Use the Money to Rebuild Your Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went in the following day and she was not there. I asked where she was. It was her day off. I will return for the next four days. I made sure she was the only one to serve me. I loved watching her every move. One day I asked her for a date and her head fell forward. Her eyes, looking at the floor, she was shy.

"What about dinner tonight?'' I said. She looked up with a smile. "Yes," she said. We dated for three months. I did not push my luck. On Friday night at dinner, I asked her to marry me and she accepted I was over the moon. A month later, Carol and I married. After seven years; we had two boys and two girls.

One evening I told Carol all about Kim how she cheated on me and I told Carol how I left Kim.

"Carol, I am going back to the city for the last time to see some old friends, "I said. Besides, I was checking up on Kim to see if she was ok. I asked Carol to come with me.

"You are not going back to her, "Carol said.

"You are the only woman in my life, it will stay that way until I die. "I said.

I left the following morning. I was only going to be away for two days. I called on my old friends and said my goodbyes for the last time. I drove to Kim's rented house. You would not believe it; she was still living there. I knocked at the front door; I was dressed in an expensive suit.

She was not even half-dressed. She looked at me.

"What the fucking hell do you want," Kim said.

"I had to make sure you are ok and to give you something," I said.

"You had best come in then," Kim said. I walked into the living room; the furniture was still the same. A young man sitting on the couch must have been at best Twenty. He had a hard-on yes; his dick was big. I looked at Kim.

"So, your down to nursey children for your fucking now," I said.

"You bastard, get out," Kim said.

"So, you do not want what I have come to give to you," I said.

"What you could give me," Kim said.

"Kim, please five minutes and I will leave," I said.

I have found out the going rate for women in the game.

Kim, I sat down and worked out how many times you cheated on me as best as I could. When we were together, I tripled the amount. I do not pay you short here is a cheque for 300,000.

Could I ask you?

"What has happened to Taylor, Wilson, Houseman, and Burton?"

"Taylor, Wilson, and Houseman are all scratching for a living," she said.

"Each of their wives remarried with plenty of money," Kim said.

"As for Burton, he shot himself," Kim said.

"His wife had plastic surgery. She looks 20 years younger and fucks anyone she wants too," Kim said.

"Kim, do you still go to social parties now? I said.

"NO, you fucked that up for me as well," Kim said.

"Kim, thanks for seeing me," I said.

"Have you remarried?" Kim said.

"Yes," I said.

"And I have four great kids and a wonderful wife who loves me so very much," I said.

"You know Kim you should never had have got on any of those planes we may have still been together," I said.

"Kim I am so sorry we could not have kids we should have adopted like I wanted to do," I said.

"David, I wish I had never done it now but I did love you; you know that!

"David, tell me where are you living these days," Kim asked me.

"Sorry Kim, that is my business," I said.

"Kim, listen to me wake up, you are still an attractive woman look in the mirror you will see what I mean,"

"You need to rebuild your life to find a good man who does not want any children,"

"And stop looking for big dicks!"

"I would kick the nursery kid out of the door right now."

"Do you want me to do it for you right now,"

"Kim, if I were you, spend the money wisely and do not go back to your nursery kid,"

"He only wants to do is fuck you,"

"For fuck's sake stop looking for big dicks."

"Use the money to rebuild your life," I said.

"Bye," I said.