Use as Directed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her thumbnail caught at her clit, teasing it as she drew a slow circle about it. She was almost there, a hair's breadth away. In less than a second, she would tumble over the edge, to break apart upon the sharp rocks of ecstasy. But before that second passed, Erin's fingers completed their quest, at last, discovering the G spot deep within her. Instead of falling over the edge, she was thrown, tossed off with force. Her entire body began to shudder, pleasure radiating from the spot that she had touched. A scream tore through the air, as the world went dark.

When Erin came back to her sense, the last of the flames had been dowsed. Her pussy felt empty, her slick fingers having been withdrawn. She immediately pushed them back inside, sending a flicker of electricity up through her core. But it wasn't the same. That all-consuming heat was missing. She wanted it back. How could she get it back?

She turned her head. The bottle of pink liquid was still resting on her nightstand. She'd only drunk half of it so far. What was a little bit more? Or a lot? Or all of it? Who cared about side effects, so long as she could feel like she had before, for even a moment longer?

Erin reached for the bottle, curled her fingers about the bottle, and brought it up to her lips once again. It was a stupid move, and she knew it. If she hesitated, she might talk herself out of it. She couldn't allow that. She had to drink it now. She had to drain it dry before anyone could stop her.

Erin could picture Molly glaring at her, telling her to be careful with experimental concoctions, but thinking of the alchemist's judging eyes only made her shudder with delight. Maybe she'd call the store, after this? It was Molly's shop, so surely she'd pick up. Then Erin could admit everything, and Molly would come to her, in the name of help, and punish her for misbehaving. Those angry eyes, those warm hands, those soft fingers, playing with Erin's body. It was stupid to think things would go that way. She didn't even know if Molly was gay. But it was a wonderful fantasy, and it made Erin smile as she placed the bottle down again, and fell back upon the bed.

Once again, the heat traveled down toward Erin's stomach. Once again, some of it split off, moving upward. This time, however, the flames were divided in half, one section going down to her lower half, infusing not only her crotch this time, but the entirety of her lower body. The other headed up, this time stopping at her chest. The flames throughout her bosom, flowing up into her breasts. Her tits clambered for attention, seeming almost angered by the neglect she'd shown so far. One of her hands moved up to grip a breast, and she squeezed herself tightly enough to send a ripple of pleasure and pain through her, the sensitive flesh protesting the harsh treatment. Erin loosened her hold, and then gently ran her fingers across the curve of her breast. Her finger touched her nipple and then moaned as she was rewarded with pleasure.

Erin's other hand dipped into her pussy, two fingers sliding in without trouble, and a third wriggling its way in right after them. She pinched one of her pink peaks, ever so lightly, simultaneously teasing her clit with her other hand. The painful pinch was like a spice, mixing with the pleasure, bringing it to new heights. Erin had to remind herself to breathe between moans.

She flicked her clit again, as her fingers found the G spot once more, and caressed her breasts. Her thick thighs snapped shut around her hand, her sex squeezing down upon her fingers, restricting her movements. Erin hadn't meant to do that. She didn't know why it had happened, didn't understand why her body would even try to get in the way of such a lovely sensation. She also didn't care. She continued rubbing that special spot, playing with her throbbing clit, and caressing the swell of her breasts. She cupped a tit and gave it a light squeeze, as her legs began to tingle. Her lower limbs felt strange, especially where they touched one another. She didn't spare it much thought, though. The pleasure she felt was far more important.

Erin's fingers continued their movements, one hand idly stroking and pinching her nipples, the other brushing its thumb against her clit, as her fingers moved closer and closer to her G spot. She made sure to stop herself from touching it, pulling her fingers back whenever she got too close and then moving them in again. It was torture, holding herself back when she knew she was so close to climaxing, but she wasn't ready to let this end.

Plunging her fingers back inside, Erin noticed a strange texture beneath her palms. A slick smoothness, paired with strange grooves. It felt as if she was gliding her hand over a puzzle. It didn't seem as if she were touching skin, and yet Erin could feel the contact between her hands and thighs, making it clear that there were no barriers between them.

The prickling between her legs grew worse, contrarily causing her to feel even better. Her thighs squeezed even tighter together, crushing her hand, and forcing it to move. She angled it upwards but continued to plunge into her own depths. Her pussy shifted, allowing her to keep up her exploration of its depths even as she moved her hand perpendicular to her thighs. A spark of worry ignited within her brain, telling her that something was wrong with this, that it shouldn't be possible, but her concern was short-lived, shunted aside in favor of more thoughts about Molly. How good it would be to have the alchemist's delicate fingers in there, instead of her own. How nice it would be to have another set of hands to play with her form. Not to mention that tongue... How would it feel to be eaten out? Erin wanted to experience it at least once before this transformation ended.

Squeezing her breast, she idly noted that the strange sensation had spread throughout her legs, no longer a mere prickling, but something more akin to hot daggers of pure ecstasy being plunged into her skin. It was spread throughout her entire lower half, now, even sticking out a little to the sides of her thighs, where no part of her body should be. 

Perhaps she should be worried about what was going on? Erin couldn't even feel her legs, anymore. Or rather, she could no longer pick them apart as distinct limbs. It was like her entire lower half had merged. She tried to wriggle her feet, but nothing happened. She tried to lift one leg, and both rose up. The movement made Erin's fingers shift within her pussy, though, making it harder to play with herself, so she quickly let them drop again. 

A few minutes later, the odd sensation in her lower body faded, and the heat in Erin's lower body began to fade. She feared that it would disappear from her chest, as well, before she could even reach climax, but it proved to be an unfounded concern, as the fire instead spread out from her tits, working its way down her arms, without ever losing its intensity within her breasts. A feeling like pins and needles ran through Erin's arms, and she felt that same strange pattern of grooves that she'd felt on her thighs, now rubbing against her tits. Looking down at herself, Erin was surprised to see that her forearm was now covered in green scales. The scales trailed up her limb, fading as they went until there was only smooth, pink skin. Fins, colored a mixture of purple and pink, jutted out from her forearm. Erin wondered, briefly, why her body had changed in such a way but was quickly distracted when she realized that the fire within her was starting to dissipate. Realizing that the pleasure would soon fade, and wanting to take advantage of it while she could, Erin pushed her fingers deep inside her puss, before noticing that this arm, too, had changed. The grooves that marked the tiny gaps between the scales rubbed against her inner walls, bringing her even greater pleasure as she pushed her fingers deep inside, to brush against her G spot once again. She rubbed the cluster of nerves with greed, teasing her nipple and clit as she did so. A throaty moan escaped Erin's lips as she began to topple over the edge. She gave one of her tits a harsh squeeze, then before playing with her G spot to bring herself to completion. 

Erin's body trembled, her eyes open wide as a high pitch scream tore itself from her throat, powerful sensations running rampant through her being. The world went white, her senses shutting off as this wonderful feeling overwhelmed her. She had no sense of time, no worries, no regrets. There was only a sensation of unending pleasure.

When Erin came back to herself, she was breathing was labored. She was smiling, though, as she pushed herself up to look at the alarm clock on her bedside table. It was nearly five, now, meaning that she had spent over an hour playing with herself. More importantly, it meant that the alchemist shop she'd visited was about to close.

She snatched up her phone from its place atop the clock, hastily telling her automated assistant to call the store. Her ear felt strange when she lifted the phone to it, but Erin was quickly distracted from that when a voice came through her cell.

"Molly's Concoctions, this is Molly speaking. How may I help you tonight?"

The voice was prim, and proper, and yet it managed to convey a gentle warmth. It was just like she remembered it.

"Hello?" Molly asked. "If you're speaking, I can't hear you."

Right. She needed to actually say something. "Molly! It's me, Er- I mean. Uh. Well, I introduced myself as Miles when I visited your shop, but I sort of prefer Erin right now? Anyway, I was in your store earlier. You sold me that experimental potion? And-"

"Let me guess," Molly interrupted, irritation seeping into her voice. "You drank too much?"

"...Well, yeah. But that's not what I wanted to talk to you about! I was actually wondering if-"

"How much did you take?"

Erin frowned, frustrated in her own right at being interrupted again. She considered ignoring the question, in favor of her own, but quickly dismissed the thought. She needed Molly in a good mood.

"All of it."

"All of it!?" Molly screeched into the phone. "Didn't I tell you to avoid that at all costs!? Dammit, you activated the full effects of the potion, didn't you!?"

"...Maybe? But I don't really see what the big deal is. I don't mind being a girl forever if I get to feel that good."

"A-A girl? Just a normal, human girl? So you didn't turn into a mermaid, then?"

"A... Mermaid?" Erin pushed herself the rest of the way up, looking down at her lower half. Her thighs had merged into a tail, becoming a vibrant green, just a shade lighter than Molly's eyes. Her tailfin was a mix of purple and pink, similar to the ones attached to her arms, and two more such fins were protruding from either side of her tail, close to where skin met scales. Curious about how odd the phone felt against her ear, she reached up to feel one, discovering that it had been replaced by another fin.

"Oh. Yeah, I guess I did?" Erin was pretty sure she should be worried about that. Or, at the very least, she should be concerned by the absence of worry. Calmly accepting all this definitely wasn't normal. But all she felt was minor relief that the mystery with her arms had been solved. She didn't want to dwell on it, in any case; there was something far more important on her mind.

"Look, that can wait, I actually wanted to ask you something."

"Are you serious!? You were totally ignoring all my warnings, weren't you!? made that potion by experimenting with a full-grade mermaid potion, you dolt! I'm not even sure it's reversible at this point!"

"...Oh. Well, that's fine, too. I like this body more than my old one, anyway. Anyway, I wanted to ask you - are you free tonight? I sort of really want you to eat me out."

"Goddammit, it must have had a mental effect, too..." Molly muttered. "You've totally turned into one of those sea-sluts, haven't you?" 

"So... Is that a no?"

Silence reigned for a moment, before being broken by a deep sigh. "I guess I could come over. Would be nice to see the results in person, anyway. Give me your address. Your phone number, too."

Erin grinned to herself, before hastily sharing her information. She'd already orgasmed twice, that night, but she knew this body could handle more. How much, she wasn't sure, but she had plenty of time to find out. 

She couldn't wait to experiment. 

12