Not that Kinda Cowgirl

Story Info
Daisy has always loved cows, but she never wanted to be one!
9.2k words
4.4
49.1k
54
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've always loved cows. My first memory is of clinging to a calf, begging Ma to let me keep it as a pet. The first sound I ever made, by all accounts, was "moo," and the first actual word I ever said was "cow." People always think it's because I grew up on my grandpa's ranch, but that's not it at all. If anything, my family tried to condition it out of me. I mean, the cattle on the ranch were all raised for their meat, so my absolute devotion to them actually made me something of a problem child. That's why I'm pretty sure it's got nothing to do with my family or my environment. No. My love of cows comes straight from my soul!

Of course, loving cows as I do, there was no way I could keep working on a ranch that raised them for meat. That's why I started working at a dairy farm. They used different cows then I was used to, but my love of cows wasn't so shallow as to be limited to a specific type! In fact, it wasn't even limited to the four legged kind.

That's right. The dairy farm I ended up working at used hucows. Apparently some rich city-girl had bought the place, some time ago, and insisted they shift over. Not that it bothered me, much. Hucows were pretty much the same as traditional bovines. They ate grass, produced milk, and went moo. They looked human, but they didn't have a lot going on upstairs. On top of that, they took up less space, ate less food, and produced even tastier milk than what I was used to. I was pretty sure it was only a matter of time before people started to buy them as personal pets. If that ever happened, I'd be lining up at the pet shop in no time.

I had to admit, though, that hucows weren't without problems. Namely, it was sort of embarrassing to milk something that looked so human. Especially since they all looked like gorgeous women.

The specimen before me was an especially bad offender, in that regard. She had this tall and slender thing going on, standing about three inches above me; probably five foot nine. Her stomach was toned, without a hint of excess fat, but she somehow had a bubble butt. Her breasts were huge, too, big melons that you could just bury your face in.

Frankly, expecting me to casually milk something that pretty was ridiculous. I mean, just standing in the same room as a naked woman was usually enough to make me blush and fidget. And then there was the fact that this hucow had only come to the farm that day, so I was even less used to dealing with her than the others. If I was going to do my job then I knew I had to try to focus on everything about her that was more cow than human.

Like her skin, white as milk, with black splotches spaced out across her flesh. Or the little horns atop her head, peeking out of the lustrous black hair that had grown down to her waist. She had long, curved ears sticking out from the side of her head, too, and a tail that flicked back and forth every few seconds.

"Mooo?"

Her cry seemed to be almost curious, as if she was wondering what was taking me so long. I forced a smile to my lips as I reached up to pat her on the head. "Th-There there, girl," I managed. "It's okay. Aah'll start milkin' you in just a second."

That's right. No matter how much she looked like a pretty woman, she was still one of my precious cows! No matter how gorgeous the container, the mind inside it was entirely bovine! I just had to get used to that, and I'd be fine. In the meantime, I just needed to do my job and be thankful that the cows couldn't tell anyone about my blushing.

Nodding in affirmation to myself, I gave the cow's head another pat before shifting my grip on the milk pump. All I had to do was press the suction cup against the nipple, like so, and then begin to squeeze the handpump.

"Mooo!" the cow called out, at my first pump.

That was strange. Maybe 'cause this cow was new? The others I'd pumped, over the last few weeks, had all taken it in stride.

"Mooooooooooohhhh..." the cow moaned, a little, with the next pump, causing me to halt once more. I blinked up at her, but she only tilted her head and went "Moo" again.

"R-Right," I muttered to myself, squeezing the pump again. "There's no way you're enjoying this. Aah mean, you're a cow."

"Moooooh..." the cow responded, tilting her head back with my next squeeze.

I dropped the pump so fast you'd think it had burned me, and then winced when the expensive equipment hit the ground. I had more important things to worry about than a potential deduction to my paycheck, though.

I was pretty sure that the cow had just moaned in pleasure.

"Aah should talk to Cindy about this," I said to myself, thinking of my supervisor. "Maybe this cow's faulty or somethin'." I hoped so. If the other cows started doing this, too, I might have to quit my job. I mean, as much as I loved cows, I had no desire to make an animal moan from pleasure. My bovine love was purely platonic!

I turned toward the door, only to pause when I felt something tugging at the back of my shirt. A small, pale, white hand had grabbed a hold of the plaid cloth. Deep brown eyes were staring dumbly down at me and the cow's pink lips were pulled into a frown, as if trying to express confusion.

"Moo?"

`"...Aah thought you were gonna start speakin', for a moment there," I admitted, chuckling to myself. "Maybe aah'm just lettin' the job git to me, after all."

"Moo!" The cow made an excited noise, as if agreeing with me, and I found myself smiling despite all the worries in my head. There was just something about the innocence of a hucow's smile that made it hard to hold onto my concerns.

"Guess ma was right about me havin' too good an imagination. Aah always gave the cows on the ranch too much credit, too." I bent down to grab the pump as I spoke, shaking my head a little at my own foolishness. "Aah'll tell you what: you promise not to tell anyone about this, and aah'll milk you like a good cow. Alright?"

"Deal!"

For the second time that day, I let an expensive piece of equipment fall from my hands and clatter to the ground below. This time I didn't even wince.

"Moo?" The cow tilted her head to the side, and made another little noise of confusion. The look on her face was entirely innocent but that in and of itself seemed pretty suspicious, to me, by that point.

"Don't you give me that!" I screamed, putting my hands on my hips. "You talked!"

"Moooooo," the cow repeated, blinking her soft brown eyes dully at me.

"Aah told you, that ain't gonna work!" I insisted. "You spoke! What the hell!? Aah thought you were all supposed to be just like cows!?"

"I am just like a cow, though," the hucow protested, crossing arms beneath her breasts. "I go moo, I eat grass, and I give milk! Or I would, if you'd just go ahead and start pumping again..."

"Like hell aah'm gonna milk somethin' that can talk!" I screeched. "Don't you have any shame!?"

"Of course not. I'm a cow, you know." The hucow puffed out her chest as she spoke, placing her hands proudly on her hips. Her nipples were hard little points and, no matter how much I tried to focus on her face, their presence at the edge of my vision was still enough to make my face turn beet red.

"Cows don't speak!" My voice was a strangled squeak, at this point, and I had to force every word out of my mouth. I was standing in front of a naked woman, who I had just tried to milk, and it didn't matter one whit to me whether she was really a cow or not. All I could think of was the way she'd moaned when I'd started pumping.

"I know that," the hucow admitted, reaching up to scratch at the back of her head. "I know that, it's just..."

"Just?"

"...If I can't speak, how am I supposed to ask for more when something feels good?"

I stared at the hucow, who's pale cheeks had turned a light shade of pink. I could barely comprehend the words that had slipped from her lips. The way her eyes had locked onto the milking pump told me exactly what she wanted more of, too.

"...If you keep staring at me like that, I'm going to get turned on," the hucow warned me, fidgeting a little. "Actually, it might already be too late. The way you're trying not to look at my nipples is so cute, and the judgement in your eyes is sort of a turn on, too..."

"Stop involving me in your kinks!" I screamed, my already red cheeks turning an even brighter shade of crimson. "How... How in the world can a cow even speak!?"

"Well, that's because I used to be human!" the hucow explained, giggling. "My name's Dina Tielling. I'm a scientist!"

"Wha? You mean..." If my cheeks weren't so red from embarrassment, they probably would have turned pale from shock. "You can't be telling me that hucows are made from humans!?"

"What? Nooooo. Don't be a dummy! There's no way people wouldn't have noticed that by now," Dina declared, giggling again. "No, no. I'm a special case!"

"A special case?" I pressed. I was relieved to hear that I hadn't been milking humans over the last few weeks, but there was no way I could just leave things at that. Even if everything this girl said was true, it didn't change the fact that I'd been trying to milk a human, or that she'd enjoyed it.

"Yeah! I'm a special case," Dina repeated. "I was totally at the cutting edge of really tiny robot tech!"

"You mean nanites?" I asked. "You don't have to dumb things down for me. Science was actually mah best subject." That's right! I was a cowgirl by choice, not because I didn't have any other options. I'd gone to college and everything, even if it was all at my parent's insistence.

"I'm not dumbing things down, though," Dina protested, surprising me. "I just couldn't remember the word! 'Cause of the nan... nan-nights?"

"Nanites," I corrected. "It's pronounced nanites. I thought you said you were on the cutting edge of this stuff?"

"I was! But it was boring and lonely, so I programmed a bunch of them to turn me into a hucow! They made my skin all different, and they gave me this cute tail, and these little horns! Oh, and my ears! I think they changed some other stuff, too? Like, my butt is way bigger, and my boobs are all leaky now!"

"Right. Aah guess that makes sense," I conceded. "But how the hell did you forget the word nanites!?"

"Well, cows are really dumb, right?" Dina prompted, waiting for me to nod before continuing. "I wanted to be dumb, too! That's part of why I decided to be a hucow, in the first place!"

"You... wanted to be dumb?" I parroted back.

"Yup!" she agreed. "I also wanted to be petted, taken care of, and fed well! That's why the old-me spent all her money buying a farm, and made sure I'd get sent here afterward!"

"You... You're the one who owns the farm?" I asked her. "So. You insistin' this place work with hucows - that was just so you could send yourself here?"

"Yup!" Dina admitted, grinning shamelessly. "I totally came up with a bunch of excuses for the staff, but really I just wanted somewhere I could go to get milked... I never thought I'd be found out on my first day, though!"

"Of course you're gonna git found out if you start moanin'!" I pointed out. "Not to mention you talked."

"Well, I wasn't expecting it to feel so good when you started milking me," Dina confessed. "...You won't tell anyone, will you?"

"What are you talking about!? Of course aah'm telling people. Aah need to explain it to my supervisor, at least; aah mean, otherwise she'll expect me to milk you."

"But... If people find out I'm not a real hucow, they won't treat me like a cow..." Dina pouted. "That's no fun. I don't want to be treated like a human again!"

"That ain't mah problem," I declared. "Aah just want to do mah job."

"And if people start treating me like a human, again," Dina continued, "I'll have to act like the proper owner of this place. Then I'd probably have to fire you for ruining my plan..."

"...Fire me?" My eyes went wide. "But - but this was the only dairy farm aah could git to hire me full time! If this doesn't work out, ahh'll have to do an office job..."

"Really?" Dina asked, opening her brown eyes wide. "That's too bad. If only I was just an innocent cow, instead of some mean farm owner. Then we could both have what we wanted!"

I hesitated, but only for a moment. Then I shook my head. "No way. There's no way aah'm gonna let you trick the other employees into milkin' you! Aah don't care what your kinks are, but involvin' people without their consent is just wrong!"

"So if I have your consent it's fine, then?" Dina asked, putting her hands behind her back and thrusting her breasts out.

"Aah... That's not what aah... Aah'm not the only milker, so..." It was getting a little difficult to speak, what with those tits being shoved right under my nose. They really were large, more than big enough to fill my palms; they looked soft, too. I'd been trying not to touch them directly, when I put on the pump, but I was willing to bet they'd be soft as clouds if I squeezed one.

"I'm the owner, though," Dina pointed out. "As long as I work behind the scenes, I can totally make sure nobody but you gets to touch me."

"Wouldn't people find that suspicious?" I protested.

"They would?" She blinked in surprise, apparently not having thought that far ahead. "Then... Um. I'll just assign all the different girls their own cows! All the cows will get assigned! Then nobody will be suspicious, and nobody but you will have to touch me. That works, right?"

"Maybe on paper," I admitted, "but aah never said aah was willing to touch you, either! Aah mean, milking a human girl is a bit... Much. Don't you think?"

"But I'm not human, anymore," Dina pointed out. "My body is indistinguishable from any other hucows! I eat grass, produce yummy milk, and go moo!"

"But you say other things, too! Aah can't milk somethin' that talks."

"Then I won't talk during the milking," Dina promised. "I'll just moo the whole time! Then it should be fine, right?"

"Th-that's... There's also the fact that you were moaning!" I reminded her. "Aah don't know that aah can milk somethin' that's enjoyin' it that much..."

"So you'd rather the cows not enjoy it?" Dina inquired, tilting her head to one side. "And here I thought you were the sort of girl who loved cows. The kind of girl who'd do anything to make one happy! Isn't that what it said on your job application, Daisy?"

"How'd you know that!?" I demanded, eyes widening in surprise. "How'd you even know mah name!?"

Dina giggled. "I told you I was the owner, right? So of course I studied all the people who applied for a job here! I was pretty smart back when you applied, too, so I don't think I made any mistakes when I chose you to be my first milker. But if I'm wrong, I guess I'll just have to go back to being human... even if it means we both have to be unhappy."

"You..." I let my head hang in defeat. She pretty much had me over a barrel, threatening to fire me and all.

"Alright," I conceded. "Ahh'll milk you. So long as aah can still milk other cows, and no one else has to milk you, aah guess it ain't too bad. It could be worse, at any rate."

I bent down to pick up the milker, again, before stepping toward Dina. She thrust her chest towards me, once more, letting out a giggle when I pressed the suction cup against her nipple.

"Aah'm gonna start pumping," I warned her. I felt like my cheeks were going to burst into flames, I was so mortified, but Dina only grinned back at me.

The first pump caused Dina to moo, loudly. The second pump made her moan, just as loud, and the third tore a whine from her lips, along with the first few drops of actual milk.

"Ah..." We both made a small noise of surprise at the sight of white liquid filling up the glass bottle, though I'm not sure what either of us were expecting. Of course milking would lead to milk. It was obvious. But actually seeing it, and knowing it had come from a human woman, somehow made my red cheeks burn all the brighter.

"That's milk!" Dina declared, giggling. "My first milk! I'm a milking cow! Moo!"

"Can you try to keep to just mooin' for now?" I pleaded, squeezing my eyes shut as I gave another pump.

"Ah! Right! I promised. I mean. Moo!"

I didn't respond, reluctantly opening my eyes to check the progress as I continued to work the milker. Squeeze after squeeze caused milk to fill the bottle, the white liquid slowly slipping up the curve of glass. Focusing purely on the work, I tried to tune out the symphony of moos, moans, and squeaks, until the bottle was completely filled. Then I removed the pump, and let out a sigh of relief.

"What about my other boob?" Dina asked, interrupting my moment of respite.

"That's..." She was right. I wasn't sure how it had slipped my mind, but you couldn't just milk one of a hucow's teats. You had to get them both.

"If it's too much for you, I'll let you off with just one for today," Dina told me, with a smile.

"Really?" I could hardly believe my luck. Actually, I couldn't believe it. Considering how determined she'd been to get milked, so far, I was sure there was something else to this.

"I'm not trying to trick you!" Dina promised, rolling her eyes at the suspicious look on my face. "I'm letting you take it easy! All you have to do is give me the pump, and sit there while I milk myself."

"...Milk yourself...?" Right. This woman looked like a hucow, but she still had the mind of a human. Of course she could milk herself. But still, something was bugging me about this whole set up. "If you can do it to yourself, why do aah have to be here?"

"Well, you have to log the milk after its been milked, right? I can't do that by myself!"

"Then it should be fine if aah close my eyes, right?" I demanded, seeking some small amount of solace. That was right. Even if I had to be here, there was nothing saying I actually had to watch!

"Well... I guess. If that's what you want..." Dina agreed, albeit reluctantly.

"Is it just me, or are you really takin' way too much pleasure from this?" I asked Dina. "Aah mean, aah didn't apply to this job to be your kink partner or anything."

"But don't you love cows?" Dina questioned me, eyes wide. "Don't you want to make this cow feel good?"

"That's different!" I declared, holding my palm up towards her. "Mah love of cows is pure! Aah've never wanted to do anything untoward to them. Aah mean, they're just dumb animals."

"But I'm not a dumb animal," Dina pointed out. "Like you keep saying. I can think, and stuff! And I'm still a cow, so. I'm a cow you can treat sexually!"

"Th-That's..." My poor cheeks, which had finally started to calm down, were again afflicted with a deep blush. "I don't... I mean..." I rubbed at the back of my head, digging my fingers through the dirty blonde hair as I tried to come up with an appropriate response.

It's not like I've never imagined it. I was a teenager when hucows first started coming out, and it wasn't like the idea of a human shaped cow had been entirely without appeal. I'd always shut down those thoughts when they formed, though, telling myself I didn't want to take advantage of some poor, innocent, cow. But now a rich, less-than-innocent cow was trying to take advantage of me, and I couldn't say there wasn't any appeal.

"Just think about it, okay?" Dina coaxed, taking the milkpump from my hand. Going over to the crate where we stored the spare bottles, she carefully unscrewed the current container, capped it, and replaced it with an empty one. Then she brought the pump to her left breast and started to pump the milk.

"Moooo, that feels good," she declared.

"Aah... Aah shouldn't be watching this," I muttered to myself, turning away from her and closing my eyes.

"Are you sure?" Dina pestered me. "Seeing one of your cute cows so happy... Are you sure it doesn't make you just a little bit happy?"