All Comments on 'USAmericana: Hot Topics'

by taytay4eva

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
BrokenUnicornBrokenUnicornover 2 years ago

I really enjoyed this. Your sense of pacing and timing is fantastic, and I like your characterization a great deal. Your writing of the erotic scenes is very hot, and some of the better writing I've found on this site. A slight editing note would be that you have some very random capitalization mid-sentence, which I found somewhat distracting. Not enough to take away from giving the story 5 stars, but something you should watch for. I'll be looking for additional installments from you!

rearden_steel_2rearden_steel_2over 2 years ago

Nice first time effort. I loves me a goth girl.

Ty2UTy2U5 months ago

I thought this was very good. Your imagery is on point and I couldn't help but see a similarity to Neil Gaiman's American God's. I don't want to compare the two but I thought that was cool. I loved the main character's voice throughout and it really put me right in the middle of the story so that I was almost as eager as he was for what would come next. Not easy to do with erotica, it could go left pretty fast or be just right.

Pacing is everything and you kept it nice. I enjoyed the read. Goth girl was my favorite though, I feel her character and personality on

a personal level and Damion can kick rocks, you wrote a good bad guy. Lol awesome work. Can't wait to read more from you. If there was anything that confused me, it was...where the other young woman disappeared to. She seemed to exist for that moment and then vanished. I don't know if that was by design. Also, is this going to be a series?

That's all I got. Good work here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertaytay4eva@taytay4eva
Aspiring Novelist (in the final 'me' stages of editing before I pass it along to a professional to look over) and New Smut/Erotica Writer! I like writing about regular people living in fantastical settings and how they react to the world around them. I also run tabletop games...