Urvashi Rautela Media Fiasco Pt. 03

Story Info
Romeo sorts out Nargis Fakhri.
3.8k words
4.52
10.2k
11

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/28/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

BollyNews Channel MD Malkeet Singh was feeling uncomfortable in his seat. He sighed as he left his chair and came out of his office. He signalled a girl with his eyes and they both entered the conference room, Malkeet Singh leading the way.

Inside, Romeo was sitting at the head of the table dominating the room with his presence. Urvashi was sitting next to him on his left and Kareena on the right. Neetu Chandra, Jacqueline Fernandez, Katrina Kaif and Kajal Agarwal stood on either side of him, close enough for his hands. They looked ready to do anything at his command.

Malkeet Singh sat down opposite Romeo and Nargis Fakhri took the seat next to him.

"I am not sure I am comfortable suppressing the voice of my reporters." Singh said after the preliminaries.

Nargis nodded proudly. She was wearing a very skimpy white top that covered her right shoulder and tapered off into a thin wedge as it reached just below the left shoulder on her arm. Below that was a tube type piece which covered the middle of her big boobs but bared the top and bottom boobs. Her midriff was completely bare.

Her skirt was a matching white micro mini that covered her curvaceous ass and just a little bit of her upper thighs. She was the most slutty dressed girl in the whole office. Her 8" high, white heels told everybody clearly that she didn't care who knew that she was the Managing Director's bitch.

"That's right. This channel cannot be silenced." She said.

Romeo ignored her and addressed Singh directly "Look, Singh, I know what it means to have a beautiful bitch. Naturally you want to protect them when they are your loyal bitches."

"You don't even know what loyalty means." Nargis threw the words out like a challenge.

Bringing his right hand in front of him, Romeo tapped twice on the glass table, keeping his eyes boring deep into Nargis' eyes. Urvashi and Kareena got up from their chairs. Then all 6 girls removed their dresses in a matter of seconds. They stood behind him, naked, legs open, hands clasped behind their back - an army of obedient sluts.

Nargis was dumbfounded.

Singh's eyes almost came out of his sockets. The sheer amount of feminine beauty in front of him in all its naked glory, it almost gave him a heart attack. He was a married man and enjoyed having Nargis as his mistress. But he was quickly realising he was not even in the same league as Romeo.

"Okay. Okay. You made your point. Girls, please..." He looked around to see if the office people were watching. Of course, they were. The conference room walls were all glass with parts of them covered in frosted glass patterns. There was not a single pair of eyes in the office not looking in the direction of the drama in the conference room.

"Girls, please, put your dress back on.." Singh was breaking out in a sweat. The girls ignored him.

Keeping his eyes on Singh, Romeo gestured slightly with one finger. The girls put their dresses back on without a word.

"Sir, why do you even want to bother with his? What was done is done." Singh was having trouble getting the words out. He was feeling like someone had thrown him in a high-stakes poker game that was too rich for his blood.

With his left hand, Romeo tapped the table lightly. Urvashi put her hands on the table and bent over beside him.

Romeo caressed her bare back slowly down to her ass and looked at Singh "Because she is my whore."

Nargis put her hand on Singh's arm "Well, I am his whore!"

"I have no issue with that." Romeo nodded "But your whore has had her moment in the Sun, now let's wind this up so we can move on."

"You can't tell us what to do." Nargis barked "It's not your channel. You are not the boss."

"Well, if that's how you feel, I guess, closing the channel can be one way of solving this." Romeo said softly like he was talking about ordering lunch "I may need to bother my friends Prakash Narang, Sharmila Tagore or Ram Sahay Parekh."

"Do whatever you want!" Nargis screamed "Like we care about your --"

Whap!

The hard slap hit Nargis' cheek like a tornado, she almost fell off her chair and her words stopped in mid-sentence.

Singh raised his hand again but didn't hit her this time "Bhain ki laudi, mera channel band karwa ke maanegi? Bhenchod pata bhi hai kaun hain ye log? Bhosdi ki, ek tera baap hai Channel CEO Narang, doosri teri maan Sharmila Tagore censor board ki director, aur teesra Information and Broadcasting Minister - Parkeh. 2 minute mein meri dukaan band kar denge aur gaand marenge alag se."

(You bloody bitch, you want to get my channel shut down? Do you even know what you are fucking saying? Do you know who they fucking are? One is the CEO of the channel - Mr. Narang, second is Sharmila Tagore, director of the censor board and the third is the Information and Broadcasting Minister - Parekh. They can shut me down in a second and fuck me in the ass as a bonus.)

Nargis didn't say anything. She sat there rubbing her cheek. Tears were flowing down her face.

Turning toward Romeo, Singh said "Sir, we will do what you want. You know it's not easy to fix a media scoop. But if you have any idea, we will cooperate."

"I have had a chat with my PR staff," Romeo said "and the best way to deflect this is to release another video of the same thing with a different angle, and say that it was the camera angle that made it look like Boney was patting Urvashi's butt."

Singh looked at Nargis "We have another video from a different angle?"

Looking back into his eyes, she slowly nodded.

"Done." Singh looked back at Romeo "But you know it won't be enough. There's a lot of controversy over this already. They are talking about boycotting Boney Kapoor from the Producer's Guild."

"Let me worry about that. But I do have another scoop for you to distract the public."

"That would help a lot." Singh agreed "What is it?"

"Your reporter will capture," Romeo nodded toward Nargis "you can send your bitch or someone else, it's up to you, one well-known actress while she is coming out of a known red light area."

"Wow!" Both Singh and Nargis said.

"And your reporter can take pictures and video with a telephoto lens." Romeo continued.

"Who will be the actress?" Singh asked.

"Aishwarya Rai."

"Wow!" Again both Nargis and Singh expressed their shock.

"But won't it hurt her career?" Nargis asked.

"Seems like you don't want to hurt anybody, except Urvashi." Romeo commented dryly.

Nargis looked down "I am sorry."

"It won't hurt her career. It will create a big scandal for a few days during which she will refuse to give an answer. Then she will admit that it's her but she will say it's not like it seems, but won't give any more details."

Singh rubbed his hands together. He could see the scenario play out in his head and it was exciting him.

"Go on!" Nargis said.

"Finally, after about 2 weeks of speculation and controversy." Romeo carried on "Aish will reveal that she went to the flesh market to do research. She will be playing a housewife-turned-call girl in my Oscar Bait movie. So, she went to talk to some prostitutes to do research for the role."

"Oh, that's so good. Scoop and then publicity for your movie also." Singh was warming up to the idea.

"Why didn't she say what it was when we first published the photos?" Nargis asked.

"Because it will spoil the movie and give out details she was not authorised to reveal." Romeo smiled.

"Per-fect!" Nargis breathed with admiration.

Singh agreed "Yes, this will do the trick perfectly. We will do it. Nargis?"

"I will do it." Nargis said "But I want something."

"What?" Romeo asked.

"When you go for your US tour for Oscar Bait location scouting, I want to come with you for my channel."

"Done!" Romeo said.

Making a motion to get up, Singh said "Okay, are we all good then?"

Romeo didn't get up "Just one more thing..."

============================================================

Nargis entered the small office next to the conference room. Romeo followed her in.

The glass partition between the two rooms had some frosted glass patterns on it but not enough to block the view. Kareena got up and put her phone next to the glass wall. She positioned the camera lens between two frosted glass lines and started recording. Malkeet Singh watched but knew better than to say anything. They all watched.

Working with slow, hesitant motions, Nargis unbuttons her white top and dropped it on the chair. There was no bra. Her boobs were big and sagged slightly from their own weight. Even her erect nipples could be seen through the glass. She unzipped her skirt, stepped out of it and put it on the same chair. She had a tiny, white, cotton thong on.

Romeo reached out, hooked his fingers in the thong and ripped it with one quick jerk. Nargis gasped and her body jerked as the fabric bunched up and dug into her cunt just before giving. Romeo said one word and Nargis turned to the desk. She put her hands on the glass desktop and bent over. Romeo, moving behind her, touched her naked butt, her thighs and guided her to bend over lower. She went down on her elbows on the glass. When Romeo tapped on her inner thigh with the back of his fingers, she stepped wider on her high heels and spread her legs. Romeo nodded.

He then stepped back and undid his belt. Nargis shivered as she recognised the swishing sound of the leather belt sliding out of the belt loops. Doubling up the leather belt in his hands, Romeo held the buckle side in his hand. He spoke a short sentence and Nargis nodded her head in response.

As Romeo lifted his hand, swung the belt in the air and whipped it across Nargis' bare, well-rounded ass, her body jerked forward and her head lifted up. The sound of the blow was slightly faint through the glass but a slight reddening of Nargis' fair skin was easily visible. Kajal Agarwal sidled up to Kareena and held the phone. Kareena slowly took her hand away and rubbed her wrist.

With his second stroke Romeo whipped Nargis' left ass cheek. Her body jerked again and she gasped.

The noise filled the small room followed by Nargis' timid whisper.

"Two, thank you, Sir." She rasped out breathlessly.

Once again, her body jerked forward with the third blow. A couple of drops of salt water fell on the glass desktop from her eyes.

"Three, thank you, Sir." Nargis whimpered.

Romeo kicked her heel and she spread her legs even wider. Now she was helplessly balanced on her 8" high, pointed heels and her elbows on the glass desktop. Her heels lifted off the floor as Romeo's belt bit into the soft skin of her bare thigh, just below her pussy.

A few more teardrops fell on the glass before Nargis was able to whimper out "Four, thank you, Sir."

Even through the glass it was possible to see the drops of pussy juices dripping from Nargis' cunt and creating a puddle between her feet.

With each blow of Romeo's belt, Nargis moaned and screamed, and the puddle between her feet got bigger. Romeo whipped her ass, thighs, bare back and hips. His strokes were not hard enough to damage the skin but strong enough to make it sting wherever the leather touched.

He stopped after 10 strokes.

"Did you learn your lesson, cunt?"

"Yes, Sir. Thank you for teaching me the lesson. I needed it." Nargis said humbly. She didn't move from her position.

"You are quite wet, whore." Romeo rubbed her wet pussy with his fingers then drove two fingers into her soaking wet cunt.

"Mmmm, yes, Sir." Nargis moaned "Will you please fuck me, Sir? Please fuck me like a whore. I so need a lesson, Sir."

Romeo pulled his fingers out, opened his pants and placed his thick hard cockhead on her pussy hole.

"Oh God! Please enter me, Sir. Please fuck me!"

Grabbing her hips, Romeo jammed his, hard, massive cock deep into her cunt with a forceful thrust. Nargis screamed and collapsed on the desk.

He held her down on the desk with her soft tits crushed on the glass desk, and nailed her hard.

"And just like that" Kareena said softly in the conference room "she is his bitch!"

Malkeet Singh licked his lips but even he could see that Romeo was claiming his bitch. There was not much he could say about it either. He decided he will have to find a new trainee and build her up.

Nargis moaned with each stroke of Romeo's cock. She had been fucked a lot but she had never felt a cock reach so deep inside her that it felt like it was completely taking possession of her. She came with a sudden hard jerk of her body. Romeo's thrusts continued into her cunt and each thrust made her orgasm feel new and intense.

The words spilling out of Nargis' mouth were explicit and dirty as her pussy gushed "Aapki randi hoon main...mujhe randi ki tarah chodo..phaad to meri choot...aaah God!"

(I am your whore...fuck me like a whore....rip my cunt apart.)

Her next orgasm didn't take long to arrive but she could feel it gradually approaching. Her breath got heavy and ragged as her body heated up with the hard fucking. She held on to the desk and kept her legs open for Romeo to drill her cunt as deep as he wanted. His cockhead was hitting her cervix and the painfully deep strokes were only arousing her more.

"Aaah, mar gayi! Mujhe apni randi bana lo....Oh God! Chodo mujhe! Aaargh!" Nargis screamed and yelped all the dirty words that came to her aroused, frenzied mind.

As her nipples ground on the smooth, cold glass, she felt waves of hot, erotic currents shoot through her body. And then the pain was replaced by pleasure as the orgasm hit. She cried and screamed, her knuckles turned white from gripping the desk so hard and her body rocked on the smooth glass with Romeo's hard, pounding strokes.

She could feel his cockhead actually invading her womb, and the feeling of helpless vulnerability that it gave her...her body rocked again in another orgasm before the second one was over. Romeo pressed his lips to her ear.

"You are a cunt, Nargis!" He whispered "But you are a good looking cunt!"

"Yes, Sir. I am your cunt, Sir. Please make me your bitch. Oh, God! Yes!"

When Romeo pulled his soaking wet cock out of her cunt and pressed his cockhead on her ass hole, Nargis screamed in anticipation.

"Oh ma!" she cried and held on to the desk tightly.

Slowly, with a firm, persistent movement, Romeo started to spread open her tight, puckered ass hole and drove in his thick meaty shaft deep into her body. Nargis screamed again.

"Fuck!" Kareena gasped from the other side of the glass "He's totally breaking her in!"

"Breaking and owning bitches..." Kajal murmured "that's what he does best!"

They had moved a chair near the glass partition and balanced Kareena's phone on that. Now, it was recording everything, without anybody having to hold it.

Even though it hurt in her ass, Nargis took Romeo's cock willingly and moved her ass back so he could fuck her ass deeper. He grabbed her hair, pressed her cheek to the glass desk and fucked her ass in and out with long, forceful strokes.

He kissed her cheek and sucked on her earlobe "Where's my cock, Nargis?"

"It's in my ass, Sir." Nargis whimpered, her tears were dripping on the glass.

"Why?"

"Because...aah..you own my ass, Sir. I am your bitch, Sir!" Nargis responded submissively as she accepted his meaty, hard shaft deep into her ass with each thrust.

When Romeo was about to cum, he pulled out of her ass, jammed his cock hard into her cunt and let his cock explode inside her womb, Nargis felt the hot load from his cock flooding her womb and her body responded with her own explosion.

The extra lubrication allowed Romeo to really drill her hard and deep. Nargis accepted his violent, forceful fucking and surrendered to him completely amid wanton screams and yelps. When he pulled out and used her hair to guide her down to the floor, she was ready and eager to suck his cock.

She licked his cum-drenched cock from base to the tip then sucked it into her hot mouth. She looked up into his eyes as she served him like a willing, obedient bitch. Her mouth worked on his cock and she swallowed all his cum. Once she had the shaft cleaned, she dipped her head and licked his balls. She kept looking up at him like a good whore as she worshipped his cock.

Following his finger she saw the few drops of cum that had fallen on his shoes. She bent over low, her ass in the air, and licked the drops slowly. She swallowed them then ran her tongue all over the front of his shoe, shining it. Without any prompting, she went to the other shoe and did the same

"Good bitch!" Romeo said.

"Thank you, Sir." Nargis smiled up at him.

=============================================================

Romeo came back to the conference room and sat down in the same chair. His sluts gathered around him.

"Singh, you have been very cooperative. Now that we have resolved the media issue, is there anything you would like from my side?" Romeo asked.

"No, Sir. I am fine. Thank you for the offer though. I appreciate it." Singh said, his eyes darted to Jacqueline Fernandez for a brief second.

"Jackie," Romeo said "you are going on a date with Singh tonight."

"Yes, Sir." Jacqueline said "With pleasure, Sir." She went and sat on Singh's lap, to his embarrassment. But he put his arm around her waist and held her there.

Nargis entered the conference room, looking fresh, her outfit was back on, her make up was fixed and she was not dripping with cum. She had made a trip to the bathroom and quickly fixed herself up. The only clues about her recent pounding were that she was walking a little stiff and she smelled of cum at close range.

Romeo tapped lightly on the table, with his right hand. Nargis calmly walked over, put her hands on the spot where Romeo had tapped and bent over beside him. She stepped out on her high heels and opened her legs without needing a command from Romeo.

With his right hand Romeo reached up between her legs and gently caressed her inner thighs, his hand moving slowly up and down.

"My PR people will take care of the details." Romeo said and Singh had to tear his eyes away from where Romeo's hand was casually rubbing Nargis' pussy.

"Sure, Sir." Singh said "We will play it as you said."

"Good." He casually inserted his finger up into Nargis' pussy and didn't even look that way when she gasped "Anything you need from me before I go?"

Singh tried hard to not stare at his hand that was fingering Nargis' cunt as they talked. Jacqueline subtly grinding her ass on his crotch wasn't helping with his concentration either.

"Only which reporter you'd like to work on the new scoop?" Again he tried to not look at Nargis who had her eyes closed as she was riding Romeo's two fingers buried in her cunt "Do...do...you want Nargis or someone else?"

"I will let you pick that. I have no issue either way." Romeo said, his face showing no sign that he was fingerfucking the hot reporter slut. Nargis was moaning softly as she rode his fingers like a bitch in heat.

"Okay, Sir. I will pick a new one for the new scoop. Nargis will work on the Urvashi one." Romeo stood up and took his fingers out of Nargis' cunt causing her to emit a wanton groan.

He held up his pussy-soaked fingers and Nargis licked them clean, quickly joined by Urvashi and Kajal to help her.

Romeo was shaking hands with Singh before exiting the conference room when Nargis came walking quickly to his side.

She stood close, pressing her big boobs on his chest "When will I see you again, Sir?" She asked.

Pausing a moment to think, Romeo said "Come over to the house tonight. I will keep you for the weekend."

"Yes, Sir. Thank you, Sir." Nargis smiled, then leaned in and kissed him on the lips.

===========================================================

12