Us

Story Info
My daydream of us.
755 words
4.4
2.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lexxiah
Lexxiah
1 Followers

Tonight I have a plan for us, an itch that needs to be scratched. I've spent the last few hours leisurely showering and getting ready for you to get home. As I apply my lotion I imagine it's your hands touching me everywhere. I put on a long silky dress and watch some porn, lightly touching myself to make sure I'm completely ready.

I light a few candles and turn on some soft, slow music. When I hear your car in the drive I go to the door to meet you. You wrap me in a tight hug and kiss me. You tell me about your day as you throw your keys and wallet on the counter. I give you a few minutes to unwind before I walk slowly to the bedroom, looking over my shoulder as I do.

When you enter the room I pull the dress over my head and throw it on the chair. Dropping to my knees, I watch you take off your pants and underwear, maintaining eye contact the whole time I sit with my butt resting on my ankles and roughly play with my nipples as you approach. You smile softly and ask me "Is there something my baby needs from her Daddy?"

When you are in front of me I press my left cheek against your penis and glide your precum across my skin until I'm gently licking your cock. I circle your head with my tongue and wrap my lips around you, taking you in slowly and deeply. When you reach the back of my throat I move my tongue against your shaft and suck you harder. I hum a little and enjoy the noise you make at the extra vibrations.

Your hand wraps around the back of my head and you press my face deeper, until I'm choking a little. You laugh softly and let me come up for air. As I do I quickly try to wipe away the drool that comes with me. You laugh again and catch my hand, telling me to keep it there because it turns you on. That I'm your dirty little girl and that you want me so fucking badly.

I slide my hand into my pussy and rub my clit as I start sucking you again. After a while you put your hands on my upper arms and pull me upright. Your arms hold me tight as you kiss me deeply and push me backwards onto the bed. You follow me down and put your arms on either side of me, not letting me move as we look into each others eyes.

You kiss me again and then roll me over, putting me on my hands and knees. You drag me until my knees are on the edge of the bed and then push my upper body down with your hand on my back. Your other hand cups my pussy and you tell me to tell you it's yours and only yours. I push back against your hand and you lightly smack my ass and tell me to say it.

"It's yours and only yours." You reward me by sliding two fingers into my dripping wet pussy and stroking me hard and fast. I'm whimpering and moaning and just about to cum when you take your fingers out and shove your cock inside me. I gasp and clutch at the sheets as your hands grip my hips and your hard cock pumps into me.

Your cock is amazing and I cum hard, squeezing my pussy around you. You keep going even when I start to squirm and move forward. Your grip on my hips tightens so I can't move any farther and you pump even faster. I'm telling you I can't take any more and begging you to stop but you just laugh and tell me you'll stop when I cum again.

You tighten your grip even more and slam into me so hard I cum again, even more intensely then before. I am still shaking with my orgasm when you cum, too. I can feel you spurting inside me and it sends me over the edge again. The world explodes as my whole body shakes and I shriek your name.

I am so exhausted that at first I barely feel you kissing my forehead and laying next to me. You wrap your arms around me and we fall asleep face to face, dreaming of a world with only us and our love and where nothing else matters.

Lexxiah
Lexxiah
1 Followers