Urvashi Rautela Media Fiasco Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are welcome." Kareena opened her own legs, she was wearing a black off-shoulders, tight, minidress and her pussy was bare like Urvashi's "We are all ready!"

Just then Romeo arrived with Kajal Agarwal and Katrina Kaif in tow, and the electric buzz in the car could be felt increasing tenfold.

"Neetu, you drive, my whore." Romeo said getting into the car.

"Yes, Sir." Neetu quickly got up to go around to the driver's seat.

Romeo turned to Urvashi, kissed her softly on the lips and asked "You, ok, darling?"

"I am great, Sir, thank you." Urvashi replied. She found herself blushing at the attention.

As the car started, Urvashi was amazed at the efficiency and dedication of Romeo's whores. He didn't say a single word, but simply following his commands from his gestures, they all arranged themselves for his comfort and convenience.

Katrina unzipped her tight, tube dress and lay down on the rug, where Romeo put his feet on her naked body. His left foot rested on her firm, bare boobs, and his right foot on her thigh, with the heel of his shoe lodged right on Katrina's pussy slit. Urvashi opened her legs so she would not be stepping on Katrina's legs.

On his left, Kareena hiked up her short dress, and tucked her knees under her butt on the seat so her feet won't be on the floor near Katrina's head. She took off her seat cushion and placed it under Katrina's head. Urvashi was touched to see that Kareena, a much senior actress would do that for a junior like Katrina. She now believed that Kareena was right, they were all Romeo's whores and worked together as equals.

Jacqueline was riding in the front seat with Neetu. Kajal was in front of Romeo. She passed things to Kareena as needed. And there didn't seem to be any need to ask for anything. Kajal just knew. They were well-trained whores. Urvashi felt a bit useless.

"Sir, mom really liked meeting you last night." Urvashi remembered and told him.

Romeo passed his arm around Urvashi's neck and slipped his hand inside her scoop neck dress. He fondled her soft, bare boobs as they travelled.

"I quite liked her. She's very sexy. I definitely want to nail her." Romeo said, his thumb rubbing and softly flicking Urvashi's nipple.

"Yes, Sir. She would have spread for you last night also, if you didn't have the meeting. She knew dad wouldn't be home for two hours."

"That's fine. I can wait for a nice piece like that."

"Maybe I can bring her over with me for an overnight visit some time if we can find a good excuse?" Urvashi suggested.

"Why don't you bring her for an outdoor schedule some time?" Romeo winked "We get more privacy, no risk and I could properly nail her for a few days."

"Sounds good, Sir. Just let me know when you would like and I will bring her with me."

"We'll check the plans for the next shoots and plan a visit for her." Romeo leaned in and kissed Urvashi's neck.

Following some unspoken signal, Kajal passed a cellphone to Kareena. Kareena dialled a number and spoke into it.

"Hello, I have Mr. Romeo for Mr. Narang." She said and waited. A moment later she said "Mr. Narang, please hold, Mr. Romeo would like to talk to you."

As far as Urvashi could tell Romeo only passed the time of day with Narang on the phone. She herself was a bit distracted though as Romeo's right hand was between her open legs, very lightly teasing her bare, already very excited pussy. On his left side, Kareena was cuddled up to him her soft breasts visibly flattened on his chest while she held the phone to his ear with one hand. His left hand was caressing Kareena's back while he chatted with Narang.

The next call was made to "Sharmila Tagore" that Urvashi recognised as a well-known actress and Kareena's mother-in-law. Again Romeo only talked generally with her though this time his talk was more flirty, many times crossing into sexual territory. Urvashi got the feeling that Romeo had already fucked Sharmila, but she could not be sure.

Urvashi was dripping copiously now, her juices had created a puddle on the seat. She kept her legs wide open so her wet pussy would not stain the dress. She was moving her hips, trying to get Romeo to push his finger into her cunt. So far he was only keeping his fingertips in her pussy entrance and gently rubbing around the rim of her hole, just inside her labia.

Still, she recognised the third name when Kareena talked to his secretary on the phone. It was Mr. Parekh, the I&B Minister of Maharashtra. Being an actress, Urvashi had heard the name of the Information and Broadcasting minister a few times from people. It seemed that Romeo and he were quite good friends. Romeo was promising to the minister that he would definitely invite him to his next yacht party.

Having finished the phone calls, Romeo wrapped his arm around Urvashi's waist, pulled her close and spoke softly "Ur, baby, I will take care of things with the channel head. But I want you to be completely supportive. If I tell him you will sleep with him to resolve the issue, I want you to agree."

"Yes, Sir." Urvashi said while intimately pressing herself to him in his lap, then looked into his eyes and added "Sir, I know you are still considering me to take me in your possession, but from my side, please think of me as your whore. I will do whatever you say, I will fuck whoever you tell me to, I am yours to command, use and control!"

Romeo smiled and pulled her close for a kiss. Urvashi parted her lips and they shared a hot French kiss.

Bombay traffic being what it was, it took them more than an hour to get to the channel office, but finally they got there. Before leaving the car Kareena gave Urvashi some tissues to wipe her pussy. She and Kajal did the same themselves.

"You know, what you said to Sir..." Kareena said in an aside to Urvashi after Romeo stepped out of the car "..you are ok. We don't like girls who try to take advantage of Romeo Sir because he's so open and trusting, but any girl who is willing to actually be a good whore for him, we are happy to welcome her."

"Thank you, Kareena. That means so much to me." They hugged.

================================================

"Oh, hello Sir!"

Urvashi looked up and saw two ladies coming out of the lift. She recognised them - one was Tabu, a mature, senior actress, and the other was Rakul Preet Singh a young, new entry to Bollywood. Not unlike Urvashi herself. She had met Rakul at a few Bollywood parties.

Tabu was the one who had hailed Romeo excitedly. Now she walked up to him and hugged him tightly. Tabu was in her late 40's but she was very svelte and fit. She was wearing a long silk dress that was quite form fitting and clung to her tall, slender body as she walked. The dress was sleeveless with a normal neck but it had a scoop back which left most of her back bare. As she closed her arms around Romeo his arms went around her shapely body and his hand slipped easily inside her dress.

As Tabu pressed her lips to the director's lips, his hand caressed her bare back smoothly up and down. Tabu pressed her body against him and slowly started rubbing his cock with her warm, smooth thigh. Romeo pushed his tongue into her mouth and they kissed hard, ignoring everybody around them. The security guys walking with them had already moved forward and taken their spot at a discreet distance near the door. Rakul stood and watched as Tabu greeted the powerful director like a willing actress.

His hand moved up and down on her bare back, reaching down the small of her back. Tabu reached back and pushed it down, still under her dress, on her ass. He kneaded her ass cheeks as she pressed herself into his crotch. Even when they broke the kiss, Tabu kept her face close to his and they talked in intimate whispers.

"Sorry about the panties." Tabu whispered in his ear "I didn't know I would get to meet you here."

"It's alright." Romeo whispered back, with his hand actually inside her thong and his fingers confidently crushing her firm ass cheek "It's not like you are my whore or anything."

Even with both of them working in the industry for so many years, somehow Romeo had never fucked Tabu.

"Mmmmm." She moaned with her lips brushing his ear "On that note...do you think I could come to your office some time for a private meeting?"

"Of course, darling. Just call Amrita Rao, she'll tell you which night is good."

"Thank you, Sir."

After the long, hot kiss, they parted and Tabu introduced her co-star.

"Sir, this is Rakul Preet, she's my co-star in De De Pyar De."

"Hi Rakul!" Romeo opened his arms but Rakul hesitated so he instead offered her his hand to shake.

Taking a couple of seconds to say polite things, Romeo moved off with his entourage towards the lift.

Rakul groaned "Oh shit! I fucked it up! Did I fuck it up, ma'am?"

"Yes, you fucked it up, girl." Tabu said dryly "Do you think Romeo Sir is short of pussy?"

"No, no! I just got shy."

"He has 20 hot, young girls waiting for him in the backroom of his house before you wake up in the morning. And none of them would hesitate to suck his dick right here in the lobby if he simply snapped his fingers."

"I am sorry, ma'am. I guess I got nervous and screwed it up. How can I possibly get a second chance to meet him?"

"Join the thousands of girls who are in the queue to meet him." Tabu said with disgust and moved off to get in her car. Behind her Rakul Preet was left standing, on the verge of tears.

12