All Comments on 'Us Three'

by 20silverock16

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Different strokes for ...

Different strokes for different folks and you are obviously into group sex.

You will find that mother/son sex is a private thing and an additional male is NOT wanted.

Additional females, sister/aunt/grandmother etc is fine but another male participant almost never works.

But then no one idea can prevail in erotica and there are always different strokes....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Loved The Story

That was a great story. That was just about the best story I've read here in quite a while. Forget about the negative comments that are being made about your writing. If you keep writing like this, you will be a fantastic story teller. I had a hard on just imagining what this son was like fucking his mom with his dad's approval and then got even hotter when dad was watching his wife getting fucked by their son. Now, if you want to add something you can have son and dad engage in some bi=sex as many women love watching 2 guys fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Totally hot!

l really enjoyed this story. It made me so hot that I'm fingering my pussy, since I have no hard cocks available. Got to go find some. Keep up the great stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
You Lost Me At...

I gave up on this story when I read "We got sandwiches, crisps and some wine, as well as toothbrushes and toothpaste!" Exclamation point?!?!??!?! For what? The sandwiches or the toothbrushes & toothpaste? Sorry...poor writing...couldn't get beyond this point

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
this is an excellent story

I truly admire Ryan's dad. He's not like other fathers, petty and jealous and refusing to give his boy a son's share of his own mother's cunt. This dad remembers his own younger days, he realizes that at his age Ryan's young balls keep filling up with semen and the kid's got to shoot his semen all the livelong day. The logical place for Ryan to do that is obviously up between his own mother's legs, up his own warm wet birth canal, where he came into life and the world from. Lucky mom has two big study family cocks to service her, no outside cock allowed! It's real simple. Family cock for family cunt, sperm from family balls shot up a welcoming family twat. The best kind of bonding between father and son as they grin at each other and share and share alike mom's glorious out of this world gorgeous motherly cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hot stuff!

Thoroughly enjoyed it.

ryeandgingerayle2@yahoo.ca

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
great read

clever story. pretty sexy. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very erotic!

I love mother-son sex stories where Dad is also involved, and this sexy tale is right up my alley. However, it feels like a sequel is strongly needed.

ryeandgingerayle2@yahoo.ca

DaddyG69DaddyG69over 3 years ago
LOVED IT!!!

I would so love to share my wife with our son!!!

hrobbiehrobbieover 1 year ago

Never turned me on, skimmed over last half.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That was one of the best stories I have read on here.need more of it.just reading it I came twice!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous