USB - Unwanted Sexual Behavior Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taylor awoke the next morning, her vulva sore but in a contented sort of way. She put out her hand but the bed was empty, however she could still feel the warmth of Bradley's body on the bedclothes.

She heard a noise and Bradley emerged from the bathroom. He was freshly showered and fully clothed. He came over and sat on the side of the bed and leaned over and kissed her.

"Sorry; I bet I have morning-breath," she smiled up at him.

"Nonsense. Thank you for a wonderful evening," he kissed her again and mussed her hair playfully.

"No, thank you," Taylor stretched.

"When you're up to it call me later today and arrange a meet. Let's talk some more about PostPay," he said.

"After lunch?" Taylor asked.

"Better yet; let's do lunch. I'll text you ok?" Bradley leaned down and softly kissed her hair.

Taylor nodded.

"By the way; I think you started your period," he whispered in her ear.

"I'm sorry," she frowned.

"Don't be sorry. You're beautiful," he kissed her again and then got up from the bed and left.

To be continued