USB - Unwanted Sexual Behavior Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now Taylor thought of herself as she or her. As a girl. As a Woman.

It was too much; she wanted to wake up from this dream. This wasn't the gift that the USB had promised. Where was the happiness and fortune to be had by changing gender? But the oracle had prophesised that the gift wouldn't be what Taylor expected but it would be wonderful and astounding. That Taylor might at first be disappointed but if the gift was used wisely it would not only bring good fortune, it would bring great pleasure.

Well Taylor was disappointed and she wanted to give the gift back and become Taylor again, Taylor the man not Taylor the woman.

She suddenly felt very weary and decided that sleep would help. Sleep was the solution. She would wake up from this dream and all would be as it was before she had slammed that USB drive into the old laptop.

She fell on the bed and pulled the covers over her new body. It felt weird having the weight of her untethered breasts yank at her torso and to not have to adjust a penis and scrotum into a comfortable position. It didn't matter; when she awoke all would be normal.

When Taylor awoke all was normal. It was as normal as it was going to be for ninety revolutions, which she presumed referred to the earth rotating on its axis. It was normal as it was going to be living life as a woman for ninety days.

Taylor was still a female.

She recalled the time that she sat in the bleachers with her friends hypothesising what they would do if they were suddenly to become a woman; the crudity and vulgarity of what they had said they would do. Something had changed, she wasn't thinking like that anymore. But she was still curious.

Taylor went to the bathroom and rummaged in her travelling toiletry bag and found the shaving mirror and brought it back to the bed. She lay down on the bed and put a pillow under the small of her back and opened her legs. She held the shaving mirror between her thighs and explored the intimate parts of her new body.

She explored her vulva and outer labia nestled in the thatch of pubic hair. She opened her labia to expose her labia minora, the coral pink inner lips and her clitoral hood. She parted her labia minora and inserted a finger into her vagina but it was occluded and painful so she withdrew it. She manipulated her clitoral hood and a rather pleasant sensation radiated from it. If asked she would compare it to the feelings she had when her fraenulum was manipulated when she had a penis.

Taylor opened her clitoral hood and stroked her clitoris directly. She gasped. The little bud was very sensitive; almost too sensitive. She withdrew her finger and then delicately circled it with the pad of her fingertip. That felt nice. Very nice.

Her vagina began to lubricate and she gathered a few dewy droplets with her fingertip and softly rubbed the secretions on her clitoris. Her breathing became laboured as the sensations slowly intensified. Taylor imagined she could lie there for hours just gently stroking herself, allowing the delicious responses and excitement to slowly radiate through her pleasure centres. But there was also a deep longing to bring on her climax, she wanted to experience her first female orgasm and she rubbed herself harder and faster.

The feeling was hard to describe. It was like lying on the beach and feeling the tide coming in, the warm foam lapping at her toes, then the silken wavelets crept up her legs and then the wave became a flame that began to glow, redder and redder and then melted into white light.

Taylor cried out as she lay on the bed writhing, her hand pressed between her legs, the white light became a kaleidoscope of colourful butterflies flying in waves over her body and then morphed into the crescendo of an earth-shattering tsunami of gratification and contentment. It was incredibly wonderful; simultaneously delicate and sublimely intense.

Taylor lay panting on the bed as the film of perspiration on her body cooled and the tide of pleasure receded.

She sprang to her feet. It was time to stop vacillating and complaining and to start living with her new body, after all it was going to be hers for ninety days. It was time to take it out for a test drive so to speak.

Taylor inspected herself once again in the full-length mirror but this time she was critical. The transformation had morphed her anatomy from male to female but had done nothing else. There was still some landscaping to do. She went into the bathroom and ran the hot water tap and filled the sink. She lathered her legs, replaced the blades in her Gillette Fusion razor and carefully shaved them. She looked critically at the thatch of pubic hair and decided that it too needed to go. She very carefully and gently lathered and removed the offending foliage and was very pleased with the result.

Finally she shaved her underarms and checked the results in the mirror. There was nothing she could do about her lank blonde hair for now and her eyebrows needed shaping but she would leave that to the experts. She took a long hot shower, luxuriating in the feel of the hot water on her freshly shaved legs and pubis. She washed and conditioned her hair and towelled herself dry.

She looked at her face critically in the mirror. She wasn't beautiful but she wasn't unattractive. Undoubtedly the application of makeup and a good hairstyle would help.

Now... what to wear? Taylor's jeans no longer fit her and if she wore them she would look like a hobo. She remembered that Taylor had a pair of black compression tights that he wore when working out during the winter months and she dug them out. It was funny how she thought about her male alter ego as another person entirely.

She found an oversize t-shirt that looked good on her and was pleased to find that Taylor's Nike sneakers still fit. His underpants were useless to her so she shimmied into the tights sans underwear, pulled on the t-shirt, found some clean socks and put on the Nikes. She didn't look too bad with her hair pulled back in a ponytail.

Taylor checked her wallet. She had ninety dollars in cash. She gave a small prayer to the oracle, or whoever was now the master of her destiny, that her name was gender neutral because the name Taylor Averille was on her credit cards, driver's licence and everything else of importance. She got close to the mirror and held her driver's licence up next to her face. The face in the photograph was close enough to her own for her to pass any rudimentary inspection. Driver's licence photos were never meant to be glamour portraits anyway. Everything else was the same except her weight and sex but whoever bothered to look at those?

Taylor threw on a denim jacket, grabbed her keys and jammed her wallet into her backpack and went outside.

She faced the world with both trepidation and excitement. There was nothing for her to worry about; it wasn't like she was a man going out dressed as a woman and her voice had changed because of her altered physical characteristics. She quite liked the sultry sound of it. Taylor had to admit that she was quite excited to be going shopping.

"Let's take this puppy for a spin," she giggled to herself.

She supposed that she looked quite plain and dowdy being sans makeup and being dressed down, but that was fine. She didn't want to draw attention to herself, at least not until she had made some significant changes to her appearance and her wardrobe.

The issue for Taylor was that she was a twenty-five year old woman who knew nothing about being a female. Taylor, the male Taylor that is, had a very specific type of woman that attracted him and now that he was one, so to speak, that's how she wanted to present herself. She just didn't know how to do it. She knew that people would assume that she knew how to do these things; it would have been part of her growing up.

Taylor realised that she should have done some online research before she left home but she was not to be thwarted. She sat in the Passion House Coffee Roasters and sipped a latte and went to work on her tablet. Her friend Google advised her that just one block over on Sawyer Avenue was Penny Lane Studios where it was claimed; a complete makeover could be achieved in two hours. She was lucky. There had been a cancellation and she took the vacated appointment for that afternoon.

This would give her a few hours to shop. Male Taylor never thought of shopping as something to be enjoyed, it was a necessity but something had changed. She was excited. She smiled to herself and wondered if her credit cards were going to vibrate like the alien USB when they realised the pasting they were about to take.

A ten minute Uber ride got Taylor to the Walmart Supercentre on Wellington Avenue. It would do for a start, Taylor needed a basic wardrobe; she would worry about getting designer labels later. She went straight to the ladies clothing section and browsed the racks knowing that browsing would attract a sales assistant. She dismissed the pretty little thing who looked at Taylor like she had dogshit on her shoe and a few minutes later a warm, matronly woman saleslady approached her to see if she needed assistance.

Taylor had had enough time to concoct a story: She had recently come home to find that her boyfriend had thrown her out and her malicious so called best friend had moved in. Her clothes had been thrown in the street and had been picked over before she arrived at the flat to find herself homeless. She had money and had found somewhere to live but she literally had no wardrobe whatsoever.

Lilith, the saleslady was only too willing to help, especially when she found out that Taylor intended to buy a complete wardrobe and other necessary accessories from the store.

"Let's start with underwear shall we?" Lilith smiled.

"Yes; lets," Taylor gave her what she hoped was her best smile.

"I see that you are not wearing a brassiere," Lilith said reproachfully.

"I know; that bitch tore up all my underwear," Taylor lamented.

They were now in the lingerie department and Taylor was excited. Not titillated like a man would be, imagining women wearing sexy lingerie, but excited at the prospect of wearing pretty undergarments.

"Bra size?" Lilith asked.

'Ah, the first stumbling block,' Taylor thought.

Then she saw the sign: 'Our trained professionals will assist you to find your correct bra size. Please ask for our complementary bra fitting service'

"You know, my old bras didn't fit me that well. Why don't we get a complete new sizing?" Taylor smiled and Lilith approved.

Lilith took Taylor into one of the fitting rooms and had her remove her jacket.

"This will work better if you take off your t-shirt too but I understand if you're shy," Lilith said but halfway through the sentence Taylor had her t-shirt pulled over her head.

Lilith took a tape measure and measured around Taylor's torso under her breasts and had Taylor breathe out and took a measurement then she did the same around the fullest part of her bust, then she consulted a sizing chart.

"Wait here," Lilith said quite curtly but Taylor appreciated Lilith's assistance.

She came back in a few minutes with three plain bras.

"I had you pegged as a 34B as soon as I saw you but we'll try these on and she what fits best. Don't worry about style, just the fit, once we have you sized you, you can choose whatever you like from our selection," Lilith said.

She helped Taylor try on two of the bras and Taylor took particular notice of how Lilith adjusted bra straps. The second bra, a 34B, fitted perfectly and Taylor immediately felt relief once her breasts were supported. She put on her t-shirt and was pleased with the effect.

"While we're here with the tape we might as well do your hips and waist," Lilith put the tape around her hips and waist.

Because she was wearing leggings there was no need for her to take off any clothing.

"Size six, but you knew that I suppose, unless you've put on or lost any weight," Lilith said.

"I did lose some weight very recently as a matter of fact," Taylor said cheekily.

"Well I must say I like your figure. I'm not a fan of these little stick-insect fashion models getting around on the TV and social media," Lilith sniffed.

"Thank you," Taylor blushed.

"You need to fix your hair and makeup though," Lilith brought Taylor back to earth with a crash.

"Come see me when you've finished choosing your underwear and we'll look for some clothes," Lilith left Taylor to browse through the lingerie section on her own.

Taylor liked the panties, especially the spandex-blend fabric. She toyed with different types: hipster, bootleg and bikini and then she selected half a dozen matching bra and panty sets of various colours; good fitting but unembellished. Then she treated herself to some nice fancy bras and panties. She made herself stop when it dawned on her that she would only need enough underwear for ninety days. She returned half the underwear back to the racks.

Next she moved onto the hosiery section and using the sizing chart she selected half a dozen pairs of pantyhose and holdup stockings mainly flesh-toned but a couple of pairs of black nylons too. Her male alter ego did not understand why modern women eschewed hosiery, Taylor admired a well turned leg sheathed in delicate nylon. He thought a woman wearing a suit or dressed to the nines who presented bare-legged to be underdressed; like a man wearing a suit without a tie. Female Taylor was of the same opinion and could hardly wait to try them on but it would wait until later.

She went back to the fitting room and put on a pair of panties and a bra, keeping the price tags so she could pay for them. She located Lilith who was waiting patiently for her with a shopping trolley and Taylor put the underwear and hosiery in the trolley. She and Lilith went on a small shopping spree with Taylor having to remind herself constantly that she only needed three months' worth of clothing and not to be too extravagant.

"Shoes?" Lilith raised her brows questioningly, looking reproachfully at Taylor's sneakers.

Taylor had to suppress an almost uncontrollable urge to buy a disproportionate amount of shoes for her needs. She always thought it was a myth about women wanting more shoes than they needed. She settled on two pairs of high heels: one pair of plain black pumps to go with the business suit she had selected and a pair of red ankle-strap stilettos. A pair of cute but practical flats was thrown in the trolley, along with a pair suede ankle-boots and she was done.

She asked Lilith to scan the items that she indented to wear from the store and went back to the fitting room and emerged fifteen minutes later wearing a pair of high-waisted blue skinny-jeans, a white longline tank t-shirt with an ivory waterfall cardigan over, tan suede ankle-boots and a textured blue silk scarf.

Taylor's ears were pierced and had remained so after the transition so she was able to wear a pair of simple silver drop earrings, accompanied with a matching necklace and bracelets she had picked up in the accessories section. She also added a large makeup case to her purchases, along with some perfume and deodorant. She had used the perfume and deodorant on herself but the makeup remained a mystery.

"Well, that's an improvement," Lilith clapped her hands together lightly, applauding her acumen in transforming Taylor from a dowdy frump to a woman with class.

Lilith's advice had been invaluable when Taylor was trying to mix, match and accessorise her outfits.

When Lilith scanned her credit card Taylor couldn't help but think that had she come in here yesterday as a male she would have spent a fraction of the money and left with half as many clothes but would still be adequately kitted out for three months. Girls had it so much harder!

Except for having a plain face and unkempt hair, Taylor looked quite presentable.

Taylor loaded her purchases into the trunk of an Uber and rode it to Penny Lane Studios. She created a stir when she arrived at the salon and began to unload her accoutrements; one of the stylists came out of the Studio to assist her, for which she was grateful.

The young woman who assisted her was also to be her stylist and was named Gail. It was obvious that Gail was not impressed with Taylor's lank blonde locks and pale bare-skinned face but was too polite to comment. Once again Taylor had fabricated a story.

"I just came back from working as a volunteer in Tuvalu, helping to set up the island's technical infrastructure," she said.

"I returned with only the clothes on my back and haven't seen a hairdresser or beauty therapist for over a year. I promised myself a new wardrobe and a full makeover when I returned home," Taylor smiled.

"Let's tackle your hair first. Any particular style or colouring you want? How much do you want trimmed?" Gail asked, running her fingers through Taylor's tangled thatch.

"Just have at it Gail. You do whatever you think will suit me. Something sassy but still professional looking," Taylor said.

After nearly two hours of shampooing, blow-drying, colouring, cutting and styling, Taylor's dirty blonde mane had been transformed into a contemporary style: platinum blonde shoulder-length waves of soft flaxen curls with white highlights. She and Gail were both delighted.

"Ok honey I have to attack those eyebrows now that I've finished with your hair. They look like Angelina Jolie on a bad day," Gail scoffed.

Fifteen minutes of waxing, tweezing and shaping left Taylor with nicely shaped soft angled arches which Gail defined with an eyebrow pencil.

"I think you look lovely Taylor and you have beautiful skin. I'm going to pass you over to Miriam to finish your makeover," Gail led Taylor out of the hair salon and over to the makeup station.

"Hi, I'm Miriam, what can I do for you?" the pretty little makeup artist asked.

"I'll say the same thing I said to Gail. I haven't worn makeup for over year; I've nearly forgotten how, so just do what you think is best," Taylor smiled.

"I'll leave you girls to it. Come say goodbye before you leave Taylor, I'd love to see the final results," Gail squeezed her hand and went back to undertake her last cut and style for the day.

"Hey Miriam, do you mind if I film the makeover, it will help me get my makeup right later. As I said, I'm very rusty," Taylor asked.

Miriam look around the salon and then back to Taylor.

"Shelly... she's the owner, doesn't allow imagery to be taken inside the studio but in your case I'll make an exception. Give me your phone," Miriam held out her hand.

Miriam set up Taylor's Galaxy S20 on the cosmetics table and adjusted it so that it faced Taylor who was reclining in the chair wearing a protective smock over her clothing, then she went to work.

Taylor was delighted with the results. When she removed the smock and looked at herself in the mirror she looked nothing like the scarecrow who had stepped out of her bedsit earlier that day. All modesty aside she looked amazing; she was not a classic beauty but she was unconventionally alluring.

Gail told her she was beautiful on the way out of the salon and gave her an air-kiss so as not to mess up her makeup.

It was a short walk down Sawyer Avenue to her walk-up apartment but with all of her purchases she needed an Uber. She apologised to the driver for the short ride but she tipped him handsomely. She noted that the young dark skinned man was very attentive and took a particular interest in her ass when she bent over to pick up the packages.

It just showed her how shallow men were in some regards. Not one man had paid her any attention when she left home this morning. A change of clothes, some hairstyling and an application of makeup had turned her from a scarecrow into an enchantress. Every man walking by looked her up and down appreciatively as she made the three trips from the Uber to her flat to unload her purchases.