Perks of the Job

Story Info
A naughty erotic encounter after hours.
2.6k words
4.48
10.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm not supposed to be here. It's after hours, everyone's gone, but that's what makes this so exciting. I came in under the pretense of needing new glasses, which is true, but I made my appointment for the last one of the day. I'm hoping to get some individualized attention, as I've been promised. The last patient left about 20 minutes ago and after several quizzical looks from the receptionist I explained that I was just waiting for a ride. I hope she doesn't realize that the car in the parking lot is mine.

He assures her that he'll lock up when my ride arrives, and she just looks like she's happy to be leaving for the day, so she doesn't really question it. He waits a few minutes and then locks the door and turns off the lights everywhere but the back where his office is located. He sits down beside me and puts his hand on my thigh. I reach for him over the wooden chair arm and he kisses me with anxious ferocity. I return his kiss with equal enthusiasm. His hand slips under my little skirt and finds the bare flesh of my thigh. I sigh into his mouth and pull him in tighter.

He breaks away. "Not here," he says and takes my hand, pulling me out of my chair. He tugs at me insistently. He's in a hurry to get me out of the front lobby which is fine because I'm in a hurry to have him all to myself. We go down a back hallway to the last door where there's a light on overhead. He shuts it off and we're in complete darkness. A second later he snaps on a small light in the corner. It illuminates a small office with a table in one corner and a desk with a very comfy looking chair. The desk is practically empty, and the table has files in neat stacks on top of it.

He sits me down in the office chair and kneels down in front of me. He keeps his eyes on mine as he slowly spreads my knees apart. His hands slide up my thighs, hooking his thumbs underneath the lacy fabric of my panties. He slides them to the side and brushes his fingers across my pussy, sending a thrill through me and gooseflesh erupts on every inch of my body. I grab the arms of the chair and slide myself closer to the edge of the chair, leaning my head backward and smiling. He kisses me there, the place that's waiting just for his lips. I lift one leg over the arm of the chair. My fingers wrap in his hair and I pull him in closer.

He's fighting with my panties to keep them to the side while he pleasures me and gives up, literally tearing them apart and then his tongue plunges deep inside me and I moan with how good it feels. He alternates between using his tongue and sucking on my clit. Each has its own special sensation, and both are making me squirm in my chair. His chair. With one leg still over the arm of the chair, I bring the other around his shoulders and pull his face in toward me, holding him there. His hands curve around my ass and pull me in closer. The pressure of his mouth on my clit increases and I moan with pleasure. I'm in danger of cumming and squirting so I push him away. I don't want to splash all over his office. He looks at me with concern and confusion.

"Did I do something wrong?"

"Oh, no," I say. "Just the opposite." If you continue with what you're doing, there's a high chance that I'm going to make a mess of your office."

"What do you mean?" He asks. I decide a visual explanation is in order. I lean back in the chair, keeping my eyes locked on his. I sling the other leg over the chair arm, and he's excited by the view this provides him. He starts to come forward, but I put up a hand to stop him. I begin touching myself, the fingers of one hand deep inside my pussy and the other rubbing my clit. I'm watching him as I work myself into an orgasm. With him this close, it shouldn't take me very long to get there. The weight of his gaze is a physical thing I can feel. The tingling sensation begins in my extremities and I give in to it. Fucking myself even harder, I feel the explosion building inside and then I'm cumming. I squirt across the little office and the chair. And myself. I break by eyes away and close them as I lean my head back on the chair. I'm breathing hard and I can hear him doing the same.

My chest heaves and I look at him. He's rubbing his cock inside his jeans and I immediately reach for him, gesturing for him to come back to me. I want him so bad. My pussy is open and glistening in the light from the small lamp. I wrap my legs around his waist. He lifts me up off the chair and sits me on the desk. I look at him earnestly. "See what I mean?" He nods but seems undeterred. "If you give me permission, I am going to splash down this office. Otherwise, I'm really going to have to control myself."

His hands cup my ass, picks me up, and turns me around slowly to survey the environment. "No carpet, glass desktop. I don't see a problem," he says. I smile dangerously.

"Okay," I say. "Just remember that I'm not responsible for the state of your office afterward." He nods his agreement and sits me back on the desk, pushing me down onto my back and hooking my legs around his arms. He kneels down and resumes the attention he was giving to my eager little pussy. I raise my arms and pull my shirt over my head. He looks up from between my legs and straightens up. He unhooks the front of my bra and releases my breasts, hands scooping up underneath them, fingers brushing over my nipples.

I react like electricity has been shot through me when his mouth finds one of them and begins to suck. The sensation pulls against my sex and I moan with pleasure as I writhe on his desk, my desire intensifying. I rub against his hard cock as he engulfs my breast with his mouth and he reacts, his moans joining mine, muffled by the mouthful of breast he's enjoying. His kisses work their way upward and reach my neck where he buries his face in my hair and whispers in my ear "Elizabeth," he says, "I want to taste every inch of your body." My arms work their way around his neck and pull him into me. I grind my pussy harder into his cock.

"Please, baby," I say. He looks at me and smiles at me-a grin that is equal parts innocent and dangerously seductive. The perfect combination. His lips meet mine and then we devour each other. Lips, tongues meet and explore, taste, enjoying every physical sensation, every emotion invoked by our union. He bites my lower lip and pulls just a little. It makes my body react with pleasure and I return his kiss with ferocious intensity, my mouth demanding from him the desires my body craves. He pulls away from me, breathing hard. I want his cock in my hand, in my mouth, but it's still encased in his jeans, though I can see how hard he is. There's something about a man's hard cock inside his jeans that just drives me crazy. I reach for his zipper, but he catches my wrist and kisses the inside of it, my pulse jumping under his lips.

This intimacy is gentle and incredibly erotic. He opens my hand and kisses my palm then he takes two of my fingers and puts them in his mouth, sucking gently and keeping his eyes riveted to mine. I close my eyes and lift my chin to the ceiling; I'm panting with desire now. "Please, baby, don't make me wait anymore," I beg him. He smiles.

"Your wish is my command," He says and releases me so he can unzip himself. I sit up quickly. I stop his hands from what they're doing, and I scoot to the edge of his desk. My legs hook around his and pull him in closer to me. My hands fumble with his pants, freeing him from the confines of his pants and stroke his hardness. He gasps as I squeeze him in my hand, stroking him up and down. It's too delicious not to taste. I stand, turn him so that he can sit in his chair, and lower myself slowly to my knees in front of him. My mouth encircles him, and I slide down his shaft slowly, watching him every moment, gauging his expression and response, my eyes never leaving his. As I continue to swallow him deeper and deeper, his face softens into the expression of someone eating their favorite dessert. It encourages me to take him all the way and when he reaches the back of my throat, I open a little bit more until my lips touch the base of his cock and I have all of him.

I begin to slide him in and out of my mouth, flicking my tongue across the tip every time he nearly escapes. I hold him tight in one hand and then reach for his hand with the other, moving it to my hair and squeezing, giving him permission to wrap his hand in my hair and pull, allowing him to control the depth of his thrusts. Both hands twist into my hair and he's fucking my mouth now. I'm eager and open and want to take every last inch he has to give. My pussy is dripping wet with desire, the honey of my ecstasy slides down my thighs. I notice a change in his breathing and look up at him. I can see I'm about to drive him over the edge, so I slowly withdraw and sit back, wiping my wrist across my mouth. "Not yet," I say.

He readily agrees and gets out of the chair, pulling me up with him. He holds me in his arms and kisses me deeply. I wrap my arms around his neck while his hand slides under my skirt and in between the lips of my hot little pussy. His fingers explore my eagerness and he holds one leg under his arm so I'm balanced on the ball of one foot and he's holding me steady. He thrusts deeper and deeper and I hook my chin on his shoulder so I can free up one hand to stroke him. We move together in rhythm, stroke for stroke, breath for breath, picking up the pace and focusing on nothing but our shared sensations of pleasure. Suddenly he's lifting me again and carries me over to the table, shoving the neat little pile of files onto the floor where they fall like scattered playing cards in a game of 52 card pick up.

He sits me on the edge and then has me lay back. I'm surprised when he yanks my hips forward and flips me over, so my ass is in the air and pushes my skirt up over my hips. He pulls the remaining scraps of my panties down and tosses them on the chair. The table is too high for my feet to reach the floor, so he pushes me up onto my knees and I'm at the perfect height for him to fuck me. Only, he doesn't. Instead he does the most unexpected thing ever. I suddenly feel vibration on my clit, and it makes me cry out from surprise and the delicious sensation I'm enjoying. I reach for the edge of the table to hang on to and flatten my arms so that my chest is resting on the table, but my ass is still turned up toward him, giving him a spectacular view of all my little secrets.

A vibrator. I don't know where he magicked it from, but it's magical, nonetheless. I feel like I'm going to go mad with pleasure. He's holding it tight against me and then he slips his fingers inside me. I squirt in an instant, all over the table, his hand, his wrist, my thighs. He takes this as an invitation and tastes me, licking and sucking my pussy, the vibration increases and it happens again, this time I'm screaming. "Oh fuck! Fuck me, please!"

He leans over me, fingers massaging my g-spot and still holding that vibrator tight against my clit. "Not yet," he whispers in my ear. I moan and press into his hand, rocking my hips as he thrusts into me. I catch his rhythm and let go of everything, cumming like a wave crashing on the shore, over and over as they throw themselves onto the sandy beach. I'm nearly incapable of thought or speech. One word escapes my lips over and over again. I'm begging "please, please...please baby." I have one need, to be filled with his cock. It's almost painful, desperate.

Finally, finally, he obliges me. He pulls me to the very edge of the table and slides inside at last. My mind explodes. My body explodes. I lift my chin toward the ceiling and shriek my pleasure to the world. It begins as "Yes, yes, YES," then dissolves into wordless vocalizations as the inside of me contracts and squeezes him hard. I never want to let go, never want this feeling to end. His breathing becomes rapid and he increases the pace. I match it willingly until he's pounding me hard. Still, it's not enough. I want him deeper. I want to ride him so I can claim every last inch of him. I lean forward until he pulls out and then climb off the table.

I stand, turn, and grab him, pushing him toward the table. I shove him back roughly and climb on top. I waste no time positioning myself over him and slam myself down onto his cock. I rock my hips forward, backward, then circle around so he can have the full experience of being buried deep inside me. I have to pull my skirt up even higher on my hips so I can get my feet planted on the table. My hands are planted on his chest and I'm grinding into him hard. He bumps my cervix, but I don't stop there. I push even further, and he's engulfed by me. I squirt again all over him, cumming and making the ride even smoother as my sweet juices cover his cock. Again, I lift my chin toward the sky and shriek, tears streaming down my face, makeup melting, I feel him spasm inside me and climb off at once, finding his cock with my mouth while he spills himself down my throat. I swallow convulsively, not wanting to miss a drop.

We're both wasted with our pleasure, panting and trying to catch our breath. I climb back onto the table and curl up next to him, my eyes squeezed shut, struggling to slow my heart rate down from it's frantic hammering in my chest. He turns on his side and pulls me close. I feel his heartbeat is racing as fast as mine. He sweeps my hair back and presses his lips into my neck, inhaling the scent of my hair. He sighs with satisfaction and I feel a jolt of aftershock rock my body. I begin to drift off, smiling, thinking about the clean up job this little escapade is going to require and laugh softly. "I love you," he whispers.

"I love you, too," I whisper back, and allow myself to drift away in the safe harbor of his arms.