Urvashi Rautela Media Fiasco Pt. 04

Story Info
Romeo helps Urvashi resolve the problem with the media.
3.6k words
4.61
11.1k
11

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/28/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the car, Urvashi said "Wow! That was intense, Sir! You were so amazing!"

Romeo smiled and pulled her up on his lap. Kareena on his left opened his zip and coaxed his semi-hard cock out of his pants. Romeo hiked up Urvashi's short dress and kneaded her bare ass cheeks while Kareena gently rubbed his thick cock to full erection and placed it on Urvashi's pussy.

Moving slowly under his guidance, Urvashi lowered herself on his meaty, hard shaft and took it in her cunt. She moaned as the throbbing beast stretched open her pussy. When the hard long rod was buried fully deep in her cunt she stopped and regulated her breath. Romeo gripped her ass cheeks tight and pushed her forward.

"Ah! Mummy!" Urvashi screamed the long, hard cock drove in deeper and his cockhead hit her cervix.

Urvashi tried to take slow, shallow breaths to get her heartbeat in control. Romeo's cock was grinding on her cervix with every deep breath she took and that hurt. His hands stayed on her ass and he guided her to slowly grind on his cock. It hurt deep inside her but she slowly moved her hips like the dancer she was and fucked herself on his big hard cock.

Reaching inside her scoop neck dress, Romeo slowly squeezed Urvashi's hot, firm breasts.

"Aaaah! Sir!" Urvashi almost came as he pinched her nipples. She put her hands on his shoulders and slowly started to ride his cock. She lifted her ass off his lap and then lowered it again to take his cock deep into her cunt. She tried not to stop when the cockhead hit her cervix with each push but kept fucking deeper, riding the pain waves that shot up her spine. Her body was getting sweaty, and she was getting closer and closer to an explosive orgasm.

Her phone rang.

Kareena picked it up, said "Your mom!" and put it to Urvashi's ear. Urvashi kept her hands on Romeo's shoulders and rode his cock while Kareena held the phone to her ear.

"Hi Mumma!" Urvashi said into the phone "Yes, mumma! Yes, it's all done...no, no problem at all. Sir was very masterful!..."

She was breathless but continued talking and riding Romeo's dick as she saw that that was what he wanted.

Urvashi's sentences were punctuated by moans and yelps as she kept talking to her mom, "I don't think she'll bother me any more, mumma...mmm...Sir fixed her. Yes, she even said sorry to me...yes, I am thanking him now, mumma! Ah!"

The whole combination of fucking Romeo's big cock while talking to her mother finally got to Urvashi and she came hard on his lap. She lowered her head to his shoulder as she tried to keep riding his throbbing cock while her pussy gushed with juices.

"Mumma wants to talk to you, Sir!" Urvashi gasped out finally as soon as she was able to speak.

Kareena moved the phone to Romeo's ear.

"Hello Meera!" He said.

"Hello Romeo Sir." Meera Rautela said sweetly in the phone "I am really grateful for what you have done for my daughter. I would like to come and thank you in person tonight, if I may."

"You want to come over tonight?" Romeo continued drilling Urvashi's cunt as he talked to her mother.

"Yes, if that's ok." Meera said "I won't be able to stay the night but I can stay till midnight as Urvashi's father is playing poker with his friends tonight."

Fucking Urvashi's wet, hot cunt with slow, grinding strokes Romeo said "Why not? Come on over. It's time we had a proper, private meeting."

"I agree. I will see you tonight." Meera Rautela blew a kiss in the phone before she hung up.

Romeo started pounding Urvashi's tight, hot cunt harder as he signalled Kareena to disconnect the call. His long, forceful strokes made Urvashi yelp like a bitch as she felt the pain from his rough thrusts.

He grunted loudly as his cock exploded deep inside her cunt. Urvashi rode his throbbing, pulsating shaft hard, until she hit her second orgasm and her body went out of her control. She collapsed on his chest and let the orgasm wring her body like a wet towel.

After a couple of minutes, once she caught her breath, Urvashi knelt beside Kareena and Kajal on the floor, and licked him clean. She ate his cum, while the SUV navigated the roads of Bombay.

============================================================

In the evening, Romeo was finishing work in his home office when Meera Rautela arrived. She was wearing a thin red dress that clung nicely to the contours of her soft, mature body. She took off her long jacket and revealed that the dress had two thin straps that crossed on her back and left the rest of her back bare.

Romeo was at his desk and several of his girls were around him, helping with work or just being available for him. He smiled as he saw Meera.

"Hello beautiful!" He got up and opened his arms.

Meera walked into his embrace and tilted her face up to be kissed. They kissed slowly but with full abandon. Meera opened her lips in a way that signalled to Romeo that she was fully available for him. He pushed his tongue into her hot mouth while his hands caressed her smooth, warm back.

He kept one hand on her ass even after they broke the kiss.

"Hi mumma!" Urvashi greeted her mother from near the desk where Romeo had been fingering her. She was in a thin, short nightie that didn't hide much. Her pussy juices were visible on her thigh as two wet streaks.

"Are you being a good girl, honey?" Meera asked as she hugged her daughter.

"Yes, mummy!" Urvashi replied "Sir has been so nice to me."

Putting her arm around her daughter, Meera looked at Romeo "It would be so nice if you could take possession of her, Sir. She is a good girl, and she needs guidance and control. Please make her your property."

With a cheeky smile, Romeo looked Meera up and down "Just her?" He asked.

Meera chuckled "I will come and spread my legs for you whenever I can. But unfortunately I can't be your live-in whore like Urvashi can."

"We will see if we can find a way." He took Meera's hand and led her out, saying over his shoulder "Girls, why don't you get some drinks going while I am showing Meera my bedroom?"

=========================================================

As soon as they entered his bedroom, Romeo untied Meera's dress strap and took it off. She was wearing no panties, but her heavy boobs needed a bra. She removed her bra and stood naked in front of him.

"See? Easy access for you!" She pointed to her shaved, bare pussy.

"I should so make you my bitch!" Romeo picked her up, and dumped her on his bed. He took only a minute to take off his clothes then mounted her.

Meera held his naked body in her arms and moaned as she felt his thick, bulbous cockhead pop into her cunt.

"Mmm, easy baby!" She breathed "My husband is not that big and Urvashi has told me how massive you are. I am all yours, but please start gentle!"

Romeo slowly slid his thick cock up into her tight pussy "I want my cock to claim you fully, darling."

"Ummmmnnngh! I want that too, baby. Take me!" Meera moaned and groaned as Romeo started to fuck her with his long, thick shaft in and out.

Soon, she was thrashing about on the bed as Romeo drilled her hard. She was not used to such a big dick inside her, nor to be used so hard. She sucked Romeo's neck as she came hard under him.

"Oh yeah! Yes, baby! Mmmm,, yes! Oh God yes!" She screamed as she came so hard her whole body almost lifted off the bed.

Keeping her pinned under him, Romeo continued pounding her. Meera opened her legs and wrapped them around his hips.

"Take me, baby. Break me!" Meera whispered urgently in his ear "Just fuck me! Make me your bitch! Aaaaah!"

Right on the heels of the first, her second orgasm hit. This one rocked her body so hard, she arched her back, her body stiffening, her ass two inches off the bed. This made Romeo's cock penetrate even deeper and hit her cervix.

"Oh God, baby! I love your cock!" She rasped as her body thrashed about under him "Give me, more! Please don't stop! Aaaah!"

A mini orgasm followed her second orgasm almost immediately. Meera was drunk on the erotic heat, her body was bursting out in sweat but she wanted more and more.

"Who's my bitch, Meera?" Romeo whispered in her ear, his hot breath warming her neck.

"I am, baby. I am your bitch. Your whore. Just fuck your whore, baby. Don't stop!" She could feel another orgasm building up in her body and she could feel it would be the biggest yet. His throbbing cock was hitting her cervix with each stroke but she could hardly feel any pain. She was riding the crazy waves of lust sloshing through her body and she wanted them to rise higher and higher.

"Oh fuck!" Meera cried as she felt Romeo's cock burst inside her like a dam giving way to a stormy river and she felt the heat right in her womb.

"Mmmm, babyyy!" She screamed as her body exploded from that heat and she could feel the hot waves of pleasure washing her away like she was a straw on the crest of a wave. Two tears leaked out of her tightly closed eyes. She held on to his naked body with both arms for dear life.

Through the rough orgasm she could feel his pulsating, hard cock pummelling her cunt making her orgasm continue and get harder and longer. But finally, after a deliciously interminable period, it started to subside, in slow decrements, leaving her body tingling in every pore.

"Oh my God, baby!" Meera opened her eyes "Now I know why my daughter is in love with you and why these beautiful girls follow you like little puppies!"

Romeo only smiled.

"Well, add one more name in your bitches! I love your cock! I will sign a contract to be a slave to your cock!"

Leaning down slowly, Romeo kissed her lips. Then he slowly withdrew his cock from Meera's well-fucked pussy.

"Do you know what a whore does after she's fucked?" Romeo lay down on his back, his cum-drenched cock semi-erect between his legs.

Quickly, Meera came to kneel beside him and looked up at him. "A married woman doesn't do that. But a whore does that for her owner!"

She touched the tip of her tongue on his cock and slowly licked up the mixed cum. She smiled up at him as she swallowed the first load.

"You taste so good, Sir." She went back for the next lick.

When Urvashi entered the room a few minutes later Romeo and Meera were in bed, side by side, under a sheet.

"We made Margaritas, Sir. Mummy, here's yours."

"Thank you, darling." Meera said taking the large glass with salt on the rim.

"Is mom being good, Sir?" Urvashi asked Romeo with a grin.

"Urvashi!" Meera chided her beautiful daughter.

"Well, you asked him about me when I first submitted to him." Urvashi reminded her.

"Naughty girl!" Meera laughed.

"Yes, she has been very, very good!" Romeo said.

"So, who do you want as your bitch now, me or her?" Urvashi grinned.

"Oh my God!" Meera exclaimed "Two days with you and she has become so naughty!"

"Well, I have decided" Romeo said after a moment of thought "that I am going to own you, so you will be my bitch, and.."

"Oh yay!" Urvashi jumped up and clapped excitedly then she ran to Romeo and kissed him.

"Oops...sorry, you were saying something, Sir." She said stepping back after giving him a wet, hot kiss.

Romeo laughed "I was saying you will be my personal whore, and Meera will be my visiting bitch. I will use her as and when suitable."

Meera put her hand on Romeo's bare chest "I will try my best to come and spread my legs for you whenever you call me, baby!"

"Wow, I am so happy! Urvashi said "Enjoy your drinks, and Bebo said if you want more you have to come to the living room."

"What do you say, shall we go out?" Romeo asked Meera.

"Maybe after you fuck me one more time?" Meera said with a sultry smile.

"Good plan." Romeo agreed.

Urvashi went out with the empty tray. "Have fun!" She called out.

Romeo made Meera go on all fours on the bed and fucked her like a bitch from behind. Meera put her head down, spread her legs wide and started taking his cock as deep into her cunt as he wanted.

After pumping her wet, hot cunt for a minute, Romeo withdrew his cock from her pussy and slowly screwed it into her tight ass hole.

"Oh ma!" Meera bit her lip as the thick cockhead popped into her tight ass with a painful thrust "Urvashi's dad never goes in there!"

"But then you are not his bitch, are you, Meera?" Romeo reminded her as he moved his hips very slowly increasing his depth.

"No, Sir." Meera gripped the bedsheets with both hands.

Slowly, Romeo moved his cock in and out of Meera's ass, carefully penetrating her deeper.

"And whose bitch are you, Meera?"

"Yours, Sir. Completely yours!" Meera replied eyes shut tight, her teeth biting her bottom lip.

Romeo took his time, but slowly, gradually he pushed his thick, massive shaft deeper into Meera's tight ass. Once Meera started to feel the pleasure of the ass fucking, she started to move her ass back to take his meaty rod deeper into her ass. Romeo gripped her shoulders and fucked her with long, deep strokes, his thick shaft opening her tight, puckered ass hole right to the limits of its elasticity.

Meera came hard with her pussy squirting a large load of her cum on to the bedsheet. She screamed and whimpered as her body rocked under the influence of the hot orgasm.

Taking her soft, silky hair in his hand, Romeo held her by the neck, pressing her face into the pillows and whispered in her ear "I want my cock to own this ass, Meera!"

"Oh God! Yes, Sir. You own this ass. And all of me. I belong to your cock! I love your cock!" Meera came again with the same hot, burning feeling as before. Her body was not in her control. She simply surrendered it to Romeo, for his use. She became his bitch.

When Romeo was ready to cum, he pulled his cock out of her ass, turned her over and came all over her face and tits. Even that turned her on immensely. She rubbed her clit frantically and came quickly.

Then she ate all his cum from her own body and from his cock. And every drop that she could find from the bedsheet. She sucked his cock clean. Like an obedient little bitch.

Before going out into the living room they went into the shower.

===========================================================

It was a small party. In fact, it was not a real party. It was just a get-together. Romeo's mansion had a big terrace and he maintained it as a nice place to hang out with his friends, and his whores, to drink and chat. And that's what this was, an intimate chat.

Those of his girls that were not busy on a project were present. Also, among those present were Anil Kapoor, Madhuri Dixit, Boney Kapoor, Malkeet Singh, Nargis Fakhri, Sony Charishta, Urvashi Rautela and Meera Rautela.

Urvashi had moved in with Romeo just a week ago but she was learning very quickly to be a good whore for him. Romeo had fucked Meera once more since then and they were making a plan so that she could come with him on a outstation location scouting trip. The intent was to have her completely at his disposal without the need for excuses and sneaking around. On the trip he could fuck both Urvashi and Meera anywhere, any time he wanted.

Romeo was enjoying a drink with his arm around Urvashi's slender, hot body and chatting with her and Neetu Chandra who was on bartender duty.

Boney had been introduced to Nargis and learnt that she was the cause of his recent problems. She had said sorry and after a couple of drinks he had forgiven her. Anil Kapoor was having a fun time with Kajal Agarwal and Jacqueline Fernandez.

"Don't drink too fast, Boney!" Romeo said as Boney Kapoor picked up another whiskey-and-soda from the bar where Neetu Chandra was making drinks "It's not good for the erection."

With a puzzled frown Boney looked at Romeo "Erection! Why do I need an erection right now?"

Romeo smiled "Well, it's always good to have one. Nargis?"

Nargis walked over "Yes, Sir?"

She was wearing a strapless dress that was quite short and draped nicely around her shapely butt. Her legs were bare and her feet were encased in high heels.

"Nangi ho ja!" Romeo said. He kept his right arm around Urvashi.

"Yes, Sir." Nargis said and turned her back to Romeo. Romeo pulled on the zipper on her back and the dress fell apart slithering down her young, sculpted body to fall around her ankles. Nargis picked up the dress and put it on a side table. She was fully naked except for her come-fuck-me shoes.

"Wow!" Boney said as he looked at the young reporter's sexy, shapely body.

"She caused you so much trouble. Don't you want to nail her at least?" Romeo asked Boney "Show her where she belongs?"

"I can?" Boney was incredulous.

"Nargis?" Romeo prompted.

"It would be my pleasure to serve you, Sir." Nargis said submissively.

"Wow!" Boney was amazed and didn't know what else to say.

"But, you should fuck her at home." Romeo said "She will come to your home for an interview. You can nail her then. Right, Nargis?"

"Yes, Sir." Nargis agreed "Just give me a call when you want me, Sir, and I will come to you."

Boney didn't know how to reply to that so he nodded.

Romeo dismissed Nargis with his eyes. She picked up her dress and went.

"What you should do right now is this." Romeo stepped half a step back and looked at Urvashi.

She was wearing a short, halter dress made of white lace. Her back was fully bare and the rest of her body was visible through the see-through lace. That included her big breasts and her bare, pantyless pussy.

With one hand, Romeo reached under her hair and pulled the loop of her strap. Her dress untied and fell around her ankles.

"Ur, take Boney Sir into the guest bedroom, and show him what a good girl you are!" Romeo told her.

"Yes, Sir." A fully naked Urvashi took Boney's hand and led him way. He was dazed at the turn of events but his dick was becoming hard as he stared at Urvashi's naked, shapely ass while walking just behind her. He quickly put his drink on the bar and followed Urvashi.

"You are such an amazing man!" Meera Rautela said as she came up to Romeo.

Her dress was not as slutty as her daughter's but it was close. It was a thin pink dress, made of cotton and reached only up to her upper thighs. It draped nicely around her body and since she was not wearing any bra or panties as per Romeo's orders, her body was outlined very sexily in the thin dress, The shape of her big boobs with the nipples poking into the material, the well-rounded, firm ass cheeks, the lines of her pussy mound, everything was quite easily visible through the thin material of her sexy dress.

"Oh really?" Romeo said, easily slipping his arm around Meera's waist and letting his hand slide down to her firm ass.

"Mmhmmm. I can see why everybody in the industry loves you!" Meera wiggled her butt in his hand and pressed her tits on his chest.

"Everybody?" Romeo pulled her closer and looked into her eyes.

"Everybody!" Meera repeated with conviction while pressing her pussy into his crotch.

They kissed. Hard. Meera started grinding her hungry, pantyless pussy on his bulging cock. Romeo's hand slipped under her short dress and started kneading her bare ass cheeks.

With his left hand he unzipped his pants and held his thick, hard cock in his fist. The bulbous cockhead touched Meera's bare pussy and she quickly opened her legs. The next moment he stuffed her tight cunt with his huge, meaty beast and Meera collapsed on his chest with a loud yelp.

Anil Kapoor looked up from the sofa where he was groping Kajal Agarwal's tight ass while Jacqueline Fernandez sucked his neck. Both girls were rubbing his dick through his pants and he was getting close to taking his pants off. As Meera Rautela yelped, Anil Kapoor looked up and saw her collapsing like a wounded gazelle on Romeo's chest. It was easy to see that she was skewered on Romeo's long cock as she clung to him.

12