All Comments on 'Used'

by g_dragon

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Nice twist

I think they'll all three be very happy together for a long, long time

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

They should continue this using mia. Perhaps sarah can get to play with mia

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Huh!!!!

That lucky bastard!!!!!!

OdiouserOdiouserabout 3 years ago

Simply wonderful. All three were winners. And well written too.

Francois101Francois101about 3 years ago
Really nice read

I'm normally a fan of longer stories, but you struck the right balance in character development. The story reads very well, is quite hot and the twist at the end is excellent. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Good first effort!

That was a nice simple story. Please keep writing.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 3 years ago

It was a pretty average story until the twist at the end. I hope the next chapter starts to explain why she's Mia is doing what she it. In addition, what's the effect on Sarah and his marriage? You can't make BS blanket statements like "he loves her too much" and think it's resolved. Is Sarah actually bi? Again, a blanket statement by the husband saying she doesn't swing that way means nothing as a plot prop. Maybe you can see the direction I'm pointing you - more depth and buildup to the characters would bring you to the next level.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 3 years ago
So....

If/when she gets pregnant, his baby will be raised by Roger who is hated by all?

RTR10RTR10about 3 years ago

Excellent story!

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

Funny when a woman is "trying to get knocked up" by another man the posters wet their panties over what a whore she is but if its a man...all is well.

I enjoyed the twist at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Schwanze1

Good question about Roger raising Mia's child. However, it may be a moot point since she's not looking to get pregnant any time soon considering she's on the pill. She may be hoping Roger will dump her so she can have a more permanent arrangement with John and Sarah.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
I get the idea, but I don't understand why this is supposed to be interesting or erotic.

So Mia is just a slut who wanted this guy's cock? I guess she'll be getting fucked for a few days each month, but for how many months, and to what end? How are they supposed to act around Roger, the cuck, especially once Roger finds out that his wife is still on the pill and fucking him over with an excuse.

Its kind of a juvenile story line, Oh, look, I'm actually stealing what this couple thinks they are giving me out of kindness and understanding.

Sorry if I don't get the joke, but I don't.

Still, thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Ya Got Me

Well done g_dragon, well done. Four stars for erotic content and additional one for "le twist". Ya got me. Please do so again.

arrowglassarrowglassabout 3 years ago
Good read...nice touch at the end!

Enjoyed it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
YESES AND NO, BUT MOSTLY YES

This story is my cup of tea in two ways:

1) I like well-told, respectful, consensual cuckquean stories.

Sarah has the cuckquean trait of wanting to share her husband.

Inconsistently, I do not usually care for cuckold stories (unless told from the standpoint of the lucky guy getting the hot woman whom the nutty husband who wants to share). Hence, I do not expect to read the author's other story, The Gift, since, from the description, it appears to be cuckold.

2) I like substitute, natural impregnation stories.

Again, when told from the viewpoint of the lucky guy (John, in the story) who gets to do the impregnation (read: fuck the lady).

However, I do not read BDSM on Literotica, although, in this case, it was mild.

So, with that slight drawback, balanced against a couple real pluses (see above), , along with a nice, fairly written story, I was thinking 4 stars plus (which is high for a Loving Wives story on Literotica).

The clever twist at the end, along with the clever way it was revealed (cuckquean Sarah enjoying revealing to hubby the "evidence" she found in Mia's purse) escalated it to⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐. [Even though this meant it was no longer a true impregnation story, that did not bother me, plus it accentuated the cuckquean aspect.]

I look at it differently from Demosthenes384bc. He wants to make it a more developed story with more explanations.

But that would also make it less of what it is:

a streamlined, no-nonsense, get-to-the-point storytelling

(somewhat reminiscent of Literotica legend Just Plain Bob).

I prefer the g_dragon style.

Kudos.

Paul in Oklahoma

ausvirgoausvirgoalmost 3 years ago

Nice one.

I expected a twist at the end, but was half expecting a conversation between Mia and John in which they said that they probably should have told Mia that John was also shooting blanks, but this one was more believable.

Anderepeet64Anderepeet64almost 3 years ago

Pure lust from both sides, nice twist at the end of the storie

LoisKnight69LoisKnight69over 2 years ago

Short stories like this one are great. The reader does not invest much time. Either the story is enjoyed and the author's other works are sought; or the story is disliked without loss of time. I liked the story. I wish I had the ability to write so well.

As others have said, good twist at the end. A surprise was expected - just not that one. Having Mia on the pill raises a question. Is Roger really infertile? If he is infertile, why was she on the pill? Starting the pill does not offer "instant protection", most doctors suggest at least one complete cycle after starting the pill before expecting it to be effective. Does Mia also sleep around with others? Why would Mia bother with the subterfuge? If Mia is comfortable asking Sarah if she is all right with Sarah's husband fathering Mia's baby, then she should be fine simply asking if Sarah would share him.

The mild BDSM was okay. It allowed Sarah to be involved in the sex scene establishing that she was "sharing" her husband with her best friend. However, usually I prefer a lack of 'physical constraints' for a first time coupling. If fantasy is already needed the first time, the couple probably shouldn't bother.

Why does everyone dislike Roger? If he is so bad, why did Mia (a 9+) ever marry him. It isn't as if he would have been her only suitor. Also, all the sympathy about Roger's supposed infertility seemed to be directed to Mia, with no one feeling badly for Roger. I almost expect that the next story will reveal that Roger and Mia are swingers, and the "shooting blanks" was concocted to let Mia approach her longtime friend Sarah about sharing, as a prelude to couple swapping.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Why would the MC agree to help create a child that would be raised by a chauvinist who mistreats his wife? Is he a child sadist or does he just not give a shit as long as he gets to fuck some immobilized strange while his slut wife watches?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

When Roger learns of this couple's treachery, widely publicizes their luring of his wife into their sexually deviant bondage rituals, announces he is especially shocked and dismayed to learn of their plan to impregnate his betraying spouse and successfully sues the couple for recklessly exposing him to easily foreseeable extreme emotional distress, I hope they will think it was all worth it since the manwhore hubby got to fuck a "9+ woman." When they are disgraced and poor, the memory of that crowning achievement might be just a bit tarnished.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userg_dragon@g_dragon
I'm a new writer, so I appreciate any constructive criticism of my work. I enjoy reading / writing stories with consensual participants. I also think submission and absolute trust is sexy, both from the man and woman. Might include bondage, swinging, ffm, mmf, amongst others....