Use the Money to Rebuild Your Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was thinking of what to do. Later we went to bed. I fucked her twice.

I woke up early. Kim, still asleep, I spread her legs wide. Slipped my hard dick in her still wet twat from the night before. In one hard thrust, my dick slides inside her. Kim then woke up while I was giving her a good morning fuck.

I went into my home office on Sunday morning.

I was looking for the DVDs Tommy had recorded for last week's flights.

Burton's business trip was booked for seven hours. As soon as the plane was in the air.

"Kim strip," Burton said.

Kim knew why she was there for a good fucking of him. Kim stripped and Burton stripped but he left on his briefs. He looked at her well-shaped both wishing he was thirty years younger.

"Do you like the shape of my body," Kim said, smiling at him. ... "Yes, he said.

"I hope I can satisfy you," he said.

"Come on then let's take those briefs off now," she said. She could see a large bulge inside them. She kneels and takes hold of his briefs pulling them down his legs. Out pops his dick.

"Good god that's the biggest dick I have ever seen, you are twice the size of David," she said.

"Don't worry I will take it slowly for you then," he said.

"Get sucking me off for a while," he said.

Kim had taken as much as she could in her mouth and rubbed up and down with what was left. "Kim, I am ready for you now," he said.

"I don't know if I can take all of your great big dick," she said.

"You will like most of it I think," he said.

" Get down on your knees and spread your legs," he said. She knelt and spread her legs.

"Spread yours as far as you can so I don't hurt you," he said.

She spread them so she could have done the splits. He held his dick next to her twat and thrusted an inch or so. Then he thrusted a little more slowly. A moan came from Kim.

"God you are so big," she said.

He thrusts again it goes a couple of inches and stops. "God you are filling are you all the way in," she said.

"Just a little more," he said.

He was in about two thirds the length of his big dick. He thrust again and then again. she gave out a long, long moan. He stopped; he was all the way inside her twat.

"How does that feel," he said.

"Just fucking great I am so full of your big dick," she said.

In and out he thrusted her and she came twice screaming out each time. In between her orgasm she calls out I love that fucking big dick of yours!

Then he shot his load so very deep inside her twat she screamed for him. He pulls out his dick dripping with her juices and some of his spunk. Kim sits up taking hold of his dick kissing and licking the head of his dick.

"You're my dick from now on," she said. He lies on his back; his dick is still hard.

"Come here he said and get on top of me," he said. She climbs on top of him with her legs at his sides. "Shall I slip my dick in or do you want to do it," he said.

"I want to do it, I want to feel every inch of you," she said. She held his dick next to her wet twat. Lowering herself down on his great big dick slowly. Moan after moan came from her. She was loving the length of his dick. She has is dick inside her and starts to bob up and down. He grabs hold of both her tits firmly as he could. Faster and faster, she bobs up and down.

She calls out I love your dick I want it forever. Her arms fly out sidewards as though she was flying. Her head slumps forwards then backwards. She loves the size of his dick. He still holds her tits as best he could. She has two more orgasms. His hands grab hold of her hips. He calls out I am Cumming shooting a second load of spunk in her twat. Kim climbs off him, taking hold of his dick licking it and sucking his head. She lifts her head up looking at him with spunk on her lips.

"I love your fucking great big dick I what it more and more from now on," she said.

Burton picks up the intercom and tells the pilot to land somewhere local.

They both got dressed.

A couple of minutes pass.

Then the pilot announced. "Please fasten your seat belts when we are coming into land," the pilot said.

"We are going for lunch three courses, of course, is that ok with you," Burton said.

"I only have one meal at lunchtime I want to keep in shape," Kim said.

"Do you like desserts?" Burton said.

"No," Kim said.

"I am looking after my figure," Kim said.

" You may have desserts later then," Burton said.

They came back two and a half hours later. As soon as they were flying. "Kim strip," Burton said.

He stripped. "Kim sucks my dick and plays with his balls," Burton said. Kim was sucking his dick and rubbing it up and down until he got a hard-on. He was soon hard. "Kim, lay on your back with your legs as wide as you can," Burton said.

Burton moves between her legs and holds his dick opposite her twat. She knew how big he was and waited for him to thrust it in. The head of Burton's dick slid in a couple of inches this time with some ease. Then a second thrust Kim lets out a cry. "Give me more, she said.

Burton thrusts twice; his dick is now inside Kim's twat. Scream and screams again she gave out. Burton thrusts then increases his speed. All Kim's moans merged into one. Burton, going as fast as he could Kim as an orgasm. Seconds later she is ready for another one. Burton thrusting both calls out I am Cumming.

Both came together with screams of satisfaction.

Burton told Kim to kneel with her legs open. Burton came up behind her in two thrusts he was well inside Kim's twat. More screams and moans from Kim. Calling out "I love that fucking big dick of yours!"

Burton was thrusting away and now was getting tired. Burton thrusting, as fast as he could scream then another scream from Kim. She was being well fucked. Kim calls out I am Cumming she comes and seconds later Burton shoots his load of spunk inside her. Burton pulls out and rests on his back his dick starts to reduce.

"Kim kneels at my side with her legs apart and starts playing with my dick," Burton said. He slips two fingers in her wet twat full of her juices and his spunk. He gets as much of her juices and his spunk on his two fingers. "Kim, open your mouth," he said.

Burton scopes as much of their juices on his two-fingers they go into Kim's mouth. "Suck my fingers clean," he said.

A minute passes his two-finger back in Kim's twat scoping up more juices. Back to Kim's mouth. "Suck my fingers clean," he said. She sucked his fingers clean.

"Did you like your dessert you had a double helping?" Burton said.

Both dressed.

"I love your big dick!" Kim said.

"You could have more in the future," he said. Kim smiled.

"You know where I work don't you," she said.

"Don't worry I will be in touch soon," he said smiling.

"I will send you a key to my flat in the city and the address next week at work," he said.

"It will be our love nest soon," he said.

"The sooner the better," she said. I love your dick.

Then the pilot announced. "Please fasten your seat belts when we are coming into land," the pilot said.

Kim called me for lunch.

As soon as lunch was over. "Kim bedroom now," I said.

"Strip and kneel on the end of the bed with your legs spread wide," I said. My dick went all the way in with one thrust. I fucked her twice. Got dressed back to my home office.

On my way back to the office I remembered Kim dragged me to bed and made love three times that night. Each time I was on my back and she was on top bobbing up and down like mad. I was the same when she was with Burton on the plane. Then it hit me that the slut was measuring me against Burton's big dick.

Thursday with John Houseman was the same as Fredrick Taylor.

Kim called me for dinner. And when dinner was over. "Kim bedroom now," I said.

"Get on the end of the bed with your legs spread good and wide," I said. My dick went all the way in with one thrust. I fucked her once. "You just love getting fucked from behind," I said. Kim smiled.

I got dressed then went to watch TV. I was thinking of what to do next. It was time for bed. I had a plan. I gave Kim a fucking she loved every fucking stroke.

Monday morning, I fucked her again once then I showered. I got dressed and told Kim to shower. Kim was starting to get dressed. "Kim rings in work and tells them you are taking a week's holiday," I said.

"Kim get dressed in the sexiest blouse and short skirt,"

"The blouse will be open showing off your bra,"

"Then I want you to telephone Fredrick Taylor,"

"Asking him to come here telling him you are as horny as hell for him,"

"When you answer the door, you will greet him as though you want him to fuck you,"

"Then you bring him into the living room," Kim just nodded to me.

Fredrick Taylor was a big man and well built. He solved his problems by beating people up. Thirty minutes later there was a knock at the door. Kim answers the door and walks to Taylor. Kim brings him into the living room. Then he sees me and then looks at Kim. He was wondering why I was there.

"Kim leave us," I said. Kim left and went into our bedroom.

"Taylor, I will come straight to the point," I said.

"I want half a million of you," I said. He burst out laughing. "Why should I pay you? "Taylor said.

"I have a DVD of you fucking my wife last Monday," I said.

"And here's a copy, addressed to your wife," I said.

He threw a punch at me. I grabbed his arm and threw him down to the floor. Judo comes in handy from time to time. "That was lucky for you I am going to knock the living daylights out of you," he said. He threw a second punch. I slammed him down hard on the floor. He had to catch his breath this time. Taylor then got up.

"Time to pay," I said.

"No fucking way," he said.

"Ok if you don't pay that's up to you but it will be on the internet this afternoon," I said.

"Then I will send copies to all your business friends," I said.

"I will send a copy to your wife; she will divorce you, getting at least 50 percent of what you have," I said. Last chance he thought for a minute. "I'm going to pay up," he said.

"I am going to follow you and you can transfer the money to my account," I said. I told Taylor when the money is in my account, he will get the DVDs. One hour later, half a million in my bank account before noon. I went back home. Kim was sitting there thinking what was going on.

"Kim telephone, Glenn Wilson," I said. I did the same thing to him. I now had a million in my bank account. I went back home. Grab hold of Kim and fucked her twice backwards. Then we had our evening meal.

"What is going on," Kim asked.

"Kim, I will tell you later," I said. I had no intention of telling her. "What is going on," Kim asked.

"I will tell you soon," I said. We went to bed. I gave Kim a good fucking backwards. Kim loves it that way.

Tuesday morning, I fucked her again, showered, and got dressed then I told Kim to shower.

"Kim, I want you to do the same thing as yesterday," I said.

"I want you to telephone John Houseman," Houseman was a wimp he paid up.

I now had one and a half million in the bank. I asked for a banker's cheque for the one and a half million. I left our bank, went to the other side of the city, and opened a new account in my name. Then I returned to my home.

I sat down thinking about Tony James Burton. He had well over 100 million in the bank. I knew this was going to be a bit tricky. Then I remembered what my father had told me. He died only six months ago.

He had installed a new system in Burton's office.

I rang Burton's company using Kim's name. Asking for an appointment with him. He agreed to one the following day at one.

We walked into his office. He looked at her wondering what was going on! "Before we start," I said.

"I want you to have your security system switched off for this office," I said.

"I can tell when they are off by those lights on your desk," I said.

"Why should I?" Burton said.

"Your staff should not know what I am going to say," I said. I then looked at my wife then at him with a stare. He spoke to someone on the phone. Then the lights on his desk went off. I told Kim to leave us.

"Burton, I will be brief I want a one million of you right now,"

"This is a DVD of you fucking my wife on a plane last week,"

"If you don't pay,"

"It will be on the internet in hours,"

"I will send a copy addressed to your wife,"

"I would expect she will divorce you,"

"I would think she would get a good deal more than a million,"

"Burton, would you like to see the DVDs here and now," I said. Burton glared at me for a minute or two. He reached for his check book.

"When do I get the DVD?" Burton said.

"As soon as the cheque cleared," I said.

He made out the cheque and handed it to me. Kim and I left. I paid Burton's cheque into the bank. I then ask my bank to make out a banker's cheque for a million. I went to my bank on the other side of the city and paid the cheque. I had two and a half million due to Kim's fucking stupidity. Kim had no idea what I was up to.

I found a good broker and used half a million on the stock exchange the first week I made two million. I sold and banked two million. Gambled again with half a million made another two million banking it. I did this for the next four months, millions going into my bank account and interest growing daily. I had to rethink what I was going to do. I told my contact broker to carry on doing the same until I told him to stop. I had money coming out of my ears.

I told Tommy I was selling up. And offered him which plane he wanted. He picks the new Beechcraft Bonanza 6-seater plane with all the trimmings. I sold the training flight business and made a good profit with all the money in my new bank account. I was becoming richer and richer by the second.

I kept 50,000 in our joint bank account letting Kim think that was all we had. I used 100,000 to buy a company that was going to the wall. I had a board meeting. Kim was at the board meeting. "We need another 100,000 to keep on trading," they said. I told the board I could not afford it. I turned to Kim.

"We can raise that money by selling the house," I said.

We moved into a rented house and she did not know what I was up to. I made sure all the bills went in Kim's name and the rent for the house. I told Kim, my reason for the rented house had to be in her name. I was protecting us with a roof over our heads in case the company could not recover. The company folded in two weeks and I declared bankruptcy. I was not worried about losing the money for a company going to the wall that's life.

We attended a social party and all the rich were there. Kim as usual flirting with every rich one. Taylor, Wilson, and Houseman. and other rich ones, and for some reason, Kim did not flirt with Burton. The rich ones watched Kim all wanting to fuck her. Taylor knew what she was up to. He moved around, approaching all the other rich ones. He must have told them what he thought she was doing. As the night progressed, Kim moved around the room. Still flirting with all the rich men but not getting anywhere.

The social meeting men had turned their backs on Kim. I was laughing my head off. Kim had to find others to fuck her. It was now time for the kill. I sat down with Kim.

"Kim, we are getting divorced," I said.

"I cannot stand the thought of you every day going out and fucking someone you do not even know," I said.

"Remember Kim, when I found out weeks ago when I found out you were cheating on me, you are still doing it," I said.

"Kim, I am willing to take the blame. We are getting divorced as soon as possible." I said. We stayed together in the rented house until the divorce was through. The divorce came through very much because of our agreement. I knew she was fucking around. I did not know who. We split our savings 50/50. It was cheap at half price for getting rid of the slut.

Who is Kim is fucking I am going to find out? I said to myself.

I was following her for three weeks before the divorce was through. The first week she went into a flat in the city. She was there for three hours. The second week I was outside the flat before Kim arrived and a taxi had just left. She was there for three hours.

I waited and out walked Burton. The third week I was there early, a taxi pulled up. Burton gets out and goes into the flats. Minutes later Kim goes into the flat. She was there for three hours

The day of reckoning arrived. Kim was meeting Tony James Burton the 60-year-old with a big fucking dick she was rubbing my nose in it. Ok, two can play at that game.

I picked up Burton's DVD of him fucking my wife and sent a copy to his wife. Copies to his business partners and rivals. I downloaded it on the internet. The following day Burton dumped Kim. His wife was divorcing him and the company nearly collapsed.

Kim came back to the rented house screaming, her head off. "What the fucking hell have you done?" Kim said.

"You got want you wanted the good life with a 60-year-old with a big fucking dick,"

"He is losing money every second of the day,"

"I hope you are happy now,"

"Sorry, I nearly forgot I did the same to the other three,"

"The rented house is in your name and I have not been paying the rent."

"You are two months behind with all the bills and they all want paying, there in your name, not mine,"

"You had best get to your social parties and find someone who wants to fuck you,"

"Kim, when I found out about the plane fucking sessions, I lost my love for you!

"Since that day, every time I fucked you even up to last week was for my own satisfaction,"

"I did not care two hoots about you,"

"I hope you find a big fucking dick and someone to keep you,"

"Kim, you got less than 25000 in the bank right now I burst out laughing," I said. I laughed for a few minutes.

"I am a millionaire due to your fucking stupidity," I said.

"How come you are a millionaire," Kim said.

"Well Kim I blackmailed the four who fucked you," I said.

"Goodbye, I'm off now for a better life without you," I said. Kim looked at me with hate in her eyes.

"Bye," I said. I got in my car and started to drive south where it was a little warmer. I saw a light plane coming into the land so I decided to follow it. I went to the airport where I saw the light plane landing. Asking around where I can get a job teaching navigation to would-be pilots. A chap directed me to go around the corner to a set of offices. In my interview, I told the man I only wanted a part-time job. That was what they wanted. I started a week later.

I headed for the nearest town and booked a hotel. I asked where the nearest estate agent was. I asked the estate agent which part of town the best place is to live with four-bedroom detached houses. "We had two houses come on the market yesterday," The estate agent said. She gave me the details. I asked her to let the owners know I was coming to view the property. The first one was not to my taste. The second one was ideal.

"How much with the furniture," I said. They looked at each other saying an extra 50000. "Sold," I said.

"Would you please tell your estate agent you are taking your house off the market?"

"That money you were going to pay them in fees will pay for your solicitor's bill,"

"Can I have your solicitor's name and address so I can give them to my solicitor?"

I went into town and found a solicitor instructing him to buy the house as soon as possible.

I strolled around the town seeking out the best restaurants. I went into the last good restaurant and sat down in a corner. This gorgeous-looking server came over my eyes, popping out of my eye sockets. I was checking the shape of her, body out looking her, up, and down at least ten dozen times. I ordered. I could not help noticing she was shy. I had to date this woman.