Urvashi Rautela Media Fiasco Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Romeo was passing through the outer office of the channel a girl got off her chair and intercepted him.

"Hello, Sir. My name is Sony Charishta. I am a big fan of yours!" She said.

Romeo looked her over, a very pretty girl in a tight pink top and a pencil skirt. He took her hand and she stepped closer.

"Nice to meet you, Sony. You are a reporter?"

"Yes, Sir. A junior one but..." She stepped a little closer as Romeo slipped his arm around her waist.

"We all have to start somewhere, darling."

"Very true. I don't want to take your time, Sir. But I really wanted to tell you that I am a big fan of yours."

"That's always lovely to hear." Romeo leaned in and kissed her cheek "Feel free to come by the studio or office any time you want an interview, from me or the girls."

"Really, Sir?" Sony's eyes gleamed "I will. Thank you so much!"

With his hand still on her back, Romeo turned back and called out to Singh "Singh! Send this girl for the new scoop."

Malkeet Singh was still nodding his head when Romeo turned back to Sony "See you soon?"

"Yes, Sir. Thank you so much!"

Kareena lingered back as Romeo walked on to the elevators. She handed Sony a card "Top number is office, bottom one is home. Call us and let us know when you want to come. See you soon."

Sony thanked her.

"And..." Kareena turned back from the door "shorter skirt. No panties. Sir likes accessible girls."

Nodding vigorously, Sony said "Of course. I will. Sure. Thanks."

Sony was staring at the card as Kareena walked off to join the rest of Romeo's party.


12