All Comments on 'Urvashi Rautela Media Fiasco Pt. 04'

by nextcenturyromeo

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Loose ends...

You are sincerely requested to bring "The Dream Job" series to a logical conclusion, if you are unable to find any time to further the series anymore( yet you've devoted so much time to write new stories). Although it would be a shame if you chooses to do so. There is a big mestery in that series , which it seems like you were planning to unfold in next episodes ( regarding that secret none of the women tell their boss ).

Please release next episodes in The Dream Job series .

P.S. - You really seem to have an issue with Katrina Kaif, since you've excluded her so far in the whole series. Also she rarely gets mentioned in any of your stories. Would love to read some stories exclusively about her.

Thanks a lot for your writings

nextcenturyromeonextcenturyromeoabout 4 years agoAuthor
From the Author

Hi Anonymous,

Thank you very much for taking an interest in my work and for caring so much about the stories. I appreciate that. Let me address your concerns one by one.

Dream Job - It's one of my favourite stories and I have the plot for it but I was getting stuck in some minute details of the plot as to the order of revealing them. Also, the sex has to keep moving along with the mystery. That's the reason I became lazy about it. Now that you have mentioned it, I will take it out and work on it and publish the next story in the series very soon.

Katrina - I have nothing against Katrina, I think she's one of the hottest actresses in Bollywood. She was in this Urvashi story as well, but now that she has become fully Romeo's bitch it's hard to write exciting stuff about her. But I have recently started working on a new, long story about Priyanka Chopra's wedding and Katrina is Romeo's traveling companion in that. Since you have brought her up I will give her more scenes in that story, and also start a stand-alone story about Katrina.

I hope you keep enjoying my stories.

Regards,

Romeo

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Nice!

I'm not fond of Urvashi Rautela in *any* way but still, you've written her quite well.

What do you think about Tisca Chopra? I would love to see her in one of your smaller stories. Especially if its an "unsatisfied wife" type of story like Madhuri.

Also, just as a suggestion, can you ramp up the jealousy and obsession aspect just a little bit? Like the scene where Romeo is fucking Shweta and Amrita is getting jealous, starts fingering herself and is slapped across her face? The "whore sisterhood" thing is nice but jealousy, obsession and imbalance of power is much more hotter. And please bring back Amrita soon, she's my favorite character in all of your stories.

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Hey, I have read all the stories that you have written and have to say that they are quite well written. If you can then please add Victoria Secret models in this series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Victoria Secret models

Hey, I have read all the stories that you have wrote and have to say they are quite good. If you can then please add Victoria Secret models.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
great story!

love your stories!

any chance we'll see a story about anil capoor?

watermouse588watermouse588about 4 years ago

Love all your stories. Thank so much for taking your time to write these wonderful stories.

I am a big fan of Priyanka Chopra, hope will see more of her soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Brilliant series

Really enjoying the way you’ve built up this series from a real life incident, and made it into a riveting set of stories. Long time fan of yours!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Damn fine.

Wish you had made a series on kajal Agarwal.

nextcenturyromeonextcenturyromeoabout 4 years agoAuthor
From the Author

Kajal Agarwal is absolutely gorgeous. I have already written a short series on her and she will appear in other stories.

bobharrybobharryabout 4 years ago
Conclusion

seems like the Urvashi fiasco was handled well and a happy ending to everyone involved, I believe, if you can find a way to piggyback on this story with some other celeb and make an interesting series, would be a very popular one with the readers

nextcenturyromeonextcenturyromeoabout 4 years agoAuthor
From the Author

Thank you all for your kind comments.

Yes, I will continue the Urvashi series, there is good set up there that will be useful for the next plot.

Anil Kapoor will feature in the Urvashi story but I won't be writing one story just on him. But since you want it, I will write a longer scene on him in the next story.

Kajal Agarwal series will continue when I get time to get back to it. In the meantime, enjoy her in Man of Power series.

I am writing PC Wedding series, Priyanka Chopra will appear in that but not by herself.

Next story to publish will be The Dream Job as I am working on that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Hope there's a story on Alia Bhatt and kareena kapoor together and there's some pet play in it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Add boney kapoor and urvashi story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernextcenturyromeo@nextcenturyromeo
My latest books is Angel Face on Smashwords. It's about Rashmika Mandanna. Here is a link to my books on Smashwords : https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/ShartanSilverstar Going to publish a book on Samantha on 22nd October on Smashwords. If you have problems with Smashw...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES