urvashi came again. This orgasm seemed to last longer and she emitted animalistic sounds as her body thrashed about under her dominant boss. He kept her in his control and kissed her neck as he fucked her. She felt his cock drive in deeper into her cunt with all the extra lubrication of her pussy juices.

"Oh, mumma!" Her scream was justified. Romeo's cockhead had just hit her cervix again and Urvashi's young, tight body was feeling the assaults of his massive cock not just in her pussy but all over her body.

She felt his mouth on the back of her neck, kissing and sucking. Then moving down her bare back he kissed between her shoulder blades and slowly bit the skin next to her spine. A hot tingle raced down Urvashi's spine. She was more aroused than she had ever been in her life. She could smell her cunt and the copious amount of cunt juices she was oozing.

"Who is my whore, Urvashi?" Romeo's breath flooded her ear as he whispered softly.

"I am your whore, Sir!" She replied quickly and with complete honestly "I am your dirty little whore, Sir!"

Then she felt him explode inside her, accompanied by the immense heat that flooded her womb. Urvashi came again, and felt like the orgasm was a twister wringing her body. She moved her ass back and squeezed Romeo's cock with her pussy muscles, milking his hot seed inside her. But this was just instinct. She had no conscious control of her mind or body. She simply left herself in his hands and prayed that he would not stop pounding her with that wonderful cock.

When he pulled her hair and guided her down to the floor, Urvashi quickly knelt between his legs and started licking the cum off his cock. His fingers were buried in her silken tresses and he directed her with quick gentle pulls. She followed his unspoken commands, first licking the cum off his cock, and then sucking his thick shaft deeper into her mouth.

=========================================================

"I like this one, can I wear this?" Urvashi asked Kajal who was helping her choose a dress from the huge selection that was always there in Romeo's mansion for use by his whores.

"It's nice," Kajal said "but you will be travelling with him so better to wear something in which you will be available to him even while dressed. Like this dress."

Kajal brought out a gold minidress with a deep scoop neck and back.

"In this with no bra or panties, he can reach in and play with your boobs, or have his hand inside the deep back and rub your back or ass. It's short so when he has time he can bend you over and fuck you easily. After he uses you, you can just stand up, straighten the dress and walk away without any problem." Kajal pointed out to Urvashi.

"Wow, easy to choose when you know what to expect." Urvashi said.

"Boss' rules are very clear and straightforward. As his whores, we follow them and we know how to please our owner. Makes it easy, no guesswork."

"I can see that. So, am I his whore now?" Urvashi asked expectantly.

"Right now you are just a fucktoy for him to use..."

"Of course!" Urvashi put in quickly.

"..but, I think he's considering you. To be his whore, I mean."

"I am so happy that I am under his consideration. Is there anything I can do to improve my chances of getting into his stable?"

"Not really. You are doing well so far, except your outfit when you came in. Just dress and behave as if he already owns you. You will be fine."

=================

When Urvashi came to find Romeo to get her dress approved, she found him in his bedroom.

"Come in, girl." He said.

She walked in and took a deep breath, she could feel strong emotions stir inside her as she walked into his bedroom. She could not help but feel that he would be using her in this room a lot if he selected her to be his whore.

He was standing in front of the dressing table with Katrina and Jacqueline tying his shoes. Rani Mukherjee was tying his tie. All three girls were fully naked and seemed quite comfortable in that. Romeo was fondling Rani's bare tits and she was moaning softly as she dressed him.

Urvashi walked up and stood where he could inspect her with his eyes. Then she waited.

Romeo turned and looked her up and down, his eyes noticing every detail of her from the deep-neck, short dress to her bare, smoothly waxed legs, to the 8" high platform heels. The way she stood with her hands behind her ass, her submission made her look even hotter. She was a vision of beauty and lust!

"Turn!" He said.

Stepping carefully on her super-high, whore heels, Urvashi turned so that her ass was towards him. She could already feel her body growing warm under his inspection. Not having panties on meant she could not dare to get wet, but that exact fact made her feel so vulnerable and exposed that her pussy was already tingling and getting moist. But she kept her legs open, and waited for his next command.

Kajal entered the room, saw Urvashi and came over to her. She took both her hands and guided her to clasp them behind her head. This way her back and ass were fully exposed for Romeo to view and she was in a submissive position like a good slut. Kajal stepped away.

"Turn!" Romeo said again. When she turned to face him again, he nodded "Good girl!"

"Thank you, Sir." Urvashi said.

She had expected Romeo to grope her, squeeze her and maybe even finger her while he checked her dress. But he didn't even touch her. For some reason, she found this also very arousing. Like her body was in full anticipation mode. She walked out to the driveway and got in the SUV. Kareena Kapoor was there. She guided Urvashi to sit in the middle on the right seat facing forward.

"Here you will be on Sir's right," Kareena explained "and fully available to him during the journey. Make sure you are fully available, ok?" She winked at Urvashi.

"Will he fuck me during the journey, ma'am?" Urvashi asked, a little breathless from excitement.

Kareena included Neetu Chandra and Jacqueline in her answer, who had just joined them in the car.

"First of all, I am Kareena, not ma'am. The only authority here is Sir's authority. He owns us. We are all his whores. But among ourselves, we are all equal and always use first names or nicknames. You can even call me Bebo, if you like."

"Oh, I would not dare, ma'am. I mean Kareena." Urvashi flushed.

"You will dare." Kareena told her with a glint in her eye "Once you have seen me kneeling next to you and licking boss's cock, sharing his cum with you, you will feel comfortable calling me anything. But, to answer your question, we don't know what boss will do."

"Oh!" Urvashi tried to control her expressions but was feeling like the new girl on the first day of college.

"He does as he pleases. He has fucked all of us in this car many times and in other cars."

"And in the planes." Jacqueline added.

With a smile to Jacqueline, Kareena continued "But it's his mood and his choice. We just make ourselves available to him in any way he wants to use us. Still, today, I think he won't fuck you just yet, as he and you both are part of the meeting at the channel, but he might nail you on the way back from the channel office."

Urvashi opened her legs to show Kareena her bare pussy under the short, gold minidress "I am ready for whatever Sir wants. Thank you, Kareena, for explaining things so patiently."

12